(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 255.
#8151 4 years ago

Thanks. That’s good Info
I had an Acura mdx. Don’t think either head comes off so will have to measure
Thanks

#8152 4 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Thanks. That’s good Info
I had an Acura mdx. Don’t think either head comes off so will have to measure
Thanks

If that mdx is smaller than the pilot if say it's a no go. I don't have much extra room and non extra lengthwise

#8153 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pretty nice players condition game. No mechanical or electrical issues at all. See the attached link to see much more detailed pictures. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-eVwOp...”
2019-07-05
Torrance, CA
2,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 219 times
Contributed to Pinside

It's time for me to make some space here and sell Flash Gordon

#8154 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Without the Color DVD

you mean dmd,right?

#8155 4 years ago

I blame jahbarron....this was worse than yesterday.....shit, it was scary. Actually have a big crack in the stucco above my garage door and one inside my bedroom.

#8156 4 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

I blame jahbarron....this was worse than yesterday.....shit, it was scary. Actually have a big crack in the stucco above my garage door and one inside my bedroom.

I was playing Ghostbusters and thought my machine was going to tilt!

#8157 4 years ago

A solid long-lasting roller shaking the whole house in OC. Nothing fell though. I wasn’t scared but as it was going I was thinking this one has to be slamming them pretty hard up in Ridgecrest if I’m getting this action this far away.

#8158 4 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

I blame jahbarron.

Hey, I just answered this question.

Quoted from jfesler:

So, any good deals shake loose after that?

In all seriousness, I hope the damage is just superficial and that you and everyone else in the region come out unscathed.

#8159 4 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Curious if anyone has advice moving two pins. Normally one fits in my suv no prob but it’s glss up. Have you guys done 2 on their side? On vaca trying to figure logistics before head back

I've gotten two in my minivan(Toyota Siena) several times. I even got two wide body games(a pair of Judge Dredds) in there by flipping one on its side and playing Tetris with them. Don't forget to take the balls out of the one being flipped though....

#8160 4 years ago

About ready to move on from my MET Pro. It has snake fangs, flipper tops, snake tongue, scoop light installed. Shoot me a PM if anybody is looking for one in the San Diego area.

#8161 4 years ago

Selling my TNA. I also have a friend who is selling a Shaq Attaq so lemme know if you want their info.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my TNA in order to make room for a new game. Has a shaker motor, plastic protectors, speaker light diffusers, themed beer holder, and a Sac Rack (will even throw in 4 Sacs)...”
2019-07-07
Alameda, CA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 377 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8162 4 years ago

Stop toying with my Shaq Attaq sale!

#8163 4 years ago

Looking for pins themed on prominent Lakers players from the early 2000s. Anyone got any Derek Fisher pins?

#8164 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Looking for pins themed on prominent Lakers players from the early 2000s. Anyone got any Derek Fisher pins?

I don't have what you're looking for.

#8165 4 years ago

Who was actually playing pinball during the quake and did you get a tilt?

#8166 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Would Nick Van Excel quench your thirst? If so, NBAFB is what need!

#8167 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Who was actually playing pinball during the quake and did you get a tilt?

I was playing Ghostbusters and surprisingly it didn't tilt, though I got so distracted my ball drained

#8168 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I was playing Ghostbusters and surprisingly it didn't tilt, though I got so distracted my ball drained

That’s not from an Earthquake. Launch drain launch drain launch drain is normal GB gameplay.

#8169 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That’s not from an Earthquake. Launch drain launch drain launch drain is normal GB gameplay.

If you suck at it, lol.

#8170 4 years ago

If anything would make it through a CA earthquake unscathed it would be a Shaq.

#8171 4 years ago

Good thing, just in case anyone's looking!

#8172 4 years ago

Well, you’re all fudge now. Shaq Attaq has been sold!

#8173 4 years ago

Is the Shaq still available ?

( new spin an old joke otos )

#8174 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Well, you’re all fudge now. Shaq Attaq has been sold!

Dammit I was just about to message you too!

Not really tho.

#8175 4 years ago

Congrats jahbarron

#8176 4 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

Congrats jahbarron

You’d think for less than a Gottlieb Wild Life, you’d be able to sell any game from 1995 pretty quickly.

#8177 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

If you suck at it, lol.

Skill is irrevlant on a game that airballs you to death, ball hops outlanes, loop rattles STDM, scoop shoots STDM....LOL are people still defending this horrible pedophile design? Unreal. It’s 2019.

#8178 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Skill is irrevlant on a game that airballs you to death, ball hops outlanes, loop rattles STDM, scoop shoots STDM....LOL are people still defending this horrible pedophile design? Unreal. It’s 2019.

Yep, gotta love that child raping design. :eye roll:

Or just admit that it’s a great theme, great art, great sound (once modded) and that once you address the flaws (which yes, you shouldn’t have to, but do) and learn how to plunge and where to shoot is actually pretty playable.

Or you can keep screaming into the void about how it should have been different. Up to you dude.

#8179 4 years ago

Whoops, double post.

#8180 4 years ago

Lots of TNA's FS. I thought you guys said this was the greatest machine ever built?

#8181 4 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Lots of TNA's FS. I thought you guys said this was the greatest machine ever built?

That is what I was wondering as well.

Sup fiz

#8182 4 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

I still love it. But we live in torn apart parallel universes - one where Goatf*ckers is a functioning playable game, and one where TNA is a superb achievement of an auteur. I live in the “TNA Rules dimension”.

#8183 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

and learn how to plunge and where to shoot is actually pretty playable.

