(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 255.
#10151 2 years ago
Quoted from Jman44:

Shows estimated $318.21 with shipping and taxes to California unless that gets changed after adding payment info.

Yep. I just went there now and it said $9 shipping for this playfield. Obviously their store backend is, was and for the foreseeable future broken.

I was surprised when I got the bill as their store said $0 shipping or tax when I ordered but when I got the invoice it was $45 for UPS ground plus tax 9.5%. Looks like the total was actually a hair under $400.

I'll take $375 and the buyer will get a playfield that looks just like a first that costs $100 more with no worries of bad artwork or a big crack running though it.

Thank you price police!

Added over 3 years ago:

Playfield has been SOLD. Thanks all for looking.

#10152 2 years ago

Anyone traveling from the LA area up to the Bay area this week with room for a machine? PM me.

#10153 2 years ago

Just throwing this up there to gauge interest and people can PM me to keep the thread clean.

I am waiting for Spooky's new game announcement before I make any decisions, but IF it is the game I am hoping for, I will be looking to move both my very nice Scared Stiff (ColorDMD, powdercoat, more..) and my HUO (original owner) ACNC. Both have mods and the ACNC has all of Medisinyl's mods and more with maybe 500 plays on it.

I would be looking to sell both, but would be open to working out a trade for a nice MM of just about any version.

If Spooky's game is not the one I am hoping for, then Scared Stiff will still be up for sale soon as I have been out of room and my JD is coming back from HEP next week. So I will be flush with 5 games and room for only 4. An ad will be posted on Pinside once Scared Stiff actually goes on the market and Pinside will get its donation if it sells. I still would be interested in a trade for a nice MM with possibly both games going the other direction.

PM me if interested in either, and especially a trade for an MM. Putting this here as I would like to keep it within driving distance and not looking to ship.

#10154 2 years ago

Still looking for an Iron Maiden Pro ....

Let’s make a happy deal!

rd

#10155 2 years ago

Woz RR will be for sale or trade for gnr Le.ad will go in soon pm me if interested.

#10156 2 years ago

Ok, I have been trying for a while to get a project up to the Bay area from Irwindale. It's not working out to get a shipper I know there to grab the machine, and the cost of getting it here is making the "deal" a lot less attractive anyway. So, if you are in that area and looking for a project(and this is definitely a heavy project), PM me for the details. I'll give you the contact info I have in return for letting me borrow a part so I can duplicate it. Alternatively, if you aren't looking for a major project and are traveling this way anyway, PM me.
Thanks in advance.

#10157 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Ok, I have been trying for a while to get a project up to the Bay area from Irwindale. It's not working out to get a shipper I know there to grab the machine, and the cost of getting it here is making the "deal" a lot less attractive anyway. So, if you are in that area and looking for a project(and this is definitely a heavy project), PM me for the details. I'll give you the contact info I have in return for letting me borrow a part so I can duplicate it. Alternatively, if you aren't looking for a major project and are traveling this way anyway, PM me.
Thanks in advance.

Might help to say the name of the game...

#10158 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Might help to say the name of the game...

Ah, sorry, F-14.

#10159 2 years ago

Its worth mentioning one more time that my OG Alien by Heighway will soon be officially up for sale once I receive and am satisfied with my remake. Not willing to ship but message me and I will make it worth the drive and you couldn't pick a better time to come up(or down) to Santa Cruz. Today's high 75 and not a cloud in the sky. C'mon, I drove 12 hours to pick up my Lebowski!

#10160 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Its worth mentioning one more time that my OG Alien by Heighway will soon be officially up for sale once I receive and am satisfied with my remake

Sounds like this is unofficially officially for sale.

#10161 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Sounds like this is unofficially officially for sale.

Exactly

#10162 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Its worth mentioning one more time that my OG Alien by Heighway will soon be officially up for sale once I receive and am satisfied with my remake. Not willing to ship but message me and I will make it worth the drive and you couldn't pick a better time to come up(or down) to Santa Cruz. Today's high 75 and not a cloud in the sky. C'mon, I drove 12 hours to pick up my Lebowski!

Once you owned the original, you won't be satisfied with the remake.

#10163 2 years ago

I am selling a very rare Cisco Circus Circus cocktail cabinet. (Serial Number 007)
It's a working project that boots and all solenoids(flippers, slings, pop bumper) work.
The display works, but is dim.
Most switches are not registering, hopefully just a daisy chained broken wire.

I'm thinking $160 OBO. Definitely open to discussion.

#10164 2 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

I am selling a very rare Cisco Circus Circus cocktail cabinet. (Serial Number 007)
It's a working project that boots and all solenoids(flippers, slings, pop bumper) work.
The display works, but is dim.
Most switches are not registering, hopefully just a daisy chained broken wire.
I'm thinking $160 OBO. Definitely open to discussion.

