(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,700 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 254.
#10351 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Throwing out trade idea to live here if anyone is ever interested. Looking for a Wonka CE. Offering my HUO first owner Elvira HOH (premium) with Stern topper, low plays, tilt art blades, all Medisinyl mods, Stern shooter rod, dripping blood sling/lane protectors, new Titans and balls, lollipop rails from PBL, external audio controls/headphone jack, green lit flipper buttons, speaker lights, green coin rejects to match start button and flipper lights, dripping blood speaker accents and shooter accent, Lermods crypt mod and lighting, lockdown bar/button surround, custom magnetic instruction cards, and maybe some other little things I forgot.

I was gonna message ya for a ce but they just announced that jjp is doing another run of LE. I’d jump on that but the price went up of course to 11k. I’m looking for a master of puppets Met edition at this time.

#10352 2 years ago

Meanwhile in the Official California For Sale thread there is an ongoing stream of nice machines for normal prices.

#10353 2 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Meanwhile in the Official California For Sale thread there is an ongoing stream of nice machines for normal prices.

Oh Banning. Glad it worked out for John Week's.

#10354 2 years ago

I’ll put this here if you have any question feel free to ask

#10355 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Oh Banning. Glad it worked out for John Week's.

Exactly, somehow I posted that in this thread by mistake, I meant to post it in the Banning thread in response to the “California sucks because of the MOP high prices” post over there.

#10356 2 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Exactly, somehow I posted that in this thread by mistake, I meant to post it in the Banning thread in response to the “California sucks because of the MOP high prices” post over there.

Ignorant people love to bash on our great state.

#10357 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Ignorant people love to bash on our great state.

They hear about it on their news.

#10358 2 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

I was gonna message ya for a ce but they just announced that jjp is doing another run of LE. I’d jump on that but the price went up of course to 11k. I’m looking for a master of puppets Met edition at this time.

Like you said, the new run are pushed to that $11k mark and my distro said they are tacking on shipping bringing it nearly to $12k to California. You should probably just forget about METLE and trade with me

#10359 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

They hear about it on their news.

California used to be a great state. Now it's a giant homeless camp trash heap.

#10360 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

California used to be a great state. Now it's a giant homeless camp trash heap.

That’s what they say on the news. It’s still the greatest state.

#10361 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

That’s what they say on the news. It’s still the greatest state.

What other state has 3 annual pinball shows?

#10362 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

It’s still the greatest state

geographically

#10363 2 years ago

Topographically

#10364 2 years ago

Culturally

#10365 2 years ago

Sure there’s a homeless issue, but that’s every major city on the west coast.

Anyway, who is selling something?

#10366 2 years ago

I & ZERO of my California collector friends have made a purchase at this auction. So don’t blame the locals, we know better than to overpay.

#10367 2 years ago

California is like a sinking ship where the passengers make fun of people on other boats that aren't sinking.

#10368 2 years ago
Quoted from SeafaringSpiders:

California is like a sinking ship where the passengers make fun of people on other boats that aren't sinking.

Your in the wrong spot.
You should move.
You don't have to stay.

#10369 2 years ago
Quoted from SeafaringSpiders:

THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!

#10370 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!

Yeah. I've lived here my whole life and I've seen it deteriorate. It's tragic. I've lost count of the number of homeless camps I pass by on my way to work. They seem to spring up under every bridge.

#10371 2 years ago

I'm in agreement on that subject and I have no answers. It's a west coast epidemic. California is still beautiful. I spent Labor Day on a oft-missed sandy beach on Tomales Bay a few week ago with my kid and it was the perfect day. Just random trip, really; that's why I love it (up) here. If I were down there, I'd have taken on the traffic and hit Pt Dume.

#10372 2 years ago

Last time I was in Austin, TX I saw wayyy more homeless than I’ve seen here. It’s not just a West Cost thing.

#10373 2 years ago

Ideal weather

#10374 2 years ago

it wont be long before they start giving out free basic income here in CA.

My roomate in college was a die hard new yorker. But when he graduated, he never went back other to visit family. Its best that people think all of CA is screwed up. Hopefully it will keep people away.

Its not just ideal weather, Its whatever weather you want, you can find it and live there if you want.

#10375 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Last time I was in Austin, TX I saw wayyy more homeless than I’ve seen here. It’s not just a West Cost thing.

Yeah. What do West Coast cities and Austin, Texas have in common? Hmmmm….

