(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 255.
#10201 2 years ago

Looking to buy NIB Mandalorian LE or premium PM if you have one for sale in SoCal.

#10202 2 years ago

Looking to buy NIB Mandalorian LE or premium PM if you have one for sale in NorCal.

#10203 2 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

Looking to buy NIB Mandalorian LE or premium PM if you have one for sale in SoCal.

Quoted from jahbarron:

Looking to buy NIB Mandalorian LE or premium PM if you have one for sale in NorCal.

Two men enter one man leaves.

#10204 2 years ago

Selling my Metallica Premium - Monsters Edition - Located in San Diego -
Asking $8,500

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Metallica Premium - Monsters Edition - Great Condition Mods Included: - Shaker motor - External volume control - TiltGraphics Art Armor - Skull Shooting rod - TiltGraphics Ba...”
2021-07-27
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Archived after: 59 days
Viewed: 1233 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10205 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

Looking for a Gottlieb coin door for a 1975 Top Score.

Just replaced door on Sky Jump. Old one is yours if you want it

#10206 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

Looking for a Gottlieb coin door for a 1975 Top Score.

goldcountry.craigslist.org link

#10207 2 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Thinking about trading my HUO Metallica Premium for a Hobbit or possibly another JJP +/- cash as needed.
Met mods:
Shaker
ColorDMD
Undercab LEDs (Interactive)
Creeping Death Side Art
Ride the Lightning LEDs
Funko POP Topper (with GI lighting)

Still available. Could trade for newer Stern Premiums
2 more mods, not stated prior:
Mantis protector on end of line scoop
EL Helmet wire

Possibly a LOTR, Shadow, NGG ÷\- cash as needed

#10208 2 years ago

I have an HUO Stern Jurassic Park LE with Laseriffic topper which I am potentially looking to trade (+/- cash as needed) for an Elvira HOH LE, AIQ LE, TMNT LE, Led Zeppelin LE or a AFMr LE. I can come to you in Southern California with the JP LE wrapped in Pinball Armor. PM me with what you have, please. I have plenty of references available. Thanks!

#10210 2 years ago

Selling 3 EM projects, all need work, have not had the time to even look at them.

Jungle- Gottlieb 1972 $650
Volley- Gottlieb 1976 $600
Magnotron- Gottlieb 1974 $650

Will sell all 3 for $1500, Located in Bakersfield

#10212 2 years ago

Is anyone (besides NAVL/STI) running pins between AZ and Socal these days? Tried Sly Fox but he hasn't replied.

#10213 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Will be listing my Deadpool LE for sale soon.

Sold

#10214 2 years ago

Someone must have a GB premium without a zillion mods that they want to sell me... Reveal yourselves.

#10215 2 years ago

Any interest in a Haunted House pin?

#10216 2 years ago

Took you long enough

Quoted from RobT:

I love TNA. Ironically I only sold it so I could make room for my "must have" DPLE, and as it turns out, I'd rather have my TNA back. Might put my DPLE up for sale.

#10218 2 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

details? please

#10219 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Took you long enough

Based on the increase in value over that time period, it was worth the wait.

#10220 2 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Yes

#10221 2 years ago

Update on the Jurassic Park LE: I'm only looking for an Elvira HOH LE, Attack From Mars Remake LE or an HUO Cirqus Voltaire at this point. I also have the Stern Jurassic Park topper that I can include in the deal. Thanks.

#10223 2 years ago

My Whirlwind dropped below 4K, rather sell it than move it--someone should get a great deal on this.

#10224 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Anybody have anything reasonably priced in California?

TOM $6800

Andrew

#10225 2 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

My Whirlwind dropped to 4K, rather sell it than move it--someone should get a great deal on this.

I was hoping that someone would be me, but the timing is off. Oh well. GLWS.

#10226 2 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Still available. Could trade for newer Stern Premiums
2 more mods, not stated prior:
Mantis protector on end of line scoop
EL Helmet wire
Possibly a LOTR, Shadow, NGG ÷\- cash as needed

Quoted from Billy16:

My Whirlwind dropped below 4K, rather sell it than move it--someone should get a great deal on this.

That whirlwind is super nice looking (from the pics). I have some serious nostalgia with that title.

#10227 2 years ago

On a side note, I hope some of you end up with banning games in the near future. Good Luck!

#10228 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

On a side note, I hope some of you end up with banning games in the near future. Good Luck!

There could be a flood of games on this thread over the next year, will see.
The idea of going to Banning and picking up a deal has been completely thrown out the window.
Banning will be the event of the year here in Cali, I'm looking forward to going the first day.

#10229 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

There could be a flood of games on this thread over the next year, will see.
The idea of going to Banning and picking up a deal has been completely thrown out the window.
Banning will be the event of the year here in Cali, I'm looking forward to going the first day.

