(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 255.
#10551 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

We are talking about pins in California, aren't we? That's why he is asking for in this CA sale thread and we don't need to argue CA prices are higher?

Ca prices are always higher believe me I know I have been doing Pinball stuff since 1989, I am checking nationwide as I ship all the time the restore work I do for customers out of state.
Checking everywhere possible, of course going to check Ca. as well since it's easiest Thanks CosmoKramer or posting those prices from a month or 2 ago, I just bought a Funhouse 2 weeks ago locally here in San Diego for 3k from a known Pinsider and great collector! I know what games cost and Banning was its own story for sure! Hahaha

#10552 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Pm'd a couple folks, but looking for someone that would be willing to transport a Tron upright from Reno, NV to Roseville, CA. Shoot my a note if anyone is interested. Would prefer to avoid using STI based on past experiences (games going through walls, damaged in transit, etc).

Chris Fox does some Reno runs out of Ca. Hit him up, best local shipper around!

#10553 2 years ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

Chris Fox does some Reno runs out of Ca. Hit him up, best local shipper around!

Completely agree - I've used Chris several times in the past, but he hasn't responded to my messages. I've also learned there are some other awesome folks offering shipping services. Hoping to avoid using STI, but may need to consider that as an option.

#10554 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Completely agree - I've used Chris several times in the past, but he hasn't responded to my messages. I've also learned there are some other awesome folks offering shipping services. Hoping to avoid using STI, but may need to consider that as an option.

I will say STI/Beltman has been beating pins up lately I have 2 in here with claim damage from last week! They don't have enough drivers, I spoke to Michelle over there because it took 35 days for a pin from here to a customer in New Mexico and I was shocked! She said not enough drivers so stuff is sitting in warehouses all over the place! Maybe waitna few months if you can before shipping if you can't find anyone else

#10555 2 years ago

#10556 2 years ago

Thinking of selling my F-14 Tomcat. Newly bulletproofed boards, all new rubbers and plastics, all lights except flashers replaced with LEDs and will include the right side of the stencils from Pinball Pimp in case you ever need them, as well as the old plastics in case you want them for some reason.

#10557 2 years ago

DE GnR FS with over $1k in mods
$6600 for Pinsiders
sacramento.craigslist.org link

Added over 3 years ago:

I can do $6300 Firm (with all mods)

#10558 2 years ago

Update on my pin moving adventure and my deadpool premium for sale.
The pin moving is coming along nicely. The first victim is going from Hayward to Salinas this weekend. Let me know if you want to hop on board and I may be able to fit you in. Otherwise this will be a solo trip close to home. I would say wish me luck but I'm already the luckiest guy I know so I won't hog up all the luck

As for dp premium. I'm sorry but I keep forgetting that I secured a pre order for a topper. I'm going to keep it til I get to enjoy the topper for a bit and then sell it for 20k with the rare topper. I will let you dissect the truth from jest in that . Either way I got to keep dp till I get the topper. Thx for all the inquiries

#10559 2 years ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

Ca prices are always higher
I just bought a Funhouse 2 weeks ago locally here in San Diego for 3k from a known and great collector! I know what games cost and Banning was its own story for sure! Hahaha

Was it charcoal black from fire damage? Who is this pinsider? Does he have any other games for sale?

#10561 2 years ago

Spidy, sold pending payment

#10563 2 years ago

PM me if you have a Deadpool premium or Ghostbusters premium for sale.

#10564 2 years ago

Looking for a Bad Cats backglass somewhere in California, northern CA preferred but I do drive to the LA region every so often as well.

Thanks for any help!

#10565 2 years ago

Organic mattresses are on the table as trade towards high end pinball machines (I obviously will be throwing cash in). Collector quality only not interested in routed games.

I manufacturer natural mattresses in the north bay for the past 14 years and figured there might be someone in here that wants to trade a machine for amazing sleep for the next decade.

pm me for more info. I also have a 720 and a Paperboy arcade if anyone wants those in a trade. No I am not joking.

