(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 255.
#10001 3 years ago

I may be looking to move a pair of Mario Kart GP2s if anyone is interested? At this point just kicking around things to mix it up at the game house.

Thanks,

Mike

#10002 3 years ago

Looking to pickup another game:

Avengers Infinity Quest Premium
ACDC Premium
Met Premium
JP Premium
Hobbit
The Shadow
Ghostbusters premium

Maybe another modern Stern premium or lower end JJP?

#10003 3 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I may be looking to move a pair of Mario Kart GP2s if anyone is interested? At this point just kicking around things to mix it up at the game house.
Thanks,
Mike

My kids are always bugging me for those.

#10004 3 years ago

I’m in Reno and I have for sale. Open to trades.

Primus
Firepower
Jungle lord

#10005 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

My kids are always bugging me for those.

Switch & Mario Kart 8 is cheaper & better.

#10006 2 years ago

Selling my Monster Bash LE #240 from The Flipper Room in Concord. Check out the ad for the details.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Up for sale is my Monster Bash LE #240 in beautiful condition. I'm the original owner and the machine has spent its entire life at "The Flipper Room" in Concord, CA. All machines a...”
2021-04-21
Concord, CA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 164 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10007 2 years ago

Still looking for a tron pro, can trade iron maiden premium or cash

#10008 2 years ago

I have a loaded Tron pro I am considering for possible trades. It is HUO and I believe I am the 3rd owner. It has almost all of the must have mods:

*Lighted ramps (ramps are drilled and includes lighted blue/orange El wires - I bought the TLS interactive kit that it can be upgraded to - I just haven't installed it yet)
*Shaker & Blue DMD
*Arcade mod & lighted Flynns sign
*Hallmark lighted cycles mod & lighted recognizer mod
*Flipper fidelity woofer
*Hooked metal tron pop caps
*3d translite & Laseriffic topper

I'd be interested in trades for a Guardians pro, premium or LE, Stranger Things Premium, or nice Shadow (we could work out value of each game for trade purposes if a good trade match is found).

I live in the Salt Lake City area but could meet in Vegas or I know a guy that makes a run to So. Cal every 3 weeks or so that is reasonable with shipping. PM if anyone is interested.

#10009 2 years ago

Still looking to trade my ToM for something else. Cash +/- Interested in

StT Prem
Tron Pro
GoTG Prem
Hobbit

Possibly others as well. Picture available upon request.

#10010 2 years ago

Hello! I have some used but in very nice condition pinball glass I want to get rid of, it is taking up too much space. Pick up FREE in San Clemente CA 92673 (this weekend preferred).

1 Standard- Very clean glass pulled from a Stern Ghostbusters
1 Wide Body - Good condition glass pulled from a Williams Indy

Send me a note if interested.

Edit: Pending pickup tomorrow. Please PM me if you want to be contacted if it falls through.

#10011 2 years ago

Just placed an ad looking to trade my HUO TMNT PRO. I am in the LA area. Santa Clarita

HUO TMNT PRO in just out of the box condition for trade. Game has Stern art blades, quiet fan (not yet installed) and green flipper rubbers. Shooter lane is perfect as is every other aspect of the game. Approx. 190 plays.

Family loves this game though with our currently limited space and not really tied to the theme we want to try and find another title to trade for. Trades I'm interested in are

Jurassic Park Premium
Iron Maiden Premium
Deadpool Pro/Premium
Avengers (AIQ) Pro/Premium
Elvira HOH
JJP GNR SE

Straight trade or +/- cash where necessary

Let me know what you've got. I may be open to more titles.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-pro-1

Added over 3 years ago:

I'm open to a straight sale as well $5800 OBO

#10012 2 years ago

Testing the waters to see if anyone in the local SoCal area has an Elvira HOH Premium that they'd consider trading for my Avengers AIQ Premium + cash.

Thanks!

#10013 2 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Testing the waters to see if anyone in the local SoCal area has an Elvira HOH Premium that they'd consider trading for my Avengers AIQ Premium + cash.
Thanks!

How much cash?