How is this happening?

#10231 2 years ago

I'll be following that thread (and this one) with morbid curiosity leading up to and following the auctions.

#10232 2 years ago

Agreed that with the gavel price added on and FOMO I don't expect to see many - if any - bargains.

#10233 2 years ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

Agreed that with the gavel price added on and FOMO I don't expect to see many - if any - bargains.

Especially now that we are starting Covid round 2 here in California... Everyone will have more disposable income from not traveling on top of FOMO.

#10234 2 years ago

I heard Captains Auctions will be involved in selling those pins.

Pretty much all I need to know in terms of chances of getting a good deal

#10235 2 years ago

I have decided to list my Ripley’s Believe it or Not in order to make some room. If you have any questions or need more photos, just let me know. I’m located in Stevenson Ranch. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ripley-s-believe-it-or-not-ripleys-rbion-stern

#10236 2 years ago

Listed my first owner Led Zeppelin premium in the marketplace $7400.
Easy pickup in nor cal.
Thx! have a great wknd.

*sold*

#10237 2 years ago

Nicely modded Met Premium still available - Can take $7700 and trades offers welcomed.

ColorDMD
Shaker Motor
Undercab LEDs (Interactive)
Creeping Death Side Art
Ride the Lightning LEDs
Funko POP Topper (with GI lighting)
Snake fangs and tongue
EL Helmet Wire
Mantis scoop protector
Color Gels for the FUEL inserts.

#10238 2 years ago

Long shot.

Looking for a wheel fo Fortune slot
machine. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

I created a thread but it was moderated. How the heck do you post want to buy on here anymore? It was pretty annoying.

Thanks,

Mike

#10239 2 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I created a thread but it was moderated. How the heck do you post want to buy on here anymore? It was pretty annoying.

You create a wanted ad. You have the option to create a post linked to the ad.

#10240 2 years ago

If anyone has a line on some Skeeball Model S lanes let me know

#10241 2 years ago

Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but looking to move a pin from Gilbert, AZ to Temecula, CA. Feel free to forward to any other appropriate topics, please.

If your travels have you going between Arizona and Southern California I can meet you pretty much anywhere between San Diego and Anaheim. Happy to compensate you for your time and troubles. Would like to get the pin before September 12th if at all possible, but can be flexible to your schedule.

PS it's coming from goldwing68nv so you know it's been well cared for. Specifics are it's a early SS Bally so the head and legs come off super easy and will fit into pretty much any vehicle larger than a Chevy Chevette Please PM me directly if interested or able to assist.

John

#10242 2 years ago

Looking for a JP Premium in or near CA / AZ

I am in So. Cal.

Thanks - Kevin

#10243 2 years ago

Looking for a Munsters premium/LE in CA, NV, or AZ.

#10244 2 years ago

Looking hard for an Escape from the Lost World. Just saw that Banning will be auctioning one, but I don't prolly wanna deal with that action. I also have an Excalibur soon to be on the block for cash or if yer innnarested in a trade of some kind... And even perhaps my newly acquired Funhouse might be available for the right trade.

#10245 2 years ago

I’m putting feelers out to see if anyone is interested in my HUO Dialed In. It’s the standard, but it has pin blades. It only has about 550 plays on it. I’m looking to get $7000 for it.

I also have a Diner I may be willing to let go for $3500.

Sorry no trades.

Added over 3 years ago:

Machines are sold.

#10246 2 years ago

Going to list my TSPP. Very nice example, no wear. Have $550+ in mods not installed, but NVRAM is installed. Hope to get pics and listed in the next couple days. Asking $7200. May be interested in trades up or down. Thanx in advance.

#10247 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Looking hard for an Escape from the Lost World. Just saw that Banning will be auctioning one, but I don't prolly wanna deal with that action. I also have an Excalibur soon to be on the block for cash or if yer innnarested in a trade of some kind... And even perhaps my newly acquired Funhouse might be available for the right trade.

I've sent you a message about the Excalibur yesterday... please check your messages.

#10248 2 years ago

Im looking for an Elvira house of horrors or a restored Scared Stiff anywhere in state. Cash in hand. Deadpool premium as trade bait.

#10249 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Im looking for an Elvira house of horrors or a restored Scared Stiff anywhere in state. Cash in hand. Deadpool premium as trade bait.

There is a Scared Stiff for sale on Craigslist....bay area section.

#10250 2 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

There is a Scared Stiff for sale on Craigslist....bay area section.

Thanks. I drove up yesterday and checked it out. We couldn't make a deal. I'm keeping my fingers crosse that he might come down a bit. Nice pin but by the time I replace the decals,dmd and playfield I fear that I will be too far underwater

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/205 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.