(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 255.
#8651 4 years ago
Quoted from SoFarFetched:

Were you the one who had the virtua fighter, street fighter 3 and a couple of others that needed fixing? Reason why I ask was as he was dropping off my pin,he was telling me how he had to go up to Redding after to drop off the arcades.

Yup that was me

#8652 4 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

I use Chris whenever I can.

What's the going rate roughly charges from northern san Mateo to southern California longbeach area? Just curious never used chris just thinking of possible using him

#8653 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

What's the going rate roughly charges from northern san Mateo to southern California longbeach area? Just curious never used chris just thinking of possible using him

i can very depending on his load of how many games he has going, but normally 300-400

#8654 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

i can very depending on his load of how many games he has going, but normally 300-400

I've found him to be cheaper than that. Maybe I'm closer for him. I don't know. Best to call him for a customized quote. He has always been a cheaper option for me versus a freight shipping company, and has probably moved more pins than anyone in CA.

#8655 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I've found him to be cheaper than that. Maybe I'm closer for him. I don't know. Best to call him for a customized quote. He has always been a cheaper option for me versus a freight shipping company, and has probably moved more pins than anyone in CA.

im sure this is true, he lives in stockton so he kinda qutes prices from there out. I live 3 hours from him so im sure its more expensive for me then quite a bit of people, im also one of the only people up here who use him (maybe 1-2 other people every once in a while) so when i use him im usually buying multiple games to save on the shipping cash.

#8656 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Not sure if this helps but he picked up a machine for me from Riverside for $250 and I live in San Jose.

#8657 4 years ago

Wife and I are in the process of buying a cabin, so looking to move some pins for cash. Will consider trading down, but prefer straight sale. Looking to sell ~ 4 pins from the following:

Black Knight Pro - mostly stock with shaker motor & cliffys $4800
Game of Thrones LE - color dmd, shaker, FF speakers w/10" woofer, stern inner art blades, cliffys & plastic protectors, modified bat signal projects GOT dragon on ceiling, very low plays mint $7000
Centaur - new playfield, new plastics, new drops, new posts, lots of new shit, original backglass in superb shape, original cabinet in good shape, sunlight LEDs $4500
Iron Maiden Pro - shaker motor, stern inner art blades, shooter lane protector $4800
Iron Man VE Pinball Refinery Edition - loaded with full PR treatment, powder coat, shaker, color dmd, lit figurines, steve's lighting mods, cliffys, too much to list $5500
Whoa Nellie - plastic protectors, color matched titan rubbers, very low plays mint $4500

Added over 4 years ago:

Iron Maiden SOLD

#8658 4 years ago
Quoted from SoFarFetched:

Were you the one who had the virtua fighter, street fighter 3 and a couple of others that needed fixing? Reason why I ask was as he was dropping off my pin,he was telling me how he had to go up to Redding after to drop off the arcades.

Naw, that's not me.

#8659 4 years ago

Dang skippy I need a windfall. The market is robust.

#8660 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Wife and I are in the process of buying a cabin, so looking to move some pins for cash. Will consider trading down, but prefer straight sale. Looking to sell ~ 4 pins from the following:
Black Knight Pro - mostly stock with shaker motor & cliffys $4800
Game of Thrones LE - color dmd, shaker, FF speakers w/10" woofer, stern inner art blades, cliffys & plastic protectors, modified bat signal projects GOT dragon on ceiling, very low plays mint $7000
Centaur - new playfield, new plastics, new drops, new posts, lots of new shit, original backglass in superb shape, original cabinet in good shape, sunlight LEDs $4500
Iron Maiden Pro - shaker motor, stern inner art blades, shooter lane protector $4800
Iron Man VE Pinball Refinery Edition - loaded with full PR treatment, powder coat, shaker, color dmd, lit figurines, steve's lighting mods, cliffys, too much to list $5500
Whoa Nellie - plastic protectors, color matched titan rubbers, very low plays mint $4500

Where you looking at buying a cabin?

#8661 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Where you looking at buying a cabin?

Arnold

#8662 4 years ago

Do you have a good NorCalRealtor?

