(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 255.
#9751 3 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Now that we know it's a Stern POTC, I'm assuming you're looking for Avengers "Infinity Quest"?

Dang Robert, you got me. Back in my day there wasn’t two of everything. We had one of each title and we were happy with it! Next your going to tell me there’s a new JJP Wheel of Fortune.

#9752 3 years ago

Thinking of moving on from my MMR LE and BK2000. Looking for avengers infinity quest (premium or le) and some cash for my incoming R&M. All sales or trades /cash subject to negotiation. Just testing the waters before I post in classifieds

#9753 3 years ago

Would
Like to find a stern magic... have hard time locating any of this title. Hit me up if you have one you are willing to let go go
( happy Friday )

#9754 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Dang Robert, you got me. Back in my day there wasn’t two of everything. We had one of each title and we were happy with it! Next your going to tell me there’s a new JJP Wheel of Fortune.

Don't hate but I bet JJP would knock a re-done Wheel of Fortune pin out of the park.

#9755 3 years ago

I have a linked pair of California Speed machines, $600 for the set. Also a Midway multicade $100.

#9756 3 years ago

Will be selling my nice home use, first owner DILE on the marketplace shortly for $7500.
Located in SF bay area for pickup.
Pm if interested!

#9757 3 years ago

I'm still looking for another Meteor parts machine. Would like something with a better cabinet than I have that won't break the bank. I'm looking for parts machines. I'd consider others for the right price but mostly sniffin out parts. Whatcha got,whatcha want?!

#9758 3 years ago

I can get pictures and better descriptions if interest dictates.

I have 2 pins that I'd like to sell/trade:

black hole $2300 I need to look up what the previous owner did, but he did a lot of maintenance and upgrades.

The machine: Bride of Pinbot $4300 (new playfield, new ramps, new display, new rubbers)

I guess I'm looking for , a nice high speed, Austin powers, sttng, stern star trek. maybe others.

#9759 3 years ago

Looks like decent space invader in Napa.
On cl. Hopefully someone can grab it
I can’t get over there...

#9760 3 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Looks like decent space invader in Napa.
On cl. Hopefully someone can grab it
I can’t get over there...

Couldn't find it. Must have been taken down

#9761 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Couldn't find it. Must have been taken down

Darn. It was gone pretty quickly. I assume sold since was listed at 550
Looked like he had just pulled it out of a self storage

#9762 3 years ago

Hi there
If someone wanted to sell a Stern Spiderman plz pm me. Prefer in L.A. hope I can get one under $5k USD.

Update: circumstances changed. Can’t buy Spiderman anymore.

#9763 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Don't hate but I bet JJP would knock a re-done Wheel of Fortune pin out of the park.

No hate but why not make it a Deeproot game and they can have two rule sets. One for WOF and one for Jeopardy. Two games in one!

#9764 3 years ago

Looking for a walking dead in northern or southern CA. Pm me if you have one for sale...

Found one

#9765 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinrookie:

Hi there
If someone wanted to sell a Stern Spiderman plz pm me. Prefer in L.A. hope I can get one under $5k USD.

Not under $5k but saw this on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/630406413802349

#9766 3 years ago

I'm cross posting in a few classified threads. I'm looking for a blown out Comet playfield. I want to hardtop one but my original is still pretty nice. Hit me up with what you got and what you want.

#9767 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

How about a j j p jeopardi.

#9768 3 years ago

Just listed my players condition Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my players condition Indiana Jones pinball machine. It is fully functional and plays great. Cabinet and overall machine are in decent shape. Cabinet is faded and has some t...”
2021-01-26
Bakersfield, CA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 782 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9769 3 years ago

Any TWD LE's out there?

#9770 3 years ago

Off Topic, but looking for a pair of Hydro Thunders in nice shape. Thanks Mike

#9771 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Might want to check Captains Auction happening Friday

#9772 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Might want to check Captains Auction happening Friday

I’ve heard that stuff comes in rough shape and the prices seem pretty high

#9773 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

I’ve heard that stuff comes in rough shape and the prices seem pretty high

Not to mention they slap on a whopping 24% fee on top of the hammer price... you will almost always end up paying over the average value/price.

#9774 3 years ago

You definitely have to know what an item is worth, but I've seen big sit-down cabs like this go for incredibly cheap prices sometimes. It's large size keeps most home buyers out, and if the title is old, then operators don't want it either. I've seen people buy these and rip them apart in the parking lot to get the monitors and boards out, throwing the cab in the trash.
As for the cost to buy something, that happens at most Auctions I know of. I moved to Georgia, and went to an auction up in Tennessee, and it was 22% after buyers premium, sales tax, and credit card charge. If you bring cash you can usually save 3%.
Best bet for any auction is list the items you want to bid on, do research to see what you are willing to pay, grab your calculator to figure out the fees, and set your max price you are willing to go. That will give you the information you need to be able to bid up to what makes sense, and stop bidding if it goes too high for you.

#9775 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Arctic Thunder? Way better gameplay imo

#9776 3 years ago

Ya, not arctic, but Hydro. I love all the thunder series, and sit down drivers in general, but they do take up alot of room. Will wait for a decent pair outside of the auction. Thanks Mike

#9777 3 years ago

Looking for a WhoDunnit. I had a beautiful one several years ago and sold it. I really miss it. I would like a nice play field. Cabinet not so important.

