(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 255.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I'd say pro playes faster and overall (just my opinion) plays a bit better. Please all LE owners I'm not trying to start anything or frustrate anyone it's just my opinion.

TDA, much appreciated. Makes sense to me and your opinion is warranted as I asked for it. Thanx

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Where is aquanga?

Well... sort of north and west of Ranchita, and south and east of Venice Beach...

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Well... sort of north and west of Ranchita, and south and east of Venice Beach...

Did I sell you the getaway?

#54 9 years ago

I don't know, but if you did my wife would like you to buy it back...

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Now that is funny, I don't care who you are!!

#56 9 years ago
#57 9 years ago

Looking for a Skateball, Flash Gordon or Vector! Hook me up!

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

When I click on your location is shows you way out in the desert I guess you are closer than I thought. Can you post some pics here?

#59 9 years ago

I don't want to clog up the OP's thread, send me a PM with your email and I'll snap a few send them off.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I don't think it was me because the wife was just as excited to buy it as the husband
Anyway your username sounded familiar

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I don't know about the rest of you, but this is just too nice a day to be land locked. Fall was always my favorite time of year when I lived at the beach. Crowds have gone away, kids are in school, and it's just me and my buddies, a decent swell, and a perfect off shore breeze...

Only 2-3 and poor form down here--waiting for the swell to pick up...

#62 9 years ago
#63 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Oh, the ways we passed the time...

HEY, that's not legal here...YET.

#64 9 years ago

Great idea for a thread.

I got space and cash. Just not sure what I'm looking for!

#65 9 years ago
#66 9 years ago

i'm guessing that socalpinballs has already bought that nice lookin dirty harry.

Quoted from o-din:

You can go get that $1200 Dirty Harry in your back yard or pay double for mine when I'm done with it.

#67 9 years ago
#68 9 years ago

I've got a mint condition xmen magneto le for $5500 (under 100 plays), family guy for $4300 and a Star Trek pro for $3995. Located in the east bay.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If I hadn't gotten in on TBL it would have been mine. Sometimes I think I should have just bought your machine instead ...

That's just another reason that the preorder model isn't for me. Not being able to buy a pin that you want at a fair price because you have your money tied up in a game that you won't even physically have for a year is too painful for me.

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You can go get that $1200 Dirty Harry in your back yard or pay double for mine when I'm done with it.

That's a bogus ad

#71 9 years ago
#72 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It has a phone #

It does...but some woman wants to charge me $3/min to ask her questions about the DH.

#73 9 years ago

867-5309??

Quoted from o-din:

It has a phone #

#74 9 years ago

Dirty Harry looks like a dirty joke. Called the guy said he had no clue what I was taking about.
Bummer.

#75 9 years ago

This thread makes me want to sell or trade something lol ….but what…I want to whittle or mix things up, but like everything too much.

#76 9 years ago

I have a beautiful Stern Playboy I've owned since 2004 that I'm considering selling. HUO, very low plays...

#77 9 years ago
#78 9 years ago

I Just bought my first last week for my Mtn. House but want another one.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from Scsurfer:

I Just bought my first last week for my Mtn. House but want another one.

What did you get?

#80 9 years ago

Monopoly. Got it for the kids. Plus my wife likes it. So that was my in.

#81 9 years ago

If someone wants my KickOff EM, i could do "free to good home". It plays 100% (or did last I checked) but it is in bad shape otherwise due to mouse infestation. I keep toying with doing a full restore, you know, so it would be worth $100 instead of $0 .. but not sure I'm really going to get to it.

Have to be ok with this thread though:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kick-off-rehab

https://picasaweb.google.com/shastada/KickOffPinballRehab?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPfV2cLdhcyhLg&feat=directlink

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It has a phone #

Yes it does.

And it's bogus.

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This thread makes me want to sell or trade something lol ….but what…I want to whittle or mix things up, but like everything too much.

That's kind of what I'm going through in terms of not really knowing what I even want to go after. There have been a few pins that have come up that I've considered making an offer on, but they are pins that I've already owned before. I've decided I don't want to do that as there are still a few pins out there that I haven't owned yet that I should give a fair shake in my lineup.