#10014 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How much cash?

Open to negotiation. PM me!

#10015 2 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Open to negotiation. PM me!

Seems like a strait trade to me.

#10016 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Seems like a strait trade to me.

You would think so, right Eric?

Apparently EHOH premiums sell for $10k+ now based some recent ads...

#10017 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Yea stern increased the prices of Elviras by $500 + they are harder to come by = pinflation.

#10018 2 years ago

Yikes, Stern finally makes a pin "Elvira" I'm interested in, and you can't find one, and then they raise the price if you want to order a new one.
I'd rather find a nice Spirit, and pay less.

#10019 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Yikes, Stern finally makes a pin "Elvira" I'm interested in, and you can't find one, and then they raise the price if you want to order a new one.

Welcome to Pinball 2021!

Tell ya what, cuz I like you, you can pry my Tron LE from me for $30k! $40k by Xmas!

#10020 2 years ago

Sorry, I'd rather own a Gottlieb Volcano than a Tron. Trons pretty, but kicks my ass. No fun.

#10021 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Sorry, I'd rather own a Gottlieb Volcano than a Tron. Trons pretty, but kicks my ass. No fun.

I hear ya. I’d rather jump in a volcano then own a Gottlieb.

#10022 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I hear ya. I’d rather jump in a volcano then own a Gottlieb.

Ha!

#10023 2 years ago

.. From the sounds of it, Evira's HoH has gotten way over inflated due to the beer bug and demand for new pins. Maybe it is worth it for me to wait for a while? With that being said, anyone in SoCal have either a ToTAN, Medieval Madness original, MMR LE, or MMR SE for sale or trade for my Avengers IQ Premium?

#10024 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

EHOH was already a $300.00 (or was it $400.00?) premium over their "regular" premium titles, then Stern raised the price another $500.00. Combine that with the high demand (it's a great shooter, unique theme with campy humor, and Lyman did the code) and low supply, the price is definitely high.

I really do like mine a lot. But I do like to change things up. I just think it's too soon for me to trade this one away right now as I am enjoying it too much still.

#10025 2 years ago

Anyone in need of an awesome TOTAN topper?

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Up for sale is a One of a kind custom-made Topper to add that extra wow factor to your Tales of the Arabian Nights Pinball machine. I was not satisfied with the toppers I found on ...”
2022-01-21
Walnut Creek, CA
349 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 617 times

#10026 2 years ago

Well, it's time for a change and as most of us can attest to picking a game to go in order to fit in a new one is never easy.

I am offering up one of my finest restorations, and wanted to offer it here first before I make a sale listing. I would argue this is one of the nicest examples of a whitewater out there.

Some highlights:
- All Brand new Mountains, and Paint matched, including the VERY RARE missing mountain, and skull mountain.
- Full Chrome Trim
- Custom EL backlit apron
- Bigfoot Mod
- all new plastics and the MISSING PLASTIC
- Mantis Ramp Protectors
- Full Cliffy protectore
- Mirco Playfield (made before clear issues, its solid)
- All boards rebuilt and beefed up by Chris Hibler
- All new ramps, look like crystal
- Flipper Fidelity speakers and amp that is adjustable (sounds amazing)
- LED OCD
- Brand new Cabinet
- Color matched LED's

All harnesses cleaned, almost every socket cleaned or replaced, all new switches, every spring, wire, connector was cleaned or replaced.
Pm me if interested

#10027 2 years ago

I've got a very nice World Cup Soccer I'm going to list this weekend. I'll post as soon as I can get some pictures taken

#10028 2 years ago

I’ll be listing my IMDN PRO as soon as I get pics. Exclusive early buyer chance in the CA thread!

Original owner HUO, pristine condition, manual and auto plunge flawless, goodie bag still stapled inside, shaker motor, Stern headset, has lightening flippers on but will include the originals and/or will swap them back to the originals if preferred.
$5500 OBO.

EDIT: I’ve owned the game since October 2018.

#10029 2 years ago
Quoted from Time:

I've got a very nice World Cup Soccer I'm going to list this weekend. I'll post as soon as I can get some pictures taken

I've seen it. It's nice!!

