(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,672 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 12,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 254.
#8552 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Yes... Sold PoTC (Stern) Saturday, 3 days ago. I have a beautiful JJP PoTCLE. Just couldn't justify both of them.

We sold that to you a long time ago, guessing around a decade+, wow time flies. Nice problem to have two Pirates

Happy Thanksgiving--- coming soon.

#8553 4 years ago

Anyone have a PARAGON playfield for sale?

#8554 4 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Anyone have a PARAGON playfield for sale?

If you can wait, CPR has these in the pipe. I know it's been in the pipe for awhile but status has changed to "Printing" so they're actually being done.

#8555 4 years ago

Still looking for a photo booth.

Thanks,

Mike

#8556 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

If you can wait, CPR has these in the pipe. I know it's been in the pipe for awhile but status has changed to "Printing" so they're actually being done.

I have been waiting for what feels like forever for the CPR Paragon. It will be worth the wait. I figure since they are "printing", I'm only a year or two away from getting it

#8557 4 years ago

I decided to keep my old Paragon playfield rather than search for another one. Thanks for all the responses though.

#8558 4 years ago

Finally found my perfect Space Shuttle, so I'm selling my players' one.
Better than most. Hot dog style inserts. Playfield 6, cab 6-7, bg 9.
Ramps ok, but are a little cracked.
Plays great. Speech sometimes is wonky.
Pm me for pics/more details.

#8559 4 years ago

Also... I just picked up a nice Catacomb! I'm planning on keeping it, but if you have anything on my wishlist that you're willing to trade for it, I'm listening!

#8560 4 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Finally found my perfect Space Shuttle, so I'm selling my players' one.
Better than most. Hot dog style inserts. Playfield 6, cab 6-7, bg 9.
Ramps ok, but are a little cracked.
Plays great. Speech sometimes is wonky.
Pm me for pics/more details.

I vote your new space shuttle at the campground this year.

#8561 4 years ago

I second that vote,AZ!!!!

#8562 4 years ago

Selling my mint SWLE with a few mods on it, will trade for a Jurassic Park Premium or LE + Cash.

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect condition SWLE with hardly any plays at all. Probably less than 500 total. Has light saber mod and an Xwing ship mod, also a couple other mods. Plays perfect, no issue...”
2019-12-22
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 565 times

#8563 4 years ago

Have a theatre of magic fresh off route. Plays, great, no dot, clean boards, new rotten dog fliptronics boards, some leds. $5800.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#8564 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Jersey Jack WOZ Emerald City LE #937 Absolutely flawless HUO condition. If you've been looking at ECLEs then you know what they have.. Signed Wood Apron. Direct Print Cabinet. Mec...”
2019-11-13
Livermore, CA
10,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 972 times

Selling to fund others

#8565 4 years ago

Just updated my asking price to 850 for a nice Buccaneer

#8566 4 years ago

Super clean ngg for sale with laseriffic topper, $4100. Consider trades for 90s b/w titles.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#8567 4 years ago

WTB: Hot Tip (Williams 1972), EM or Solid State.

A friend of a friend has started chemo and is looking for his childhood favorite to play when he is up to it. I don’t think they are mechanically inclined but we have a tech on deck to get a machine playable.

Delivery would be to Bay Area.

If anyone has a Hot Tip on where to find a Hot Tip, I’d be very grateful.

Thanks a million!

#8568 4 years ago
Quoted from Tribonian:

WTB: Hot Tip (Williams 1972), EM or Solid State.
A friend of a friend has started chemo and is looking for his childhood favorite to play when he is up to it. I don’t think they are mechanically inclined but we have a tech on deck to get a machine playable.
Delivery would be to Bay Area.
If anyone has a Hot Tip on where to find a Hot Tip, I’d be very grateful.
Thanks a million!

I have a hot tip (ss) in the Seattle area, plays great. If we could figure out a way to get it down there I would part with it

#8569 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I have a hot tip (ss) in the Seattle area, plays great. If we could figure out a way to get it down there I would part with it

High voltage is the man to talk to,he does runs from seattle to southern ca occasionally,he delivered games for me and a fellow pinsider lil over a couple months ago for a reasonable fee.a straight shooter.

#8572 4 years ago

Listed my jjp potc se. open to trades as well if anyone is interested

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83911

#8573 4 years ago

Hey guys. Selling 2 pins that I don't have time for.

Pinbot - sacramento.craigslist.org link

Cyclone - sacramento.craigslist.org link

#8574 4 years ago

Interested in trading my Creech for a Congo. It's fresh off route but nice playfield. Barely any wear around film inserts. Cash or no factored in based on Congo condition.

#8575 4 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Listed my jjp potc se. open to trades as well if anyone is interested
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83911

Great price and local as well. Was looking for one but just bought a NIB ACNC to take up the last little bit of space that I dont have. Otherwise I would have been all over this! Good luck with sale!!

