(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,671 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Blenderhead
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 12,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 254.
#9601 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I was mildly curious the other day as to what you were gonna sell it for ....aaaaaand I’m out lol. If I ever dip my toe into the park, I’ll wait for a Prem. GLWTS!!!

I paid almost that for it, so hit me up and make an offer, LE is worth the extra few bucks than a Prem

#9602 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I paid almost that for it, so hit me up and make an offer, LE is worth the extra few bucks than a Prem

Just to clarify, I wasn't really snarking at the price - I'm sure that's a fair price...it's more about my personal situation! I recently moved, new house is a mess, most of the pin collection isn't even set up, busy with work & baby...barely have time to play pins anyway. For me, there's prob a price where if a JP popped up I'd just say "F it" and go grab it...save it for later....buuuut, I reeeeally don't need another pin right now even though I kinda wanna play JP some more.

#9603 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Just to clarify, I wasn't really snarking at the price - I'm sure that's a fair price...it's more about my personal situation! I recently moved, new house is a mess, most of the pin collection isn't even set up, busy with work & baby...barely have time to play pins anyway. For me, there's prob a price where if a JP popped up I'd just say "F it" and go grab it...save it for later....buuuut, I reeeeally don't need another pin right now even though I kinda wanna play JP some more.

Ah I totally get it !! Congrats on the new house and baby! I totally agree... that's been my situation, work and family.. house stuff... really gets in the way of playing or thinking of pinball. Understandable. Merry Christmas to you and your family buddy

#9604 3 years ago

Ok. Thank you all.
Pm sent. X 5.
Thanks
Eric

#9605 3 years ago

Looking for a Houdini in the San Fran/east Bay Area... anyone seen one recently?

#9606 3 years ago

Decided to keep it

#9607 3 years ago

Hey guys,

Here is a good opportunity that popped up on Craigslist. Don't sleep on it!

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#9608 3 years ago

I'll take Fish Tales for 7K all day.

#9609 3 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Hey guys,
Here is a good opportunity that popped up on Craigslist. Don't sleep on it!
sfbay.craigslist.org link

7K Fish Tales? WTF? Does it come with the Road Show?
I mean really If someone wants to pay 7k, I'll do mine for that much.
Need to pay for Led Zep.

#9610 3 years ago

Lol come on you cheapskates! Fork over those $7k...didn't you guys read the ad? It was shopped out by the pinball pirate!

#9611 3 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Lol come on you cheapskates! Fork over those $7k...didn't you guys read the ad? It was shopped out by the pinball pirate!

Easy matey, else y'ull surely be walkin' the plank before the sun is over the yardarm.

#9612 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my JP Prem, July 2020 build, perhaps 150 games on it. Playfield is perfect (no quality issues I can see). 10/10. I am going to look for a simpler family game, TOM or Houdini kind of thing with fewer rules... (this is a very deep rule machine). Includes my Tower roof mod (installed), and I have the Matchbox Helicopter mod (uninstalled) that goes with it. Running stock 1.03 gamecode.

If anyone is thinking about getting one of these, I am in the east bay, let me know. I plan to list it next week for $7500 or so.

#9613 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Thinking of selling my JP Prem, July 2020 build, perhaps 150 games on it. Playfield is perfect (no quality issues I can see). 10/10. I am going to look for a simpler family game, TOM or Houdini kind of thing with fewer rules... (this is a very deep rule machine). Includes my Tower roof mod (installed), and I have the Matchbox Helicopter mod (uninstalled) that goes with it. Running stock 1.03 gamecode.
If anyone is thinking about getting one of these, I am in the east bay, let me know. I plan to list it next week for $7500 or so.

Wish you were closer! I’d prob trade my TOM for it.

#9614 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

I'll take Fish Tales for 7K all day.

Cool been sitting on a cab decal set for 5 years (yes I really have). This one is ready for a set. good thing its had a 5k overhaul

#9615 3 years ago

Selling my DeadPool pro
Shaker, speaker light, art blades low plays.

#9616 3 years ago

Great game! GLWS

#9617 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wish you were closer! I’d prob trade my TOM for it.

Greg. He’s in California. He IS closer. Meet up half way and make a trade. Easy.

#9618 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Greg. He’s in California. He IS closer. Meet up half way and make a trade. Easy.

We’re in a pandemic & I have a baby. Don’t want it that bad.

If it was a 5-10 minute drive? Different story.

#9619 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Selling my DeadPool pro

PM sent

#9620 3 years ago

Hey all,

Looking for a Stark Trek pro, TMNT pro, or JP pro if anyone is selling.

Thanks

#9621 3 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Hey all,
Looking for a Stark Trek pro,

Is this a new version of Game of Thrones?

#9622 3 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Hey all,
Looking for a Stark Trek pro, TMNT pro, or JP pro if anyone is selling.
Thanks

I have a really nice Stark pro. HUO, Blades, Colordmd, upgraded sound system, Titans, led speakers rings, tons of lighting mods, and shaker motor. I could remove all the extras if need be.
Pm me for text pictures.

#9623 3 years ago

Happy holidays everybody,Have fun.B safe!!G.S.P.F.2021 will B fun!!

#9624 3 years ago

Hey all I've got a DE Jurassic Park, in very good shape and functioning as it should. Located in Solano County. $3,500
PM with any questions.

