(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 255.
#8201 4 years ago

I lucked into an EatPM and this one has to go:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working RCT. Plays Great! Good: Full LED Extra Decal Set Other misc parts ROMs updated to most recent Button area side armor (not yet installed, 6th picture) Bad: Left ramp...”
2019-07-09
Oakland, CA
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 247 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8202 4 years ago

Well here is the ad for my Midway Flash..

Other - For Sale
“Mostly working 1972 Midway Flash pitch and bat machine. The only part that doesn’t work is the sound. The original 8-track player is present, but doesn’t work. Must be picke...”
2019-08-20
Bakersfield, CA
250 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 266 times

#8203 4 years ago

Looking to Trade met pro led version huo..looking for gotg pro huo or deadpool pro huo....pm me....thanks.....

#8205 4 years ago

Looking to sell a super clean STTNG in San Diego. Klingon ship mod, outlane mod, full LED, etc (and have original parts if you dont want the mods). Selling for $5025 or would trade +/- cash towards Deadpool Pro, Iron maiden Pro, Stargate or Walking Dead Pro.

#8207 4 years ago

Brad is a good guy and a a good seller.
But with confidence.
I have seen and played the game.
It’s nice.
It is also pretty rare to see one of these come up for sale.

#8208 4 years ago

I'm making the drive from Seattle to California Extreme and am offering transport service. If you've got your eye on something anywhere along this route, I could help facilitate a deal.

#8210 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Not saying you cant sell ACDC, but selling it for Hobbit sounds like a big downgrade. If I'm losing something great I'd want to get something great. I see LOTR on your list. That's much better. Unless you're trying to collect all the JJP pins I'd pass on Hobbit.

Thanks for the input, interesting take. AC/DC will be tough to part with sentimentally, but I’m pretty sure it’s the next out the door. Maybe I’m getting antsy to change up the lineup.

#8211 4 years ago

Looking for a whirlwind. Hit me up.

#8212 4 years ago

Just listed my AC/DC Luci vault edition, also have fully restored Joust and Frogger arcade machines for those interested, and possibly a Tempest.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Shown in the pictures, I am the original owner and have had the machine at my house since purchase. Game is in great condition and includes a spare ramp, also shaker motor is insta...”
2019-09-03
Thousand Oaks, CA
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 660 times

#8213 4 years ago

Lowered Prices. I'll also be listing my Punchy the Clown and Alvin G Football once I get around to taking pictures.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my second owner Stern Star Wars LE to make some room. It's in amazing shape. Comes with all three factory translites. It has pinblades and Pinstadiums installed. I also ...”
2019-08-14
Austin, TX
Archived after: 71 days
Viewed: 703 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my WWE LE to make some room. It has a few mods and is in great shape. There is a small scratch on the right rail as shown in the pictures. Thanks for looking!”
2019-08-14
Austin, TX
4,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 983 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Guns N' Roses to make some space. It's in great shape and has the Laseriffic topper and a full playfield protector installed. The yellow G ramp has a repaired crack, b...”
2019-07-02
Austin, TX
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 692 times

#8214 4 years ago

No Comic con Demo sale this year?

#8215 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

No Comic con Demo sale this year?

Yes sir we have the following demo games available at Comic-Con.

Pick up after the show in San Diego on Sunday night 7/21 and save an additional $100.

2 Black Knight Pro
3 Black Knight Premiums
1 Iron Maiden Premium
1 Beatles Gold
1 Munsters Premium Black and White
1 Munsters Premium Color
2 Guardians of the Galaxy Pro
1 Star Trek Pro
1 Star Wars Premium

#8216 4 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Pick up after the show in San Diego on Sunday night 7/21 and save an additional $100.
2 Black Knight Pro
3 Black Knight Premiums
1 Iron Maiden Premium
1 Beatles Gold
1 Munsters Premium Color
1 Star Trek Pro
1 Star Wars Premium

That's only 13 games...I thought you were going to have 26 there?

#8217 4 years ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

That's only 13 games...I thought you were going to have 26 there?

26 games are there but the ones listed above ^^^ are what is available to purchase

Thank you

Evan
OrangeCountyPinballs.com
714-451-6308

#8218 4 years ago

Thank you for the clarity!

I wish I was getting one of those. Sorry to digress.

1 Iron Maiden Premium

#8219 4 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Anyone got an EARTHSHAKER???

