(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 255.
#8451 4 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

WTB: Black Night Swords of Rage

Acitti has a premium for sale

#8452 4 years ago

Any interest in a 1954 Genco Moving Target Rifle Gallery? It uses a real .22 rifle! Looks good and solid cosmetically, in the same house for about 50 years, but I never tried to get it working. It’s an EM so I’m guessing it needs steppers cleaned, etc. how’s $750 sound?

#8453 4 years ago

WTB a BSD before the snows hit the Sierras this winter. Been in my wishlist for 5 years, so it's time to pull the trigger. NorCal pinheads...let me know what you have

#8454 4 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

WTB: Black Night Swords of Rage

I didn't specify, but Pro is the model I'm looking for.
WTB: BKSOR Pro.
Thanks

Added over 5 years ago:

Pin obtained (bought Met Pro instead)

#8455 4 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I just posted my ST Pro in the marketplace.

Archived after 3 days

Sold (amount private)

Contributed to Pinside

Got positive feedback

Machine - For Sale

Star Trek (Pro)

Archived

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I bought this lightly routed. Minor scuffs on head and cab. Front is drilled but filled with bolts. Playfield looks good, but launch lane shows a little wear. Plays great!

I h...”

2019-09-30

Ceres, CA

4,300 (OBO)

Sparky

ST is sold

#8456 4 years ago

Have a Metallica pro coming in off route. Has shaker, lollipop rails, mirror blades and Titan rubber. It will be getting a cleaning and fresh rubber. $4200 if any one is interested.

#8457 4 years ago

Hey look, everyone! It’s that one ball horse race game you all never knew you wanted UNTIL NOW!! Come and get it

Machine - For Sale
Turf King Archived
As is - “1950 Bally Turf King one ball horse race game. I’ve owned for about 7 years now but never tried to get it working. Appears to be complete except for playfield glass. In pretty de...”
2019-10-04
Los Angeles, CA
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 431 times

#8458 4 years ago

What the heck is the deal with that fan blades on the inside of that thing?

#8459 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Have a Metallica pro coming in off route. Has shaker, lollipop rails, mirror blades and Titan rubber. It will be getting a cleaning and fresh rubber. $4200 if any one is interested.

Pending sale

#8460 4 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

What the heck is the deal with that fan blades on the inside of that thing?

It might have something to do with being a randomizer. They used fans in old slot machines to add a random element to the mechanics.

#8461 4 years ago

That fan cools the nuclear core. That whole core panel slides out for servicing. It’s pretty amazing.

#8462 4 years ago

So is it radioactive or what?

#8463 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Pending sale

That was fast! A MET at 4200$ is hard to beat in terms of both fun and lasting appeal per $....

#8464 4 years ago

Did I mention I have a CCN Playtime (1968) for sale? $325 obo. I love the backglass on this one. It’s a total Playboy club knockoff theme (It’s listed with pics on OfferUp) I bought as a project and never touched it so still a project. Appears complete except for back door to head.

Also still have that beautiful Turf King $250 obo? This needs a good home!

And that cool old 1954 Genco Moving Target Rifle Gallery that uses a real .22 gunstock! (Also never got around to getting it working) I do have all new professionally created CAD artwork created for the targets I’ll include. I’m not sure where to price this, I had some interest at $750 but no takers yet. So how’s $600 for you guys? Again, neat game deserves a good home.

Games are located in Pasadena.

#8465 4 years ago

Looking for a HUO Walking Dead premium.

text me if you have on to sell or trade? > 559-326-8521

-Dan

#8466 4 years ago

I have a players condition 8 ball and a very decent Sea Witch forsale if interested send me a pm
Harley D.

#8467 4 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Looking for a HUO Walking Dead premium.
text me if you have on to sell or trade? > 559-326-8521
-Dan

Molspin is selling a nice HUO premium. Good mods too.

#8468 4 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

I have a players condition 8 ball

Is that Williams 8-Ball?

