(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,695 posts
  • 681 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by JWE
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 254.
#9851 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Woah, that's a lotta punctuation. I'm thinking an afternoon Twinkie chased-back by a Dr. Pepper...

That's just how my brother Hawkmoon rolls...LOLOL Luckily he don't try to text.

#9852 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Up for trade: Diamond Plate Whirlwind (1 of 200 manufactured.)

Pictures of my Whirlwind here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/abc3zptb2ho5p7i/AAA5raPLZqdiLJlfXjL0fdpda?dl=0

This is a first: a bird crapped on the playfield when I was outside snapping pictures! Near the end there's a shot of the "100K Bonus Per Sweep" that has a yellow dot on the insert. It isn't there in any of the previous pictures, so I pulled the glass off last night and, sure enough, bullseye!

Seems like a bad omen, right?

#9853 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Up for trade: Diamond Plate Whirlwind (1 of 200 manufactured.) It has a pristine playfield, no Mylar anywhere, LEDs, Gameblades, Cliffys, Chrome lockdown bar.
I just took about 90 high res photos over the weekend like I was on assignment for National Geographic. Message me and I will share.
Looking to trade for a Deadpool (Pro) or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro) in the LA area. Maybe plus a bit of cash from me?
Not listing this officially yet. Hoping for a smooth transaction.
I’m not a weirdo. Or a scammer. It’s not relevant, but I’m also bad at pinball.

Say it ain't so Watterson!!!

#9854 3 years ago

Anyone selling an addams family PM me

#9855 3 years ago

Twinkies,and dr-pepper?NO,nononono! A Hershey's bar,with almonds,backed by a ice cold CocaCola baby!!

#9856 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Pictures of my Whirlwind here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/abc3zptb2ho5p7i/AAA5raPLZqdiLJlfXjL0fdpda?dl=0
This is a first: a bird crapped on the playfield when I was outside snapping pictures! Near the end there's a shot of the "100K Bonus Per Sweep" that has a yellow dot on the insert. It isn't there in any of the previous pictures, so I pulled the glass off last night and, sure enough, bullseye!

Lol. Good thing it's a Diamond Plate.

#9857 3 years ago
Quoted from bailorgana:

Say it ain't so Watterson!!!

Pandemic necessitates a deeper game.

Had it three years, loved it and ready to send it off to someone else.

#9858 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Twinkies,and dr-pepper?NO,nononono! A Hershey's bar,with almonds,backed by a ice cold CocaCola baby!!

You know, that was my first thought--I don't know why I changed it up!

#9859 3 years ago

Bought an AIQ Premium and then had LE remorse so I sold it NIB. I am now wondering if that was the right decision as the flood of LE’s I saw selling in the past 2 months has dried up.

In any case, if you are looking to sell your AIQ LE LMK.

#9860 3 years ago

Looking for someone to transport a pin from near (one hour east) of Reno to San Jose. I've already checked with STI/NAVL/Beltrann. PM me if interested. Thanks.

#9861 3 years ago

Is there anybody local that would be interested in doing playfield swaps for me? Mostly 70s Bally games such as KISS, Bobby Orr etc.
I have two of them ready to go right now. I am buried in cabinet restorations at the moment.
PM me with what you would charge if interested please.

#9862 3 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

Is there anybody local that would be interested in doing playfield swaps for me? Mostly 70s Bally games such as KISS, Bobby Orr etc.
I have two of them ready to go right now. I am buried in cabinet restorations at the moment.

If only you were closer!

#9863 3 years ago

Listing Aerosmith pro in excellent condition.
Side blades, rubbers, cliffy/ added plastic protectors.
$4900 Pm if interested

****SOLD****

#9864 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

If only you were closer!

If it’s something you’re interested in, we can still work it out. Chris Fox travels that way all the time.

#9865 3 years ago

If it’s something you’re interested in, we can still work it out. Chris Fox travels that way all the time.

PM Sent

#9866 3 years ago

PM sent.

#9867 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Threw some salt over my shoulder. Bird poop omen blocked!

#Whirlwind sale pending.

I'll donate to Pinside when the transaction closes.

#9868 3 years ago

If you don’t mind keeping us all in the loop on the play field swap contact and how it turns out.