(Sorry I couldn’t resist)

#8663 4 years ago

Nice! From Tulloch, a lot of us go to Murphy’s. Great wineries and good food selections. Arnold is right there.

#8664 4 years ago

Nice Popeye still for sale lowered to $2800 OBO. Still has incandescents, everything works well, plays great, playfield also in great shape. Cabinet in nice shape but with some fade in the reds. Only issue is some static in the sound when starting up but it disappears after a minute or so. Might be a capacitor. Just making room for another game. PM me if interested and I’ll send you pictures.

#8665 4 years ago

Selling a nice Spiderman ,

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Stern Spiderman, Cabinet has a couple minor blemishes but clean otherwise. Playfield is in great shape , no wear. I have new ramps , plastics and decal kits for future upkeep. And ...”
2019-12-28
Redding, CA
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 557 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8666 4 years ago

Selling NOB Alice Cooper

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Alice Cooper 368, Unboxed in mid November. Fully loaded ( no bill validator coin door) Spooky blue trim , speaker lights , art blades, target decals,full plastic protectors,real kn...”
2019-12-28
Redding, CA
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 343 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8667 4 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Glad your experiences went smooth. Mine didn't. And that's the point I'm making here. If your goods are damaged, dont expect him to give a shit about it.
And no, I didn't just sit there with a beer and watch him load.

Holy Cow there is so much more to this story. I know most of you guys are smart enough to look into things if details don't add up so I will leave it at that.

#8668 4 years ago

Spill the beans! No we are not smart enough to look into “things.”

#8669 4 years ago

Looking for a sit down hydro thunder local.....pm me thanks.......

#8670 4 years ago
Quoted from daddyxxx:

Looking for a sit down hydro thunder local.....pm me thanks.......

there was one on offer up....

#8672 4 years ago

Arnold is a nice place. My parents have had a place up there since the 80s. Check out the Snowshoe Brewery while you are up there. I also recommend visiting Spicer Reservoir... beautiful!!

#8673 4 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool or Iron Maiden in northern California. Preferably LE, but open to premium. Thanks!

#8674 4 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Looking for a Deadpool or Iron Maiden in northern California. Preferably LE, but open to premium. Thanks!

Did you see this? Seems like a fair price. I don't know the guy and haven't seen the game.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my flawless IM Premium to make room for a NIB AFM. Very few plays. Has new mirror blades, Stern shaker, Egyptian Topper, and to top it off, a PinWoofer Super Kit to make i...”
2019-12-01
Dayton, NV
6,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 174 days
Viewed: 586 times

#8675 4 years ago
Quoted from Jerryuop:

Arnold is a nice place. My parents have had a place up there since the 80s. Check out the Snowshoe Brewery while you are up there. I also recommend visiting Spicer Reservoir... beautiful!!

i picked a pin once in sheep ranch,ca no too far from arnold.

#8676 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Star Wars LE (Limited Edition) Pinball #327/800 Less than 600 plays Has Stern Glare-Free Glass Mezel Mods Millenium Falcon mod Mezel Mods Light Saber mod Mezel Mods X-Wing ...”
2020-01-01
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 546 times
Contributed to Pinside
Stern Star Wars LE (Limited Edition)
#327/800

$7300

Less than 600 plays
Has Stern Glare-Free Glass
Mezel Mods Millenium Falcon mod
Mezel Mods Light Saber mod
Mezel Mods X-Wing mods

I have personally went through and verified all rubbers, lights, etc are working perfectly. No blemishes anywhere on the game.

#8677 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Machine - For Sale

Star Wars (Premium/LE)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Stern Star Wars LE (Limited Edition) Pinball
#327/800

Less than 600 plays
Mezel Mods X-Wing ...”

2 hours ago

Orange, CA

kpg

#327/800
$7300
Less than 600 plays
Mezel Mods X-Wing mods
I have personally went through and verified all rubbers, lights, etc are working perfectly. No blemishes anywhere on the game.

Ive seen, played, and even bought KPG’s games before. I can attest to this statement. He’s very meticulous with his games, high quality, deal with confidence.

