(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,695 posts
  • 681 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by JWE
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 202 of 254.
#10051 2 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Summer is coming and my Garage is getting Hot!!!
Watching some good UFC fights right now, but wanted to throw out there in the next day or two NBA Fastbreak will be on the block to sell. Overall great condition, plays flawlessly and added brand new Titan Rubbers. However, not cosmetically not perfect if your looking for a collectors version. Details to follow with a pinside ad.
A few weeks later I hope to put Tales from the Crypt for sale as well.
Details will be posted shortly. PM if you want to jump on the gun.
I prefer to not ship at this moment. Cash on the Glass only.

great fights so far

#10052 2 years ago

Looking for a Shadow. Had one in the past and I’d like to give it another go.

#10053 2 years ago

Selling a Jersey Jack Willy Wonka LE. Original owner. With JJP topper. $9500. Sacramento.

Added over 3 years ago:

Pulled

#10054 2 years ago

I may be going to LA to pick up a game this Thursday if anyone needs a pin transported from SoCal to NorCal let me know

#10055 2 years ago

Centaur & Firepower for sell
Grass Valley, Sacramento area

goldcountry.craigslist.org link

goldcountry.craigslist.org link

Quick listing, I'll take better photos soon

#10056 2 years ago

I have a Fathom CPR Gold playfield in Reno NV. $1,000 shipped or $900 cash on the glass. Open to trades.

#10057 2 years ago

Looking for a simpsons pinball party or South Park in southern-northern CA

#10058 2 years ago

Just posted an ad for my restored Seawitch.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am moving and have decided to part ways with my witch. She's fast and beautiful. Here's my list of improvements: * Cabinet stripped, stenciled and clear coated with 2pac. No rou...”
2021-05-18
Davis, CA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 600 times

#10059 2 years ago

Anyone looking to move a High Speed in/around SoCal?

#10060 2 years ago

I need just one BALLY / STERN six digit display for a Meteor in color orange. if anybody has one for sale let me know.

#10061 2 years ago

Downsizing by one pin and am thinking of letting go of my CFTBL. A fellow Pinsider recently told me, "Nicest one I have ever seen." Mike D mod and Jeff's speaker panel mod, lit pops and other subtle mods. No disappointments, prefer pick up with cash, PM if interested.

Added over 3 years ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-creature-from-the-black-lagoon-106#post-6295083

Added over 3 years ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/115197

#10062 2 years ago

Gents... Finally had some time (thanks to lack of sleep) to post NBA Fastbreak for sale. Here is a link to the pinside ad.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Summer is near and my garage is getting hot! Need to move some pinball machines in my garage. First up is NBA Fastbreak. Easy driveway access to my garage to wheel out to your c...”
2021-05-19
Ridgecrest, CA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 470 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10063 2 years ago

Back on the hunt for a Stern KISS. Any leads please PM, thanks!

#10064 2 years ago

Posted in the NorCal thread, also posting here as well. Documented HUO TMNT LE and AIQ Premium FS. I'm the first owner, both bought NIB. These are great games, but I need the space for 2 other pins.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Avengers Assemble! Up for sale is my HUO Avengers Infinity Quest Premium. Original 1st owner bought NIB. Game plays perfect from the day I received it and is in mint condition. Ga...”
2021-05-17
Oakley, CA
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 346 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “COWABUNGA! Up for sale is my minty green TMNT LE #177/500. Original 1st owner bought NIB - HUO. Game is fast, fun and flawless. Beautiful High resolution playfield art, zero issue...”
2021-05-17
Oakley, CA
9,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 217 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10065 2 years ago

Looking for a pinball 2000 cab. Found a revenge populated playfield, with translite and roms, want to make a game out of it. Looking for a cab (if it needs work thats cool). Thanks Mike

#10066 2 years ago

As much as I enjoy the soothing sound of crickets, I have dropped the price on my restored Seawitch. Honestly, I don’t think there’s ever been one this nice on the market.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am moving and have decided to part ways with my witch. She's fast and beautiful. Here's my list of improvements: * Cabinet stripped, stenciled and clear coated with 2pac. No rou...”
2021-05-18
Davis, CA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 600 times

#10067 2 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Looking for a pinball 2000 cab. Found a revenge populated playfield, with translite and roms, want to make a game out of it. Looking for a cab (if it needs work thats cool). Thanks Mike

Dude, get a Star Wars Episode One. You have the holy grail. The RFM playfields are way hard to find. Get SWEP1 and have BOTH games!

#10068 2 years ago

It came with a HUO SWE1 but would like to have both. Mike

#10069 2 years ago

Anyone selling a WCS?

#10070 2 years ago

Thinking about trading in my AIQ pro for Mando unless someone here is looking for one let me know.

#10071 2 years ago

Who in SoCal has a nice Popeye Popeye Saves the Earth they want to sell to me? We all know these are hard to sell and I actually WANT to buy lol. This was my boys' favorite machine and the last one I sold when we took a break 5 or so years ago. We are back on the Pinball sauce again and I'd like to add one back in for them. If you've got one, I'd love to talk to you! Shoot me a message and let's work something out

Added over 3 years ago:

***Popeye is in the house! Thanks to surfinvet for an easy pickup. Your hall of pins is a masterpiece!***

#10072 2 years ago

In the market for a Deadpool LE or Premium in SoCal

#10073 2 years ago

If someone has an alien poker with a solid cab, but worn pf let me know. Have had a repro pf in waiting.

