(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 255.
#8501 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Careful playing dollar games with SKB

I would welcome the challenge on my row of two inch flipper games. He's already sampled a few.

But we go $5 a game.

#8502 4 years ago

Looking for a deadpool pro in california, routed is fine

#8503 4 years ago

Edit - SOLD for $1700 to local buddy

Swords of Fury asking $1800

Players condition. Needs shop job. See link for photos & additional details.

Would trade +- cash for Torpedo Alley.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#8504 4 years ago

Anyone coming out to the Banning show in search of some project games, I’m a mere eighty *easy* SoCal freeway miles away in Pasadena and I’ve got a bunch of them. Mostly EMs and a few early SS. Stacked deep and selling cheap. Space Mission, Aztec, Tri-zone, Sharpshooter, Extra Inning, Turf King, star Pool, Time Zone, they cool old Genco Rifle game. So many I can’t possibly remember them all! Some were working when I bought them. Some weren’t. Nothing you guys can’t handle

#8505 4 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Anyone coming out to the Banning show in search of some project games, I’m a mere eighty *easy* SoCal freeway miles away in Pasadena and I’ve got a bunch of them. Mostly EMs and a few early SS. Stacked deep and selling cheap. Space Mission, Aztec, Tri-zone, Sharpshooter, Extra Inning, Turf King, star Pool, Time Zone, they cool old Genco Rifle game. So many I can’t possibly remember them all! Some were working when I bought them. Some weren’t. Nothing you guys can’t handle

You should bring a trailer and set up shop, bet you would be able to get rid of them quick.

#8506 4 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

While I am always up for a SS project, for this trip, my suburban is already full

#8507 4 years ago

Roof rack?? I kid, I kid...
But to answer a few FAQs, the Tri-zone is SOLD and the Sharpshooter is $250
both have pics on CL or OfferUp.

The EMs are anywhere from $150-$300. Extra Inning is so rare (350 made) that I was thinking $350.

The gun game $400 and Turf King I’d let go to a good home for $100. That means don’t part it out! It’s in good shape!

#8508 4 years ago

Anyone with MMr or MBr interested in trading for GB Premium?

#8509 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Anyone with MMr or MBr interested in trading for GB Premium?

Nope.

#8510 4 years ago

May your baby never let you sleep.

#8511 4 years ago

I have a Mousin Around at my rental property in Lake Arrowhead. Selling the cabin and need to sell the pin as well. It’s up a steep set of stairs and you would definitely need 2 people. It’s a routed game so not amazing condition but last time I was up there it played fine. I’m going up there tomorrow and can get photos. $1000 cash. Pm for more details. Thanks.

#8512 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

May your baby never let you sleep.

LOL

#8513 4 years ago
Quoted from tjmac55:

I have a Mousin Around at my rental property in Lake Arrowhead. Selling the cabin and need to sell the pin as well. It’s up a steep set of stairs and you would definitely need 2 people. It’s a routed game so not amazing condition but last time I was up there it played fine. I’m going up there tomorrow and can get photos. $1000 cash. Pm for more details. Thanks.

Pm sent.

#8514 4 years ago

Anyone have a gotg premium they are thinking about letting go of? Had a lead on one but it’s gone already.

#8515 4 years ago

Have a SW premium I’m going to be listing. Game is HUO and I’m the second owner. Game is in perfect shape and plays great. Has some nice add ons:

- invisiglass
- shaker
- lit star destroyer
- mod couple speaker light kit
- cliffys
- lit Star Wars missing worlds with custom paint
- plastic protectors
- center button stainless steel trim

There’s other items I’m forgetting. Would trade for newer spike 2 games or sell outright. PM if interested

#8516 4 years ago

I have a friend who's looking to get into pinball. Would like a solid state game in player's condition around the $1000 range. Hes a newbie so it needs to be in working condition.

#8517 4 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

For those of you clamoring for a Williams Super Star, I’ve got one for you. Needs to be shopped but pretty good cosmetically. How about $250 obo?

Hahahaha, I am probably the only person on earth "clamoring" for a Super Star. It was my 1st pin, 4 years ago. I bought it for 100$ @ the MOP auction. I regret selling it.

If you still have it early Nov, when I get back from traveling, I would love to come take it off your hands.

#8518 4 years ago

Hello Pinside Fans...

I have a Beautiful America's Most Haunted HUO (I bought this Brand New in the Box).

I'd consider selling it outright or trade for Champion Pub and/or Getaway HSII (+/- cash what ever is fair). I'd also consider older System 11's like: Game Show / Dr. Dude / Bad Cats / Mousin Around / Whirlwind / DINER / Simpsons (Data East).