#10030 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’ll be listing my IMDN PRO as soon as I get pics. Exclusive early buyer chance in the CA thread!
Original owner HUO, pristine condition, manual and auto plunge flawless, goodie bag still stapled inside, shaker motor, Stern headset, has lightening flippers on but will include the originals and/or will swap them back to the originals if preferred.
$5500 OBO.
EDIT: I’ve owned the game since October 2018.

I can vouch for this pin. Great shape and it's dialed in.

Just wish I could also vouch for the actual seller.

#10031 2 years ago

I posted in the NorCal section looking for someone local who does playfield restoration, but I realized I should check all around.

I put up a post a while back about how one might go about restoring an area of my ToM that has some significant wear. At the time, the mylar had to be removed. Since then, it has been removed, and the whole game has been shopped, but that area really needs touching up. (The decals out there don't seem to be completely accurate on colors, but please correct me if I am wrong.) I do have pictures but can't seem to post them.

The game is currently in the Sacramento area. Would anyone have time and interest in taking this one on or know someone who would be? As I mentioned, I was hoping to find someone in either the Sacramento area or Bay Area but am now looking at all parts of CA. I would be happy to pay for the person's time and efforts, of course, and can likely get the whole game to whomever can work on it.

Thanks for your time.

#10032 2 years ago

Have a friend who's not on Pinside looking for a HUO Wonka LE. Please PM me if you have one that you want to sell. Thank you.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “This ad is for a friend who is nearby in San Diego and not on pinside often. He has purchased a game from me in the past so I have good relationship. I would simply pass him the in...”
2021-05-04
San Diego, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 86 times

#10033 2 years ago

Another bump! Somebody has to have one hiding under a dirty pile of clothes...

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to purchase a Flight 2000. A project game or players condition would be best, but I'd be happy with anything really. Non-working is ok too. Prefer to pay cash & pu...”
2021-04-20
Reno, NV
Wanted
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 76 times

#10034 2 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

I posted in the NorCal section looking for someone local who does playfield restoration, but I realized I should check all around.
I put up a post a while back about how one might go about restoring an area of my ToM that has some significant wear. At the time, the mylar had to be removed. Since then, it has been removed, and the whole game has been shopped, but that area really needs touching up. (The decals out there don't seem to be completely accurate on colors, but please correct me if I am wrong.) I do have pictures but can't seem to post them.
The game is currently in the Sacramento area. Would anyone have time and interest in taking this one on or know someone who would be? As I mentioned, I was hoping to find someone in either the Sacramento area or Bay Area but am now looking at all parts of CA. I would be happy to pay for the person's time and efforts, of course, and can likely get the whole game to whomever can work on it.
Thanks for your time.

If this is still something you need, can you Please pm me a pic (or pics)of the damage you are describing?

Hearing your details, makes me think full play field swap is what I would myself would want. But I would want to see the areas.

I get intrigued, it’s my game.

If you need additional help, please pm. It’s of interest to me...

#10035 2 years ago

I have a Aerosmith premium for sale or trade. It has been lightly routed at 2 locations, 2719 plays, only playfield wear is small chip at saucer kickout and shooter lane under mylar. Cabinet has small blemish under front edge and large scratch on left backbox decal. Working on pics. It was a show game, im the original owner. Last location is was at, closed last year due to covid-19. Installed williams front leg brackets, before it went on location, so no cabinet splitting etc.

#10036 2 years ago

IMDN PRO officially listed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I’ve had this game for about 2 1/2 years. Original owner, HUO, 700 plays IMDN Pro. Currently has lightning flippers installed but will include the originals and/or I can swap the...”
2021-05-06
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 493 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10037 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Just placed an ad looking to trade my HUO TMNT PRO. I am in the LA area. Santa Clarita
HUO TMNT PRO in just out of the box condition for trade. Game has Stern art blades, quiet fan (not yet installed) and green flipper rubbers. Shooter lane is perfect as is every other aspect of the game. Approx. 190 plays.
Family loves this game though with our currently limited space and not really tied to the theme we want to try and find another title to trade for. Trades I'm interested in are
Jurassic Park Premium
Iron Maiden Premium
Deadpool Pro/Premium
Elvira HOH
JJP GNR SE
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-pro-1

Added 3 days ago: I'm open to a straight sale as well $5800 OBO

Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Jurassic Park Premium
Iron Maiden Premium
Deadpool Pro/Premium
Elvira HOH
JJP GNR SE

Added 3 days ago: I'm open to a straight sale as well $5600 OBO

Bump and price lowered.

