(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 255.
#9701 3 years ago

Still have nice Meteor for sale
$1200 , come pick it up

Was gonna change it into a Stargazer
But not gonna happen with my schedule
Also have playfield for sale $500 bucks

#9702 3 years ago

If anyone is interested in my original Alien SE by heighway let me know as I will be looking to move it out once my remake arrives. I would prefer trades. Absolutely no shipping of any kind, but I can travel between Portland and LA. If you want to see the machine you can view the archived ad here on pinside from when I purchased it in September of last year.

#9703 3 years ago

I haven't followed the Alien Se vs Remake. How are they different? Anything defective or issues?

#9704 3 years ago

I am still looking for a Scared Stiff (Elvira) anywhere from Portland to LA. I am looking for a HEP or one in good to excellent condition for my collection.

Please DM if you have one you would part with. I have cash.

#9705 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I haven't followed the Alien Se vs Remake. How are they different? Anything defective or issues?

They added a physical ball lock and an additional magnet in a crucial spot that should greatly improve gameplay. They also removed the playfield screen. I'm so blown away by my original that I immediately jumped on board with the remake. Once I get the new one in and play them side by side it should be easy to make my Sophie's Choice. My guess is that I will be ready to trade the rarity and playfield screen of the original for the new shots and support that the remake seems to be offering. Message me if anyone is interested in putting together some kind of trade. Probably ready to go by February. I love a good slow pinball deal. Drags out the fun.

#9706 3 years ago
#9707 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Selling my DeadPool pro
Shaker, speaker light, art blades low plays.

Still for sale

Added over 3 years ago:

Gone

#9708 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Hello, I’m the first owner of this super clean, practically new, mint condition (low plays) Batman 66. You won’t see a Batman 66 in better condition, the signed Adam West colle...”
2021-01-30
Bay Area, CA
7,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1069 times
Contributed to Pinside

Mint condition Batman 66, original owner, no issues, plays awesome

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Hello, I’m the first owner of this super clean, practically new, mint condition (low plays) Batman 66. You won’t see a Batman 66 in better condition, the signed Adam West colle...”
2021-01-30
Bay Area, CA
7,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1069 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9710 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my very clean Data East Guns n Roses, LED'd out, and one of the nicer ones you'll find. Going to make an official ad here soon I think, just haven't had a chance to take any pics.

#9711 3 years ago

I just saw a ToTAN machine go to a new home on the MARKET and it got me thinking about my own machine which I have had for 20 years or so. I guess you can't just dip your toe in the water without getting wet. So I am going to get a listing together next week. I am thinking $8500 once I list it.

If anyone has a strong desire for a pristine ToTAN before I post it, drop me a note. It's got all new ramps, glass, switches, genie lamp and disk, ColorDMD-LED, Speakers top and bottom, Bazaar Scoop, Tiger loop magnet post, rubber rings, new plastics, and plastic protectors, and a hand-painted Genie!

PM me

#9712 3 years ago

One of the cleanest DE GnR's you'll find

#9713 3 years ago

Price drop

#9714 3 years ago

Why is everyone selling their Avengers IQ?

#9715 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I’m not sure why. I happen to love the game, it’s bolted down. Even the wife loves it. Great shots, awesome theme, awesome art. It’s lacking in the code department but hopefully that area will improve.

I’m happy to own it !!

#9716 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Lots coming up for sale.

I just missed out on a used premium - if anyone has a premium or a pro at a reasonable price, please hit me up. Ex route is fine.

Still looking for a used Black Knight Pro too.

Preferably LA area.

Thanks!
Dave.

#9717 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No idea. This game is a clear winner IMO. It will probably never leave my collection. This is probably Elwins best shooting game. I’d be shocked if it didn’t get “game of the year”.

If you love awesome ramps, shooting combos, and a challenging rule set, the. You’ll love this game.

#9718 3 years ago

Just starting to look for WOZ ECLE in the area. Saw one under $8k but it was in RhodeIsland. If you know one coming up, let me know...

Added over 3 years ago:

Ok, widening my WANTED search (again) to find a new game... WOZ, GhostbustersPrem, Ripley's, GuardiansPro. Need something in the next month or so.

