(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 255.
#8352 4 years ago

People are always knocking the Captain's Auction, but we went yesterday and it was a lot of fun.

They had a nice WMS Beat The Clock that I have been searching years for so I bit the bullet and pulled it out of there for $1100 plus fees. Around $1300 and change. I was willing to go more, so I think I got a pretty good deal. The Captain is always entertaining.

#8353 4 years ago

Very cool you found something in your own backyard that you have been on the hunt for!

#8354 4 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Very cool you found something in your own backyard that you have been on the hunt for!

Thanks! There have been many times I have been outbid on items and other times I actually brought something home. I was not going to let this one slip away and go home moping.

If you are looking at some of the lower end items, often there are deals to be had despite the extra fees.

#8355 4 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

NBAFB for sale
sacramento.craigslist.org link
DM for sale

The NBA looks like its in nice shape....

#8356 4 years ago

I have a nice The Shadow if anyone is looking. Would trade as well for a CFTBL +/- cash

#8357 4 years ago

Looking for a TAF or a TAFG in the SF Bay Area (East Bay)...

Thanks,
Jeff

#8358 4 years ago

That's great you got one there. To me its like any auction, if you know what you want, have done your homework, and know what you are willing to pay, then you have a chance of getting something. Its not that hard to pre-figure all of the fees to get your out the door number. If you get something at the price you thought was fair, then you win.

I think the auctions are fun, I've been to a few and have never bought anything. If you had a big game room and wanted certain things, I think you can get good deals because there are so many. Like, Skee-balls, they have tons of them. Also pool tables.

#8359 4 years ago

If you come home empty handed there is always those wonderful authentic tacos out in the parking lot the captain provides free of charge.

#8360 4 years ago

WTB AC/DC Premium Vault

Cash Buyer or New & Used games to trade

#8361 4 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

NBAFB for sale
DM for sale

That looks like my old NBAFB. Still looks good. Gotta admit, I do miss that game. Definitely one of a kind.

#8362 4 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

WTB Tales of the Arabian Nights
Cash Buyer or New & Used games to trade

There's one for sale in Phoenix on the AZ thread last week.

#8363 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If you come home empty handed there is always those wonderful authentic tacos out in the parking lot the captain provides free of charge.

Those tacos are free? I didn’t know that.

#8364 4 years ago

NOS Pinball Slot machine topper

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“New original topper for Pinball Slot machine. Has many NOS WMS parts - flipper mechs, pop bumper assemblies, coils, even a Power Ball. Includes original wiring harness that was d...”
2019-08-27
Los Angeles, CA
250 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 100 times
Contributed to Pinside

NOS Mata Hari backglass

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Nice Mata Hari backglass best suited for wall hanging. Ink has some cracking/crazing that is only visible when backlit. I've tried to show it in the picture. Looks great from f...”
2019-08-27
Los Angeles, CA
200 (OBO)
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 131 times

AFM Blackout board from Pinbits

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Turns off the backbox GI during strobe multiball. $20 plus shipping.”
2019-07-19
Los Angeles, CA
20 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 231 times

#8365 4 years ago

Looking for a nice Stern Spiderman appreciate any leads or pms.
Harley D.

#8366 4 years ago

Deadpool pro HUO bought nib in June. Looking to go premium. Located in Vegas 5400$ with shaker motor 5300$ without. Pm for pics and more info.

Added over 5 years ago:

5150 obo can deliver to so cal or Arizona.

#8367 4 years ago

Looking for these titles locally....nbafb or 9 ball....pm me thanks.....

#8368 4 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

NBAFB for sale
DM for sale

Bump - Would love to move NBAFB & DM to fund a BKSOR. I'd do 2 for 1 +/- cash for Pro or Premium BKSOR.

#8369 4 years ago

Still have a beautiful Demo Man for sale. $3300 obo. Located in Santa Clarita

#8370 4 years ago

High end restored original AFM:

#8371 4 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Gorgeous. For sale?

#8372 4 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Nice work on a great game....are u selling?

#8373 4 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Thats the Jim McCune Afm. Best retired restorer in the business. I miss his threads on pinside.

#8375 4 years ago

Couple pins for sale:

Game of Thrones LE
Immaculate and loaded
Very low plays
Cliffys since unboxing
Color DMD
Shaker
Flipper Fidelity speakers w/10" woofer
Modified bat signal projects khaleesi's dragon on the ceiling!
Stern inner cabinet decals
Plastic protectors

$7300

ACDC Premium Luci VE
1 yr old. Very nice shape
Cliffys everywhere since unboxing. Lane, scoops, switch slots, outhole, etc.
Shaker motor
Hooked Lightning Bolt Flashers, 1 of which recently stopped flashing

$5900

Added over 5 years ago:

ACDC Sold off pinside

#8376 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks! There have been many times I have been outbid on items and other times I actually brought something home. I was not going to let this one slip away and go home moping.
If you are looking at some of the lower end items, often there are deals to be had despite the extra fees.

I’ve made this mistake at auctions a few times. I bought a spy hunter arcade game for $85 once and spent a ton of time and money trying to figure out what was wrong with it. I have found the cheaper deals usually have problems so hard to figure out or so expensive to fix that it’s not worth it. Probably the reason the owner put it up for auction in the first place.

#8377 4 years ago

Seeking a nice Fathom, Flash Gordon, or Firepower. Let me know if you'd consider selling one...