#10074 2 years ago

Anyone have a players condition bk2k?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a working black knight 2000, does not have to be nice just functioning.”
2021-05-27
Walnut Creek, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 181 days
Viewed: 91 times

#10075 2 years ago

Desperately seeking my all-time favorite pin * Theatre of Magic -

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hello Pinside: I am looking for a Theatre of Magic in as nice of condition as possible. Let me know + Thanks.”
2021-06-07
Los Angeles, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 104 times

If you're wanting to part with yours please let me know + Thanks!

#10076 2 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

It came with a HUO SWE1 but would like to have both. Mike

Mike, you only need one cabinet. That's the beauty of the pin2k, you swap the playfield and the prism card. Boom, game switch.

#10077 2 years ago
Quoted from bailorgana:

Mike, you only need one cabinet. That's the beauty of the pin2k, you swap the playfield and the prism card. Boom, game switch.

And the shooter rod, annoyingly.

#10078 2 years ago
Quoted from bailorgana:

I know, but i would like to have both up and running at the same time. Thanks Mike

#10079 2 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

I know, but i would like to have both up and running at the same time. Thanks Mike

Can the virtualpin guys cut you a flat pack for this?

#10080 2 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

And the shooter rod, annoyingly.

Not very difficult to hack a combo plunger/button. No need to swap!

Jason

#10081 2 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Not very difficult to hack a combo plunger/button. No need to swap!
Jason

Rob Anthony used to sell the combo shooter housings…

#10082 2 years ago
Quoted from Steve_in_Escalon:

Rob Anthony used to sell the combo shooter housings…

I was just gonna mention that!

#10083 2 years ago

I gave boogies first right of refusal since he bought one of the matching units from me, but if he doesn't want it...

I am selling my last converted Max Tune racer running PS3 with 27" smart tvs, surround sound wired into the machine speakers, sub woofers and shakers with independent controls, higher end racing wheel with force feedback/shifter/pedals, smart power strip (unit turns everything on by powering on PS3). Some PS3 games included, but you can get many more racing titles cheap and play. Super slick machine that cost me over $1200 to build, but blowing it out for the best offer with pickup by Saturday! Need it gone asap.

You'll want a truck with a lift gate preferably or at least a ramp. I'll help you get them to the street (first level garage access), but loading is up to you and your strong friends. Come and get it! Located in North Murrieta, near the 15 and Clinton Keith.

***Looks like I have someone grabbing it in the morning from Facebook Marketplace. I'll update if they don't show***

#10084 2 years ago

Looking for Elvira HOH if anyone has any leads. PM me, thanks.

#10085 2 years ago

anyone selling a metallica LE ,Premium preferred but will consider pro.

#10086 2 years ago

Looking for an Elvira “Let’s Play Pinball” promo plastic. Any leads or sellers?

#10087 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCreature:

Looking for an Elvira “Let’s Play Pinball” promo plastic. Any leads or sellers?

Try posting in this forum:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-your-plastics/page/14#post-6280470

#10089 2 years ago

I would like to find a stern magic. ... but not for $1399

#10090 2 years ago

Anybody in SoCal fix mini fridges? My Monster fridge is starting to lose its cool. Thanks Mike

#10091 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

anyone selling a metallica LE ,Premium preferred but will consider pro.

found a nice one Thanks Harley

#10092 2 years ago

Looking for a Star Wars Comic Pro for my son and I to enjoy. Have cash in hand.
Harley D.

#10093 2 years ago

Does anyone in SoCal have a powder coating person they recommend?

#10094 2 years ago

#10095 2 years ago

Looking for an Iron Maiden Pro, LA area.

You know you have a Mandalorian on the way ...

You know if you hear Fear of the Dark one more time, you’re gonna smash something ...

Just the mere thought of Janick Gers appalling stage moves and sloppy playing is making you queasy ...

So time to kick Eddie out that door!

Hit me up!

Cheers
rd

#10096 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Does anyone in SoCal have a powder coating person they recommend?

I used "Full Throttle Powder Coating" here in Corona a couple of years ago for my TSPP and they did a good job. FYI, it was the first one they had done but I am still really happy with it. Check my photos if you want.

#10097 2 years ago

thinking about moving my MMroyal im out of room .

#10098 2 years ago

I have a claw machine I figured I would offer for free on Pinside before I list it somewhere else. The Bad: a side panel was damaged so i replaced it with a temp piece of plywood. The claw string is busted but it worked last time i tried it with a string. The Good: Free and it will work with replacement string. I wouldn't expect to use it to make money on location but I did use it to pass out Halloween candy last year. Its roughly 45" wide, 37" deep and 81" tall. A green Namco "the Claw". If anyone wants it send me a PM, Local pickup in Simi Valley.

#10099 2 years ago

Well... wife is a Led Zeppelin fan. Perfect excuse to get another machine, right??? Except I get it and then she doesn’t play it!

I’m not a huge Zeppelin fan, and I’m kinda wishing I’d bought a Stranger Things instead. Played it and really liked it. So... if anyone out there has a Stranger Things and has gotten bored with it and wants to mix things up, I’m your guy.

Willing to trade my Zeppelin premium for your Stranger Things premium. If you have the UV kit installed I’ll even throw a few hundred bucks your way.

My Led Zeppelin has a few hundred plays on it and is basically in brand new condition.

#10100 2 years ago

Hello, all. I have and can deliver to your door in S. California a Wonka CE I bought directly from JJP earlier this year. It has nearly $500 of the best mods installed, and the coin door has been painted by Back Alley Creations to match. She is a beauty and has less than 200 plays. I am looking for an Elvira LE, or a Stranger Things LE/Premium, Deadpool LE/Premium, SW Comic Art Premium, or a Black Knight LE/Premium. I will also consider a cash sale. Please PM me with any interest or questions. I have many references available. Thanks!

There are 12,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 202 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/202?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.