Not for sale, but on location at Santa Ana River Brewing Co, go check it out!

#8220 4 years ago

Santa ana river brew.. rough name choice for sales. that river is nasty.

#8221 4 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

2 Black Knight Pro
3 Black Knight Premiums
1 Iron Maiden Premium
1 Beatles Gold
1 Munsters Premium Color
1 Star Trek Pro
1 Star Wars Premium

No Star Wars home edition? I thought that was going to be the big reveal at comic con.

#8222 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

No Star Wars home edition? I thought that was going to be the big reveal at comic con.

Those are prototypes.

#8223 4 years ago

Listed my AG Football:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Alvin G USA Football only because I found the Soccer version that I prefer. They're the exact same game with different callouts/rules for the different sports.”
2019-11-01
Austin, TX
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 494 times

#8224 4 years ago

Cool game indeed
Imported 6 of these myself over the years

I have extra drop targets ( not broken) for Spinball if future owner needs them

Castle of the witch is cool shot
As well as the magnet for getting ball lock

GLWS

#8225 4 years ago

So I live in Arizona but work up in the Bay Area( San Jose) this apartment up here is small af so I’m looking for something like a mini virtual pinball machine.

Anyone ever bought one or have one to sell?

#8226 4 years ago

Have my IMDN LE for sale, if you didn't see my post.

#8227 4 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

So I live in Arizona but work up in the Bay Area( San Jose) this apartment up here is small af so I’m looking for something like a mini virtual pinball machine.

I'm not familiar with these, but there is an ultra pin VR for sale in Manteca. It's about 75 min from San Jose.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#8228 4 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

If you're in a "small af" apartment, you might want to look into one of the upright virtual pins.
I don't know the specific manufacturer, but theres a guy that sells them too ZapCon.

#8229 4 years ago

I have an MVP from pinballbulbs and it's a very well put together "machine." Unfortunately they have discontinued it:

https://www.pinballbulbs.com/products/pinballbulbs-mini-virtual-pinball-combo

The vertical option is the VPCabs Vertigo. I've played it at a couple shows and it also feels well put together:

https://virtualpinball.com/products/vertigo?variant=19208746759

#8230 4 years ago

Hello Pinsiders... I'm looking for 1 of 3 different titles:

Champion Pub
Who Dunnit
Junk Yard

If you, or anyone you know has one... Let me know.

I'm in Northern Calif, 45 mins east of San Francisco. I can / will drive for pick up.

Just drop me a PM here or text.

Thank You!
Kerry Richard
925-963-6300

#8231 4 years ago

Second guy seems delusional, but never know. Could transport for you when I come down if you figure something out.

portland.craigslist.org link

portland.craigslist.org link

#8232 4 years ago

Thanks HighVoltage... I've communicated with both them, in the past.

Condition & Price are always a key factor.

#8233 4 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Virtual pinball leaves me clammy. *shudder*

Have you considered a pinball 2000 or a cocktail pinball?

-Jason

#8234 4 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Virtual pinball leaves me clammy. *shudder*
Have you considered a pinball 2000 or a cocktail pinball?
-Jason

Yeah I’m not to big on virtual machines but I got to scratch this itch. I got some feelers out right now on some machines I’m looking at.

I don’t think I would ever put one in my house though.

#8235 4 years ago

Last day at San Diego Comic-Con and we still have discounted demo games available.

If anyone wants to grab a game let me know.

Black Knight Pro/Premium
Star Wars Premium
Star Trek Pro
Beatles Gold
Munsters Premium B&W

Willing to trade Star Trek Pro/Black Knight Pro for Home Use Only Simpsons Pinball Party with mint cab/playfield.

Evan
OrangeCountyPinballs.com
714-451-6308

#8236 4 years ago

Selling my stupidly rare 1972 Sega Killer Shark. PM if interested.

#8237 4 years ago

Killer Shark is now on Ebay.

ebay.com link: itm

#8238 4 years ago

I have a Pinball Bulbs Ultimate LED kit for Fish Tales, new and sealed, that I can bring to CAX if someone wants it. $200. Looks like $240+shipping on their site.

#8239 4 years ago

Wanted: somewhere to play. I’m in LA, technically Castaic through the end of the week. I need to get my pinball fix while I’m out here if anybody wants some company. Or if anybody has any suggestions where to play.

