(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 255.
#9651 3 years ago

Selling huo Iron Maiden premium

#9652 3 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Selling huo Iron Maiden premium

PMd!

#9653 3 years ago

Posted an ad. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanx in advance.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Both of these have been "folded up" for at least 6 months. Both were working before storage. I have attached a few pictures, can get more if you need them. Trident has planking, BG...”
2020-12-21
York, NE
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 483 times

#9654 3 years ago

About to list my HUO Avengers Infinity Quest LE, perfect condition.

#9655 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

About to list my HUO Avengers LE, perfect condition.

2012 or 2020?

#9656 3 years ago

2020. Post updated.

#9657 3 years ago

Selling my perfect HUO Batman 66. Possibly looking for premium or LE trades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Hello, I’m the first owner of this super clean, practically new, mint condition (low plays) Batman 66. You won’t see a Batman 66 in better condition, the signed Adam West colle...”
2021-01-30
Bay Area, CA
7,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1069 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9658 3 years ago

Anyone got a Barracora they want to move on?

Or a tidy Bally Playboy ...

Let me know via PM!

Dave.

#9659 3 years ago

Anyone got any interesting trades for my Alien SE by Heighway? I'm expecting my remake to arrive early next year and once I'm sure it's a keeper I plan on moving my original out. Not looking to ship but willing to travel between socal and the bay area.

#9660 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

About to list my HUO Avengers Infinity Quest LE, perfect condition.

PM sent!

Thanks!
- Mark

#9661 3 years ago

Anyone heading up to the Bay Area from near Upland sometime in the coming weeks who might have room for an arcade game? I’d certainly chip in for gas and efforts. Thanks.

#9662 3 years ago

Thinking about selling my Iron Maiden LE finally... Amazing machine, but I think I'm ready to part with it.

I really want a perfect condition TZ, I'm talking one of the best out there. Anyone have one who'd want to trade or sell me one?

#9663 3 years ago

Deleted

#9664 3 years ago

Selling an Avengers Pro for a buddy. I bought it for him NIB, has had it ever since, Im going to pick it up one of these days and can get pics. But its like new. He's asking 4000.00. I can ship for him, packed in a stern pinball box for 50.00 plus shipping. Thanks Mike

#9665 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Thinking about selling my Iron Maiden LE finally... Amazing machine, but I think I'm ready to part with it.
I really want a perfect condition TZ, I'm talking one of the best out there. Anyone have one who'd want to trade or sell me one?

You might want to try the new code update first... Had both games, TZ's gone.

#9666 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

You might want to try the new code update first... Had both games, TZ's gone.

Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea a code update that big had came out! I'll give it a shot.

I really do miss having a TZ though !

EDIT: Just updated the code and holy crap.. what a difference. I havent had that big of an improvement with a code update, EVER. I'm definitely keeping it. Seems so much more polished and better all around..

Funny how code can change so much about a pin... I almost got rid of my JP LE but then stumbled across the "Ultimate" code mod which adds the movie clips, sounds, etc and it made it 20X better.

#9667 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Selling an Avengers Pro for a buddy. I bought it for him NIB, has had it ever since, Im going to pick it up one of these days and can get pics. But its like new. He's asking 4000.00. I can ship for him, packed in a stern pinball box for 50.00 plus shipping. Thanks Mike

Original Avengers or Avengers IQ?

#9668 3 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Original Avengers or Avengers IQ?

Based on the price, I'm betting original.

#9669 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Based on the price, I'm betting original.

That's what I figure too.

#9670 3 years ago

Sorry yes original.

#9671 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea a code update that big had came out! I'll give it a shot.
I really do miss having a TZ though !
EDIT: Just updated the code and holy crap.. what a difference. I havent had that big of an improvement with a code update, EVER. I'm definitely keeping it. Seems so much more polished and better all around..
Funny how code can change so much about a pin...

I felt this way about my GB Premium. Once that latest code dropped after waiting 3 years, the game really opened up, became a ton more fun, and will be a long term resident.

