(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,672 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 12,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 254.
#8701 4 years ago

Dropped the price on my Scared Stiff. Really needs to be seen in person, it's in awesome condition and has numbers matching boards so hit me up if you wanna roll by and give it a play!

Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Excellent condition Elvira Scared Stiff pinball machine. Fully modded with led's, color dmd, lit topper with remote control, lit skull pile, lit shooter rod, custom cup holder, fli...”
2020-02-12
Thousand Oaks, CA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 768 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8702 4 years ago

Just listed my nice Black Hole. See listing for more details. Really nice condition, clean throughout. Comes with the Pascal PI-80 all-in-one board installed, which adds many features to the game. Shoot me a PM if interested

I’d work out a trade for the classic Sterns like Cheetah, Big Game, Nine Ball, etc.

Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I’ve decided to move on & sell my Black Hole pinball machine. It’s a great game but I’m ready to let someone else enjoy it. Everything works 100%. Game is in great shap...”
2020-01-25
Reno, NV
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 313 times

#8703 4 years ago

I have an absolutely perfect, well upgraded Metallica Premium for sale or trade. PM me if you are interested. Low plays, purple powder coat, Flipper Fidelity, Cliffy's and more - just outstanding - PM me for info

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I believe this is the nicest Metallica Premium you will find. It is flawless and outfitted with the upgrades that bring it to the next level. It has a beautiful purple powder c...”
2020-01-15
Emerald Hills, CA
Archived after: 374 days
Viewed: 548 times

#8704 4 years ago

WANTED:

Total Nuclear Annihilation
Jurassic Park LE

Added over 4 years ago:

Picked up both of these !! No longer Wanted

#8705 4 years ago

Got property taxes coming, and I gotta move some machines.
Player's Space Shuttle (price drop)
Project Fireball2 (needs sound board work and this and that) - Priced to move.
Williams Big Daddy 2' flipper, plays fine.

Ads soon, pm for deets.

#8706 4 years ago

Moving on from a Demo Man in San Diego. Full LEDs. No issues aside from 1 line out in the DMD on the far right hand side, intend to put in a new DMD soon.

#8707 4 years ago

Arcade Expo 6.0 will feature a pinball and arcade swap meet on Saturday. Great time to get rid of your extras and buy what you need.
Its held out at the Museum of pinball in Banning. If any of you San Diego people have stuff you wanna sell and are not going to AE6, You can price it and drop it off at my house in North County.
Also its a great spot to do those long distant trades with pinheads coming into town. We can coordinate a few plugs if needed.

#8708 4 years ago

Swap Meet / Flea Market
Game Room and Arcade Swap Meet / Flea Market
Saturday, March 21, 2020 (12 – 2pm)

Sell your pinball, arcade, and game room related items – games, parts, artwork, etc.
Sellers and shoppers must be paid attendees to Arcade Expo 6.0.
Load in / setup will be 11am and load out/tear down 2-3 pm
No charge for space.
No need to register for space, but space is limited. Please share space with friends.
Bring your own EZ-ups and tables.
10×10 spaces.
Contact Pete @ 760-815-2959 or [email protected] for questions

#8709 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Swap Meet / Flea Market
Game Room and Arcade Swap Meet / Flea Market
Saturday, March 21, 2020 (12 – 2pm)
Sell your pinball, arcade, and game room related items – games, parts, artwork, etc.
Sellers and shoppers must be paid attendees to Arcade Expo 6.0.
Load in / setup will be 11am and load out/tear down 2-3 pm
No charge for space.
No need to register for space, but space is limited. Please share space with friends.
Bring your own EZ-ups and tables.
10×10 spaces.
Contact Pete @ 760-815-2959 or [email protected] for questions

It's only 2 hours long?

#8710 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I would probably let my SW PRO go for less than $4500. Heck, if anyone is interested, hit me up.

Annnnndddd there goes my pinball cherry. Thanks again man.

#8711 4 years ago
Quoted from palmab03:

Annnnndddd there goes my pinball cherry. Thanks again man.

Score! Honored to pop it hahaha. Enjoy!

#8712 4 years ago

Always greAt to get your cherry popped.

#8713 4 years ago

Thinking about moving my nice Munsters Pro.

#8714 4 years ago

Looking for a Williams Indy, possibly something that needs restoration. Let me know. Thanks Mike

Added over 4 years ago:

Williams Indiana Jones, Not Indy 500.

#8715 4 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales and a T2.

#8716 4 years ago

Bump for a price drop.

Other - For Sale
“Golden Tee Arcade Home Edition 2019 $3350 for everything except tv. Pedestal ($3900 value) Factory TV stand ($400 value) LED lighted Marquee ($100 value) Wireless bridge wifi conn...”
2020-04-28
Livermore, CA
3,350 (OBO)
Viewed: 389 times

#8717 4 years ago

Just took a STTNG on trade in a package deal and don’t have the space for it. It’s got a color DMD, titan rubbers and full LED kit installed. Cabinet had usual scratches, but overall looks good. Had a game end early, but should just be a switch in the ball trough after the move (I’ll take a look at it tonight). Asking $4,450 but can swap in a regular DMD and drop that by $400 if preferred.