Nope. It’s still the worst game ever made in the history of all human attempts at game creation. I’ll never touch one again. May John Trudeau rot in prison.

LOL “learn how to plunge”. GTFO, man...Lolol.

#8184 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL “learn how to plunge”. GTFO, man...Lolol

Yeah man. You short plunge, catch the ball, and take your first shot risk free, before your ball saver even starts.

Mind blown?

#8185 4 years ago

Can everyone please please please shut the fuck up about Ghostbusters?

How many times is this thread going to get derailed talking about it? No. One. Cares.

#8186 4 years ago

Man Aurich, you’re no fun at all.

#8188 4 years ago

I have an old EM Pitch and Bat I am going to sell. It is a 1972 Midway Flash Baseball. Everything on it works but the sound. The old 8 track player doesn't work anymore. Im asking $300 for it. PM for pictures.

#8189 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

If anything would make it through a CA earthquake unscathed it would be a Shaq.

I actually live in Ridgecrest... I am about 3 miles away from China Lake military base and some distance inside is the location of the epicenter. I NEVER want to experience these Quakes that we just went through AGAIN!!!!! This was my first experience with earthquakes.

Today feels a "little normal" and thought i'd go on Pinside to get updated on Whats for sale in Cali.

Is it bad for a home owner to first check on your pinball machines before looking at house or pool damage? That was what I did.

I will also add that Tales from the Crypt, #star-wars-stern-le , and #metallica-le made it through the Earthquake scratch free and playable (Along with a few Arcade machines).

I plan to play the crap out of my pinball machines tomorrow (given that my job will not let us work for obvious reasons) and lets see if a bigger aftershock triggers the tilt bob

#8190 4 years ago

Thinking about trading my original AC/DC premium +/- cash for Hobbit LE or Black Arrow. Been in my basement since it was unboxed in 2013. Hit me up if you are interested.

#8191 4 years ago

zermeno68 glad your collection is safe; hopefully nothing major for your home.

#8192 4 years ago
Quoted from 2000_Alum:

Thinking about trading my original AC/DC premium +/- cash for Hobbit LE or Black Arrow. Been in my basement since it was unboxed in 2013. Hit me up if you are interested.

Don't do it

#8193 4 years ago

Must admit I’m on the fence. AC/DC was my first, just does not get they plays it did and I’m getting full in the game room. I’d like to hear your thoughts.

#8194 4 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

I actually live in Ridgecrest... I am about 3 miles away from China Lake military base and some distance inside is the location of the epicenter. I NEVER want to experience these Quakes that we just went through AGAIN!!!!! This was my first experience with earthquakes.

My boss got a call yesterday from a mining facility up near Ridgecrest, I may be up there tomorrow doing a damage assessment. It will be my first time dealing with the aftermath of a major quake. I know every time there has been an aftershock over 4, I’ve felt it here in Tehachapi. I’m ready for this run of quakes to be over too.

#8195 4 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Is it bad for a home owner to first check on your pinball machines before looking at house or pool damage

My buddy has 40 pins down in Christchurch.

After the big quake in 2011 (6.2 but shallow and very violent, 185 deaths) some of his pinball machines had been flipped on their sides.

That’s some power.

rd

#8196 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Yep, gotta love that child raping design. :eye roll:
Or just admit that it’s a great theme, great art, great sound (once modded) and that once you address the flaws (which yes, you shouldn’t have to, but do) and learn how to plunge and where to shoot is actually pretty playable.
Or you can keep screaming into the void about how it should have been different. Up to you dude.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Nope. It’s still the worst game ever made in the history of all human attempts at game creation. I’ll never touch one again. May John Trudeau rot in prison.
LOL “learn how to plunge”. GTFO, man...Lolol.

Sorry guys. But this is a no heroes club. One of yous gots to go.

#8197 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Sorry guys. But this is a no heroes club. One of yous gots to go.

I appealed to the thread moderators to allow both of you to continue posting here. But I am truly sorry, the appeal has been denied. Past Precedent was upheld.

#8198 4 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Today feels a "little normal" and thought i'd go on Pinside to get updated on Whats for sale in Cali.
Is it bad for a home owner to first check on your pinball machines before looking at house or pool damage? That was what I did.
I will also add that Tales from the Crypt, Star Wars (Premium/LE) , and Metallica (Premium/LE) made it through the Earthquake scratch free and playable (Along with a few Arcade machines).
I plan to play the crap out of my pinball machines tomorrow (given that my job will not let us work for obvious reasons) and lets see if a bigger aftershock triggers the tilt bob

Glad you are OK. I can hardly imagine what that was like for you, especially that second one, considering what we felt hundreds of miles away. That is one hell of a way to experience your first earthquake.

#8199 4 years ago
Quoted from 2000_Alum:

Must admit I’m on the fence. AC/DC was my first, just does not get they plays it did and I’m getting full in the game room. I’d like to hear your thoughts.

Not saying you cant sell ACDC, but selling it for Hobbit sounds like a big downgrade. If I'm losing something great I'd want to get something great. I see LOTR on your list. That's much better. Unless you're trying to collect all the JJP pins I'd pass on Hobbit.

#8200 4 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I have an old EM Pitch and Bat I am going to sell. It is a 1972 Midway Flash Baseball. Everything on it works but the sound. The old 8 track player doesn't work anymore. Im asking $300 for it. PM for pictures.

I thought you were joking when you said it had an 8 track player, until I looked it up. That's really cool. Too bad you're so far away or I'd totally get it.

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/164?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.