#8240 4 years ago

CAX is this weekend, I'd finish off the week there.

#8241 4 years ago

I have listed a P3-ROC set in the marketplace if anyone is looking for one

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Selling a P3-ROC set I purchased and never used. I set up the P3-ROC, 1 PD-LED and 8 RGB-LEDs to make a demo project and never went on from there. Edit: when I created the ad I se...”
2019-07-22
Lodi, CA
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 127 times

#8242 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Wanted: somewhere to play. I’m in LA, technically Castaic through the end of the week. I need to get my pinball fix while I’m out here if anybody wants some company. Or if anybody has any suggestions where to play.

Where in LA are you? I think AYCE Gogi (Van Nuys) is the best place you can go for food and pinball. You don’t have to sit to eat, just order from the bar menu, grab a beer, and grub in the pinball area while you play

EDIT: the food is almost better than the pins. And they keep their games in top notch shape

#8243 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You can't beat Shane's place (@doomid) in Van Nuys: http://www.aycegogi.com/ Shane has an amazing collection that is as well-maintained as any location anywhere.

I'm also a huge fan of Walt's in Eagle Rock - https://www.yelp.com/biz/walts-bar-los-angeles Walt's has a nice sampling of early SS games ( Harlem Globetrotters On Tour Eight Ball Deluxe Fathom etc.) but beware that it is filthy with hipsters. Filthy.

Down the street from Walt's is the new Barcade - https://barcadelosangeles.com/. Hipster caveat applies here as well. Maybe that's a selling point for you. I don't judge.

Button Mash http://buttonmashla.com/ and Eighty Two http://eightytwo.la/ also work. Both closed on Mondays, though.

#8244 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Where in LA are you?

Thanks for the responses. I'm in Castaic, up the 5 off the Hasley Canyon exit. I've been coming out here for about 15 years to visit at least once a year, so know my way around a bit, almost moved to Valencia myself a few years back.

My buddy just texted me Shane's contact info for Ayce Gogi. Thanks for the other locations down in LA also...just not sure I feel like dealing with the 405. Was hoping there would be somewhere local. I usually try to catch up with a Pinsider or two when I travel. Maybe I'll head back down to LA later in the week. Was planning on hitting the Odyssey for some grub at some point.

#8245 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I don’t know what scarier, running into Colson or the Kardashians at Ayce Gobi.

#8246 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I don’t know what scarier, running into Colson or the Kardashians at Ayce Gobi.

Hopefully I don’t run into the most annoying family on the planet.

#8247 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Hopefully I don’t run into the most annoying family on the planet.

I think that would actually be my extended family.
That being said, CAX definitely is the place to be this weekend....

#8248 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm in Castaic, up the 5 off the Hasley Canyon exit.

To be honest, I had to look that up on the map.

#8249 4 years ago

I've decided to downsize fairly significantly. I just don't have the time these days to play as much as I used to and some games go a month between plays. I wish I had the time to set up and tear down games at CAX to bring some to the show, but I live ~20 minutes away if anyone wants to check out a game this weekend. I'll get proper ads up as I get pictures, but here are the games I'll be listing along with the few I already have listed:

NBA Fast Break x2 (linked pair)
Judge Dredd
Demolition Man
Bride of Pinbot
Road Show
Addams Family Gold
Punchy the Clown
Hook
Demolition Man
Stern Pirates of the Caribbean
Punchy the Clown

Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Guns N' Roses to make some space. It's in great shape and has the Laseriffic topper and a full playfield protector installed. The yellow G ramp has a repaired crack, b...”
2019-07-02
Austin, TX
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 692 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my WWE LE to make some room. It has a few mods and is in great shape. There is a small scratch on the right rail as shown in the pictures. Thanks for looking!”
2019-08-14
Austin, TX
4,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 983 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my second owner Stern Star Wars LE to make some room. It's in amazing shape. Comes with all three factory translites. It has pinblades and Pinstadiums installed. I also ...”
2019-08-14
Austin, TX
Viewed: 703 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Alvin G USA Football only because I found the Soccer version that I prefer. They're the exact same game with different callouts/rules for the different sports.”
2019-11-01
Austin, TX
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 494 times

#8250 4 years ago

Looking for a Caribbean Cruise here Locally. Will not insult you with my stack of hundred dollar bills.
Please Pm me. Thanks
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/caribbean-cruise

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/165?hl=djshakes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.