#8718 4 years ago

Price drop bump for a nice BH. Need to make some space in the gameroom.

Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I’ve decided to move on & sell my Black Hole pinball machine. It’s a great game but I’m ready to let someone else enjoy it. Everything works 100%. Game is in great shap...”
2020-01-25
Reno, NV
Viewed: 313 times

#8719 4 years ago

Aside from endless flakes that want the game and then disappear into the ether, I've been getting a lot of out of state interest in this. I had it as local pickup only but I'll give this shipping thing a try, so I modified to ad to reflect that. Buyer must handle all packing and shipping pickup details using STI or whomever, and payment must clear before I'll ship the game. Or if you are out of state and want to have a friend pickup the game I'm fine with that, that's how I sold my last Elvira pin.

Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Excellent condition Elvira Scared Stiff pinball machine. Fully modded with led's, color dmd, lit topper with remote control, lit skull pile, lit shooter rod, custom cup holder, fli...”
2020-02-12
Thousand Oaks, CA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 768 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8720 4 years ago

Looking for a trade...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a SW premium up for sale that plays perfect and fast. This pin has been in my house(climate controlled)since I traded for it(from its original owner. The cabinet and back b...”
2020-04-05
Fontana, CA
6,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 974 times

#8721 4 years ago

Looking for a nice White Water.

#8722 4 years ago

I have a Munsters Premium color extremely low plays. Haven’t had much time to play because of work. Anyone interested PM me 6500. Located 10 miles east of Palm Springs.

#8723 4 years ago
Quoted from venom112:Munsters Premium . Haven’t had much time to play because of work.

Lucky.

#8725 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a freshly shopped Terminator 2 pinball machine by Williams. Machine has had a top playfield teardown and new rubber kit installed, cleaned and waxed, and new light bulb...”
2020-02-12
Carmichael, CA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 137 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8726 4 years ago

Black Rose for sale or trade in NorCal. Player condition, garage pick up in Elk Grove just south of Sacramento - $2500

#8727 4 years ago

Looking to sale or trade huo Aerosmith Pro...has a couple extras on it...4600.... Looking for huo dp or JP plus cash from me...pm thanks.....

#8728 4 years ago

Thinking about posting my MMRLE to potentially replace with MB
Documented HUO, Gold trim, color upgrade plus some others. In San Jose, would post for $8200

#8729 4 years ago

I have one of the UNIS home version Pong tables new in box for sale. Never played or setup, asking $2500 for it. They retail for $3500 so I figure someone who wants one can save $1000

#8730 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Black Rose for sale or trade in NorCal. Player condition, garage pick up in Elk Grove just south of Sacramento - $2500

Game is sold, thanks.

#8731 4 years ago

Looking for a dungeons and dragons. (I have my own dungeon master handbook )

#8732 4 years ago

Looking for a Monster Bash (probably a MBR Special) if anyone knows of one not too far from SF/San Jose

#8733 4 years ago

Selling my Twilight Zone w/ repro playfield, located in San Jose. Many detailed photos in the ad - please take a look!

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Amazing condition Twilight Zone with a beautiful repro playfield. Has some nice upgrades such as LED OCD and the mini switch kit for the upper playfield. See detailed photos. Local...”
2020-06-09
San Jose, CA
6,895 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 485 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8734 4 years ago

Did anyone on here pick up that Diner that was for sale in San Joaquin on Facebook Market place? Just curious the shape it was in.

#8735 4 years ago

Downsizing and selling most games in my collection. A current list of games can be seen on my profile page if anyone is interested. I mostly only check private messages.

#8736 4 years ago

WTB Attack from Mars LE Remake with green trim

Can trade new in box pins or buy outright

#8737 4 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

WTB Attack from Mars LE Remake with green trim
Can trade new in box pins or buy outright

Lol. I was just about to refer you, but then realized you’re who I was going to refer you to

#8738 4 years ago

I'm going to be putting my Black Hole up on the market place, but I thought I would offer it up to the locals first.

I put this machine together from parts last year. You can see it in this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reserecting-a-black-hole

The machine plays fast, and is very reliable with PI-80 board set. I'm asking $2200 for it.

#8739 4 years ago

Price lowered by $300 on my TZ.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Amazing condition Twilight Zone with a beautiful repro playfield. Has some nice upgrades such as LED OCD and the mini switch kit for the upper playfield. See detailed photos. Local...”
2020-06-09
San Jose, CA
6,895 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 485 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8740 4 years ago

Looking for a South Park. Specifically one in great shape needing minimal work, if any.