Quoted from MrArt2u:

Did I mention I have a CCN Playtime (1968) for sale? $325 obo. I love the backglass on this one. It’s a total Playboy club knockoff theme (It’s listed with pics on OfferUp) I bought as a project and never touched it so still a project. Appears complete except for back door to head.

That is one I haven't seen before. Looks kinda cool with the kickout holes that shoot side to side.

Love the IPDB description. Should have more games like this.

"Theme: Nightlife - Women"

#8469 4 years ago

Bally 1977, Odin.

#8470 4 years ago

Yup, O-din, the Playtime is a rare bird. I got this one from the Gene Cunningham liquidation sale. Definitely cool theme. “Nightlife-Women” I’ll let if go at a good price to anyone who likes that theme

I also just dropped the price on that 1954 Genco Moving Target Rifle Gallery. $500 obo. Pics in CL and OfferUp.

And how about $200 on that 1950 Turf King? Fun challenging game when it’s working

#8471 4 years ago

Price Dropped:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “No issues that I know of. Side art is faded, but every one of these has that issue and it is actually pretty red still. No real spots of wear. Still has the goodie bag. Part...”
4 years ago
Oakland, CA
Expired!

#8472 4 years ago

I also price dropped a few

Playtime down to $275. (Pics on CL and OfferUp)

The Genco Moving Target Rifle Gallery game is $450 (pics also on CL And OfferUp)

Turf King $175. I really want this to go to a good home not someone who will make a bookcase or coffee table out of it! Come and get it!

Machine - For Sale
Turf King Archived
As is - “1950 Bally Turf King one ball horse race game. I’ve owned for about 7 years now but never tried to get it working. Appears to be complete except for playfield glass. In pretty de...”
2019-10-04
Los Angeles, CA
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 431 times

#8473 4 years ago

Price drop on my nice AC/DC Luci machine - thanks for looking!

#8474 4 years ago

For those of you clamoring for a Williams Super Star, I’ve got one for you. Needs to be shopped but pretty good cosmetically. How about $250 obo?

#8475 4 years ago

Still looking for a Photo Booth. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

#8476 4 years ago

Judge Dredd back up for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a nice Judge Dredd in the bay area. Mostly LEDs, some wear and tear which was repaired by a previous owner. Some chips and scratches on the backbox sides. Will be posting p...”
2019-10-10
San Ramon, CA
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1442 times

#8477 4 years ago

Anybody near San Diego have a Stargate they're looking to sell/trade?

#8478 4 years ago

Any of you want to take on a GamePlan Sharpshooter project? Backglass has lots of flaking but the playfield is nice I seem to recall it sorta booted up when I bought it but had some acid damage.
How’s $400 for a bit of Roger Sharpe history??

#8479 4 years ago

Selling a Namco Panic Park.

SOLD!

#8480 4 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Selling a Namco Panic Park. $1800 obo
Pretty rare game straight from Japan this awesome game is a blast to play and perfect for parties and tournaments.
Halloween is just around the corner!
Cabinet is not the greatest but its 100% working.
Video of it working:

I'm working on new reproduction handles that will be ready in a few weeks.

Pm Sent.
Thanks
Eric

#8481 4 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Getting ready to list my HUO Aerosmith Pro and Walking Dead Premium. Both are in perfect condition. Ads will be up shortly - PM me if interested.

Walking Dead Prem is sold. Still have Aerosmith Pro (w/topper and a few other mods under the glass). Let me know if you’re interested.

#8482 4 years ago

Which distributor has the best price for a Mbr SE delivered to Cali?

#8483 4 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

We sell them at the lowest price we are allowed too.

Thank you
Evan @ Orange County Pinballs

#8484 4 years ago

Still have that Turf King. Saturday morning price drop to only $150.

Such a unique and historic game needs a new home. Like yours. It needs YOUR home. For a mere $150...