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/circus-circus No info.

Great opportunity to add pictures of any type.

#10165 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/circus-circus No info.
Great opportunity to add pictures of any type.

Underneath the apron has "Wico Big Top" which was the home version. It utilized the same playfield, but this one has a coin mech and a spot for a coin box.
I don't really know much about the game other than previous owner had it sitting in same spot for 20 years. I figure this would be good for someone who wants a first pin for cheap and isn't afraid to clean it up.

#10166 2 years ago

Does Slyfox still ship? tried reaching out and nothing back yet... looking to have something moved from Sacramento to Socal

#10167 2 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Does Slyfox still ship? tried reaching out and nothing back yet... looking to have something moved from Sacramento to Socal

Potentially looking for something from Socal to Sacramento. Trying to finalize the deal and planned to reach out to Chris.

#10168 2 years ago

Selling a Lethal Weapon 3. $2950 OBRO. Shopped and all, works perfect. Pics on Craigs List OC if you're interested.

Added over 3 years ago:

$2900 OBO

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/116925

#10169 2 years ago

Getting rid of a couple more arcades, Extreme Hunting with extra carts and modded Guitar Freaks. Make an offer if interested:
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#10170 2 years ago

Looking for something new. I'm primarily interested in:

Stern Jurassic Park Premium
Avengers IQ Pro/Premium
Deadpool Pro/Premium
Iron Maiden Pro/Premium
Stranger Things Premium

I am in Santa Clarita. Would prefer a So.Cal but could travel for the right deal.

Thanks, Kevin

#10171 2 years ago

Now $2900 OBRO

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Lethal Weapon 3 for sale. Fully shopped, cleaned everywhere, not just where I could reach with a rag. New rubber, all bulbs switches and coils tested and working perfectly. Flipper...”
2021-06-29
Santa Ana, CA
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 235 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10172 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Looking for something new. I'm primarily interested in:
Stern Jurassic Park Premium
Avengers IQ Pro/Premium
Deadpool Pro/Premium
Iron Maiden Pro/Premium
Stranger Things Premium
I am in Santa Clarita. Would prefer a So.Cal but could travel for the right deal.
Thanks, Kevin

Bump

#10173 2 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

My sale fell through on this so back on the market. Really hoping to keep this local. If you know of anyone interested please send them my way. Thanks!!

Archived after 11 days

Sold off Pinside

Machine - For Sale

X-Men (LE)

Archived

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “This is truly a one of a kind XM LE. Carefully modded for optimal play, lighting, and overall look. Color DMD with awesome limited edition Wolverine and Magneto figures. These f...”

6,000 (Firm)

Extended Re-list ($)
Change listing result

Pin sold locally via craigslist for $5,800. Glad we kept it in Cali!

#10174 2 years ago

Thinking about trading my HUO Metallica Premium for a Hobbit or possibly another JJP +/- cash as needed.

Met mods:
Shaker
ColorDMD
Undercab LEDs (Interactive)
Creeping Death Side Art
Ride the Lightning LEDs
Funko POP Topper (with GI lighting)

#10175 2 years ago
#10176 2 years ago

I’ll be listing my Mandalorian Pro for sale/trade soon as I have a premium paid in full coming soon. The game has low plays and zero issue and zero defects. It’s been kept at my house the entire time of owning it. Willing to trade the mando + cash for certain titles. PM me if interested.

#10177 2 years ago

Considering moving my really nice Diamond Plate Whirlwind to make some room. PM for info and photos, local pickup preferred.

#10178 2 years ago

Anybody with The Hobbit thinking about selling?
There's a bunch of new games coming out, just saying.

#10179 2 years ago

Looking for Elvira LE on West Coast. Will pay market price, cash on glass. Bueller....anyone?

#10180 2 years ago

I've put my TNG for sale up on classifieds. Sorry about the cat paws on the glass, didn't notice until uploaded. They do NOT come with the machine.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my 1994 WMS ST:TNG. Packed with mods and features; plays great. Featuring: LEDs Throughout. Titan Purple Rubbers. New cannons w/ domed heads and laser mod. Serviced boards...”
2021-07-16
Southampton, MA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 460 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10181 2 years ago
Quoted from Jwf_pinball:

I've put my TNG for sale up on classifieds.

Looks wonderful & only half the price of a Whitewater!

#10182 2 years ago

Anyone have a star trek pro in NorCal?

#10183 2 years ago

Will be listing my Deadpool LE for sale soon.

#10184 2 years ago

Rick and Morty BS, looking for a trade for NIB Mandalorian LE in SoCal.

#10185 2 years ago

Beautiful example and very fair price. If I wouldn't already own one (less nice and I paid more 2 years ago), I would take this in a heart beat.