Thanks!

#9625 3 years ago

Everything Is for sale back east, California?
Nada.

#9626 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Everything Is for sale back east, California?
Nada.

Please elaborate

#9627 3 years ago

I have a like new stern Jurassic park premium for sale here in Fremont, ca. It’s perfect, a couple of mods, and listed in the marketplace thread. Build July 2020. Less than 200 games on it.

#9628 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

I have a really nice Stark pro. HUO, Blades, Colordmd, upgraded sound system, Titans, led speakers rings, tons of lighting mods, and shaker motor. I could remove all the extras if need be.
Pm me for text pictures.

Is this the original Iron Man or the Vault edition?

#9629 3 years ago

BSD for sale in San Diego - mention this ad and get $500 off

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106883

#9630 3 years ago

If anyone is looking for a few possible projects I am going to put a few in the Marketplace. I say possible projects because:

Trident was shopped about a year ago, set in a room with maybe 10 plays after the shop. Then folded up about 6 months ago.
Ice Revue worked and then folded up about 2 years ago.
Flash is definitely a project, but it does come with an extra BG. I plugged it in, it had problems, I folded it up about 6 months ago.

I am thinking about 1500 for all. Let me know what you think. Thanx

#9631 3 years ago

Last Action Hero for sale in Santa Ana. Mention @pinb0t's BSD for sale in San Diego ad and get $100 off.

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#9632 3 years ago
Quoted from jay:

Last Action Hero for sale in Santa Ana. Mention pinb0t's BSD for sale in San Diego ad and get $100 off.
orangecounty.craigslist.org link

Can I shoot you a lowball price, and would this offer be good on any other machines you have for sale?

#9633 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Can I shoot you a lowball price and would this offer be good on any other machines you have for sale?

Excuse me. Your joking, right?

#9634 3 years ago
Quoted from pinb0t:

BSD for sale in San Diego - mention this ad and get $500 off
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106883

Warning: disturbing image included in the for sale ad.

#9635 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Excuse me. Your joking, right?

I think so, seeing as how my CL ad mentions not doing either of these things... (because if you don’t mention these things, one’s inbox gets filled with lowball offers, people trying to trade you broken microwave ovens or buy every game they can barely make out in a pic).

#9636 3 years ago
Quoted from jay:

I think so, seeing as how my CL ad mentions no lowballers and that nothing else is for sale... (because if you don’t mention these things, one’s inbox gets filled with lowball offers, people trying to trade you broken microwave ovens or buy every game they can kinda make out in the photos).

#9637 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Woah, you’re right. There’s no wire harnesses running into the head!!

#9638 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't see anything unusual at all, every machine I've ever bought has came with a baby. In fact when my new TMNT LE shows up next week, if I unbox it and there's no baby... I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

#9639 3 years ago
Quoted from jay:

I think so, seeing as how my CL ad mentions not doing either of these things... (because if you don’t mention these things, one’s inbox gets filled with lowball offers, people trying to trade you broken microwave ovens or buy every game they can barely make out in a pic).

But it's a really nice broken microwave. Why don't you want to trade it for a game that you're not even trying to sell?

$2,500 for the LAH sounds like a pretty good deal. It would make a great first pinball or a nice addition to a growing collection.

#9640 3 years ago
Quoted from jay:

$2500 is a great price for this fun game! GLWS!
So..Your saying the yellow metal trash can and guitar are not for sale?

#9641 3 years ago

$2500 is a great price for this fun game! GLWS!
So..Your saying the yellow metal trash can and guitar are not for sale?

For you Eric, I'd consider letting go of the trash can. But you have to take what's inside.

#9642 3 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

If anyone is looking for a few possible projects I am going to put a few in the Marketplace. I say possible projects because:
Trident was shopped about a year ago, set in a room with maybe 10 plays after the shop. Then folded up about 6 months ago.
Ice Revue worked and then folded up about 2 years ago.
Flash is definitely a project, but it does come with an extra BG. I plugged it in, it had problems, I folded it up about 6 months ago.
I am thinking about 1500 for all. Let me know what you think. Thanx

Didn't get an ad up yet but sold Flash. Donation made. Will be asking 1K for the last two. Thanx,

#9643 3 years ago

In the market for an Iron Maiden Premium and a Deadpool Pro. If anyone has any leads please let me know. Thanks!

#9644 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Selling my DeadPool pro

Quoted from onemilemore:

In the market for an Iron Maiden Premium and a Deadpool Pro. If anyone has any leads please let me know. Thanks!

Trusted seller! Here's your deadpool pro.

#9645 3 years ago

Great price. Get Chris Foxx to go get it for you!

#9646 3 years ago

Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Great price. Get Chris Foxx to go get it for you!

Thanks! Hoping for a reply on bellbrand's Deadpool. And I'll bump the Maiden request again, too.

#9647 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Thanks! Hoping for a reply on bellbrand's Deadpool. And I'll bump the Maiden request again, too.

Sorry about that..

#9648 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Sorry about that..

All good! Still looking for a Deadpool and a Maiden. Thanks all and happy holidays!

#9649 3 years ago

Still hunting for a Meteor.....

#9650 3 years ago

Selling a nice meteor
Lmk

There are 12,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/193?hl=thomas3184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.