#8485 4 years ago

JOLLY PARK for sale in Northern California.
What is a Jolly Park?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81816
thank you

#8486 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut:

JOLLY PARK for sale in Northern California.
What is a Jolly Park?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81816
thank you

This is one for the rarity nuts out there, you NEVER see these in the US.

#8487 4 years ago

I have a new Mirco STTNG playfield I no longer need... Located in San Jose, $750. Pm me.

#8488 4 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Walking Dead Prem is sold. Still have Aerosmith Pro (w/topper and a few other mods under the glass). Let me know if you’re interested.

Here is a link to the Aerosmith ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86199

#8489 4 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

I got a very good deal on an LE from Joe over at PinballSTAR. Goes by PinballSTAR on Pinside.

#8490 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

This is one for the rarity nuts out there, you NEVER see these in the US.

I don't think I have ever played one, myself.

I don't have the room or the means right now, but this is the kind of game I would like in my collection. It would ultimately be different than all of my other games. That appeals to me. That and the color and the lights.

Good luck with the sale!

#8491 4 years ago

This is a great forum.

#8492 4 years ago

So I’ll be in Pleanston this week on business. Any recommendations on where to play some pinball in that area?

#8493 4 years ago

I have a loaded Dr Who, colordmd, pinsound board and speakers, moving dalek topper, leds cliffys new cab art, coated trim.
Also a Paragon and Southpark if anyone is interested.

#8494 4 years ago

Hi all,

Price drop to $1k OBO if interested. Need to make some room. THX!

Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

I'm not sure if Pin/vid trades are allowed so mods please remove or ask me to do so if necessary.
For Trade - Sega Rally 2 Championship Arcade - Deluxe Edition - 50” monitor For a pin and/or pinball parts
Full-motion, sit down arcade simulator. This is the “Dave and Busters” version of the famous Sega Rally 2 arcade game with full motion platform, seat, steering wheel, and roll cage, unlike anything you will find in most arcade or home environments.
I have gone through this game in it’s entirety with complete disassembly, cleaning and repairs where necessary. Steering wheel, hand brake, pedal assembly and all other major components have been cleaned, reconditioned and tested. Boards are all day 1 clean and unpacked, repaired or burned. Rt. side speaker cover is cracked but otherwise functional. The game plays perfectly and has been adjusted to factory specification. The 50” projection monitor could use further neck adjustment once installed in its final location.
This game is hard to find especially in the deluxe edition and has seen low use and major decals are in excellent condition.
Trades involving pins preferred or asking $1500.
Happy to send pics.
Thanks

#8495 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So I’ll be in Pleanston this week on business. Any recommendations on where to play some pinball in that area?

You are semi-close to some excellent locations.

Option a. Pacific Pinball Museum in Alameda
Option b. Phoenix Games and Flipper Room in Concord

#8496 4 years ago

If you're still here Saturday ... my place in Tracy, 1p to 9, bbq, beer, mix of pinheads and non, completely casual. PM for details if you're around that long.

#8497 4 years ago

Listed a Tri-Zone today on CL and OfferUp. Still have Sharpshooter and that Turf King. Oh, and the 1954 Genco Rifle Game. A few others too, I forget..

#8498 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I second the votes for Flipper Room and Phoenix Games. You'll run out of time before you run out of pins just between those two locations. Also, Thursday is league night at Phoenix Games, so feel free to join us.

#8499 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I second the votes for Flipper Room and Phoenix Games. You'll run out of time before you run out of pins just between those two locations. Also, Thursday is league night at Phoenix Games, so feel free to join us.

Careful playing dollar games with SKB

#8500 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Careful playing dollar games with SKB

Hahaha!

Thanks for All the info and recommendations. I fly back home tomorrow, and The locations seem a little out of the way; that coupled with doing dinners with colleagues, etc... = Pinball is on the back burner this trip.

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/170?hl=screaminsauce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.