(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,792 posts
  • 601 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by pinostalgia
  • Topic is favorited by 399 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 10,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 216.
#10501 56 days ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I have a Deadpool premium as trade bait for a Ford Transit, Dodge promaster or a Nissan NV200

I dont know the ins and outs of this business but it seems you may want something that holds multiple pins to make it payoff.

#10502 56 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I dont know the ins and outs of this business but it seems you may want something that holds multiple pins to make it payoff.

actually the 3 you listed may

#10503 56 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Hopefully you can even buy something! Vans/trucks are in tight supply with huge demand. A neighbor around the corner which is near a somewhat busy street has one of those big white Ford or Dodge vans, I noticed recently they stuck a big cardboard sign in the windshield that says "Van Not For Sale!". I can only assume random people were coming to their door trying to buy it.

I read recently that all Toyotas are now sold at MSRP (no discounts) and they are preparing to add $3-5k markup to the prices. If you don't like it, you can walk away they don't care, because there just aren't any vehicles to sell.

#10504 56 days ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I have a Deadpool premium as trade bait for a Ford Transit, Dodge promaster or a Nissan NV200

get an e150 ford( except 2004-2008, v6 ok if you can find it) or a gmc express/savana instead, you'll thank me later. if you have to go small get a sienna and stow the seats away.

#10505 55 days ago

Looking for a tftc. Pm me.

#10506 55 days ago

Nice Breakshot For Sale

Archived after 42 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Breakshot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Very nice Breakshot. Mylar has been remove. Some wear at the 8 ball hole and the lock. I have cliffys (uninstalled) Repro Backglass, but I have the original (shows some flaking).”
2021-10-05
Vacaville, CA
2,100 (Firm)

#10507 55 days ago

Bringing a nice Deadly Weapon to PAGG this weekend. Fun game, cool layout. Will be for sale

#10508 55 days ago

Looking for a GOTG near San Diego.
Cash preferred but have a Custom Shadow I might trade.

#10509 54 days ago

I'm talking to that one dude but figured I'd post here as well. I'm looking for legs. I'm going to chop them down for a project. I don't care if they're pretty. I don't care if they match. I'm lowering a pin on airbags.

Ok the airbags were a joke but let me know what you've got and what you want for them.
I'm in Modesto and might drive out to PAGG.

#10510 54 days ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

I'm talking to that one dude but figured I'd post here as well. I'm looking for legs. I'm going to chop them down for a project. I don't care if they're pretty. I don't care if they match. I'm lowering a pin on airbags.
Ok the airbags were a joke but let me know what you've got and what you want for them.

OCPinball has scrappy legs in the back of their shop.

#10511 54 days ago

I'm ready to start moving pins around the west coast. Contact me if you have anything.

#10512 54 days ago

Alas, my willy wonka must fly away on the wonkavator to make room for UM...

Sale Pending!
As new - New out of box (first owner) “#355 out of #500. 259 plays. Making room for an Ultraman. Great machine. Playfield protector went on after those first few "I have to play it now moments." Note in the center ...”
14 days ago
San Diego, CA
14,000 (OBO)

You get this free if you buy the WW machine:

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “*REDUCED PRICE* This listing is for a second-hand display panel with the same dimensions and brand as JJP uses in their monitors. Now, I can't say that it's compatible with every ...”
14 days ago
San Diego, CA
150 (Firm)

#10513 54 days ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

I've got legs in Oakland if you ever come through. Lovely price of FREE.

#10514 54 days ago

We will be selling pinball glass and parts at Pinagogo this weekend (Friday to Sunday). To make sure we take enough inventory I am taking preorders to guarantee you your glass. No advance deposit required. We will have four types of glass with us.
Standard Pinball glass $40
Widebody Pinball glass $45
Illinois Pinball Old Stock HD Glass $150 (We only have about 10 sheets at this price)
New Stock HD Glass (Similar to Stern HD Glass) $245
Preorders will receive a $5 per sheet discount over the show price and of course a huge discount for no shipping.

