(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 255.
#9201 3 years ago
Quoted from ScreaminSauce:

A friend of mine is looking to purchase a GOTG Pro if anyone is interested in selling theirs - PM me with a price!

Might be one in that container

#9202 3 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Might be one in that container

Did you just troll yourself? Nice

#9203 3 years ago

Not pinball, but certainly game room related. We're selling our WMS dotmation 'Country Jackpot Party' slot machine. It has an upgraded power supply, was professionally serviced, and plays 100%. The dotmation slots were ahead of their time and were successful enough to (unfortunately) allow WMS to get out of the pinball business. Currently set for quarters, but can be easily changed to other denominations or tokens. Solid mahogany slot stand included. $1250 or reasonable offer. Can forward pictures and/or gameplay video. Slot machine is located in Las Vegas.

#9204 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballPat:

Did you just troll yourself? Nice

Ain’t my sea can!

#9205 3 years ago

A friend of mine excitedly sent me this fabulous Fireball on Letgo in Rancho Cucamonga, they were convinced it is a great deal. The owner might be confused about what they have there based on the price.

https://www.letgo.com/en-us/i/bally-fireball-pinball-machine_f01501e7-2656-409d-af16-73c05639d12a

Then I was seeing what else might pop up and came across this even funnier one in La Puente.

https://www.letgo.com/en-us/i/bally-1976-pinball-machine-fireball-game-606-100_f75c0d32-6281-4143-ae8b-ae5f5537f225

Here's a nice T2 in Compton, for another ridiculous price. I wonder if they are selling any of these through Letgo for these prices?

https://www.letgo.com/en-us/i/terminator-2-pinball-by-williams_2a52f67b-392c-4e8e-ae16-dfdeec628e8b

#9206 3 years ago

removed post....too confusing I guess, and doesn't really do any good anyhow.

#9207 3 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

clearly a flipper.

I would clearly deal in pinball

..I am clearly in the business of lin flipping )

This is not really clear.

Are you quoting the guy or talking about yourself?

You need to switch pronouns if you're not directly quoting the guy.

#9208 3 years ago

Talked to the guy through letgo. He is hardcore .
Asked me if I had anything to trade, clearly a flipper.
Also mentioned I would clearly deal in pinball (I had one machine advertised and bought one through letgobover the last 3 years.....I am clearly in the business of lin flipping ) thinks the T2 is worth minimum 4k. He considered it being LED'ed a major upgrade.

This game is owned by Gerald Kirchner, owner of Pinball Wizards in Paramount. Not Compton. Although I agree, the game isn't worth 4.5k, having played it, it's a relatively nice T2 and Gerald is a good guy. If that's a game on your wish list, why not go check it out and make him an offer?

http://pinballwizards.org/

#9209 3 years ago

I am driving South on I-5 from Seattle to Ventura the first week of August. It looks like I'll have plenty of room in my Uhaul and I'm already transporting 1 machine for somebody in San Fran. If you need a pin hauled, let me know. My truck is insured and I have a lot of experience driving semis cross country so I'm no greenhorn. Closer the pickup and dropoff are to I-5, the better. Not looking to price gouge, just looking to help the community. Will need help loading/unloading.

#9210 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballPat:

I am driving South on I-5 from Seattle to Ventura the first week of August. It looks like I'll have plenty of room in my Uhaul and I'm already transporting 1 machine for somebody in San Fran. If you need a pin hauled, let me know. My truck is insured and I have a lot of experience driving semis cross country so I'm no greenhorn. Closer the pickup and dropoff are to I-5, the better. Not looking to price gouge, just looking to help the community. Will need help loading/unloading.

Quoted from eb94114:

Excuse the intruder here from San Francisco, but is anyone coming down to the Bay Area from the Portland area or traveling through there who might be able to pick up a game and bring it to me in late August or September? I know things are hard to pin down now with Covid, but I just wanted to check. I would pay for your time and efforts, of course. If so, please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

#9211 3 years ago

Thanks. I’m the guy he’s planning to drive the first game down for when I can finalize things with the seller.

#9212 3 years ago

Radical Fully shopped and mechanicals rebuilt/ upgraded.

Looking for Ghostbusters premium or T2 ( + cash your side) localy in socal

#9213 3 years ago
Quoted from Crans:

Radical Fully shopped and mechanicals rebuilt/ upgraded.
Looking for Ghostbusters premium or T2 ( + cash your side) localy in socal

Is this you?
https://offerup.com/item/detail/909283970/

#9214 3 years ago

Damn, I'm out of date. Didn't know Radical's were 6 grand. Im so stuck in the 90's.

#9215 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Damn, I'm out of date. Didn't know Radical's were 6 grand. Im so stuck in the 90's.

lol...yeah, though it was a bit on the high side

#9216 3 years ago

I'm going to be in southern California for a week and was hoping someone might have a Star Trek LE or vault premium for sale. I'm also looking for a newer Metallica premium. Thanks in advance for any help.

#9217 3 years ago

Williams Heat Wave needs cab repair

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Heat Wave Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Selling a Williams Heat Wave. The pros: This game was playable at Golden State 2019. It been in storage since then. The playfield and backglass are in decent shape considering th...”
2020-07-12
Lodi, CA
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 290 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9218 3 years ago

Just listed my players condition Bally Old Chicago.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I’m relisting my Old Chicago pinball machine. One of the great EM's IMO. Everything works 100%. I’ve had it over 2 years & I’ve never had an issue with it & it pla...”
2021-04-20
Reno, NV
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1119 times

#9219 3 years ago

WTB Attack From Mars! Remake LE from Chicago gaming

#9220 3 years ago

Didn't know Radical's were 6 grand.

Fortunately, they are not. Yet.

Im so stuck in the 90's.