Thanks,
Jeff

#8741 4 years ago

I'm selling the following :

Johnny MNEMONIC - $3000
ColorDMD
Mirror blades
Fully LED'd
Backboard LEDs (lights Hand and Keypad areas)
Undercab LEDs
Titan Rubbers
Star post LEDs
Behind Backbox LEDs

RoadShow for $3100
Painted Radio
Mirror blades
Target Decals
Full LEDs
Cliffy protector
Titan Rubber
Undercab LEDs
Backboard LEDs
2019 New Software (randomize cities)
LED Flipper Buttons

̶T̶e̶r̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶3̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶0̶0̶0̶ ̶-̶ Deposit taken, Sale Pending
ColorDMD
Mirror blades
Fully LED'd
Undercab LEDs
Titan Rubbers
Behind Backbox LEDs

Need For Speed Underground Pair $900
1 dedicated cab works great
1 Need For Speed has been having boot up issues. I spent $300 with Chris Kuntz repairing the monitor shortly before having CPU issues. Both machines have Card readers, lots of cards included. Both cabinets have undercab LEDs installed.

Baby Pac Man - $2000
Restored a few years back - Still very beautiful. It does need spinner Decals that I never got around to purchasing
Fully LED'd
Blue ceramic captive ball
Titan rubbers
Newer plastics
Newer Drop targets
New Control panel overlay
Coindoor restored
Newer blue T-molding
3-D Printed topper (w/RGB light up Glow in the dark Ghost)
Newer SideArt

̶M̶a̶x̶i̶m̶u̶s̶ ̶A̶r̶c̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶P̶e̶d̶e̶s̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶(̶ ̶A̶K̶A̶ ̶X̶-̶A̶r̶c̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶A̶r̶c̶a̶d̶e̶2̶T̶V̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶w̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶P̶e̶d̶e̶s̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶)̶ ̶- ̶$̶6̶0̶0̶- SOLD
̶h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶s̶h̶o̶p̶.̶x̶g̶a̶m̶i̶n̶g̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶p̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶t̶s̶/̶a̶r̶c̶a̶d̶e̶2̶t̶v̶-̶s̶h̶o̶w̶c̶a̶s̶e̶-̶w̶i̶t̶h̶-̶2̶5̶0̶-̶a̶r̶c̶a̶d̶e̶-̶c̶l̶a̶s̶s̶i̶c̶s̶
̶L̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶r̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶ ̶M̶A̶M̶E̶ ̶a̶r̶c̶a̶d̶e̶
̶J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶u̶g̶ ̶n̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶H̶D̶M̶I̶ ̶T̶V̶
̶R̶e̶t̶a̶i̶l̶s̶ ̶$̶1̶7̶0̶0̶

̶H̶e̶a̶d̶s̶ ̶U̶p̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶l̶l̶e̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶C̶a̶b̶i̶n̶e̶t̶ ̶-̶ ̶F̶r̶e̶e̶ SOLD
̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶w̶e̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶c̶k̶t̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶b̶i̶n̶e̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶2̶8̶"̶ ̶L̶C̶D̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶$̶6̶0̶.̶

I'm buying a new home, so looking for quick sales.
All games work (except the 2nd NFSU listed)
Possibly more mods than listed on the pins.

Thanks,
Glen

#8742 4 years ago

Ive posted some current pictures of the Black Hole Machine I have for sale.

Now I just wish I had the funds for the JM posted above

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is the black hole machine I built from parts. You can see the process I went through here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reserecting-a-black-hole The machin...”
2020-02-24
Bakersfield, CA
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 892 times

#8743 4 years ago

Anybody on the west coast have or have a lead on a nice Superman apron? Any help would be appreciated.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Anybody out there have a nice Atari Superman apron? Would love to replace mine with a nicer one.”
2021-06-23
Langhorne, PA
Wanted
Viewed: 319 times

#8744 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody on the west coast have or have a lead on a nice Superman apron? Any help would be appreciated.

Might want to check craigslist SF - I thought I may have seen a fully populated playfield located in San Jose.

#8745 4 years ago

Was just gonna say the same thing.. Left CL pretty quickly. The photo wasnt really detailed, so I dont remember the apron condition.

Maybe post a wanted ad on the sf cl. Possibly the person who bought it won't need the apron?

#8746 4 years ago

Thanks fellas. I’ll check it out and maybe post on CL out there. Got one reply back on the East Coast, but apron isn’t perfect. Might still grab it anyway.

#8747 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Thanks fellas. I’ll check it out and maybe post on CL out there. Got one reply back on the East Coast, but apron isn’t perfect. Might still grab it anyway.

If you find anything out here let me know if you need help with the transaction.

#8748 4 years ago

Not sure what this is worth. Solid condition.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Have an extra backbox in good condition. Make offer.”
2020-06-05
San Jose, CA
1 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 143 times
Contributed to Pinside
Make offer.

#8749 4 years ago

Looking for a trade with my documented HUO Ripley’s. Colordmd (led). LEDs in GI. Near perfect.

#8750 4 years ago

Posted my Cactus Canyon Continued if anyone local would like to take a look at it
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92517

There are 12,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/175?hl=hodgesm0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.