#9778 3 years ago

Looking for centaur ii
Have come up short on other titles on list
Let me know

#9779 3 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

Looking for a WhoDunnit. I had a beautiful one several years ago and sold it. I really miss it. I would like a nice play field. Cabinet not so important.

I remember it well, as I bought it from you! Long gone now of course, but you are right, that was in great condition especially with the high level restored PF.

#9780 3 years ago

Thinking of selling the below pins in great condition.

Champion Pub $6300
Pinball Magic $4500

#9781 3 years ago

I still have a Batman up for sell $7,250 or trade. The game is in perfect condition.

Contact me if interested.

#9782 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I remember it well, as I bought it from you! Long gone now of course, but you are right, that was in great condition especially with the high level restored PF.

I owned that game after you did. Got it from David. Fantastic condition game. Bill Davis restored and cleared that playfield if anyone remembers him. Nicest game I have ever owned.

#9783 3 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I owned that game after you did. Got it from David. Fantastic condition game. Bill Davis restored and cleared that playfield if anyone remembers him. Nicest game I have ever owned.

Boy, That game title, along with the game itself, is starting to read has a pinball forensic genealogy.

#9784 3 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Haha! I remember that. And I think I bought a Road Show from you? That was a long time ago.

#9785 3 years ago

Anyone have a Stranger Things premium or LE for sale?

#9786 3 years ago

I’m considering trading my beloved WD loaded with tasteful mods including the crossbow mod, burning barn mod, color dmd, metal mirror blades and railroad tracks, different signs, etc.

I’m not looking to sell yet, just seeing what’s out there.

It’s running the latest Cleland code however, I also have the Tool sound mod and the awesome/hilarious Bevis and Butthead sound mod with music from the show.

I’m looking for a game in collectors condition.

If Walking Dead is on your list please contact me.

Serious inquiries only please.

#9787 3 years ago

I would also consider a 2 for 1 trade. My Batman and WD for your Pirates, Jersey Jack.

Thanks

#9788 3 years ago

CPR Addams Playfield NIB with new reese rails. $900.
Pm me if interested.
Local pickup preferred so you can inspect.
Thanks

#9789 3 years ago

Will be posting my Aliens SE w/ extras. First owner, works 100%. Includes Mark Girardi's apron, ramp decals, extra xeno, boards etc.

#9790 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home only first owner excellent condition Dialed in LE available for sale. Game is stock and includes factory scoop protectors and manual. Pick up only located in SF Bay Area.”
2021-01-31
Bay Area, CA
7,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 299 times

DILE now listed on the marketplace.
Thank you!

#9792 3 years ago

Just found a new set of PinGraffix Equalizer PowerBladez that I never used. I’ll sell them for what I paid. $300 plus shipping if you want.

#9793 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Ya, not arctic, but Hydro. I love all the thunder series, and sit down drivers in general, but they do take up alot of room. Will wait for a decent pair outside of the auction. Thanks Mike

I’ve got a pair of H2Overdrives up here in Sacramento area.

#9794 3 years ago
Quoted from krazy53:

I’ve got a pair of H2Overdrives up here in Sacramento area.

That is awesome. That was my go to game to play at Chuck e' cheese when we take our kids. What is the cost for one in the used market? $3400 or so?

#9795 3 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

That is awesome. That was my go to game to play at Chuck e' cheese when we take our kids. What is the cost for one in the used market? $3400 or so?

Wow that sounds high.

Word for Ridgecrest! I lived there from 91-94.

#9796 3 years ago

H2 Overdrive rules, if I had room for racing cabs and I couldn’t get anything from SEGA, H2O would be on my list.

Hydro Thunder is still pretty awesome tho.

#9797 3 years ago

I have a customer that wants to sell three pinballs...
1) Bally Wizard! - Wade Krause playfield [blue double bonus lens ] CPR plastics 1st run.
2) Williams 1980's #Black Knight, CPR playfield, and CPR plastics, With micro switch kit upgrades.
--- Micro switched Eject Saucer along with Ball Eject Kicker Plungers upgrades.
--- All four flippers upgraded to 1989 level, yes the top flippers are a tight squeeze to
--- install; but they are there. The front cabinet had damage that was repaired and painted.
3) Gottlieb #Haunted House. Early sample game...The game has all three playfields repainted.
--- Bottom playfield had the metal side walls laser cut so that the cobweb plastic could be installed.
--- Extra circuitry that did nothing was removed...All eight flippers upgraded to Premiers 1988 level
--- retrofit EOS kit. Added missing top playfield rebound standup switch.
--- The circuit board amendments were done as well...
Note: SOLD. NLA

#9798 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

So there were 3 Hydro Thunders at Captains. One was working and the other 2 were not. The working one went for $850 ($1,054 after fees), and the 2 non-working went for $200 ea ($248 w/fees).

https://bid.captainsauctionwarehouse.com/m/view-auctions/catalog/id/59?page=1&key=thunder&sale=undefined&catm=any&order=order_num&xclosed=no&featured=no&view=comp

#9799 3 years ago

Deadpool pro. Huo. single owner. 166 lifetime plays. Bought from pinball pirate 8 months ago.
$5400 firm. Selling because I have a premium being delivered next week. Thx

#9800 3 years ago

Looking for an Addams family if anyone has one for sale

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/196?hl=pinball2020 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.