#10566 2 years ago

Fat J's Pin Wagon is ready to roll. Contact me if you have any pins needing transport. I will be around CAX on Saturday evening and Sunday if needed. Also heading up to Reno next week with room for an item on the trip up. Probably not on the back down though as I will be full once I get to Reno, maybe room for one pin coming back . Thx everyone for you interest and support.

#10567 2 years ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

Ca prices are always higher believe me I know I have been doing Pinball stuff since 1989, I am checking nationwide as I ship all the time the restore work I do for customers out of state.
Checking everywhere possible, of course going to check Ca. as well since it's easiest Thanks CosmoKramer or posting those prices from a month or 2 ago, I just bought a Funhouse 2 weeks ago locally here in San Diego for 3k from a known Pinsider and great collector! I know what games cost and Banning was its own story for sure! Hahaha

I found a Williams Indy just need a Funhouse now! Anyone out there have one they will let go?

#10568 2 years ago

Hey Pinheads,

I've been doing light restorations on arcade cabinets for the last year and a half. Light body work and full art packages. I am now working on installing new decals on an Indiana Jones and pretty happy with the results so far. If any of you are interested in seeing some pics/having work done shoot me a message. I'm located in the Bay Area.

#10569 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Organic mattresses are on the table as trade towards high end pinball machines (I obviously will be throwing cash in). Collector quality only not interested in routed games.
I manufacturer natural mattresses in the north bay for the past 14 years and figured there might be someone in here that wants to trade a machine for amazing sleep for the next decade.
pm me for more info. I also have a 720 and a Paperboy arcade if anyone wants those in a trade. No I am not joking.

I have never even heard of an organic mattress.

#10570 2 years ago

Putting out feelers for a Devil Riders I might have for sale. PF: 9+, CAB: 6+, BG (mostly transparent by design): 7, HEAD PLASTICS and MOTORCYCLE GUY and NEON: 10. Works 95%. The right outlane save flipper coil locks on. Most likely a tranny on the mpu/sdb combo, but I noticed that messing with the connector to the coils occasionally fixes it, so... For now, I have the wire for that coil disconnected so it's playable except for that right save which you never can hit anyway (LOL). Everything else works as intended. Might need a few switches adjusted to make it more player-friendly. Too many other projects to have messed with it further.

Fun game... when it ain't kicking yer ass which is 90% of the time and summa the best callouts and taunts in pinball. Still has Italian operator tags and instruction cards.

Pics soon.

Trade for an Escape from the Lost World? Heavy Metal Meltdown?

#10571 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Organic mattresses are on the table as trade towards high end pinball machines...No I am not joking.

At this point, we're just confirming what all the other regional for-sale threads are saying about Californians.

#10572 2 years ago

Long shot here, but does anyone have a source for naphtha in SoCal?
Planning on clearing an em playfield.

#10573 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

Camp stove fuel usually = naphtha. Test on a discreet corner if you’re unsure. Otherwise, you can usually get it in quarts through woodworking supply places like Woodcraft.

#10574 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

https://www.woodcraft.com/stores/orange-county

#10575 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

I sent you a DM

#10576 2 years ago

I got some from there, although it was a few years ago. It was nowhere on the shelves though. I had to "ask for it". You know, like asking for the MJ hiding behind the counter in the coffee shops in Amsterdam. They didn't bat an eye though, just brought it right out to me. I bought 2 cans and still have it.

Additional edit-at that time, I did check out all of the usual potential sources - Home Depot, Lowes, etc. None of them had it.

#10577 2 years ago

Anyone go to this estate sale and see how much this Bally Skyrocket is? (pics 63-65)
https://estatesales.org/grasons/sale/1969713/gallery

#10578 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

I got some on Amazon. No issues with shipping to CA.