#8576 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Great price and local as well. Was looking for one but just bought a NIB ACNC to take up the last little bit of space that I dont have. Otherwise I would have been all over this! Good luck with sale!!

Thank you!

#8577 4 years ago

Wanted: past California show posters. Pin a go go, golden state, etc. .... also interested in any pinball related posters. Let me know what you got! I have cash or extra pinball show posters to trade

#8578 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Wanted: past California show posters. Pin a go go, golden state, etc. .... also interested in any pinball related posters. Let me know what you got! I have cash or extra pinball show posters to trade

Message sent

#8579 4 years ago

Looking to do a trade + cash this weekend if possible. I've got a clean STTNG with painted ship mod, klingon ship mod, outlane mod (original parts still with it), etc. All LED, very clean. Also have a HUO Walking Dead Pro with topper, super minty and great looking LED's to make sure everything is brightened up. Looking to toss in cash to trade for something like: Batman 66, WOZ (standard), Attack from Mars, Star Trek (stern), Dialed In, TNA.

Can do full pics / videos of both STTNG and TWD if of interest!

#8580 4 years ago

Is this the pinbot that was at the swap-meet at Pin-a-go-go?

Quoted from twofastxtreme:

Hey guys. Selling 2 pins that I don't have time for.
Pinbot - sacramento.craigslist.org link
Cyclone - sacramento.craigslist.org link

#8581 4 years ago
Quoted from zosofan:

I was wondering that too,but last I remember the Craigslist posting it said won't boot up. When I played it at Pin-a-go-go it definitely played fine to me.

#8582 4 years ago

Eight ball deluxe
Plays great , but worn out playfield
Was a winter project too swap it
but not gonna happen
So need the room

#8583 4 years ago

As I swap things in and out of my new Space Shuttle project, I will have various parts that I take out for sale. The machine is already pretty good, so...

So far I have a set of displays and the board, all working perfectly. I swapped in led ones.

I also have a pretty much perfect backglass, since I have a new one.

In the next few weeks, I will have a ramp/shuttle and plastics. Those are probably about a 7 or 8. I don't think the ramp is cracked. Eventually, I will have a playfield that's about a 6+.

The sys9 board is spoken for.

Pm me if you need something. I'll be posting an ad soon enough.

#8584 4 years ago
Quoted from SoFarFetched:

I was wondering that too,but last I remember the Craigslist posting it said won't boot up. When I played it at Pin-a-go-go it definitely played fine to me.

There was one inside that worked perfectly and it sold. Not sure about the one outside at the flea market

#8585 4 years ago

Softly starting to look for a Tron LE or Pro, if anyone knows of one. Cheers

#8586 4 years ago

Selling my shadow, would like to trade for a stern Pirates or Metallica. Plus cash from me.

#8587 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Jersey Jack WOZ Emerald City LE #937 Absolutely flawless HUO condition. If you've been looking at ECLEs then you know what they have.. Signed Wood Apron. Direct Print Cabinet. Mec...”
2019-11-13
Livermore, CA
10,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 972 times

Lowered price and considering trades for a DP or Wonka.
Thanks

#8588 4 years ago

Sort of a longshot, but who is the pinhead on here who works with Angela that lives in Anaheim Hills?

#8589 4 years ago
Quoted from zosofan:

No this machine was not a Pin a go go. Its 100% a project, doesn't boot. Haven't done much with it at this point.

#8590 4 years ago

Photo booth anyone?

#8591 4 years ago

WWE LE for trade.

Some mods. Very clean overall.

Open to offers for 90s era Williams/Midway games or modern Sterns.

#8592 4 years ago

Remember when we used to be able to find pinballs on So Cal craigslist? Before it became 1,000 copies of the Pool Table sales and moving ad?

#8593 4 years ago

And it gave you other areas with pins for sale.

#8594 4 years ago

And the option to trade pins for ball python morphs

#8595 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Thanks! PM sent, contacting ultimate buyer.

#8596 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Eight ball deluxe
Plays great , but worn out playfield
Was a winter project too swap it
but not gonna happen
So need the room

What were you looking to get for it?

#8597 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Softly starting to look for a Tron LE or Pro, if anyone knows of one. Cheers

sandiego.craigslist.org link

Not mine but this popped up today. I have dealt with the seller before. Good guy.

#8598 4 years ago

Pinbot is sold.

Decided to sell a Taxi as well.

sacramento.craigslist.org link

#8599 4 years ago

Nice Popeye for sale for $2900 OBO. Everything works well. Playfield in great shape. Making room for another game. PM me if interested

#8600 4 years ago

Djshakes thanks so much for sharing game looks nice, but he is way high.

There are 12,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/172?hl=sofarfetched and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.