(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 255.
#9001 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Is he on crack?

Hey, let’s not jump to conclusions.
Could be meth.

#9002 3 years ago

Looking to possibly make some moves. Looking to move the following:

Groove Coaster 3. Pretty clean looking for 2K

WOZ LE (green version) Printed cab, witch mod. Perfect shape. looking for 7K

GB Premium (stern GB Side armor, color DMD, Topper) $7,200

Looking for:

Jurassic Park Premium or LE

Raw Thrills Crusin Blasts

PokerTek Heads Up Poker.

All games located in Copperopolis CA.

Thanks,

Mike

#9003 3 years ago

Looking for Xmen Pro and Deadpool Pro local to So Cal.

#9004 3 years ago

FREE! Chicago Coin Hollywood cabinet. Someone thought they were going to make a virtual pin and I guess lost interest. Solid cabinet, 95% stripped bare, side rails painted red, body has purple painted on one side. It's not pretty, but it's solid.
text: nine1six7one82534
photos available.
izzy

#9005 3 years ago

Looking for new pin. Hoping to stay around the $3500 range. Also might be interested in a pair of skeeball machines?
Located in Santa Clarita. Feel free to PM me

#9006 3 years ago

Hi all!

Changing the line up here pretty soon (which doesn’t happen very often for me).

Going to be listing pristine MMR standard with Cliffy’s installed $7600 (documented HUO).

Also maybe Willy Wonka LE too but not sure yet on that one.

I probably won’t get around to listing it (them) for a few weeks until the new machines come in. But just letting you guys know ahead of time in case interested.

Cheers!

#9007 3 years ago

Bally Viking Wanted any condition
Basket case is fine

#9008 3 years ago

Project wanted. Any condition. Bay area. PM me.

#9009 3 years ago

Clear coated NOS LOTR play field $1,000

Cleaning out more stuff. I have a LOTR play field. Came with my game from Steve from Escalon. Game play field is awesome but he had an extra one clear coated just in case and I don’t believe I will ever need to do the swap.

Thanks,

Mike

#9010 3 years ago

Anyone have any pinball machines in working order for sale? I'm open to anything besides EM as I have one already.

#9011 3 years ago

@silverbearss... I'm going to be selling my ST-TNG (exceptionally clean and plays well), I'm in Danville, between Pleasanton & Walnut Creek.

#9012 3 years ago
Quoted from silverbearss:

Anyone have any pinball machines in working order for sale? I'm open to anything besides EM as I have one already.

I'm planning to sell my Guardians of the Galaxy Pro soon. Could sell now if you want one. Happy hunting!

Preference is cash, but would also trade it for Torpedo Alley + cash, or Radical! plus cash.

#9013 3 years ago
Quoted from silverbearss:

I am selling Night Rider.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#9014 3 years ago

I am posting this on behalf of the owner of this machine. I purchased a machine from him recently and he has a United Pennant Triple Play that he needs to move. He told me he had not played it in years but it did work last time he played it. He powered it up to send me the following picture and was not able to get it to play. The cabinet has been painted over but the playfield is decent, backglass seems to be a repro because it is plexi, there is one small area of paint shedding it the top right corner but otherwise it is in great shape. He told me he would like somebody to take it off his hands and is offering it free for scheduled pickup in South San Francisco Ca. Unfortunately I do not have room for it otherwise I’d take it off his hands since it is worthy of a restore. Interested parties please PM me here on Pinside and I will provide his phone number to you.

Link to forum post with picture. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unitedspennant-triple-play-needs-a-good-home

#9015 3 years ago

Groove Coaster 3. Pretty clean looking for 2K. Still available

This is sold pending pick up

Lots of interest. Had some crazy offers for just the topper alone but that is a huge selling point and reason for my pricing. May workout a trade for Jurassic Park Premium

LOTR playfield. Perfect and clearcoated.
$1,000

Looking for:
Jurassic Park Premium or LE
PokerTek Heads Up Poker. Hopefully have a lead on one of these (thanks fattrain)
Thanks,
Mike

#9016 3 years ago

I've purchased a couple games from Mike (jorge5240) in Copperopolis, at his "game house". Great guy to deal with.

