(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 255.
#10101 2 years ago

GNR LE with 100 plays and is absolutely perfect with zero issues $10,500

**Also have a set of uninstalled black mirror blades and Lior Mods that can be negotiated!

#10102 2 years ago

In the market for a Hobbit in SoCal.

#10103 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

In the market for a Hobbit in SoCal.

I just scored a Hobbit in San Diego couple weeks ago.Took me long time, was always the 2nd or 3rd guy in line.
Put the game in your wanted list and add notification. When they pop up lately they seem to sell in under 60 mins.
I dont ship pins in anymore so I placed my radius at 500 miles.
Good Luck.

#10104 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I just scored a Hobbit in San Diego couple weeks ago.Took me long time, was always the 2nd or 3rd guy in line.
Put the game in your wanted list and add notification. When they pop up lately they seem to sell in under 60 mins.
I dont ship pins in anymore so I placed my radius at 500 miles.
Good Luck.

adamross You'll receive a once daily notification of any new pins listed for sale/trade that are in your wanted list. If you donate $35 or more to Pinside you receive the red heart icon, and when pins on your wanted list are posted, you'll receive an email within a couple of minutes, giving you a competitive advantage over someone who hasn't donated.

#10105 2 years ago

Anyone have a who dunnit or Ghostbusters Premium they're looking to sell in the los angeles area?

#10106 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Anyone have a who dunnit or Ghostbusters Premium they're looking to sell in the los angeles area?

You got out! Why would you go back in?!?!

#10107 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You got out! Why would you go back in?!?!

Because it's a great game and I should have kept it. I wanted to try other games but they haven't been as good.

My sister used to come over and play GB for a long time. I got JP Premium and she played one ball and said she was done. It's not just me!

#10108 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Because it's a great game and I should have kept it. I wanted to try other games but they haven't been as good.
My sister used to come over and play GB for a long time. I got JP Premium and she played one ball and said she was done. It's not just me!

The alternate parallel universe is weird. Good luck, I guess!

#10109 2 years ago

I am also looking for a GB Pro (or Premium) in NorCal. (SoCal works too and I can get it hauled up)

Added over 3 years ago:

Ended up with a NIB GOTG today, so my GB search is paused…

#10110 2 years ago

I am also looking for a GB lol

#10111 2 years ago

I'm going to copy and send the response I sent to #seenev and send it to both of you. Let me know if you are interested

#10112 2 years ago

You guys are just killing Rarehero now

#10113 2 years ago

GB is a great game

#10114 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You guys are just killing Rarehero now

I’m looking forward to hearing about their group trip to the dump to dig up some Goatf***ers.

Ok, back to figuring out how to fix the hellish pinball timeline we find ourselves in.

Quoted from Llabnip1972:

GB is a great game

You spelled “anti-fun box of dank hell” wrong. Turn on autocorrect, thank you.

#10115 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I'm going to copy and send the response I sent to #seenev and send it to both of you. Let me know if you are interested

Maybe I should specify that I'm looking for a GB premium without a ton of mods.

#10116 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m looking forward to hearing about their group trip to the dump to dig up some Goatf***ers.
Ok, back to figuring out how to fix the hellish pinball timeline we find ourselves in.

You spelled “anti-fun box of dank hell” wrong. Turn on autocorrect, thank you.

Different people have different tastes. Rarehero probably still thinks that family guy is funny, but we won't hold that against him.

#10117 2 years ago

I try to focus on the things I like and not the things I dont. It makes it easier on the people I live with.

#10118 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Different people have different tastes. Rarehero probably still thinks that family guy is funny, but we won't hold that against him.

Love it when people get personal cuz of game tastes. Insert generic insult to whatever it is you do for a living as well. Middle finger emoji. Enjoy round 2 of the Pedo Game. Middle finger emoji....and blocked.

#10119 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Love it when people get personal cuz of game tastes. Insert generic insult to whatever it is you do for a living as well. Middle finger emoji. Enjoy round 2 of the Pedo Game. Middle finger emoji....and blocked.

Am I blocked like you blocked kaneda then went on his show? Chill out man. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

#10120 2 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I am also looking for a GB Pro (or Premium) in NorCal. (SoCal works too and I can get it hauled up)

Dang, I tried to sell my GB Pro a couple years ago for $5k. It has pink armor, CDMD and other mods. Had no takers at all.

What changed? I know prices have changed a lot this last year but what is making GB more desirable?

#10121 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Dang, I tried to sell my GB Pro a couple years ago for $5k. It has pink armor, CDMD and other mods. Had no takers at all.
What changed? I know prices have changed a lot this last year but what is making GB more desirable?

I think it's just a good game that is out of production and has a lot of great stuff compared to what Stern has been pumping out lately.

#10122 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

A lot has changed actually:
• big code update
• no longer in production
• Pinball in general is in more demand
• people are either forgetting the designer is a deuchebag molester or they’re too new to the hobby to know that he is. I, personally, would have a hard time owning another JT game because of this. Edit: but knowing good dudes like Dwight and Jeremy worked on the game does help.

#10123 2 years ago

I too would be interested in Who Dunnit in Northern Calif.