#8678 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Machine - For Sale

Star Wars (Premium/LE)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Stern Star Wars LE (Limited Edition) Pinball
#327/800

Less than 600 plays
Mezel Mods X-Wing ...”

3 hours ago

Orange, CA

kpg

#327/800
$7300
Less than 600 plays
Mezel Mods X-Wing mods

I'm assuming this is the SWLE KPG purchased from me. I was the original owner and unboxed it. It was meticulously cared for and worked out a deal with KPG about 18 months ago. Awesome dude and buy with confidence!

#8679 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ive seen, played, and even bought KPG’s games before. I can attest to this statement. He’s very meticulous with his games, high quality, deal with confidence.

Thanks a lot my friend !!! You know me well happy new year buddy !!!

#8680 4 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

I'm assuming this is the SWLE KPG purchased from me. I was the original owner and unboxed it. It was meticulously cared for and worked out a deal with KPG about 18 months ago. Awesome dude and buy with confidence!

Yes I believe so !!! It's been an amazing game. Only have room for 3 and we all decided we want a new one so unfortunately it has to go. Beautiful machine !!! So much fun. Rules are really addicting too.

#8681 4 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Naw, that's not me.

Kinda odd you answered that. I quoted Dr-Willy for that question,not you.

#8682 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Excellent condition Elvira Scared Stiff pinball machine. Fully modded with led's, color dmd, lit topper with remote control, lit skull pile, lit shooter rod, custom cup holder, fli...”
2020-02-12
Thousand Oaks, CA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 768 times
Contributed to Pinside

Listed my Scared Stiff, got lots of trade offers previously but mostly looking for a sale so dropped the price. Not looking to ship, so would be local pickup only.

#8683 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I second this... Games are well taken care of and KPG is super easy to deal with.

#8684 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO with light usage as part of a 10 game collection. In perfect condition — as it was when unboxed. Free delivery within 100 miles(or so). Open for trades.”
2019-12-31
Emerald Hills, CA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 198 times

Also willing to explore a trade- pm for either

#8685 4 years ago

These postings from SF craigslist:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

sfbay.craigslist.org link

I sold them to the gentleman for $700 as a pair - he informed me that plans were to restore both machines.

- HI-Deal plays 100% but the playfield is roached in large sections, backglass is beautiful.

- Big Brave has a nice playfield, backglass is nice (red is faded somewhat) but there is some wire and relay gremlins that need to be sorted out (I thoroughly cleaned the score reels / credit reels / score motor).

Just FYI to the broader pinball community

#8686 4 years ago

Hi all. I’m planning on listing my NASCAR in market but wanted to give this thread a chance first. The game has incandescents, a bright display, perfect translight, and the play field is in great condition. Cabinet has some scratches. I’m asking $2800. Pm me For more information or pictures.

#8687 4 years ago

Alright need some quick cash so selling:
Munsters LE $6500
Jurrasic premium $6700 ( incl shaker)

Lmk

#8688 4 years ago

I have a restored Skateball (Pinball Pimp repainted cab, CPR silver playfield, all new plastics and playfield hardware, etc). Looks and plays like new. Going to be placing ad soon, asking $4800.00

#8689 4 years ago

Lowered to $7K

Seriously, $7K for a modded Star Wars LE.. if this doesn't sell in a week, I am keeping this thing lol. Firm on the price at this number.

Premiums are being sold at $6700 currently. $300 more for an LE

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Star Wars LE (Limited Edition) Pinball #327/800 Less than 600 plays Has Stern Glare-Free Glass Mezel Mods Millenium Falcon mod Mezel Mods Light Saber mod Mezel Mods X-Wing ...”
2020-01-01
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 546 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8690 4 years ago

Terminator 2 going to be for sale up in Sacramento, $3000. Was completely top teardown and cleaned and waxed, new rubbers, all new flipper mechs installed,

#8691 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Seriously, $7K for a modded Star Wars LE.. if this doesn't sell in a week, I am keeping this thing lol. Firm on the price at this number.