Kerry

#9017 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I've purchased a couple games from Mike (jorge5240) in Copperopolis, at his "game house". Great guy to deal with.
Kerry

Thanks Kerry!

A lot has changed since you have been up. You will have to check it out next time you head out this way.

I have ordered two cruisin blasts. Should be here early next month.

#9018 3 years ago

silverbearss... I'm going to be selling my ST-TNG (exceptionally clean and plays well), I'm in Danville, between Pleasanton & Walnut Creek.

Color dmd or any other mods /upgrades of note ?

#9019 3 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Color dmd or any other mods /upgrades of note ?

ST-TNG = Standard DMD display and lots of tasteful LED's thru-out; ~ $4500-$4600

I'm interested in Champion Pub / Getaway HSII / Who Dunnit / Indy-500

or) older system 11's like: Diner / Bad Cats / Taxi / Mousin Around / Whirlwind / Funhouse / Simpsons (D.E.)

Would consider trade (+/-) cash whatever is fair.

Thanks
Kerry

#9020 3 years ago

I'm interested in Champion Pub / Getaway HSII / Who Dunnit / Indy-500
Kerry

I500 still? What happened to the one you bought previously?
Also, there is a ChampPub up here in WA that just showed up on CL. I know you have been looking for one of those for a while too.

#9021 3 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

I500 still? What happened to the one you bought previously?

Rob... I still have your I-500. It's a great game!

I have a business that I use for pins. I actually own duplicates of 7-8 titles, even some triplicates.

I'll look into the CP up your way.

Thanks!
Kerry

#9022 3 years ago

Kerry is that the same STTNG I owned?
John

#9023 3 years ago

I have a business that I use for pins. I actually own duplicates of 7-8 titles, even some triplicates.
Thanks!
Kerry

Are there any businesses still playing pinball? Mine is dead in the water.

#9024 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I'm sure they are dead in the water now w covid19. My business is in Real Estate sales. I've given pinball games as a house warming present for my clients. In addition, I have vacation rentals I have many games in them (pinballs / Ms. PacMan / foos-ball / driving games / Galaga / Mega Touch etc.).

#9025 3 years ago

Thanks!
Kerry

Pins so nice he owns them thrice!

#9026 3 years ago

I've given pinball games as a house warming present for my clients.

You deserve a Lifetime Achievement Award! Other realtors take note.

#9027 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I have a couple of locations that I have machines in that are expecting to open around June 1st.

#9028 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I have a couple of locations that I have machines in that are expecting to open around June 1st.

This is good news,thanks Dr-Willy

#9029 3 years ago

I'm sure they are dead in the water now w covid19. My business is in Real Estate sales. I've given pinball games as a house warming present for my clients. In addition, I have vacation rentals I have many games in them (pinballs / Ms. PacMan / foos-ball / driving games / Galaga / Mega Touch etc.).

I should've used you to buy my house, Kerry!

#9030 3 years ago

I've given pinball games as a house warming present for my clients

I sold my house last year and the buyer wanted a pinball machine as part of the sale. I left my BAZAAR when I moved.

#9031 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I have mine inside a friend's movie theater. I'm not sure when it's supposed to reopen. I'm a little more worried about the theater going out of business, before my pins. Hopefully we see the economy bounce back.

#9032 3 years ago

Have my first owner Batman 66 fs on marketplace $6200. Located in Nor Cal.
Have a great holiday weekend

#9033 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Have my first owner Batman 66 fs on marketplace $6200. Located in Nor Cal.
Have a great holiday weekend

Good seller here. Clean pins at very good prices.

#9034 3 years ago

I've given pinball games as a house warming present for my clients.

Damn! I wish you were in Vegas! My realtor made over $30K from me selling my old house and buying my new house (that I found myself) and I didn't even get a F'n happy meal from her!!

#9035 3 years ago

Groove Coaster 3. Pretty clean looking for 2K. Working on delivery possibly sold

This is now sold

Lots of interest. Had some crazy offers for just the topper alone but that is a huge selling point and reason for my pricing.
May keep this now

$1,000

Looking for:

Close to a deal

PokerTek Heads Up Poker. Hopefully have a lead on one of these (thanks fattrain)

Thanks,
Mike

#9036 3 years ago

Will make a donation to Pinside for the sale of WOZ shortly.