#10579 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Anyone go to this estate sale and see how much this Bally Skyrocket is? (pics 63-65)
https://estatesales.org/grasons/sale/1969713/gallery

I was trying to buy it. Seller wanted $500-600 for it and it sold first thing today.

#10580 2 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I got some on Amazon. No issues with shipping to CA.

Just ordered some naphtha on Amazon (sunnyside brand). So far so good through check out. Will keep you posted.

#10581 2 years ago

I REALLY NEED an Interflip Dragon.
Please tell me one of you has one for me!
Please?

#10582 2 years ago

going to move my star trek le to buy something new .See my ad on pinside

#10584 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

My local Lowes said they had to pull it from their shelves, but I was able to order online via walmart.com with no shipping issues to CA.

#10585 2 years ago

Lowered price on SW comic Art. May the force be with you.

#10586 2 years ago

Putting this here incase someone is interested that’s local.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Putting this up for trade preferably but might be interested in selling if a deal can be made. Looking for the following pins Ghostbusters premium or pro Metallica pro or possib...”
2021-10-15
Lakewood, CA
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 441 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10587 2 years ago

I'm offering up my 1964 Williams Stop N Go. It has an issue with the ball counter. You can play it but have to hit the credit button to advance balls and the ball counter buzzes. Cabinet has been repainted white and back panel is crusty. No back door. Playfield is faded but not worn. I'm offering the machine at what I'm into it. Would consider trades. Looking for $500
Pictures to follow. I'm also considering selling the Circus Circus cocktail I picked up earlier this year and got working. While it's a rare machine it uses a full sized playfield and would be sweet for a home brew cocktail. Looking for $300 on circus circus. Pix also to follow. Figured I'd pitch them to the CA. crowd before I advertise them.

#10588 2 years ago

Selling my Totem working minus sound for $1100

Machine - For Sale
Totem Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Playfield is in great shape, some ball swirling and very minor chips in the paint but that's about it. Running all original boards, almost all connectors re-pinned, power supply r...”
2021-09-22
Ramona, CA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 698 times

#10589 2 years ago

"The pinnacle of Gottlieb art packages"!

#10590 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

"The pinnacle of Gottlieb art packages"!

I really like the art but the game hasnt held my interest. Would like to move it along and fund other projects. Was fun to work on (as fun as a Sys1 can be)

#10591 2 years ago

I was quoting the Captain

#10592 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I was quoting the Captain

Missed that part of the auction!! I gotta start using that everywhere I have this posted

#10593 2 years ago

Might net you a few extra grand!

#10594 2 years ago

Quick update on the Pin Wagon. I took my first run Saturday morning to pick up a candy cab arcade for a gentleman in Salinas. I've never seen one in person, adorable little arcades. Took me about 4 hours round trip and everyone was happy and I had a lot of fun.

I just received my packing plastic wrap, blankets and straps from Amazon. My little pin wagon is gassed up and ready to rock at a moments notice. Message me and I will send you me number to keep on hand.

Thx for all the kind words of support!
J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#10595 2 years ago

Just listed this really nice Refinery Edition Metallica Pro Located in Reno

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/122815

#10596 2 years ago

My good friend who has been collecting games for many years is in an unfortunate situation where everything will need to be sold. I'm helping him and his family out with selling the collection. Please understand that because of the sheer volume of games that was being inventoried, I don't have the most detailed pictures and can't tell you exact specifics of condition (please look at the photos as closely as possible). I also do not have access to going over there and taking more pictures at this time, but I may be able to in the near future.

I can tell you that he was a extremely knowledgeable collector with great mechanical and electronic skills. All these games should be working, and may only have small switch errors because they have sat for a little bit. I can't guarantee that though.

We feel like these are fair prices for the games based on the condition they are in. Ideally we'd like to get the full asking price for them if possible. I want to help out his family as much as possible financially with this. He worked very hard over the years fixing these games up, so his family deserves it.

Please PM me if you have any interest in these games for sale. I personally work a busy day job until around 7PM during the week, so I usually can't reply back to Pinside messages until the later evening.