... and putting my PERFECT HOUDINI up for sale for $5700 (loaded) and I have access to a perfect Dialed-In LE with topper available for $7200 if anyone is looking for one.

Added over 3 years ago:

Put a deposit on a new AIQ, still looking for a second machine but rather than limit my titles, will just see what titles become available and then decide.

#9719 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

No idea. This game is a clear winner IMO. It will probably never leave my collection. This is probably Elwins best shooting game. I’d be shocked if it didn’t get “game of the year”.
If you love awesome ramps, shooting combos, and a challenging rule set, the. You’ll love this game.

Same reason everyone who’s not a fan of the theme sells whatever... it’s only the hot new thing until the next hot new thing comes around.

#9720 3 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

Tales from the Crypt $3100
Pm me if interested!

Still available!

#9721 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I have not played it, but it looks great to me based on pics and videos. I'm interested in the pin, but the selloff makes me wonder. The common complaint appears to be regarding rules/code.

#9722 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I have not played it, but it looks great to me based on pics and videos. I'm interested in the pin, but the selloff makes me wonder. The common complaint appears to be regarding rules/code.

Thats strange... I've been following the both AIQ topics very closely and the majority of the complaints seem to be the animations and callouts are lacking.

To me, the rules and code are masterpieces and its only on version 0.95. Its almost to the point where Elwin is ruining other games for me LOL.

Defintley give the game a try if you can once this pandemic is over, that's the best way to truly know!

#9723 3 years ago

Cftbl $5500
Led ocd
Color dmd
PM if interested

Added over 3 years ago:

Decided to keep

#9724 3 years ago

Considering dabbling in some nostalgia. If anyone in SoCal has a Whirlwind they are considering parting with please drop me a line.

#9725 3 years ago

Been looking for a swords of fury. Bay Area ideally. Either good shape or beater pf and solid cab (hardtop candidate)

#9726 3 years ago

Flash gordon playfield $50, pick up preferred as I'm not much of a shipper

#9727 3 years ago

Looking for a Williams Indiana Jones Pinball Machine, If you have one or are thinking about putting it up for sale PM the details.

Thank You

#9728 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Baywatch. Need room for some other machines. It's got cabinet fade and wear, but the playfield is really nice. LEDs. It has a pin2dmd color display. Plays great....”
2021-01-18
San Ramon, CA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 352 times
Contributed to Pinside

Putting Baywatch up for sale.

Adding a quick video taken tonight

#9729 3 years ago
Quoted from kingpinman:

Looking for a Williams Indiana Jones Pinball Machine, If you have one or are thinking about putting it up for sale PM the d
Nice glws

Machine - For Sale

Baywatch

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to sell my Baywatch. Need room for some other machines. It's got cabinet fade and wear, but the playfield is really nice. LEDs. It has a pin2dmd color display. Plays great....”

5 hours ago

San Ramon, CA

ThatOneDude

#9730 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Machine - For Sale

Baywatch

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to sell my Baywatch. Need room for some other machines. It's got cabinet fade and wear, but the playfield is really nice. LEDs. It has a pin2dmd color display. Plays great....”

5 hours ago

San Ramon, CA

ThatOneDude

Tempted to get this just to see my wife's face when I bring it in...

#9731 3 years ago
Quoted from apessino:

This was my wife's game for a long time. It was a favorite at my pinball parties.

#9732 3 years ago
Quoted from apessino:

Hard same lol but she already put the kibosh on it.

#9733 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

This was my wife's game for a long time. It was a favorite at my pinball parties.

Baywatch is a Great game! Glws!

#9734 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

They added a physical ball lock and an additional magnet in a crucial spot that should greatly improve gameplay. They also removed the playfield screen. I'm so blown away by my original that I immediately jumped on board with the remake. Once I get the new one in and play them side by side it should be easy to make my Sophie's Choice. My guess is that I will be ready to trade the rarity and playfield screen of the original for the new shots and support that the remake seems to be offering. Message me if anyone is interested in putting together some kind of trade. Probably ready to go by February. I love a good slow pinball deal. Drags out the fun.