Premiums are being sold at $6700 currently. $300 more for an LE

I think the price on the Pro is just killing the market for Premium and LE.
A Pro goes for about $4,500

#8692 4 years ago

I would probably let my SW PRO go for less than $4500. Heck, if anyone is interested, hit me up.

#8693 4 years ago

My TWDLE for sale. New photos and info. Pin is pristine shape! PM with any questions.

#8694 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Alright need some quick cash so selling:
Munsters LE $6500
Jurrasic premium $6700 ( incl shaker)
Lmk

JP is gone

Munsters anyone ?

#8695 4 years ago

I'd be motivated on a local JJPOTC CE if anyone has any leads on one. Wrapped up a game I just sold and I'm looking at a hole in my collection tonight. Its not even shipped yet and I'm itching.

#8696 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

JP is gone
Munsters anyone ?

Potentially me... PM sent...

Thanks,
Jeff

#8697 4 years ago

Just listed 11 new games in the marketplace, downsizing my collection by about a third. PM me if your interested.

Machine - For Sale
Sinbad Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Selling my Sinbad pinball. This game does not currently function. It need a new power supply. The last owner soldered all the wires in the head directly onto the edges of the boa...”
2020-03-02
Bakersfield, CA
375 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 857 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mustang Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Selling my Mustang EM pinball machine. It is functional and plays but need some minor work. After playing a game it does not reset all the way unless you mess with one of the rel...”
2020-01-19
Bakersfield, CA
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 290 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Top Score Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Top Score EM pinball machine. It is functional and plays good. Cabinet and backglass are in good shape with some minor flaking. Backbox ball mechanism works great also....”
2020-01-19
Bakersfield, CA
Viewed: 214 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
High Hand Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Selling my High Hand wedge head EM pinball machine. It is turns on and lights up but does not play. May be an easy fix but have not attempted to troubleshoot it. Rubbers were rece...”
2020-01-19
Bakersfield, CA
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 407 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Gold Wings Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Gold Wings pinball machine. It is functional and plays without issues. Cabinet and backglass are in good shape. Topper and air-raid siren both work great. Game was rece...”
2020-01-19
Bakersfield, CA
Viewed: 178 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cue Ball Wizard Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Cue Ball Wizard pinball machine. It is functional and plays without issues. Cabinet and backglass are in good shape. Game was recently gone through, new rubbers and bulb...”
2020-01-19
Bakersfield, CA
Viewed: 141 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Big Guns Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Big Guns pinball machine. It is functional and plays great. Cabinet and backglass are in good shape. It could use a fresh cleaning and wax. Has a few bulbs out and the...”
2020-01-19
Bakersfield, CA
Viewed: 270 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my No Fear: Dangerous Sports pinball machine. It is functional and plays good. Cabinet has several nicks, scratches and hand wear from this game being routed. Playfield is ...”
2020-01-19
Bakersfield, CA
Viewed: 214 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Freddy: A Nightmare On Elm Street pinball machine. It is functional and plays without issues. Cabinet and backglass are in really good shape. Game was recently gone thro...”
2020-01-19
Bakersfield, CA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 200 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Judge Dredd pinball machine. It is functional and plays good. Cabinet and backglass are in good shape. Crane mechinism is not currently working properly but I am going t...”
2020-01-19
Bakersfield, CA
Viewed: 351 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Future Spa Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling my Future Spa pinball machine. It is functional and plays good. Cabinet and playfield are in ok shape, definitely showing their age. Glass has a few scratches on it. Only t...”
2020-01-19
Bakersfield, CA
Viewed: 427 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8698 4 years ago

Hey Adam, I'll take Freddy. Will pm you as well

#8699 4 years ago

If anyone needs something transported anywhere along the west coast between Seattle and LA, I'm offering that service. I will be heading down before January ends.

#8700 4 years ago

I have a Star Wars Episode 1 that I am working on.
It has an issue with the lightsaber and a couple other minor issues.
My usual tech is MIA at the moment so I soldered 2 IC's myself but I don't think I did a very good job as they are tiny and my eyes aren't great.
Does anyone local do board work? I'm in Lake Elsinore.

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/174?hl=ccporter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.