#9037 3 years ago

Huo Pinball Refinery Metallica Pro forsale less than 200 total plays complete collector quality. Pm for pics and list of mods. You won’t find a nicer example. Asking $6500
Harley D.

#9038 3 years ago

Special thank you to fattrain for giving me a lead on a heads up poker. I was able to pick it up and it was a great deal.

Very nice of him and awesome when pinsiders help each other out.

#9039 3 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Groove Coaster 3. Pretty clean looking for 2K. Working on delivery possibly sold
This is now sold
Lots of interest. Had some crazy offers for just the topper alone but that is a huge selling point and reason for my pricing.
May keep this now
$1,000
Looking for:
Close to a deal
Thanks,
Mike

Anyone on the fence about dealing with Mike make the jump! Was super easy to deal with, prompt in communicating and very easy to pick machine up.

#9040 3 years ago

Have an Iron Maiden pro up for sale. Looking for $4700. Pix will be up soon.

Chris Fox will be at my place next weekend (5th/6th) and could take it with him if a deal is made in time.

#9041 3 years ago

Putting up my Jack*Bot today. Did a complete top-side tear-down, Removed mylar and buffed the playfield-looks super sweet, cleaned all the mechs, new plastic set, new bagatelle with clear posts and clear silicone rubber, new pop plastics, new flipper buttons (blue and red of course), all LED, Rebuilt pops, flippers, and a bunch more, new DMD, new speaker/DMD plastic window, Everything working 100%, cab has some red fade like most, and a few touch ups. $ or trade +-$

#9042 3 years ago

A pinball buddy in San Ramon unfortunately had a stroke and I am helping him liquidate the collection. Just sold 2 games and have 2 more for sale.

Rollergames - $1,500
Sharkeys Shootout - $1,800

The games appear to be working and clean according to him. I want to make it easy and painless to move these games and get him some cash.

DM me if interested

#9043 3 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

A pinball buddy in San Ramon unfortunately had a stroke and I am helping him liquidate the collection. Just sold 2 games and have 2 more for sale.
Rollergames - $1,500
Sharkeys Shootout - $1,800
The games appear to be working and clean according to him. I want to make it easy and painless to move these games and get him some cash.
DM me if interested

You're too far, or I would jump on that Rollergames in a heartbeat.
That's very nice of you to do this for him.

#9044 3 years ago

Selling my Getaway located in Nor Cal in Folsom, CA. $3000 with CPR backglass or $2800 without.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Getaway with LEDs and mirrored CPR backglass. Also comes with the original translite w/glass. Beacon works and game comes with an extra beacon motor. Includes a nice manual as...”
2020-05-31
Folsom, CA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 263 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9045 3 years ago

I have a restored original Afm Forsale asking $7800 or best offer

Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “I have a original restored huo Attack from mars pinball machine. This pin has a clear coated Ron Kruzman playfield. All new cabinet Decals Mirror Blades All Chrome saucers includi...”
2020-05-31
Napa, CA
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 753 times

#9046 3 years ago

Price drop!

Added over 4 years ago:

(Sale Pending)

#9047 3 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Also looking to possibly trade my Dialed In Standard Ed. for an Elvira House of Horrors Premium. Or both STTNG and DI for a Rick and Morty BSE.

DI is now gone, but I still have my nice black powder coated STTNG, with full LED's, and an optional LED color DMD up for sale or trade locally (+/- cash where appropriate) for a WH2O, TWD, TSSP, SMVE, TOTAN, Safe Cracker, MMR/MMRr (any edition) or R&MBSE.

#9048 3 years ago

Selling my R&MBSE spot #247.

Asking for 3500. This includes the 1575 deposit paid for the game.

Not sure what the market is on these right now. I saw a similar listing but 5000~, so I undercut that one by a healthy amount.

#9049 3 years ago

There's a really nice JJP POTC that just went up for sale in Riverside County for 25k.
The police might have to take a day off babysitting the protesters to go talk to the seller.

#9050 3 years ago

Ouch.
In other news...

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/181?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.