All these games are located in Malibu, CA

Link to photos
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Is1Jz_aiPySwFNOasLbN4Bo1EjwdhFvo?usp=sharing
- Only missing photos of Black Rose, Starship Troopers, Mousin' Around, and Jurassic Park Lost World

Currently, these are the games available

No Good Gofers $7000

Judge Dredd $5000

Johnny Mnemonic $5000
- Very clean overall

Elvira and the Party Monsters $5500

Demolition Man $4500
- Slight PF wear above flippers?

Star Wars Ep. 1 $4000

Revenge From Mars $4500

WWF Royal Rumble $4000 - Tentatively Sold

Stargate $4000

Indianapolis 500 $5500 - Tentatively Sold
- new cab decals included

Starship Troopers $4000

Black Rose $4500

Party Zone $2500
- Cabinet kind of rough

High Speed $4000
- new CPR playfield installed

NBA Fastbreak $5000 - Tentatively Sold
- Undocumented HUO

Corvette $4500

Jurassic Park Lost World $4000

Mousin' Around $4500

Escalara furniture dolly $offer?

Added over 2 years ago:

NBA Fastbreak - Sold
Indianapolis 500 - Sold
WWF Royal Rumble - Sold
Johnny Mnemonic - Sold

Getaway added - $5500
- New cab decals included

#10597 2 years ago

Looking for Deadpool Premium or Ghostbusters Premium PM me with asking price.

#10598 2 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

My good friend who has been collecting games for many years is in an unfortunate situation where everything will need to be sold. I'm helping him and his family out with selling the collection. Please understand that because of the sheer volume of games that was being inventoried, I don't have the most detailed pictures and can't tell you exact specifics of condition (please look at the photos as closely as possible). I also do not have access to going over there and taking more pictures at this time, but I may be able to in the near future.

I doubt most of you need any vouching for Kyle, but if it helps I'm doing what I can to help him with this. I was there as part of documenting them the other day, and can verify they're all solid games that were maintained by a knowledgable owner who cared about how they played.

#10599 2 years ago

By the way - if you see a photo of a game in the Google Drive pics and it’s not on the list it’s because it’s already sold. I’d guess 25% of the collection has already moved. So messaging me or Kyle about them won’t help, sorry!

#10600 2 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

I can tell you that he was a extremely knowledgeable collector with great mechanical and electronic skills. All these games should be working, and may only have small switch errors because they have sat for a little bit. I can't guarantee that though.
We feel like these are fair prices for the games based on the condition they are in. Ideally we'd like to get the full asking price for them if possible. I want to help out his family as much as possible financially with this. He worked very hard over the years fixing these games up, so his family deserves it.
Please PM me if you have any interest in these games for sale. I personally work a busy day job until around 7PM during the week, so I usually can't reply back to Pinside messages until the later evening.
All these games are located in Malibu, CA
Link to photos
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Is1Jz_aiPySwFNOasLbN4Bo1EjwdhFvo?usp=sharing
- Only missing photos of Black Rose, Starship Troopers, Mousin' Around, and Jurassic Park Lost World
Currently, these are the games available
No Good Gofers $7000
Judge Dredd $5000
Johnny Mnemonic $5000
- Very clean overall
Elvira and the Party Monsters $5500
Demolition Man $4500
- Slight PF wear above flippers?
Star Wars Ep. 1 $4000
Revenge From Mars $4500
WWF Royal Rumble $4000
Stargate $4000
Indianapolis 500 $5500
Starship Troopers $4000
Black Rose $4500
Party Zone $2500
- Cabinet kind of rough
High Speed $4000
- new CPR playfield installed
NBA Fastbreak $5000
- Undocumented HUO
Flintstones $4500
- Undocumented HUO
Corvette $4500
Jurassic Park Lost World $4000
Mousin' Around $4500
Escalara furniture dolly $offer?

No BSD still looking for one.

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/212?hl=thatonedude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.