(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 255.
#9301 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Welcome back Eric! Good to see you’re name floating about again and building back the collection.

Thanks SKB, going to try to limit myself this go around.

#9302 3 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Thanks SKB, going to try to limit myself this go around.

Please don't! Be you Eric! F the rest of them.

#9303 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I have a Super Mario Bros. for sale. Has comet LEDs, Titan rubber, cliffies on the scoops and plays great. $3000 takes it.

This pin is in excellent shape!! Great seller, buy with confidence!! Pin playes perfect!!

#9304 3 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Please don't! Be you Eric! F the rest of them.

My new limit is the same as my old limit...5.
The problem is I already am looking for 6.
I want a SSTIF for the monster line up but I will probably have to wait and see it it is remade.
The MMr Royal was sold out from under me so I am back looking for that one also.

#9305 3 years ago

Anyone planning a drive that could pick up and deliver a pin from Lompoc to San Jose? PM me if can do. Thanks.

#9306 3 years ago

Sold all my games, only have a few parts left that I'd like to sell locally, see the ad below.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling my remaining pinball parts, see pictures for details. Includes: - pinball dolly - case full of led lights, both common and specialty bulbs - williams / de lamp matrix test...”
2020-08-23
Thousand Oaks, CA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 63 times

#9307 3 years ago

Any who dunnits around?

And then.... I was on the case.

#9308 3 years ago

Looking to buy a Black Knight SoR Pro or a Whitewater for my first home pin! Anyone?

#9309 3 years ago

#9310 3 years ago

The game I miss the most after selling it was my Star Trek premium.

Is there anyone local that would be interested in parting with theirs?

Robert

#9311 3 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Robert

PM sent

#9312 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Any who dunnits around?
And then.... I was on the case.

I am really kicking myself for passing on this game a while back.

#9313 3 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Robert

Still looking...

#9314 3 years ago

Edit-To busy

#9315 3 years ago

Anyone able to transport a pin from Cloverdale to Los Angeles? I know it’s a bad time due to the fires.

#9316 3 years ago

Anyone has a walking dead premium they want to sell?

#9317 3 years ago

Selling my mint Golden Tee Home Edition. Pedestal version. 2020 software. Factory stand and LCD screen included. I need the space to bring some pins home. Price is $2950. Would be $4500 new.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#9318 3 years ago

WANTED: Baseball theme pinball, wood rail preferred. Project.

#9319 3 years ago

Looking to trade my Stern Spider-Man for a Walking Dead or possibly another pin + or - cash. PM me with what you have.

#9320 3 years ago

Bally Rocket III project with a repainted cabinet $600 obo

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “I am selling a Bally Rocket III project I never got to. I removed everything from the cabinet and had it repaired and repainted. The project includes: 1 Repainted cabinet and bac...”
2020-09-04
Lodi, CA
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 261 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9321 3 years ago

Any interest out there for an original ACDC premium? I’m in the Bay Area and looking for local pickup. New clear titans installed at the beginning of SIP (I was bored). Been in my house since NIB March 2013. Thinking $6200 obo. Hit me up for any details.

I’ll be creating an add once avengers perms and GnR start shipping!

#9322 3 years ago

Got a Williams Fire! if anybody is in the market for one

#9323 3 years ago

Looking for a players condition or working project Flash Gordon. Hit me up if you’ve got one you’d like to move.

#9324 3 years ago

I've put my Shadow up for sale. I'm looking to get an Avengers Premium, so something had to go as I need the room plus funds for the new game. Plays really nice. I'd rather it go to somebody who can pick it up as shipping can be a hassle. Here's the link. If you have any questions, give me a shout out.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-shadow-the-90

#9325 3 years ago

Looking for a Williams Big Guns, local preferred.

Robert

#9326 3 years ago

Selling few games soon

Austin powers
Space rider
Sexy girl
XForce
Kiss

#9327 3 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Selling few games soon
Space rider

Is that the Atari Space Riders or the Globetrotters conversion Space Rider?

#9328 3 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Is that the Atari Space Riders or the Globetrotters conversion Space Rider?

The Geiger conversion

#9329 3 years ago

Ad put up if anyone is interested

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original AC/DC premium. Been in my game room since I bought NIB, March 2013 run. All rubbers replaces with clear Titans March 2020. Cannon mod (Bottom did break off from fly ball, ...”
2020-09-07
Millbrae, CA
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 566 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9330 3 years ago

Looking to buy a JP PREM or LE local. May have a line in on an LE but it would include shipping so hitting up the local scene quick to see if anyone is selling.

