(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 255.
#8951 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

...Or IMDN like everyone else has been using

Like the original post? Weird.....

#8952 4 years ago

On the hunt for a TOM or TAF (from players to restored) PM me if you've got one your considering selling.

#8953 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

On the hunt for a TOM or TAF (from players to restored) PM me if you've got one your considering selling.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/90548

Only a 10hr drive, nothing better to do under the circumstances?

#8954 4 years ago

Delete. Meant to post in local Norcal thread.

#8955 4 years ago

So I still have my Black Hole machine I listed for sale a while back. I was looking around the shop last night thinking 'man I have a lot of WPC boards I can't test until I get TZ back together'. So I am wondering if anyone would be interested in trading my BH plus a little cash for an early WPC game? I am going to primarily use it for a test bed for board repairs. Projects are ok as long as they boot and play. You will note on my list I left off a lot of the higher end WPC games. I have dont' have the cash to work a trade for any of the more expensive WPC games.

So the game I would be interested in would be the following early WPC games:

WPC Alpha-numeric
Funhouse
Bride of Pinbot
Harley-Davidson

WPC Dot matrix
Giligans Island
Hurricane
Slug Fest
T2
Party Zone

WPC Fliptronic II
Black Rose
Dr. Who
FT
High Speed 2: The Getaway

#8956 4 years ago

Looking for a Meteor in Nor-Cal. A project would be OK.

#8957 4 years ago

Wonka LE for sale in Morgan Hill (near Gilroy)... Posted on local Craigslist for $7800 OBO. It's fully working with minor wear around front posts (covered by washers). Make me an offer, I'd like it to leave here asap.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#8958 4 years ago

I have a 93' ST-TNG & 90' Game Show for sale or trade (+/- cash, what ever is fair).

I'd consider newer titles like: Houdini / the Getaway HSII / Who Dunnit / Indiana Jones (Williams) / Indy-500 / Champion Pub

Or older system 11's: Bad Cats / Diner / Simpsons (DE) / Mousin Around / Whirlwind / Taxi / Funhouse

Let me know.
Thanks!
Kerry

#8959 4 years ago

Still looking for PokerTek heads up poker game.

#8960 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I have a 93' ST-TNG & 90' Game Show for sale or trade (+/- cash, what ever is fair).
I'd consider newer titles like: Houdini / the Getaway HSII / Who Dunnit / Indiana Jones (Williams) / Indy-500 / Champion Pub
Or older system 11's: Bad Cats / Diner / Simpsons (DE) / Mousin Around / Whirlwind / Taxi / Funhouse
Let me know.
Thanks!
Kerry

Details on STNG ?

#8961 4 years ago

Making room sale. Prefer local sale.

Good looking and clean Popeye for $2700. Incandescents, great playfield.

Tales from the Crypt, also clean, for $3200. Mostly LED.

PM if interested. Thanks for looking!

#8962 4 years ago

I am interested in picking up a clean, relatively low play Nascar in the Orange County area. But not at some outrageous price. Cash deal. Benjamins.

Thank You.

#8963 4 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

Making room sale. Prefer local sale.
Good looking and clean Popeye for $2700. Incandescents, great playfield.
Tales from the Crypt, also clean, for $3200. Mostly LED.
PM if interested. Thanks for looking!

Decided to keep the TFTC. Popeye still available! Market as is here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91549

#8964 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Cash deal. Benjamins.

If you are worried about germs, I am also willing to write a personal check. Either way is fine with me.

#8965 4 years ago

Local deal, All games sold

#8966 4 years ago
Quoted from Only68s:

Another making room sale:
Metallica pro LED with shaker and snake ramp mod low plays :$4600
Addams family rough cab touched up , new CPR gold playfield :6600
Deadpool Premium low plays with lots of mods $6400
Twilight zone with mods rough playfield with some planking $5800
TNA butter cab low plays :$6300
Whitewater is pending sale
I will make ads for the games and add pictures later. Pinside will receive donations on any games sold.
PM me if interested

Ive seen and played this TNA.... Its niceeeee.

#8967 3 years ago

I'm looking for a Jurassic Park Premium. If anyone is thinking about selling or knows of someone that may be now or in the near future, send me a PM.

#8968 3 years ago

Looking for

Wonka LE/SE
Star Wars Premium
Iron Maiden Premium
Stranger Things Premium

Perfect condition true HUO please. Not paying for shipping. CA only please.

Message me

#8969 3 years ago

Still have a super nice Munsters Pro I’d like to trade...maybe even sell. It has many mods as well. Interested in, but not limited to, the following games to trade- JP (DE), NGG, Spider-Man. I can add a bit of cash as well for other titles. PM me with what you have or to make me an offer. Located in Santa Clarita. Thanks

#8970 3 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Still have a super nice Munsters Pro I’d like to trade...maybe even sell. It has many mods as well. Interested in, but not limited to, the following games to trade- JP (DE), NGG, Spider-Man. I can add a bit of cash as well for other titles. PM me with what you have or to make me an offer. Located in Santa Clarita. Thanks

Easy to deal with SpecialK-33 and a solid dude! But another JP (DE) or NGG? You've had those a few times in the past
Try something new!

#8971 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I am interested in picking up a clean, relatively low play Nascar in the Orange County area. But not at some outrageous price. Cash deal. Benjamins.
Thank You.

May I interest you in an Earthshaker?

#8972 3 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Offered for your consideration is a very nice Earthshaker. I have owned this game for many years and it needs nothing. Had all new ramps installed approx. 1 year ago so they are ni...”
2020-04-28
Huntington Beach, CA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 435 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8973 3 years ago

Thats a real nice Earthshaker. Nice survivors from the 1980s are special.