Thanks
Kerry Richard

#10124 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

A lot has changed actually:
• big code update
• no longer in production
• Pinball in general is in more demand
• people are either forgetting the designer is a deuchebag molester or they’re too new to the hobby to know that he is. I, personally, would have a hard time owning another JT game because of this. Edit: but knowing good dudes like Dwight and Jeremy worked on the game does help.

That makes sense.

I don't see a code drop since October 2019. Has there been another?

#10125 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I don't think punishing Stern Pinball for JT's actions makes any sense as they immediately parted ways with him and left the game with Dwight/Jeremy/others. Not questioning your reasoning at all and I totally get it but just providing another perspective.

Jeff

#10126 2 years ago

I miss my GB

#10127 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

I don't think punishing Stern Pinball for JT's actions makes any sense as they immediately parted ways with him and left the game with Dwight/Jeremy/others. Not questioning your reasoning at all and I totally get it but just providing another perspective.
Jeff

For sure. I mean, I love Steve Ritchie games but Dwight is the main reason GOT and SW are a couple of my favorite games. Same with a lot of Lyman games. All in all it’s a huge collaborative effort.

#10128 2 years ago

I was just trying to balance out a location with a game that is unavailable elsewhere in town.

#10129 2 years ago

Since this thread is so fire today I'd like to put in another request for Rick and Morty. Even if you just put me on your radar for when you move on down the road please and thank you.

Ps yay Ghostbusters

#10130 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Since this thread is so fire today I'd like to put in another request for Rick and Morty. Even if you just put me on your radar for when you move on down the road please and thank you.
Ps yay Ghostbusters

I've got one and love it, super addicting, and don't plan to sell anytime soon.

That said, the time will come when I will be ready.

Edit: I will probably charge you a bit more than normal because of your "yay Ghostbusters" remark though.

#10131 2 years ago

My GB topper is probably worth more than my premium! Lol

#10132 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I've got one and love it, super addicting, and don't plan to sell anytime soon.
That said, the time will come when I will be ready.
Edit: I will probably charge you a bit more than normal because of your "yay Ghostbusters" remark though.

Fair on all accounts Until then, enjoy! I'll be here seeking one out.

#10133 2 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

My GB topper is probably worth more than my premium! Lol

HA! true story

#10134 2 years ago

I kinda got stuck with a Rick and Morty that I’d put a deposit down on for the bar and, well, we all know how successful bars have been for 15 months. I honored my commitment to purchasing from Spooky but I don’t have much interest in owning $10k game at home. That said, I’ve never unboxed and set up a new game so I’m like fuck it, let’s go! onemilemore Ill reach out when I decide to move on.

#10135 2 years ago

I got bored with my GB LE and stopped playing it for a long while. Im so glad I didnt sell it, because now it feels like a new game playing it again. The art package alone wont let me sell it.

#10136 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Ps yay Ghostbusters

Due to this, I will smash my R&M with a sledge hammer.

Worth it.

#10137 2 years ago

GBLE is bolted to the floor. Artwork is killer.

#10138 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I kinda got stuck with a Rick and Morty that I’d put a deposit down on for the bar and, well, we all know how successful bars have been for 15 months. I honored my commitment to purchasing from Spooky but I don’t have much interest in owning $10k game at home. That said, I’ve never unboxed and set up a new game so I’m like fuck it, let’s go! onemilemore Ill reach out when I decide to move on.

Much appreciated! Enjoy it while you've got it, it's a blast!

#10139 2 years ago

If anyone is looking to trade off their R&M, Eviira HOH Premium, ToTAN, MM, or MMR, I still have an Avengers IQ Premium up for trade!

#10140 2 years ago

Looking for Elvira HOH LE or SE. Cash buyer, shoot me a PM

#10141 2 years ago

Looking to trade my mint TMNT for newer LCD Stern titles. Interested in IM, JP, AIQ, DP, ST

#10142 2 years ago

Looking for Stranger Things Pro. Please let me know if you have one you are ready to let go. Thanks.

#10143 2 years ago

My sale fell through on this so back on the market. Really hoping to keep this local. If you know of anyone interested please send them my way. Thanks!!

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is truly a one of a kind XM LE. Carefully modded for optimal play, lighting, and overall look. Color DMD with awesome limited edition Wolverine and Magneto figures. These f...”
2021-06-22
Northern California, CA
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 2262 times

#10144 2 years ago

Is anyone in SoCal looking for a Pinball Dolly? PM me if interested, I can text you a pic. I'm thinking $200 obo.

Thanks!

#10145 2 years ago

Looking for a Meteor to use for parts in central/northern Ca. I have a rough,semi complete one and would like to find another to hopefully make one complete.

#10146 2 years ago

Updated post for this pitch n bat. The runners have been fixed. Much less of a project at this point. Just needs a little more fine tuning of a couple stepper units. will play full games, but sometimes you get an extra out or inning. I will update add and pricing if it doesn't sell before I get to fixing these last issues.

Machine - For Sale
Upper Deck Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “(updated) This is a very clean Upper Deck for its age. Has some wear on the front of the cabinet and less wear on the sides. Playable but not 100%. You can play a complete game but...”
2021-05-15
Concord, CA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 233 times

#10149 2 years ago

Thanks detective but that’s not true! I can show you my invoice. JJP adds shipping and tax totaling over $400

#10150 2 years ago

Shows estimated $318.21 with shipping and taxes to California unless that gets changed after adding payment info.

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/203 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.