Quoted from Jwf_pinball:

I've put my TNG for sale up on classifieds. Sorry about the cat paws on the glass, didn't notice until uploaded. They do NOT come with the machine.

Machine - For Sale

Star Trek: The Next Generation

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my 1994 WMS ST:TNG. Packed with mods and features; plays great.
Featuring:

LEDs Throughout.
Titan Purple Rubbers.
New cannons w/ domed heads and laser mod.
Serviced boards...”

1 day ago

Los Angeles, CA

Jwf_pinball

#10186 2 years ago

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I'm curious who everyone favors for distributors in SoCal. I'm aware of OC, Endless, and On Tilt, but haven't worked with any of them or know if there are others I should be looking into. Any and all advice welcome and appreciated!

#10187 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I'm curious who everyone favors for distributors in SoCal. I'm aware of OC, Endless, and On Tilt, but haven't worked with any of them or know if there are others I should be looking into. Any and all advice welcome and appreciated!

I prefer to buy outside Calif. No tax

#10188 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I prefer to buy outside Calif. No tax

Actually you still have to pay tax with most distributors outside of CA.

I bought Ultraman from Spooky in Wisconsin. I have to pay tax.

#10189 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Maybe some charge tax, but not all. I believe it’s up to the company. I know as of a couple years ago businesses were supposed to charge tax. However, it such a big pain in the ass to figure out everybody’s tax rate in the USA, that there’s a few that still don’t charge. I have a business and don’t charge tax outside California and no penalty. It would be a lot easier if we could charge the same tax rate from the location of the seller.

#10190 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yep, laws were changed and if you buy online you gotta pay state tax no matter where you buying it from.

I spoke with a collector/dealer years ago who was tracked down by the Franchise Tax Board and had to pay California Use Tax for the pins they shipped in from out of state. This was before the laws were changed and tax had to be collected out of state. Guy ended up ranting so hard about it our deal almost fell apart, lol.

#10191 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Yep, laws were changed and if you buy online you gotta pay state tax no matter where you buying it from.

I would rephrase that to “you’re supposed to pay state use tax no matter where you are buying from”. The irs is so underfunded that there’s a good chance they won’t catch you.

#10192 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I would rephrase that to “you’re supposed to pay state use tax no matter where you are buying from”. The irs is so underfunded that there’s a good chance they won’t catch you.

IRS has nothing to do with this.

It's the local franchise tax board.

#10193 2 years ago

Curious if anyone would be interested in a trade, my Stranger Things premium for your Wonka LE. Includes Stern UV Kit, Topper (paid in full pending delivery late this month or early next last I heard, will have it shipped to you instead of me), lighted Stern dice shooter, tilt blades, lollipop rails, purple lit flipper buttons, blue start button and coin inserts, volume control/headphone jack, lighted Camero mod, unlit Hoppers truck, Hawkins signs, flipper toppers, translucent titans, sling/outlane plastic protectors and maybe something else I'm forgetting. Also have the speaker panels of the alphabet wall not installed. I'd only be interested in a straight across trade. Love the game, but my boys don't play it and frankly, my 9 year old would be in the game room more if it was gone as it's a little intense for him. Wife loves Wonka and I've got lots of machines I love, so I don't mind parting ways with this one for now. Let me know-

#10194 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Curious if anyone would be interested in a trade, my Stranger Things premium for your Wonka LE. Includes Stern UV Kit, Topper (paid in full pending delivery late this month or early next last I heard, will have it shipped to you instead of me), lighted Stern dice shooter, tilt blades, lollipop rails, purple lit flipper buttons, blue start button and coin inserts, volume control/headphone jack, lighted Camero mod, unlit Hoppers truck, Hawkins signs, flipper toppers, translucent titans, sling/outlane plastic protectors and maybe something else I'm forgetting. Also have the speaker panels of the alphabet wall not installed. I'd only be interested in a straight across trade. Love the game, but my boys don't play it and frankly, my 9 year old would be in the game room more if it was gone as it's a little intense for him. Wife loves Wonka and I've got lots of machines I love, so I don't mind parting ways with this one for now. Let me know-

I’d trade you a Led Zeppelin premium and some cash if you’d be interested in that.

#10195 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

IRS has nothing to do with this.
It's the local franchise tax board.

Still applies.

#10196 2 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb coin door for a 1975 Top Score.

#10197 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

Looking for a Gottlieb coin door for a 1975 Top Score.

I have some old gottlieb coin doors not sure what generation they would fit. I can take pictures. If one of them fits, you can have it for free.

#10198 2 years ago

Anybody have a reasonably priced Torpedo Alley in California they want to sell?

#10199 2 years ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

Anybody have a reasonably priced Torpedo Alley in California they want to sell?

Anybody have anything reasonably priced in California?

#10200 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Anybody have anything reasonably priced in California?

All we can do is ask .

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/204?hl=splitcms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.