We are taking 1000's of New, NOS, and used parts to Pinagogo this weekend. I obviously will not be bringing every part that we stock or have access to. Feel free to request a part that you need and if we have it I will do my best to bring one with us to the show.

Thanks

-roger-

#10515 54 days ago

I have a fully restored Bobby Orr Power Play pinball machine for sale.
My family had this game in our house while I was growing up so it had some sentimental value to me.
I spent quite a bit restoring it and enjoyed the process but it is not getting played.
I spent approximately $4,000.00 in new parts, CPR playfield, cabinet restoration with Pinball Pimp stencils, all new boards, led's and chrome plating. I know that's my own fault for putting so much money into this title.
I know my asking price is high but I'm open to an offer or a trade of another title.

#10516 54 days ago

Looking to Trade huo afmr se for bm66 or huo tspp..... +/- cash.... Thanks.....

#10517 53 days ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

My family had this game in our house while I was growing up so it had some sentimental value to me.

What a cool game to grow up with! I’ll post the link for you.

Archived after 26 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Fully restored Bally Bobby Orr Power Play Pinball Machine Fully chromed out metal trim. Cabinet has been repainted inside and out. Brand new CPR playfield. New plastics New dro...”
2021-09-22
Lake Elsinore, CA

#10518 53 days ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

What a cool game to grow up with! I’ll post the link for you.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"f682da86a844891a0c821dc73c94901061d97f4e-1633576742-1800"};
//]]>
Thank you very much. I wasn’t sure how to do that. I appreciate it.

Machine - For Sale

Bobby Orr's Power Play

Fully restored (full original status) “Fully restored Bally Bobby Orr Power Play Pinball Machine Fully chromed out metal trim.

Cabinet has been repainted inside and out.

Brand new CPR playfield.

New plastics

New dro...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

#10519 52 days ago

Im starting to line up some runs and one of them is the full distance(AZ to OR). I'm hoping to start on the 17th of this month so contact me if you have anything for me. I should have room for at least two more items. I'm calling this experiment Fat J's Pin Wagon, serving OR,CA, AZ, Vegas and possibly the Reno/Tahoe area but that can be a stretch off route and I'm trying to keep this inexpensive. My goal is to have fun and see if its for me and not lose too much money figuring it out.

#10520 52 days ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:Im starting to line up some runs and one of them is the full distance(AZ to OR). I'm hoping to start on the 17th of this month so contact me if you have anything for me. I should have room for at least two more items. I'm calling this experiment Fat J's Pin Wagon, serving OR,CA, AZ, Vegas and possibly the Reno/Tahoe area but that can be a stretch off route and I'm trying to keep this inexpensive. My goal is to have fun and see if its for me and not lose too much money figuring it out.

If you have a company van and company gas card, there is money to be made. Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck. As an ex accountant, you have to think about costs like gas, insurance, maintenance, resale value of your vehicle, what your time is worth, etc.

#10521 52 days ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Im starting to line up some runs and one of them is the full distance(AZ to OR). I'm hoping to start on the 17th of this month so contact me if you have anything for me. I should have room for at least two more items. I'm calling this experiment Fat J's Pin Wagon, serving OR,CA, AZ, Vegas and possibly the Reno/Tahoe area but that can be a stretch off route and I'm trying to keep this inexpensive. My goal is to have fun and see if its for me and not lose too much money figuring it out.

Good luck with the venture! I'd certainly utilize your services, but this hobby is just stupid now, with prices averaging 2-3x what games are worth. I doubt i'll ever buy another game.

#10522 52 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

If you have a company van and company gas card, there is money to be made. Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck. As an ex accountant, you have to think about costs like gas, insurance, maintenance, resale value of your vehicle, what your time is worth, etc.