#9672 3 years ago

Thinking of selling these to make room.

Total Nuclear Annihilation $6000
Tales from the Crypt $3100

Pm me if interested!

#9673 3 years ago

Selling my partially restored Earthshaker from The Flipper Room. Check out the ad for all the details.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for sale is my partially restored Earthshaker. The game plays 100% with no problems. It is currently at "The Flipper Room" in Concord, CA. All games at TFR are maintained as if ...”
2020-12-27
Concord, CA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 291 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9674 3 years ago
Quoted from WizWiggy:

Selling my partially restored Earthshaker from The Flipper Room. Check out the ad for all the details.

Machine - For Sale

Earthshaker w/ CPR Playfield

New!

Partially restored (almost original) “Up for sale is my partially restored Earthshaker. The game plays 100% with no problems. It is currently at "The Flipper Room" in Concord, CA. All games at TFR are maintained as if ...”

58 minutes ago

Concord, CA

WizWiggy

Pm
Sent

#9675 3 years ago

Looking for Iron Maiden prem. or LE anybody considering selling hit me up.

#9676 3 years ago

Anyone have a Stranger Things LE w/ the UV kit installed? Shoot me a DM if you do. Happy New Year !

#9677 3 years ago

I’m looking for a Scared Stiff(Elvira). DM me if you have one you want to part with.

#9678 3 years ago

Please contact me if interested.

#9679 3 years ago

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is safe and sound (hopefully, with a pinball machine).

I just wanted to give some praise to Shane at ON-TILT PINBALL/AYCE GOGI as I recently purchased a NIB from him. I first met him at the restaurant in Van Nuys a couple of years ago while still living up north. Our brief interaction landed him my business.
It's no secret that his location games are always top notch and well-maintained. Not to mention that he's hustled to keep the games active during the pandemic, which I know hasn't been easy for him.

Shane really came through for me before New Year's Eve. It was a much-needed bookend to what was a terrible year for all of us.
Needless to say, Shane is awesome and I'd buy from him again. The man is a warrior and I'm thankful that he is local to Southern CA.

#9680 3 years ago

Yeah he's aiight

#9681 3 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is safe and sound (hopefully, with a pinball machine).
I just wanted to give some praise to Shane at ON-TILT PINBALL/AYCE GOGI as I recently purchased a NIB from him. I first met him at the restaurant in Van Nuys a couple of years ago while still living up north. Our brief interaction landed him my business.
It's no secret that his location games are always top notch and well-maintained. Not to mention that he's hustled to keep the games active during the pandemic, which I know hasn't been easy for him.
Shane really came through for me before New Year's Eve. It was a much-needed bookend to what was a terrible year for all of us.
Needless to say, Shane is awesome and I'd buy from him again. The man is a warrior and I'm thankful that he is local to Southern CA.

I’ve bought the last 5 NIB games from Shane at On Tilt Pinball and he is definitely the best to buy your games from. Amazing, personal customer service. Has always updated me on service bulletins even months after purchase. Shane always goes above and beyond, you won’t be disappointed if you buy from him!

#9682 3 years ago
Quoted from KevinG:

I’ve bought the last 5 NIB games from Shane at On Tilt Pinball and he is definitely the best to buy your games from. Amazing, personal customer service. Has always updated me on service bulletins even months after purchase. Shane always goes above and beyond, you won’t be disappointed if you buy from him!

He is also the best source for Korean special alcoholic beverages

#9683 3 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

Having just eaten some leftover Kalbi I got from AYCE I agree 100%. Shane is a great restaurant owner, a great pinballer and the machines I have bought from him I have had nothing but good things to say about them.

If you are local and want to help the pinball community here in the San Fernando Valley, please order some take out from AYCE GOGI - from any of this locations. If you also are looking for a machine - please check him out.

Happy New Year all and have a safe, pintastic year!