Who is making an Alien remake?

#9735 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Who is making an Alien remake?

Four Brothers, I think

#9736 3 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Future Spa backglass in SoCal let me know, I got a replacement that was in better condition then the one I had.

#9737 3 years ago

Is there someone that lives near Huntington Beach that could take a look at a machine for me? The seller has it listed, but he is uncomfortable selling it unless I have seen it. Perhaps someone that lives near HB can take a quick look for me? Let me know if you are in the area and wouldn't mind doing so.

Added over 3 years ago:

Seller has not responded... I have moved on to another machine.

#9738 3 years ago

I know there’s some serious arcade collectors in CA. I can ship this gem.

#9739 3 years ago

Have NOS LOTR play field I am looking to move. It is clear coated came as an extra when I bought my game from Steve in Escalon but game is in such awesome shape I will never need it.

$850

Trying to free up some cash to buy and arcade game.

Thanks,

Mike

#9740 3 years ago

Seeking teenage mutant ninja turtles pro

#9741 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Is there someone that lives near Huntington Beach that could take a look at a machine for me? The seller has it listed, but he is uncomfortable selling it unless I have seen it. Perhaps someone that lives near HB can take a quick look for me? Let me know if you are in the area and wouldn't mind doing so.

Chris Fox has performed this service for me in the past, of course that was part of the process for moving the game to northern CA. Great guy, great service.

#9742 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Seeking teenage mutant ninja turtles pro

creech927 had one for sale a few weeks ago

#9743 3 years ago
Quoted from Fn4me:

Chris Fox has performed this service for me in the past, of course that was part of the process for moving the game to northern CA. Great guy, great service.

Do you know who sold the Freedom em in Carson recently ? It looked nice in the pics it was just a little too steep for me . Curious if it stayed in the area or went away .

#9744 3 years ago

Will have a 1 owner HUO POTC for trade in the next week or so. I am finishing a full playfield tear down including Treasure Cove 3-step polish process and flame polish on all flat plastics and ramps to freshen them up. Playfield and shooter lane is perfect. Full game LEDs.

I will have more details a d pics to come. Will be looking for a trade +/- cash with preference to Jurassic Park Premium, Avengers Pro/Premium, Iron Maiden Premium, Deadpool Pro/Premium.

Thanks, Kevin

#9745 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Will have a 1 owner HUO POTC for trade in the next week or so. I am finishing a full playfield tear down including Treasure Cove 3-step polish process and flame polish on all flat plastics and ramps to freshen them up. Playfield and shooter lane is perfect. Full game LEDs.
I will have more details a d pics to come. Will be looking for a trade +/- cash with preference to Jurassic Park Premium, Avengers Pro/Premium, Iron Maiden Premium, Deadpool Pro/Premium.
Thanks, Kevin

Hey Kevin, is this a JJP or Stern? Not that I have what you are looking for in trade, but curious all the same. Plus we are local!

#9746 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Hey Kevin, is this a JJP or Stern? Not that I have what you are looking for in trade, but curious all the same. Plus we are local!

Ah, my apologies for not being specific. It is a Stern POTC. Thanks for helping me out.

#9747 3 years ago

Ah, my apologies for not being specific. It is a Stern POTC. Thanks for helping me out.

One of my top 10 games. Played a prototype this morning. Has a red insert in the globe/map.

#9748 3 years ago

Just listed my extemely nice mint conditon Pinbot. PM me if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109009

#9749 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

One of my top 10 games. Played a prototype this morning. Has a red insert in the globe/map.

Oh man, I saw a red insert game just as it slid out of the box at the Game Doc here in LA. Should have bought it but it went to a friend at least.

#9750 3 years ago

Will have a 1 owner HUO POTC for trade ...looking for a trade +/- cash with preference to Jurassic Park Premium, Avengers Pro/Premium, Iron Maiden Premium, Deadpool Pro/Premium.
Thanks, Kevin

Now that we know it's a Stern POTC, I'm assuming you're looking for Avengers "Infinity Quest"?

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/195?hl=zh2oson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.