#9869 3 years ago

Considering changing things up a little.
Star Trek premium HUO
Whirlwind great playfield nice cabinet
Earthshaker players nice with new plastic set

F14 snappy player
Viking great playfield
Tales from the crypt
Pm if interested will be putting adds up soon.

Love to trade Star Trek for MET.

#9870 3 years ago

Looking for a Congo or Shadow. Please PM me.

#9871 3 years ago

Have a really nice Medieval Madness original. Purchased thru pinside. Ad archive 2/11/17 to 2/20/17 from Freemont Ca. Seller sold two. This is one with original playfield, color dmd and goody bag. Added pdi glass, brass legs, gold mirror blades, 3 d translight (and original) and a set of pinstadiums. 11,200

Added over 3 years ago:

Sale pending w/o pdi glass & pinstadiums $9800

#9872 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Whirlwind sale pending.
I'll donate to Pinside when the transaction closes.

#whirlwind sold! Donation made to Pinside.

Now on the hunt for a Deadpool (Pro) in the LA area.

#9873 3 years ago

Still looking for local or semi local centaur II. Or swords of fury.
Pm me

#9874 3 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Still looking for local or semi local centaur II. Or swords of fury.
Pm me

Local? Maybe not,
Captains warehouse near Disneyland has both machines in their showroom. Centar i think is 4k.

#9875 3 years ago

I have a really nice undocumented HUO TSPP that has a few tasteful mods (a topper and cabinet under lighting). I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading their Hobbit for it?

#9876 3 years ago

Hello everyone,

I’m looking to purchase one of the following games, maybe I’ll get lucky

Lord of the Rings
Attack from mars
The Addams Family
ToTAN
Theatre of Magic
Scared Stiff
White Water
The Shadow
Creature of the Black Lagoon
The Getaway : High Speed
Congo
Terminator 2
Royal Rumble WWF

Send a pm if interested in selling or know someone who is.

#9877 3 years ago

Looking for a stranger things premium. Could trade a sw pro, game of thrones pro, or t2 if interested.

Happy Flipping

Also, believe it or not, looking for a LW3 for a friend too!

#9878 3 years ago

Getting ready to move and looking to thin the herd. On the block so far is my restored Comet. $3200. Restoration thread here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-restoration-project

I was going to wait until I got the center ramp replaced so it was as minty as possible, but the timing is what it is. Freeplay40 appears to be on the home stretch making those, so it won’t be long if the new owner wants to freshen up the last major piece that isn’t new or redone.

I’ve also got a Captain Fantastic that was going to be my next project but since I’m not going to have time for pinball projects for the next few years, here it is: fully working and dialed in game with a playfield protector. Plays great as is. Comes with a new CPR playfield & plastic set. Have both the regular and “no stars” backglass, both mint. $2700 with stars $2900 no stars.

Also considering selling a fully restored Seawitch. Less than a hundred plays since finishing the restoration. New playfield, stainless ball guides, oak rails (painted black), backglass, plastics, mpu, solenoid driver board, and rectifier board. Cabinet restenciled and clearcoated with 2pac. Illuminated flipper buttons. Blue led displays. $6500

I’ll be working on ads soon. Will donate to Pinside if games sell before ads are up.

Games located in Woodland (near Davis/Sacto), ground level, no stairs.

#9879 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Getting ready to move and looking to thin the herd.

What about my Star Trek?

Robert

#9880 3 years ago

Looking for a Metallica prem. Or LE. Shoot me a message if your ready to move yours thanks.

#9881 3 years ago

Looking to thin the herd a bit, going to be listing a bunch of games by this weekend.

Banzai Run- nice with new rubbers and LEDs $7500
Lord Of The Rings- color DMD, LEDs, art blades, shaker, Limited Edition ROMs, flipper fidelity & more $6900
Austin Powers- LEDs and titan rubbers $3950
Harley Davidson (Bally)- LEDs and new rubbers $3300
Hook- LEDs and titan rubbers $2900
Rollergames- LEDs $2700
Supersonic $1000
Space Mission- has really nice backglass, new rubbers $950

PM me if you are interested before I list. All fully functional and ready to play

Added over 3 years ago:

LOTR is sale pending

#9882 3 years ago

Anybody traveling from Nipomo California to Southern California?
I need a pin picked up and delivered or met somewhere halfway....
Course, splitting the gas.
Also, who’s doing the deliveries these days north and south, is it still Chris?