Here's the CL link: sfbay.craigslist.org link

Thanks for looking!
Kerry

#8519 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Hello Pinside Fans...
I have a Beautiful America's Most Haunted HUO (I bought this Brand New in the Box).
I'd consider selling it outright or trade for Champion Pub and/or Getaway HSII (+/- cash what ever is fair). I'd also consider older System 11's like: Game Show / Dr. Dude / Bad Cats / Mousin Around / Whirlwind / DINER / Simpsons (Data East).
Here's the CL link: sfbay.craigslist.org link
Thanks for looking!
Kerry

Looks like you sold your POTC?

#8520 4 years ago
Quoted from SimpleSam:

Looks like you sold your POTC?

Yes... Sold PoTC (Stern) Saturday, 3 days ago. I have a beautiful JJP PoTCLE. Just couldn't justify both of them.

#8521 4 years ago

Yes... Sold PoTC (Stern) Saturday, 3 days ago. I have a beautiful JJP PoTCLE. Just couldn't justify both of them.

u kept the right POTC

#8522 4 years ago

Looking for a Stern Kiss LE Pinball Machine, If you have one or are thinking about putting it up for sale p.m the details.

Thank You

#8523 4 years ago

I'm looking to change up my collection, so Victory is now for sale. If you like Gottleib System 80b machines, this one is very clean.

Machine - For Sale
Victory Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up For Sale: one pretty clean Gottlieb Victory This is one of the cleanest Gottlieb System 80b machine I have ever seen. It even has the original factory card envelope still...”
2019-10-23
Bakersfield, CA
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 232 times

#8524 4 years ago

Incase anyone local is interested I got a Ghostbusters GB premium I'm think of selling thats moded

#8525 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my Elvira Scared Stiff locally (no shipping). Mint condition with many mods (led's, color dmd, stronger crate, skull pile lit up, bouncing boogey men, flipper fidelity speakers, glowing skulls topper), doubt you'd find a better condition one out there, it's like new. Also have new and unused spare spider motor and spider board. Message me if interested.

#8526 4 years ago

Just listed my World Poker Tour and Punchy the Clown:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my WPT. I'm the second owner of this all original (plus the topper) WPT. Selling to make some room for incoming games. Thanks for looking!”
2019-12-28
Austin, TX
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 370 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Punchy the Clown Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Punchy the clown. It's a rare game that the kids love, but need to make room for new pins incoming. It's in the same condition I purchased it in: https://pinside.com/...”
2020-05-18
Austin, TX
Archived after: 1054 days
Viewed: 1240 times
Contributed to Pinside

Alvin G USA Football still for sale as well:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Alvin G USA Football only because I found the Soccer version that I prefer. They're the exact same game with different callouts/rules for the different sports.”
2019-11-01
Austin, TX
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 494 times

#8527 4 years ago

Put an ad for my Mars God of War MGOW on the marketplace.

Now also entertaining sale offers instead of only trade offers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86711

Thank you,
-Jason

#8528 4 years ago

Houdini with installed upgrades still for sale:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Since my place in CA limits me in the number of machines I can have I am lookin g to trade/sell my Houdini game in order to get something different. Game is in great condition and ...”
2019-10-18
Santa Barbara, CA
Archived after: 72 days
Viewed: 1134 times

My "I'm not sure I want to sell price" NEW GOLD CPR KISS playfield:

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Been looking for a project KISS machine to install this NEW CPR GOLD playfield into but no luck thus far. Figure if it sells great, if not I will continue to look for a project mac...”
2019-12-29
Santa Barbara, CA
1,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 107 days
Viewed: 168 times

#8529 4 years ago

Too bad that MGoW isn't the black cabinet version................................

#8530 4 years ago

For your pinball pleasure...

I inherited a Bally Fireball Home version and need to move it out. MPU board needs work, but game will light up so it's probably not the usual power supply issue. $100

On CL: sfbay.craigslist.org link

I saw that John's Jukes fixes the MPU: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-fireball-home-cpu-board

Added over 4 years ago:

Done and Done

#8531 4 years ago

Will be listing my mint WOZ RR 75th anniversary. Has 7.5 boards, no issues. Nice upgrades. PM if interested.

#8532 4 years ago

I have a Southpark id like to move, if anyone is interested.