#8379 4 years ago

Thinning the herd. Listed a few things yesterday:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Space Shuttle. This was my first machine and has been by far the most reliable of the herd. This game totally spoiled my in terms of maintenance expectations. I've owned...”
2019-09-01
Davis, CA
1,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 301 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Thinning my herd. Player's condition Captain Fantastic looking for a new home. Play the bejeebers out of it as is and have a ball or go full out and restore it to glory! Inc...”
2019-09-01
Davis, CA
995 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 296 times

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling a set of four plasma displays. Also includes a display driver board from Comet (Williams, system 9). Displays numbered on yellow tape in photos, described below: #1 Origi...”
2021-11-24
Davis, CA
75 (OBO)
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 315 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling my extra system 9 mpu. Board was professionally repaired and upgraded with nvram by Rob Anthony (www.lockwhenlit.com). Includes Comet roms. Price includes usps priority shi...”
2019-09-01
Davis, CA
285 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 48 times

#8380 4 years ago

That space shuttle is tempting.....

#8381 4 years ago

Looking for a nice Walking Dead premium, or a completely modded out pro with fish tank topper.
Harley D.

#8382 4 years ago

Thank you for the pm’s found one from a local pinsider!
Harley D.

#8383 4 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Thank you for the pm’s found one from a local pinsider!
Harley D.

Great choice Harley- you found your pin!

#8384 4 years ago

The Addams Family for Sale just in time for Halloween.
Located in Anaheim Hills of the 91 and Imperial Hwy. Pickup Only.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “So I told my old Boss, don't buy an Addams, you will never play it. He's an EM guy. Well, almost 10 months later I was right and he wants it gone. He got it for his wife for xmas 2...”
2019-11-04
Anaheim, CA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1219 times

#8385 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Since my place in CA limits me in the number of machines I can have I am lookin g to trade/sell my Houdini game in order to get something different. Game is in great condition and ...”
2019-10-18
Santa Barbara, CA
Archived after: 72 days
Viewed: 1134 times

#8386 4 years ago

Probably will list my No Good Gofers in a week or so. Plays flawlessly as I am neurotic about that as those that know me can attest, new ramps, new upper playfield, slam ramp, tons of new parts, titan rubbers, LEDs, pinstadium, star post lighting, that cool topper that lights up ($200), new cab decals, playfield decent player with some minor issues. Have a bunch of spare parts including ramp set to go with it. Asking $4K.

#8387 4 years ago

Anyone looking to move their BOP in above average condition (original or 2.0) hit me up.

#8388 4 years ago

Relisted my AC/DC, want to make some room. Looking for local sale in LA. Price is with stock dmd, can include colordmd for $300 more.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Shown in the pictures, I am the original owner and have had the machine at my house since purchase. Game is in great condition and includes a spare ramp, also shaker motor is insta...”
2019-09-03
Thousand Oaks, CA
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 660 times

#8389 4 years ago

Hey all. Will be posting a very nice Cirqus Voltaire this week. It's a very clean example, and will have a ton of not-yet-installed upgrades thrown in (oh, if I only actually had the time for these projects I'd be in heaven Color DMD, full LED replacement set, full extra replacement plastic set, Multiple versions of rom (including latest home rom chip), Original manual and schematics, and a whole bunch more.

Will post w/Pics and more info this week, but pls reach out if you're interested. Asking $7700, local pickup (Whittier, CA).

Added over 5 years ago:

UPDATE: No longer avail: (A local buyer just reached out before I could post the ad officially here). Thanks!

#8390 4 years ago

Thinking of Trading my HUO Star Wars Premium with a couple small mods for a Williams Indiana Jones, plus or minus cash depending on condition. Let me know. Thanks Mike Paris

#8391 4 years ago

My buddy has a nice TZ and and and Austin Powers > $10k for both. Call Darren at 559-288-5923
or email him at: [email protected]

#8392 4 years ago

Trying to change up my lineup a bit. Got two games I could trade in San Diego, both in great shape with mods - STTNG or MET Pro. If anybody wants to trade +/- cash let me know!

#8393 4 years ago

Looking for a nice Monster Bash Remake SE or maybe LE in the SoCal area. Hit me up!

Thanks!

#8394 4 years ago

Still have a gorgeous DM for sale. I recently lowered the price to $3300....I am open to other reasonable offers though. PM me. Located in Santa Clarita

#8395 4 years ago

I'm looking for a nice HUO Medieval madness LE or Standard....hopefully within a couple hours of the Bay Area...please hit me up if u have one

#8396 4 years ago

Have a few games for sale, if interested send me a pm.

Scared Stiff-Color DMD, skull topper, dancing boogie men mod, skull pile and candle mod, LED’s, eyeball shooter rod, re-import original cabinet no fade $7k
Plays great no errors

Elvira and the party Monsters-Led’s, nice playfield, cabinet decal wrinkling by legs, no fade of side decals, color changing web laseriffic topper, eyeball shooter rod
Plays great $3500

Eight Ball Deluxe LE-recently shopped, original playfield in good shape, new plastics and rubbers, new coils on drops and flippers, backglass original and in good shape, new alltek solenoid driver board. Plays great $1800

If games sold to pinsiders donation will be made

Added over 5 years ago:

Eight Ball Deluxe LE and EATPM pending sale...Scared Stiff still available. Pinside donation will be made once sales are final.

Added over 5 years ago:

EATPM and EBDLE sold donation to pinside, SS still for sale, if interested send a pm

Added over 5 years ago:

All games sold! Thanks Pinside!

#8397 4 years ago

Anyone in the SoCal area have a Dialed In standard edition they’d like to unload? Hit me up!

#8398 4 years ago

Looking for a Iron Maiden pro and Dialed-in LE let me know anyone thinking of selling.

#8399 4 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Anyone in the SoCal area have a Dialed In standard edition they’d like to unload? Hit me up!

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#8400 4 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

phoenix.craigslist.org link

Thanks but the ad had been deleted..

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/168?hl=gumby510 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.