TAF is one I've considered. I've never cared for that game in the wild, but playing it at a friends made me change my opinion a bit, so I might give one of those a shot if one came up at a fair price locally.

<sneaks a peek at Greg's collection>

I see you have a TAF!

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That's kind of what I'm going through in terms of not really knowing what I even want to go after. There have been a few pins that have come up that I've considered making an offer on, but they are pins that I've already owned before. I've decided I don't want to do that as there are still a few pins out there that I haven't owned yet that I should give a fair shake in my lineup.
TAF is one I've considered. I've never cared for that game in the wild, but playing it at a friends made me change my opinion a bit, so I might give one of those a shot if one came up at a fair price locally.
<sneaks a peek at Greg's collection>
I see you have a TAF!

I LooOOoOOOove my TAF, that's never leaving.

There are a few games I've never had that I wouldn't mind having to play at home for a while. Champion Pub, Who Dunnit, Scared Stiff, TOTAN off the top of my head…but at the same time I don't really want to get rid of anything to make room for them. Maybe it's time to sell off the last of my arcade games lol.

Usually I whittle Sterns vs. "classics"…while I like Sterns, I hit a point where I have some Sterns that I play more than others…so the others can go. I'll prob say "bye" to STLE at some point to make room for something else, but I'd like to enjoy the next update first.

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I LooOOoOOOove my TAF, that's never leaving.
There are a few games I've never had that I wouldn't mind having to play at home for a while. Champion Pub, WHO dunnit, Scared Stiff, TOTAN off the top of my head…but at the same time I don't really want to get rid of anything to make room for them. Maybe it's time to sell off the last of my arcade games lol.
Usually I whittle Sterns vs. "classics"…while I like Sterns, I hit a point where I have some Sterns that I play more than others…so the others can go. I'll prob say "bye" to STLE at some point to make room for something else, but I'd like to enjoy the next update first.

Champion Pub and WD? wouldn't last long I'd bet. I owned WD? and it was cool and different at first, but the novelty wore off very quickly.

SS is pretty cool for sure. TOTAN is a pin I would not mind owning for awhile either, but they tend to sell for way more than I'd ever be willing to spend on that one ramp wonder with poor rules.

#86 9 years ago

I'll go ahead and list a few pins that I'd be interested in if anyone is considering selling one of these:

Fish Tales

Judge Dredd

The Addams Family

World Poker Tour

Space Shuttle

#88 9 years ago
#89 9 years ago

I sold a JD for 3k and another pinsider was trying to sell it for 6k. lol

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just remember.. Judge Dredd is a $1400 game folks..

Yes, especially since I am looking for one!

#91 9 years ago

I am in Phoenix, Az and am looking for a nice fairly priced TZ. I have a NGG, Centaur and The Getaway I would work into a trade. I also might be willing to talk about other games, just take a look at my want list.

#92 9 years ago
#93 9 years ago

Funny...that is my backyard!

#94 9 years ago
#95 9 years ago

Nice thread, I'm posting to put in my activity log as well. Here are the pins I'm looking for:
Champion Pub - played at PAGG and thought it would be nice to have
Whirlwind - been on my wanted list for years
Twilight Zone - sold one to get a MM years ago and wish I kept it
Thanks
Chris

#96 9 years ago

Anyone want to rent one for six months that is in the orange county area? Are trade for house in Big Bear? Winter is coming!

#97 9 years ago

Looking for a doctor who. Preferably a project machine.

#98 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just remember.. Judge Dredd is a $1400 game folks..

I hope this helps you O-din, JD for sale in Torrence for $2100
losangeles.craigslist.org link

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from Scsurfer:

Anyone want to rent one for six months that is in the orange county area? Are trade for house in Big Bear? Winter is coming!

Can you elaborate on this a little...I am confused.

This looks pretty good for someone interested.

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#100 9 years ago

OOOooooo, post 100, NICE!

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.