You read my mind. I already acquired a gas can and a 5ft piece of garden hose

#10523 52 days ago

Everyone is in the hauling bussiness this weekend.
The Banning Auction games have been delivered to PAGG up here in Dixon. Lots of games, come see show this weekend.
I currently have 5 games coming back to the OC.
I have room for a couple more. I'm already here so this is a one way trip from show to the LA and orange county areas.
Pm me if interested and check out my thread below.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banning-auction-winnings-to-pagg-or-cax-transport-service#post-6539874
I'm not retired sadly, this is 1 way once this weekend opportunity.
Good luck to pinsider Llabnip1972 and his new venture. It's harder than it sounds and looks brother. May use your services in future.

#10524 52 days ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

You read my mind. I already acquired a gas can and a 5ft piece of garden hose

Reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Skinner gives Otto the "gas card" which is a hose and a breath mint.

#10525 52 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Everyone is in the hauling bussiness this weekend.
The Banning Auction games have been delivered to PAGG up here in Dixon. Lots of games, come see show this weekend.
I currently have 5 games coming back to the OC.
I have room for a couple more. I'm already here so this is a one way trip from show to the LA and orange county areas.
Pm me if interested and check out my thread below.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banning-auction-winnings-to-pagg-or-cax-transport-service#post-6539874
I'm not retired sadly, this is 1 way once this weekend opportunity.
Good luck to pinsider Llabnip1972 and his new venture. It's harder than it sounds and looks brother. May use your services in future.

As long as I break even and have some fun. If not I will hang it up. I needed to get a van for moving pins around the bay area in winter anyways. I plan on doing local runs as well. I already serve as an unpaid intern in charge of delivery at Pinball Panic working with my talented friend Devin. Check out his website. Like, follow, friend and listen to his podcast and read his blog. He's awesome.

#10526 52 days ago

As of now I have one item scheduled going from CA to OR. The item I was bidding on moving from Phoenix to OR fell through. I only need one or two more items to make this trip work. Let me know if you have anything. If it comes together this months trip should begin next Sunday the 17th leaving CA. Thx

J

#10527 52 days ago

Hello all. I am looking for a beat Funhouse and Williams Indy, have a customer wanting them restored. Please anyone out there looking to let go of a beat machines they have had saved away please contact me!
Can use Chris Fox for shipping to San Diego Ca.

#10528 52 days ago

Still have huo SM and Star wars comic pro. Both pins completely custom and modded.

#10529 52 days ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

Hello all. I am looking for a beat Funhouse and Williams Indy, have a customer wanting them restored. Please anyone out there looking to let go of a beat machines they have had saved away please contact me!
Can use Chris Fox for shipping to San Diego Ca.

In another words, you (your client) want those 2 popular Wms games cheap. Worst timing, neither 1 is cheap in today market no matter how beat they are

#10530 52 days ago

Still looking for reasonably priced Jurassic park Premium and/or reasonably priced Star Wars Premium.

#10531 52 days ago

Trying to cop a RoboCop. Anyone have a line on one? Good condition +

#10532 51 days ago
Quoted from Jman44:

Still looking for reasonably priced Jurassic park Premium and/or reasonably priced Star Wars Premium.

What’s considered “reasonably priced” on premium sterns these days?

#10533 51 days ago

What does a cheap beater Indy or Funhouse go for?

It’s not a beater, but I know someone wanting to move their good Funhouse so they can buy a Batman 66.

#10534 51 days ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Priced below NIB from a distributor is a good start.

#10535 51 days ago
Quoted from Jman44:

Yeah, I guess it’s tough when none of the distributors have any machines in stock and premiums are about to go up to $8999.

#10536 51 days ago

Time for my Deadpool premium to move on. Stern shooter rod otherwise stock. Purchased second hand from the Pinball Pirate. 8400

#10537 51 days ago
Quoted from gprotein:

In another words, you (your client) want those 2 popular Wms games cheap. Worst timing, neither 1 is cheap in today market no matter how beat they are

Never said cheap at all, this customer is willing to buy a nice one and then have me pull it

It’s not a beater, but I know someone wanting to move their good Funhouse so they can buy a Batman 66.