#10038 2 years ago

Going to be listing a few pins soon. Working on gathering pictures. If any interest let me know.
Spanish Eyes $300 (light project. Works, but needs some adjustments and a little cleaning).
Little Chief $650 (flippers could use a tweak, but plays fine).
Spring Break $900
Upper Deck (Pitch n' Bat) - in the process of fixing a small issue. After its fixed $2200. Or make an offer and you can work on it. Very clean and pretty machine. Sounds work, lights work, runners work. The issue is that after an inning or homerun the players keep spinning and will not stop unless you stop them by manually resetting a relay.

Added over 3 years ago:

Spring Break sale pending.

#10039 2 years ago

Hey all things were hectic for a bit but now all is in order. Pin still for sale and ready to move. I will do a better job of hoping on & checking PMs. Really prefer this go locally. I’ve had opportunity to ship it but want to avoid that if possible.

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is truly a one of a kind XM LE. Carefully modded for optimal play, lighting, and overall look. Color DMD with awesome limited edition Wolverine and Magneto figures. These f...”
2021-06-22
Northern California, CA
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 2262 times

#10040 2 years ago

In socal, making a move to a bigger house and would love to ad a new pin to my collection.

I'm really interested in finding a decent Grand Lizard with the original backglass.

PM me if you got something to share.

#10041 2 years ago

I have a Aerosmith premium for sale or trade. It has been lightly routed at 2 locations, 2719 plays, only playfield wear is small chip at saucer kickout and shooter lane under mylar. Cabinet has small blemish under front edge and large scratch on left backbox decal. Working on pics. It was a show game, im the original owner. Last location is was at, closed last year due to covid-19. Installed williams front leg brackets, before it went on location, so no cabinet splitting etc.

$5800

#10042 2 years ago

Just posted a Playboy and Independence Day in the marketplace. Located in Sacramento.

#10044 2 years ago
Quoted from Sborel:

Sale pending

#10046 2 years ago

Anybody got a Gottlieb Top Score for sale?

#10047 2 years ago

I have a huo mint Jurassic Park premium with a ton of amazing mods. Looking to trade for an avengers infinity quest premium, prefer with mods but can negotiate

#10048 2 years ago

I have a Addams family playfield CPR gold for sale from the 2018 run. Would like to sell to someone that can pickup otherwise going to be traded later this week. I will make a donation if it sells I just don’t want to ship. Located in Bakersfield

Added over 3 years ago:

Traded away

#10049 2 years ago

Looking for something new. Anyone selling a Deadpool LE (other than the 15k NIB one)?

Could also add another 90's game- how about a really nice Junk Yard or Theatre of Magic?

Also still looking for a Twilight zone with an unfaded cabinet and original playfield. Have seen a few in this condition sell locally recently so I know they're out there, but I missed out on them.

Thanks!

#10050 2 years ago

Summer is coming and my Garage is getting Hot!!!

Watching some good UFC fights right now, but wanted to throw out there in the next day or two NBA Fastbreak will be on the block to sell. Overall great condition, plays flawlessly and added brand new Titan Rubbers. However, not cosmetically not perfect if your looking for a collectors version.
The cabinet has a few scuff marks from previous owners. The playfield and all internal parts are in real good shape.

Details to follow with a pinside ad.

A few weeks later I hope to put Tales from the Crypt for sale as well.

Details will be posted shortly. PM if you want to jump on the gun.

I prefer to not ship at this moment. Cash on the Glass only.

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/201?hl=wizwiggy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.