#9883 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

Nipomo! They still got the swap meet there? I remember those commercials back in the day.

Hit up Chris - Only68s and I are doing a swap and using Chris next week, so maybe he can double up to SD County.

#9884 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Nipomo! They still got the swap meet there? I remember those commercials back in the day.
Hit up Chris - only68s and I are doing a swap and using Chris next week, so maybe he can double up to SD County.

Sweeeet Holmes!!
Thanks I appreciate the help, I just contacted Chris so we’ll see what happens. If he ends up dropping off at your place I’ll give you a high five and pick my Pin up with you.

#9885 3 years ago

I know nothing about Nipomo,other than there’s a pin there and I want it!

#9887 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

I know nothing about Nipomo,other than there’s a pin there and I want it!

Used to play Black Lake Golf Course way back in the day. Before it got redone and turned fancy. We would get there Sunday morning and tee off when the sun came up. After playing the front 9 we would go in and pay, then finish off the back.

#9888 3 years ago

Anybody know where to get the Williams Logo Barstools at?

#9889 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

Chris Fox goes north and south california moving pinballs every week or two. He knows exactly how to handle them carefully and they arrive exactly as they are picked-up. Last machine I moved with him was $250 (Orange County to Bay Area), but he can quote more details/timeframes/etc

Call him 209-403-8871

#9890 3 years ago

Put up an ad for my Comet.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Beautiful, restored Comet for sale! * Repainted and clearcoated original playfield. * CPR plastics * Beautiful, original backglass * New MPU * Power board recapped * Xpin led disp...”
2021-03-04
Woodland, CA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 377 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9891 3 years ago

We used to crack up at the commercials where the dude was like "It's not (in high voice) Nipomo, it's (in deep manly voice) NIPOMO!" Too random.

#9892 3 years ago

Derp deleted

#9893 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Chris Fox goes north and south california moving pinballs every week or two. He knows exactly how to handle them carefully and they arrive exactly as they are picked-up. Last machine I moved with him was $250 (Orange County to Bay Area), but he can quote more details/timeframes/etc
Call him 209-403-8871

He’s was doing deliveries for me, five - six years ago and I told him about Pinside. He said I was the second or third person to tell him and he check into it. Glad to see he’s still rolling and yes he does a great job. Great person too!!

#9894 3 years ago

redding.craigslist.org link

I’ll take a finders fee

#9895 3 years ago

Damn I’d grab it if it weren’t in Canada California

#9896 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Anybody know where to get the Williams Logo Barstools at?

I believe I got my Williams Bar Stool from this online company a few years back:

http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=42

#9897 3 years ago
Quoted from nvu4prod:

I believe I got my Williams Bar Stool from this online company a few years back:
http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=42

Yeah I hit them up, no longer available. Thanks for the reply tho

#9898 3 years ago

Mousin' Around For Sale. With a heavy heart i need to let the mice go to a new home. Game is a favorite of mine and this is my 3rd one over the years.
No time to finish this one up and need it gone.
This is a complete playable game!
Comes with lots of extras for you to make this game shine!
Boards are Great 9+. Playfield a solid 8+ with no center post.
Included- New set of cabinet decals/manual/ new oem ball eater mech/new flipper bats and rubbers/ sling plastics/ new center ramp from jody/ led pop rings and more. Over $500 in parts included.
Sure there is more im forgetting. Will tear apart parts room and find.
$3000 firm.
Pm me for pick up today or tomorrow only.
Thanks
Eric

#9899 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Mousin' Around For Sale. With a heavy heart i need to let the mice go to a new home. Game is a favorite of mine and this is my 3rd one over the years.
Included- New set of cabinet decals/manual/ new oem ball eater mech/new flipper bats and rubbers/ sling plastics/ new center ramp from jody/ led pop rings and more. Over $500 in parts included.
$3000 firm.
Thanks
Eric

Nice deal there!

#9900 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

$3000 firm.
Thanks
Eric

Great deal from a great person!
Buy with confidence.

There are 12,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/198?hl=flippersticks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.