I would consider trading my acdc pro vault (plus cash) if interested. In fact, I would also consider trading acdc pro vault towards a GOT PRO if anyone is looking to switch it up.

1 week later
#9331 3 years ago

Hey guys and gals, been looking for a very nice EMBRYON for years, if anyone is getting sick of theirs let me know. God knows I've had no luck finding one.

Message from the Freek Kingdom.

#9333 3 years ago

Speaking from personal experience, Robert is a pleasure to do business with - honest and straightforward. Buy with confidence!

#9334 3 years ago

My Flash Gordon is for sale:

I took it out of the house today and put it in the garage. I noticed that the cabinet is not as good as I remembered.

So I have lowed the price to $2100.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102678

Robert

Added over 4 years ago:

Has been taken by in-laws...

#9335 3 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

My Flash Gordon is for sale:
I took it out of the house today and put it in the garage. I noticed that the cabinet is not as good as I remembered.
So I have lowed the price to $2100.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102678
Robert

Selling pins is stressful . You should relieve that stress by taking a trip to Reno or Tahoe - also - bring FG with you and I’ll buy it

#9336 3 years ago

Is anyone not using their 2019/2020 IFPA Rewards this year?

Asking for a friend ... who would like to use them if you're not going to use them

Let me know!

rd

#9337 3 years ago

Have a Pepsi Fridge for your game room of garage if anyone needs one. 100 bucks, works. Can send a pic if interested. Thanks Mike

#9338 3 years ago

Well I hate to do this but I might be looking to trade my Tron. My girl really enjoys pinball so I’m lucky but Tron not so much. She really wants a theatre of magic, scared stiff or afm. Possibly I could convince her of others but theatre is at the top. Not so much for me but I do enjoy it. The Tron is in great shape and has a few mods. Le ramp kit. Light cycles. Light up recognizer. All leds.

I’m located in Bakersfield ca. Pm me.

#9339 3 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

Well I hate to do this but I might be looking to trade my Tron. My girl really enjoys pinball so I’m lucky but Tron not so much. She really wants a theatre of magic, scared stiff or afm. Possibly I could convince her of others but theatre is at the top. Not so much for me but I do enjoy it. The Tron is in great shape and has a few mods. Le ramp kit. Light cycles. Light up recognizer. All leds.
I’m located in Bakersfield ca. Pm me.

You girl is in to pinball! Good!

#9340 3 years ago

Where the heck in Calif.is Tung Chung???

#9341 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

It's to the far left of LA

#9342 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

over by the airport

#9343 3 years ago

I have a mint Munsters Pro with a couple small mods and a restored/custom No Fear with new artwork and mods that I’d like to trade. Let me know what you have if you’re interested. I would sell them as well but very interested in trades. I’m North of SF.

#9344 3 years ago

Hey everyone, I just posted my family owned JunkYard for sale. Would also consider trades for creepy/horror themed pins: TAF, TWD, BSD, Frankenstein, any Elvira, etc. Might consider other 90's Williams DMD games as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102931

Dan

#9345 3 years ago

Hey all! In search of a Deadpool Pro or Kiss (Stern) Pro or Premium in reasonable driving distance of San Diego County. I know Kiss is tough to come by but I thought that about Ghostbusters last time and this topic hooked it up. Thanks!

#9346 3 years ago

Hey just wondering what pinball machines are for sale in the Santa Clara/ San Jose area?
or in the bay area in general

#9347 3 years ago

Patiently looking for an Iron Maiden Pro. Please let me know if you have one you are looking to unload. Thanks.

#9348 3 years ago

Looking for woodrail project(s) in san jose area. Please PM me.

#9349 3 years ago
Quoted from SirrPinalot:

Hey just wondering what pinball machines are for sale in the Santa Clara/ San Jose area?

I may be moving a Ghostbusters Premium with topper and a Dead Pool LE in the near future.

Thanks,

Mike

#9350 3 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I may be moving a Ghostbusters Premium with topper and a Dead Pool LE in the near future.
Thanks,
Mike

Oh no! Say it ain't so!

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/187?hl=wayinla and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.