A beat to heck Funhouse probably 3-4k and Indy around 8k is what I

Quoted from jahbarron:

Decent Funhouses are fetching mod 6's

#10538 51 days ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Quoted from Jman44:

Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Time for my Deadpool premium to move on. Stern shooter rod otherwise stock. Purchased second hand from the Pinball Pirate. 8400

You guys...

#10539 51 days ago
Quoted from gprotein:In another words, you (your client) want those 2 popular Wms games cheap. Worst timing, neither 1 is cheap in today market no matter how beat they are

First off I never said cheap once, beat yes not cheap, I know what these games go for and put this out there in case someone has one that was too much work for them, which happens all the time! Second my customer which is not me will buy a nice machine then bring to me and have everything replaced which I would hate to do thats the reason I am looking for beat games!
I hate taking nice games apart and restoring them when there are better candidates out there!

#10540 51 days ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Good luck with your venture .
Keep us posted!

#10541 51 days ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

A beat to heck Funhouse probably 3-4k and Indy around 8k is what I

Just proved my point: 3k Funhouse and 8k Indy= cheap. Maybe 1 or 2 years ago, and you wouldn’t have to ask if they are selling at those prices. But carry on and good luck finding a beat working funhouse and Indy for 3k and 8k these days

#10542 51 days ago

I want your nice Cyclone! Who's got one?

#10543 51 days ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

I want your nice Cyclone! Who's got one?

You still haven't found one???

#10544 51 days ago

Nossir. Only offered the trade bait before. Willing to buy if available

#10545 51 days ago

Pm'd a couple folks, but looking for someone that would be willing to transport a Tron upright from Reno, NV to Roseville, CA. Shoot my a note if anyone is interested. Would prefer to avoid using STI based on past experiences (games going through walls, damaged in transit, etc).

#10546 51 days ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Just proved my point: 3k Funhouse and 8k Indy= cheap. Maybe 1 or 2 years ago, and you wouldn’t have to ask if they are selling at those prices. But carry on and good luck finding a beat working funhouse and Indy for 3k and 8k these days

Archived after 4 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) “I have owned the game for 14 years after being partially restored in Houston after arrival from Western Europe. It will need a little work to bring it back to condition. If you hav...”
2021-06-14
Houston, TX

4 months ago
Archived after 9 days
Sold (amount private)
Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Fully working, LEDs installed, cabinet has fade, playfield typical for this title with some inserts raised and has some mylar that's lifted because of the raised inserts. Plastics ...”
2021-02-21
Bethlehem, PA

7 months ago

#10547 51 days ago

Just listed my Grand Prix

Archived after 3 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Grand Prix Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Williams Grand Prix EM Pinball machine. Has been completely gone through and serviced. Everything works and plays great. Set up to take quarters, but can be easily rigged for free ...”
2021-10-09
San Diego, CA
1,500 (OBO)

#10548 50 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Archived after 4 days

Sold (amount private)

Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

Archived

Partially restored (almost original) “I have owned the game for 14 years after being partially restored in Houston after arrival from Western Europe. It will need a little work to bring it back to condition.
If you hav...”

2021-06-14

Houston, TX

Cary

4 months ago

Archived after 9 days

Sold (amount private)

Machine - For Sale

FunHouse

Archived

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Fully working, LEDs installed, cabinet has fade, playfield typical for this title with some inserts raised and has some mylar that's lifted because of the raised inserts. Plastics ...”

2021-02-21

Bethlehem, PA

YippieKiYay

7 months ago

We are talking about pins in California, aren't we? That's why he is asking for in this CA sale thread and we don't need to argue CA prices are higher?

#10549 50 days ago

CA prices are higher, especially in Banning...

#10550 50 days ago
Quoted from Billy16:

CA prices are higher, especially in Banning...

I get the Banning reference... That said, I have found that prices in California are higher the closer you are to the Bay Area or Los Angeles area. You can find deals, but you have to be willing to drive a way to the out of the way places in the desert, or central valley.

There are 10,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 216.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside