(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 255.
#9101 3 years ago

Hi all! Selling my Aerosmith Pro, located in San Jose CA. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Hi! I'm selling my Aerosmith Pro to make room for another game. March 2017 production, and it's been in my home collection since I bought it from the previous owner in May 2018. Pl...”
2020-06-12
San Jose, CA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 212 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9102 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballPat:

Hey all, I’m moving to Ventura in August from the Seattle area. There’s an overseas order list floating around up here but it doesn’t look like they’ll be stateside before my move..... that being said, I have a few reservations on the list so I may be making another trip to pickup a pin or two. Anyone else interested in getting some reservations and splitting the trip costs?
Pat

Hey pat don't stress too much about getting your games to California, there's always someone from here willing to move games for you up n down the highway 5 corridor for a fee.

#9103 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballPat:

Hey all, I’m moving to Ventura in August from the Seattle area. There’s an overseas order list floating around up here but it doesn’t look like they’ll be stateside before my move..... that being said, I have a few reservations on the list so I may be making another trip to pickup a pin or two. Anyone else interested in getting some reservations and splitting the trip costs?
Pat

Curious ... what oversea order?

As for the move .... not a bad choice.

#9104 3 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Looking to possibly make some moves. Looking to move the following:
Groove Coaster 3. Pretty clean looking for 2K. Working on delivery possibly sold
WOZ LE (green version) Printed cab, witch mod. Perfect shape. looking for 7K
This is now sold
GB Premium (stern GB Side armor, color DMD, Topper) $7,200
Lots of interest. Had some crazy offers for just the topper alone but that is a huge selling point and reason for my pricing.
May keep this now
LOTR playfield. Perfect and clearcoated.
$1,000
Looking for:
Raw Thrills Crusin Blasts
Close to a deal
PokerTek Heads Up Poker. Hopefully have a lead on one of these (thanks fattrain)
All games located in Copperopolis CA.
Thanks,
Mike

Groove Coaster has a new home. Super smooth transaction with fattrain.

Pinside donation made.

Probably going to hold onto Ghostbusters but still willing to move the LOTR playfield.

Thanks,

Mike

#9105 3 years ago

Thanks for the replies! Below is a copy of what was posted in the nwpinbuyers group with a link to the order list. If you’re interested in reserving some pins, please make sure you’re serious about it. Jon puts in a lot of effort and money to get the shipment executed for no additional fee. If you have any questions, please post in the nwpinbuyers forum thread so there are more people to answer or look up nwpinbuyers on google.groups.com

Hey folks! You probably know a bunch of local pinheads put together container pin orders once or twice a year, where we order games from Europe that come in on a shipping container. We are starting to put together the next order, if anyone is interested, follow the link to check out the games, prices, photos and you can make a reservation if you are in. Some basics on a container buy:
-Assume games have wear, broken plastics, hacks, missing parts, etc. Look at the photos carefully. Most work or sorta work, but they need a lot of clean up and some degree of replacement parts.
-Shipping averages $200-$250 per pin.
-Prices are in Euros, the exchange rate does change.
-Games get delivered to Kirkland, WA.
-Payment is due before we sign the deal with the vendor. This is all done by local collectors, no profit, Jon that organizes it puts a ton of work and capital on the line to make it happen. For free.
-There are lots more details, bug me if you want them.
http://container.proludio.com/

#9106 3 years ago

Please bear in mind that the preliminary shipping quote is always higher.i ended up paying $180 last time when everything was said and done.

#9107 3 years ago

WTB Ghostbusters Pro. Please PM if you've got any leads. Not against shipping but would prefer west coast for cost purposes. Thanks!

#9109 3 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

WTB Stern POTC. Local to Lake Elsinore CA

Not mine , and not to far from you .

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#9110 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a nice used skeeball machine? No projects please and can’t afford new/collector quality. Thanks and PM me.

#9111 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Not mine , and not to far from you .
phoenix.craigslist.org link

Pretty sure that belongs to pinsider meri-cah. He posted about it in the AZ regional thread.

#9112 3 years ago

Anyone in the Los Angeles area have an MBr they're ready to get rid of?

#9113 3 years ago

I"m looking for a FT, WH20, SS, MM,MB. Got cash and games for trade bait.

#9114 3 years ago

Looking to buy rick and Mortey waiting spot/ and or game. I know, I know im late to the game, and its a shot in the dark. Let me know

#9115 3 years ago

Just got back my tuned up Bally Nip-it! (Larry Kaye is great!)

I am missing the Right Slingshot plastic. I have a big hole there and would like to cover it!

I will take new, used or even a copy of the plastic. I have been striking out on this for awhile.

Thanks!

#9116 3 years ago

Hi all ... does anyone have a sales price list from the last couple of Captains Auctions?

I know a few of you keep a record of them ... if you can PM them to me, that’d be great!

Dave.

EDIT - sorted. Cheers!!

#9117 3 years ago

Sale prices at last one were crazy... routed simpson’s was something like $6200 plus fees

#9118 3 years ago
Quoted from Cruster:

Sale prices at last one were crazy... routed simpson’s was something like $6200 plus fees

WTF - who would do that??? So many better options out there....

#9119 3 years ago

$3700 gottlieb rock encore plus sales tax, and buyer premium,i could not believe the prices.

#9120 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

WTF - who would do that??? So many better options out there....

Sellers can bid up their own machines and then end up taking them back home. You will see the same game month after month, and bid up month after month. The seller thinks people arent paying attention and are trying to pump the general price of the machine so "the going rate" for the game.

#9121 3 years ago

I looked at them as it was going, unfortunately those records seem to disappear from Bidspotter afterwards. But I agree, almost all of the prices seemed high. A lot seemed to be right at what you might call the going rate, but that selling price doesn't include fees. I remember there was one that I thought went for a decent price, I think it was a Xenon. It looked nice from the pictures, but another problem with their recent remote-only sale is that you don't get a chance to see it beforehand for real.

I believe Odin got one for a good price that he was happy with a few auctions ago, I remember him posting about it but don't remember what it was.

I'm not totally up on the arcade prices, but those seemed to be consistently toward the high end also. Again, the condition on these things counts for a lot.

I think what you can get for a decent price are things like skeeballs, basketball shooters, pool tables, and that kind of stuff.

#9122 3 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Groove Coaster has a new home. Super smooth transaction with Fattrain

Thanks again buddy! So glad I could help out with that Pokertek heads up table as well.

Mike is a solid seller w/ great hospitality and a game room.... err house, that will make you drool lol. #WorthTheDrive

#9123 3 years ago

The single owner 79 Bally KISS went for $6300. I was watching that bidding war. Pretty exciting, and yes, alot of stuff went for insane prices.

If you google search any game name followed by "captains auction", it should give you a link to the hammer price.

#9124 3 years ago

Anyone making a road trip between Phoenix and California and have room for a pin please hit me up. Thanx in advance,

#9125 3 years ago

Also if you look at the URL captains uses for their auction catalog, each auction event is numbered. Just edit the URL back a few numbers, and you can browse old auction results.

#9126 3 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

I believe Odin got one for a good price that he was happy with a few auctions ago, I remember him posting about it but don't remember what it was.

Yes, I got the $1500 Comet in super nice collector quality shape. Nicest one I've seen. It was all about timing on that one and where the machine was sitting in the lineup. Everything was going for big money, but then he had several old bingos and stopped to mention the tacos in the parking lot were now ready right before it went up.

I also still have a Judge Dredd and a Williams Beat The Clock I got from there a year or so ago at fair prices.

But it does seem since the auctions went strictly online, prices have gotten higher.

#9127 3 years ago

I’m searching for a Bromley Little Pro or a Williams Mini Golf. Anyone looking to sell?

Thanks,

Steve (in Las Vegas)

#9128 3 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Anyone making a road trip between Phoenix and California and have room for a pin please hit me up. Thanx in advance,

Did you forget me?

#9129 3 years ago

Selling my Night Rider to make room for a couple of new arrivals.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Night Rider Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Shopped and working 100%. Playfield and cabinet good. Backglass perfect. All displays working 100% but have a few burn marks. No trades...I need to make room for more stuff!”
2020-06-16
San Jose, CA
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 362 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9130 3 years ago

WTB: Looking for a coin door, frame & bolts for a VPin project. Thanks!

#9131 3 years ago
Quoted from Grimstead:

WTB: Looking for a coin door, frame & bolts for a VPin project. Thanks!

I've got a brand new door with frame and hardware I took off my ACNC when I swapped it out for a DBV version. If it works for what you need, shoot me a PM and we can work in out. I'm heading out of town till Tuesday so can't ship or meet until after that, but will be on Pinside. Let me know...

#9132 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I've got a brand new door with frame and hardware I took off my ACNC when I swapped it out for a DBV version. If it works for what you need, shoot me a PM and we can work in out. I'm heading out of town till Tuesday so can't ship or meet until after that, but will be on Pinside. Let me know...

If he isn’t interested in this lmk I think I can use it.

#9133 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballPat:

Thanks for the replies! Below is a copy of what was posted in the nwpinbuyers group with a link to the order list. If you’re interested in reserving some pins, please make sure you’re serious about it. Jon puts in a lot of effort and money to get the shipment executed for no additional fee. If you have any questions, please post in the nwpinbuyers forum thread so there are more people to answer or look up nwpinbuyers on google.groups.com
Hey folks! You probably know a bunch of local pinheads put together container pin orders once or twice a year, where we order games from Europe that come in on a shipping container. We are starting to put together the next order, if anyone is interested, follow the link to check out the games, prices, photos and you can make a reservation if you are in. Some basics on a container buy:
-Assume games have wear, broken plastics, hacks, missing parts, etc. Look at the photos carefully. Most work or sorta work, but they need a lot of clean up and some degree of replacement parts.
-Shipping averages $200-$250 per pin.
-Prices are in Euros, the exchange rate does change.
-Games get delivered to Kirkland, WA.
-Payment is due before we sign the deal with the vendor. This is all done by local collectors, no profit, Jon that organizes it puts a ton of work and capital on the line to make it happen. For free.
-There are lots more details, bug me if you want them.
http://container.proludio.com/

I wanted to follow up, since I the "Jon" mentioned.
There were a lot of new people that reserved games in our latest overseas container buy, and I am guessing that some might have been from this group.
Didn't anyone have any questions or any interest in joining in on our container purchase?

#9134 3 years ago
Quoted from whitingjon:

I wanted to follow up, since I the "Jon" mentioned.
There were a lot of new people that reserved games in our latest overseas container buy, and I am guessing that some might have been from this group.
Didn't anyone have any questions or any interest in joining in on our container purchase?

Hey guys, window is closing on this overseas purchase. Jon is really trying to make the push to get it finalized and get the shipment going. If you do order one, let me know and maybe we can get a discount on shipping from Seattle for multiple machines.

#9135 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballPat:

Hey guys, window is closing on this overseas purchase. Jon is really trying to make the push to get it finalized and get the shipment going. If you do order one, let me know and maybe we can get a discount on shipping from Seattle for multiple machines.

There will definitely be 2 machines that will be shipping to The Flipper Room. If anyone else in the Bay Area wants to pick up at my place in the attempt to save/group some costs, let me know.

Mike

#9136 3 years ago

sfbay.craigslist.org link

This Data East Star Wars for $6500..... ridiculous

#9137 3 years ago
Quoted from Jerryuop:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

On crack!!!!

#9138 3 years ago

Too bad . DE SW is a game I’ve wanted for a long time but I wouldn’t pay close to that .

#9139 3 years ago
Quoted from Jerryuop:

Wow mine looks much nicer. I was thinking about $3,500-$4,000 With LED lights added for mine.
GLWS

#9140 3 years ago

Well my last post worked out well, thank you. Let's try another one...

WTB: pair of black Stern stock side rails.

#9141 3 years ago
Quoted from Grimstead:

I think I have 2 sets.

#9142 3 years ago
Quoted from Grimstead:

PM sent

#9143 3 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Wow mine looks much nicer. I was thinking about $3,500-$4,000 With LED lights added for mine.
GLWS

If you decide to sell I’d be interested to see it

#9144 3 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

There will definitely be 2 machines that will be shipping to The Flipper Room. If anyone else in the Bay Area wants to pick up at my place in the attempt to save/group some costs, let me know.
Mike

someone talk me into reserving that genesis

#9145 3 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

If you decide to sell I’d be interested to see it

Thanks, Maybe after a new remake comes out and game to be named in the future. Have room for one game but will need to sell something to get two games. I've had the game for 25 years and it was my first. Great game I love the call outs. If I play the game it makes me want to watch the movies. If I watch the movies it makes me want to play the game.

#9146 3 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Thanks, Maybe after a new remake comes out and game to be named in the future. Have room for one game but will need to sell something to get two games. I've had the game for 25 years and it was my first. Great game I love the call outs. If I play the game it makes me want to watch the movies. If I watch the movies it makes me want to play the game.

I totally get that . I have a Bally ST that makes me want to watch TOS and a stern pro that makes me wanna watch those movies . Me and the wife just watched SW 1-6 ( again ) couple weeks ago stirring up that itch I haven’t scratched yet . I have the Atari vector SW and SW ep 1 pin 2k . Love both franchises

#9147 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

omeone talk me into reserving that genesi

Do it!

#9148 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

someone talk me into reserving that genesis

I thought about picking that up, but I think you should have it.

#9149 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my Congo. It's gonna be a bit on the high side but condition is awesome with little to no fade and no insert damage. So many mods. Thick Clear coated playfield is amazing, cdmd, mirror blades, custom neon green lit star post, custom translucent targets, upgraded sound system that rocks, sunlight comets, pinstadium, cab lighting, just amazing. Probably asking $6k. I sold my last one for 5250 not nearly as nice. Clearcoating the playfield takes forever.

#9150 3 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Clearcoating the playfield takes forever.

This ^^ is truth in advertising! Clearcoat is a bitch.

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/183?hl=jethrop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.