#8533 4 years ago

Here’s the link to Ghostbusters sales

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hello all I'm testing the water on selling my Ghostbusters premium comes with all paper work and goody bag items(unfortunately its not staple inside cab) Ghosbusters works perfect ...”
2019-10-23
Lakewood, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 919 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8534 4 years ago

Putting my HUO Spider-Man (2007) up for sale

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86872

#8535 4 years ago

Couple of deals here.

#8536 4 years ago

Anyone in the SoCal area looking to sell their Dead Pool Pro? Hit me up!

- Mark

#8537 4 years ago

I'm considering parting with a project Williams Space Shuttle. Everything is in good shape as is, aside from wear on the playfield.
The machine is complete and all original, with the following spares ready for installation/restoration:

CPR Space Shuttle playfield and new backglass
NOS CPU
NOS repro ramps
New LED displays

And I'm sure many more NOS or new parts I can't remember right now, but will include.
I don't have any photos of the machine or parts at present, but can take some for any interested parties, I suppose.
I was planning to restore this, but have lost interest for various reasons.

PM if interested. Local folks are welcome to stop by and take a look. Just send me a PM and we'll arrange a day and time.
Pick up in Shandon California ONLY. Shipping is NOT an option. Price is negotiable, but all parts go with the machine.
No lowball offers considered.

#8538 4 years ago

Looking to part with my shadow. Would like to trade it for a Metallica, stern pirates or Deadpool pro. I will make up any difference in cash. I’ll post the ad and pics soon. PM me

#8539 4 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Too bad that MGoW isn't the black cabinet version................................

Yah, those look sharp. Hey, can always repaint! =D

Price drop, BTW: $1,450 OBO.

Thanks,
-Jason

#8540 4 years ago

Well.. unfortunately I'm gonna have to part ways with another pin to make some room for more incoming. I hate to do it but I guess my beautiful JJP Dialed In LE is next on the chopping block. Damn this is a great game.
It's 100% flawless. Has awesome art blades and the bad ass mezel topper. If you're looking for a perfect condition DILE then message me.
I'll put an ad up later.
Nick

#8541 4 years ago

I'm still on the hunt for the following titles, which has been frustrating, but I'm staying positive Let me know if you're willing to sell...

Transporter The Rescue
BSD

#8542 4 years ago

Going to be listing a few pins for sale later this week, PM if you are interested.

Big Guns- $1,700
Gold Wings - $1,300
Future Spa- $1,100

Also a few project games:
Liberty Bell- $400
High Hand- $400
Sinbad- $400

#8543 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I'm still on the hunt for the following titles, which has been frustrating, but I'm staying positive Let me know if you're willing to sell...
Transporter The Rescue
BSD

There’s a really nice, but pricey BSD on Craig’s List out of LA.

#8544 4 years ago

Meteor for sale. Located in Santa Cruz, CA.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a Classic Stern Meteor. * New displays (xpin) * New LED board * New rectifier board * New speaker * All Comet LEDs * Alltek MPU (not the Weebly pictured) * CPR Backgl...”
2019-12-14
Santa Cruz, CA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 756 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8545 4 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

There’s a really nice, but pricey BSD on Craig’s List out of LA.

If you're referring to this BSD... losangeles.craigslist.org link ,

In my opinion: it's probably not too far off the current BSD values. Especially for one with good color in cabinet, nice playfield and a few mods.

#8546 4 years ago

If you're referring to this BSD... losangeles.craigslist.org link ,
In my opinion: it's probably not too far off the current BSD values. Especially for one with good color in cabinet, nice playfield and a few mods.

Oh, I agree. Looked pretty nice and it’s in CA, so seemed like a good candidate. I’m still angry that I let a nice pinball magic on Craig’s list in Sacramento slip past me a few months back, so I hope this fills the bill for Hoaky Poaky and he scores.

#8547 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Transporter The Rescue
BSD

Not sure if you are only looking local, but this one was just posted in the Market
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86987

#8548 4 years ago

Looking to see if there is an ACNC out there that might be local. I doubt it, but figure I would check. Not wanting to pay shipping and taxes on a NIB again.

#8549 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Looking to see if there is an ACNC out there that might be local. I doubt it, but figure I would check. Not wanting to pay shipping and taxes on a NIB again.

No tax thru Pinballstar. Shipping only. Direct from Spooky not sure. More discounted deposits spots may pop up as well.

#8550 4 years ago

EDIT: Deposit Made (sale pending)
sfbay.craigslist.org link

I'd REALLY love a BKSOR - I can throw in a really nice MultiCade to sweeten the pot

Extreme Mame Arcade: sacramento.craigslist.org link
X-Arcade Pedestal Cabinet: sacramento.craigslist.org link

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/171?hl=jtm3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.