#9684 3 years ago

Over the years I have heard nothing but praise for AYCE and Shane.. sadly I never have had a chance to visit the place but the stories are all the same, nothing but compliments. I need to really get down there.

I did not know Shane is selling NIB games though, can someone PM me his info?

#9685 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Over the years I have heard nothing but praise for AYCE and Shane.. sadly I never have had a chance to visit the place but the stories are all the same, nothing but compliments. I need to really get down there.
I did not know Shane is selling NIB games though, can someone PM me his info?

X10 For Shane and Ayce Gogi. The Best Food and Pinball in all of the California Area!
Also a JJP NIB Dealer and Great Source for NIB Stern's! He's part of the Stern family and also a part of mine!
Amazing Friend for many years now and have lost count on how many games I've gotten from him.
Did I mention how good the Food is? Trust me, I've worked for Food Network for years.
I was just there this past Monday and left a deposit for a game and picked up 5 meals, feed my family of 3 for 4 days!

#9686 3 years ago

Thinking of listing my TZ. Nice machine, HEAVY on the mods and upgrades. Will be looking to trade but will sell outright, cash in either way works. Trade priority is a POTC and would also consider an additional pin like ID4, Shrek, Spiderman, or maybe even a newer pin like GB or Deadpool. Open to ideas. I will get an ad up with some fresh pics. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanx in advance.

#9687 3 years ago

Probably unlikely but looking for a nice Gilligan's Island in So-Cal. Thanks.

#9688 3 years ago
Quoted from xian222:

Probably unlikely but looking for a nice Gilligan's Island in So-Cal. Thanks.

RIP Dawn Wells ( Maryanne )

#9689 3 years ago

Lowered the price on the projects and listed TZ for Trade. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanx.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Both of these have been "folded up" for at least 6 months. Both were working before storage. I have attached a few pictures, can get more if you need them. Trident has planking, BG...”
2020-12-21
York, NE
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 483 times

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice machine, HEAVY on the mods and upgrades. Looking to trade but will sell outright, cash in either way works. Trade priority is a POTC and would also consider an additional pin ...”
2021-01-04
York, NE
Trade
Archived after: 208 days
Viewed: 1023 times

#9690 3 years ago

Looking for a Data East Star wars. Pm if you got one forsale.
Harley D.

#9691 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Xenon Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Game has been completely restored Features: • New CPR playfield • New CPR plastics • Backglasses in perfect condition • Complete cabinet repaint • Powder coated legs in...”
2021-05-27
Long Beach, CA
3,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 955 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looking to sell the game, but could be interested in pinball trades +/- cash, if local.

#9692 3 years ago

Selling my IM LE #415 to make way for a new machine

#9693 3 years ago

Testing waters on Joker Poker(new BG, comes with new CPR playfield) and Genie(completely restored, new PF, repainted cab, excellent backglass)

#9694 3 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Looking for a Data East Star wars. Pm if you got one forsale.
Harley D.

Better than Stern Wars! Happy hunting!

#9695 3 years ago

Hello everyone! I’m looking for a Lord of the Rings HUO in great condition. I can pay cash or trade for Batman 66 + or - cash. Located in the Bay Area.

#9696 3 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Hello everyone! I’m looking for a Lord of the Rings HUO in great condition. I can pay cash or trade for Batman 66 + or - cash. Located in the Bay Area.

acitti has a real nice one

#9697 3 years ago

Does anybody have a trashed Meteor, or parts? I don't care about back glass,plastics etc. Would be nice to have a parts machine to complete mine.

#9698 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

Does anybody have a trashed Meteor, or parts? I don't care about back glass,plastics etc. Would be nice to have a parts machine to complete mine.

pm sent

#9699 3 years ago

Cheddar,Thanks! Now I'm looking for another Meteor parts machine to possible put two together and still have some spare parts.

#9700 3 years ago

I have a Stern Star Wars Pro in Sonoma County... looking to trade for a TMNT Pro or another Pro machine. Home machine, added a lit millennium falcon and a couple other small ships to the game.

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/194?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.