Way better than being stuck in the 80s for sure.

#9221 3 years ago

I've got a 4 player MAME arcade pedestal up for trade. Has trackball/spinner/Sanwa joysticks/illuminated leaf buttons - decked out! Not sure if anybody is looking for something to hook up for arcade games, but thought I'd post here if anybody has a pin to trade. Pics can be seen on my KLOV post: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=474279

#9222 3 years ago

(Posted an ad in the NorCal section too.) I had been considering various games and had some major expenses come up in the past few months, so I had to pass on them. Now I'm on the hunt specifically for a Wonka LE to play with my almost six-year-old daughter, who's really liking pinball and Willy Wonka. If anyone has one they'd consider selling please PM me with details. Thanks.

#9223 3 years ago

Genesis

Looking for a nice example. Thanks!

#9224 3 years ago
Quoted from pinpoor:

Genesis
Looking for a nice example. Thanks!

This looks really nice but it's in Utah https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/327604014933104

#9225 3 years ago

Anyone looking to unload an Iron Maiden hit me up

#9226 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

"unload an Iron Maiden"

That has a certain ring to it I must say.

#9227 3 years ago

Posted my TWD Pro:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “For sale: Stern The Walking Dead (TWD) Pinball machine (Pro Version). Original Owner. This game is in great condition, well maintained, and available for viewing. It comes with an...”
2020-07-10
San Marcos, CA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 215 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9228 3 years ago

Thanks Cheddy.

I'm not on Facebook but I'll have Susi check it out when she gets home from her daily travels.

#9229 3 years ago
Quoted from pinpoor:

Thanks Cheddy.
I'm not on Facebook but I'll have Susi check it out when she gets home from her daily travels.

I checked yesterday almost right away and it was gone

#9230 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

I checked yesterday almost right away and it was gone

Ok. Cool. Thanks!

#9231 3 years ago

Looking for a Batman 66 premium located in or not too far from LA where my freight company is based. They would then ship the game to me in Australia. I can supply references to other Pinsiders who I've purchased from in the past, to help verify you are not being scammed.

I'd love a HUO game with signed Adam West card, but will consider all options. As I have international freight charges and an unfavorable exchange rate to also deal with my budget is limited, but will consider all offers.

Thanks for reading.

#9232 3 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Looking for a Batman 66 premium located in or not too far from LA where my freight company is based. They would then ship the game to me in Australia. I can supply references to other Pinsiders who I've purchased from in the past, to help verify you are not being scammed.
I'd love a HUO game with signed Adam West card, but will consider all options. As I have international freight charges and an unfavorable exchange rate to also deal with my budget is limited, but will consider all offers.
Thanks for reading.

Great game, good luck. Go premium or LE.

#9233 3 years ago

Hello Pinball fans…

I'd consider trading my full sized Chevrolet 2008 Suburban LTZ (top of the line), for pinball(s) (+/- cash), whatever is fair. This full sized Suburban can fit (2) pinball games inside,

It needs engine work, it runs rough. Here's the CL link I just placed:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Let me know what you got. I'm most interested in games from system 11 (1988) to current. I can add cash, for the right game.

Thanks!
Kerry Richard

#9234 3 years ago

WTB 2006 Envy Green, or “Torched Penny” Maziora Toyota Scion xB.
Automatic preferred but not a dealbreaker if it’s manual.

Thanks!
Weeb Tiltinhard

#9236 3 years ago

I would like to trade my nice and fully serviced LAH. Up or down with cash from me or u. Some games I’m interested in would be BSD, F14, taxi, Joker, Iron Maiden, STPRO, AC/DCPro, Avatar, Police Force, trail drive? Could be anything from EM’s to DMD, just want to mix it up. I don’t mind a drive for the right deal.

LAH, has just had all the boards serviced, tested, re-flowed soider, all new fuse holders, LEDS and the works.
PM me with what u have

#9237 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I'd consider trading my full sized Chevrolet 2008 Suburban LTZ (top of the line), for pinball(s) (+/- cash), whatever is fair. This full sized Suburban can fit (2) pinball games inside,

It needs engine work, it runs rough. Here's the CL link I just placed:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Let me know what you got. I'm most interested in games from system 11 (1988) to current. I can add cash, for the right game.

Hello Pinsiders... just an update, I sold this Suburban today.

#9238 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Hello Pinsiders... just an update, I sold this Suburban today.

Time for a new pin hauler! I vote box truck.

#9239 3 years ago

Putting my restored Centaur up for sale. See Marketplace. Hello to all!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99180

#9240 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut:

Brad

beautiful game!

#9241 3 years ago

Anybody looking to sell a nice Virtual pin?

#9242 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut:

Beauty of a game and a beauty of a seller.

#9243 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut:

Nice price for everything that comes with it.

#9244 3 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

WTB 2006 Envy Green, or “Torched Penny” Maziora Toyota Scion xB.
Automatic preferred but not a dealbreaker if it’s manual.

Thanks!
Weeb Tiltinhard

I'll sell you my Rocket. That will get you there even faster.

#9245 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'll sell you my Rocket. That will get you there even faster.

Cool avatar O-din. I like it.

#9246 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut:

woah mama! this is a beaut. dm sent! i love the art and sound on this pin so much.

#9247 3 years ago

Up for sale/trade!

Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for trade/sale is a Black Hole that plays 100% and has been partially shopped. All the rubber has been replaced with PL white(1 or 2 not white)silicone rubber. The GI lighting h...”
2020-07-18
Fontana, CA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 314 times

#9248 3 years ago

Looking for a AC/DC Vault Luci version. Hopefully someone local to southern California

#9250 3 years ago

Looking for a Ruby Red Edition Wizard of Oz in California or Nevada. Please send me a message if you have one available for sale.

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/185?hl=buju and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.