#10376 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Nice weather, but I see where you're trying to go here. It will take massive teamwork to solve this non-partisan issue & sadly we're just not gonna get there any time soon with the way things are. **insert spidermans pointing fingers meme**

Anyhow, back on topic and back within the court of Pinside law

#10377 2 years ago

California is beautiful and we have amazing weather, top talent and excellent job market. Homeless, trash and poverty are everywhere, not just here. If you don’t like Cali, then GTFO! Been all over the U.S, Canada, Mexico, etc. and still haven’t found a place I’d rather live. I will say, British Columbia is damn nice and I wouldn’t mind living there, but those winters…brrr

#10378 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Good food?

#10379 2 years ago

6th generation CA here.

CA has it pluses and minuses.

Im here in the Central Valley > Fresno/Clovis. Do i like living here? Its ok, not great. Bad air, high taxes, and most recently the last few years: Mosquitoes! Nights don't cool down like they use too to kill the mosquitoes. Now we need to fog our entire yard twice a month to enjoy it!

Have we looked at moving to TX or ID or NV. Yes, but all our family is around us. Thats what its all about! However, recently we are looking at the central coast for a 2nd home to get away when the bad air and heat get too much.

#10380 2 years ago

So does anyone have a Tommy they would be willing to sell? Projects are ok.

#10381 2 years ago

What's my deadpool premium worth these days with the nib price increases starting with the next run?

#10382 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

California is beautiful and we have amazing weather, top talent and excellent job market. Homeless, trash and poverty are everywhere, not just here. If you don’t like Cali, then GTFO! Been all over the U.S, Canada, Mexico, etc. and still haven’t found a place I’d rather live. I will say, British Columbia is damn nice and I wouldn’t mind living there, but those winters…brrr

Amen. Resident of a close state hoping Californians stay there. No reason to move or live elsewhere.

#10383 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Amen. Resident of a close state hoping Californians stay there. No reason to move or live elsewhere.

I've been to Sandy.

You have absolutely no reason to worry about Californians moving there.

#10384 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

I've been to Sandy.
You have absolutely no reason to worry about Californians moving there.

Of course you have. Thank you for your cooperation btw.

#10385 2 years ago

Y'all, start a thread about your love/hate for CA. This one isn't it!

#10386 2 years ago

Any 24s lingering around out there never getting turned on? I could use some Jack Bauer in my life, had one of my most fun times playing one with my crew at the last GSPF.

#10387 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Y'all, start a thread about your love/hate for CA. This one isn't it!

I like California. Just too expensive and crowded for me to live there.

#10388 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Any 24s lingering around out there never getting turned on? I could use some Jack Bauer in my life, had one of my most fun times playing one with my crew at the last GSPF.

There is one for sale on Facebook in Eastvale.

#10389 2 years ago

Cancel request of screenshot, I see that 24 is now going for $5,600

Hot Damn

#10390 2 years ago

California is the same as everywhere else. Some good places, more bad places. Some good weather, more bad weather. Some assholes and some awesome people. Live and let live as my pappy would say. BTW. Santa Cruz County is by far one of the shittiest places in all of the west coast. I strongly recommend anyone to think long and hard about even visiting for a day. Plus the weather is unbearable most months. I say skip it. Do yourself a favor.

#10391 2 years ago

Now who wants my deadpool premium? Lots of plays but solid and dialed in without a scratch

#10392 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Now who wants my deadpool premium? Lots of plays but solid and dialed in without a scratch

Wish you were closer

#10393 2 years ago

5 hours. Cmon man. I'm beginning to doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion

#10394 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

How much are you asking for it?

#10395 2 years ago

Hope I don’t regret this - but here we go - my super nice autographed TSPP is listed!!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is my beautiful HUO (3rd owner) TSPP. From the later 2005 run, this game has an amazing playfield. I’ve seen a lot of TSPP playfields, and they’re all over the map in ...”
2021-09-26
Los Angeles, CA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 2211 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10396 2 years ago

anyone have or know where to get chrome flipper buttons for stern

#10397 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

California is the same as everywhere else. Some good places, more bad places. Some good weather, more bad weather. Some assholes and some awesome people. Live and let live as my pappy would say. BTW. Santa Cruz County is by far one of the shittiest places in all of the west coast. I strongly recommend anyone to think long and hard about even visiting for a day. Plus the weather is unbearable most months. I say skip it. Do yourself a favor.

Not sure if trolling, but I had a great time at the boardwalk and that tiny surfer museum......pretty cool.

#10398 2 years ago

Definitely trolling

#10399 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Hot Damn

Note: it has a new left ramp assembly.

#10400 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:
Hot Damn

There are next to no games going for under 4K now. This hobby has jumped the shark.

There are 12,700 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/208?hl=splitcms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.