#8974 3 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

"original survivor"

#8975 3 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Thank you, and yes it is a survivor. I'm getting pushback from my family members for listing it... my g/f and brother saying I'd be crazy to sell it. Hmm...

#8976 3 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Thank you, and yes it is a survivor. I'm getting pushback from my family members for listing it... my g/f and brother saying I'd be crazy to sell it. Hmm...

You should keep it sell the skateball,..
Lol. Both nice machines.

#8977 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

You should keep it sell the skateball,..
Lol. Both nice machines.

Yeah, but no buyers for the Skateball despite his best efforts. Of course, it is a nice one, because all of his machines are super nice. I should know, I have one!

I was talking to a guy in the gym that I play basketball with and mentioned I had some pinball machines, and he said, hey, that's great I love pinball machines. Then he went on to say, Earthshaker was his favorite. I don't know if he might be interested, but I'll ask him if I see him. Right now, we are banned from the gym so haven't seen the basketball courts for weeks on end now....

#8978 3 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Yeah, but no buyers for the Skateball despite his best efforts. Of course, it is a nice one, because all of his machines are super nice. I should know, I have one!
I was talking to a guy in the gym that I play basketball with and mentioned I had some pinball machines, and he said, hey, that's great I love pinball machines. Then he went on to say, Earthshaker was his favorite. I don't know if he might be interested, but I'll ask him if I see him. Right now, we are banned from the gym so haven't seen the basketball courts for weeks on end now....

Thanks and glad to hear your still enjoying the Strikes and Spare and Bob Voyage. I actually did sell Skateball...I need to update my collection. A guy in Fountain Valley bought it. Luckily I can go over to "Odin's" (aka Brian) house and play his Skateball!

#8979 3 years ago

Just listed a Demo Man for 2500 in San Diego.

#8980 3 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Always tough letting a good one go, but if you're at peace with selling it you'll be alright. Always lots of tasty replacement pins to be had.

#8981 3 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Haha!

No, but I picked up his other good game, a super nice HUO Ripley's that your brother and I played the crap out of yesterday, and you are more than welcome to give it a spin.

Still looking for a Nascar in similar condition to put next to it.

#8982 3 years ago

Looking to sell the following games, getting pics and such:

Stern Indiana Jones *HOU (added LEDs, shaker motor w/control, custom shooter rod, and topper): $6,000 OBO
JJP WoZ 75th RR HOU (added side blades, fence & corn row, titan flippers, custom shooter rod/plate): $8,500 OBO
Munsters LE HOU (titan rubbers, stairs statue mod, wolf shooter rod, and Stern topper (the version that works)): $8,000 OBO

*HOU, person I bought it from said HOU and it doesn't look like it's been routed but I can't say for sure one way or the other so just disclosing that up front.

Thanks,
Jeff

#8983 3 years ago

Considering a trade (or perhaps a sale) of my pristine GB premium (w/ecto1 topper). Would trade for a nice TAF, will think about other trade possibilities and update. Just took a bunch of pics, PM me for google photos link.

#8984 3 years ago

I know PinAddict-SoCal was looking to trade his really nice TAF for a GB premium

#8985 3 years ago

Looking for a players condition Cirqus Voltaire, if you know someone that has one for sale PM me

#8986 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Considering a trade (or perhaps a sale) of my pristine GB premium (w/ecto1 topper). Would trade for a nice TAF, will think about other trade possibilities and update. Just took a bunch of pics, PM me for google photos link.

Steve is a great seller. Anyone looking for a trade would have no issues dealing with him.

#8987 3 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Steve is a great seller. Anyone looking for a trade would have no issues dealing with him.

THIS 100%
And his games are immaculate

#8988 3 years ago

Looking to buy a Bally KISS and a Bally Eight Ball Deluxe pinball machines for a full restore.

#8989 3 years ago

Anyone have a Nitro Ground Shaker they are willing to part with.

#8990 3 years ago
Quoted from Only68s:

Looking for a players condition Cirqus Voltaire, if you know someone that has one for sale PM me

A friend has one for sale but two problems.

1. He lives in Va
2. It’s nice not players condition

#8991 3 years ago

Still have this brand new in box UNIS Pong Table. Need to move it to make room. $2000!

Link to website incase someone doesn’t know what it is.

https://www.tablepongproject.com/#

Edit: this is sold

#8992 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Still have this brand new in box UNIS Pong Table. Need to move it to make room. $2000!
Link to website incase someone doesn’t know what it is.
https://www.tablepongproject.com/#
Edit: this is sold

At that price I knew that would go quick.
Almost rang you up, just to far right now.
Congrats on quick sale.

#8993 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

2. It’s nice not players condition

I don't think I have personally ever seen a players condition circus Voltaire. I have played Several in friends collections, but they are all perfectly restored...

#8994 3 years ago

I've been thinking again of letting my STTNG go. Anyone interested in trading for a WH2O?

#8995 3 years ago

Well,fellowPinheads,the G.S.P.F.would be starting to set up tomorrow!! But,look at this weather! Camp Silverball would be difficult to do this year as well!! SO ,will see you all at PAGG in Dixon for some pent up fun!!Have fun,B safe everybody!!!

#8996 3 years ago

Golden state pinball next year, see you there!

#8997 3 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

I've been thinking again of letting my STTNG go. Anyone interested in trading for a WH2O?

Also looking to possibly trade my Dialed In Standard Ed. for an Elvira House of Horrors Premium. Or both STTNG and DI for a Rick and Morty BSE.

#8998 3 years ago

Hello,Az,hope to see you at PAGG!!!

#8999 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hello,Az,hope to see you at PAGG!!!

Hope there is a PAGG.

#9000 3 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

I know PinAddict-SoCal was looking to trade his really nice TAF for a GB premium

Is he on crack?

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/180?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.