(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 255.
#7901 4 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

AYCE Gogi
7128 Van Nuys Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91405
Lots of great machines to play! They have Oktoberfest & BKSOR as well!

Oh snap, OKF too! Business trip incoming

#7902 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Whoa. So, Octoberfest is legit released? Or is this an early/proto or something?

#7903 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Whoa. So, Octoberfest is legit released? Or is this an early/proto or something?

That's been out for a few weeks now...I played that at OC Pinballs.

#7904 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I could be the business client you’re meeting.

#7905 4 years ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

Dang. Well....great marketing, American Pinball!!! /s

#7906 4 years ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

Oktoberfest games are shipping now

#7907 4 years ago

To those purchasing new games in CA.....are you paying tax on out of state purchases? Are you volunteering or is the state chasing you down?

#7908 4 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

To those purchasing new games in CA.....are you paying tax on out of state purchases? Are you volunteering or is the state chasing you down?

You don't volunteer and the state does not have to track you down based on the new law. You will be paying the tax to the (out of state) company that sold you the NIB pin. The tax is part of the final bill.

#7909 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The tax is part of the final bill.

at time of sale?

#7910 4 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

at time of sale?

Yep

#7911 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You don't volunteer and the state does not have to track you down based on the new law. You will be paying the tax to the (out of state) company that sold you the NIB pin. The tax is part of the final bill.

In theory. But has that been occurring in practice?

#7912 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I would ask your distributor.

#7913 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

There might be some exceptions, but for example if you buy a pin from JJ at Game Exchange in Colorado, you *will* be paying California sales tax on your purchase.

#7914 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

There might be some exceptions, but for example if you buy a pin from JJ at Game Exchange in Colorado, you *will* be paying California sales tax on your purchase.

Bummer. I bought my TWD premium from him for a really good price a few years back. On top of the Sternflation I’m also going to have to pony up an extra 8% or so if Stern ever makes another great gane.

#7915 4 years ago

Wanted: Indy-500 / Shadow / Junk Yard / Who Dunnit or Champion Pub.

I'm in the Bay Area, 40 miles east of San Francisco. I would drive North or South & East too.

Thanks!
Kerry

#7916 4 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Willy Wonka LE inbound, will have next week for a few days prior to GSPF if anyone is interested in trying it out.

Very interested. What days next week?

#7917 4 years ago

Well, my “what should I get rid of” discussion has resulted in 1 of the 3 games I’d like to sell being sold. Hobbit has gone to a new home. Game 2:

High Speed 2: The Getaway...asking $3000

-Nice playfield, clean, dialed in, plays great
-Faded cab
-ColorDMD
-Tasteful LEDs (no skittle bomb purple BS)

PM me if interested, will send pics.

#7918 4 years ago

Real ads posted, with pics.
Doctor Who with moving Dalek head, OCD, Invisiglass. $3500. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-doctor-who-32
Star Wars Premium with Invisiglass, shaker, knocker, $6500. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-wars-premium-7

#7919 4 years ago

Hey guys. I will likely be at the Golden State show on Saturday.

I am selling my mostly restored Funhouse and can it bring it to show if anyone is looking for a nice one.

Send me a message if interested for details.

Dave

#7920 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I will be selling my TNA to make room for DPLE.
I'm the original owner. Mods include LED speaker kit, shaker, plastic protectors etc. Zero issues, excellent condition.
Make an offer. I don't know what these are selling for these days.

Sold

#7921 4 years ago

Congrats RobT, hope to catch up sometime with our "Spicoli" buddy" in Fullerton...

#7922 4 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Congrats RobT, hope to catch up sometime with our "Spicoli" buddy" in Fullerton...

It's been too long!

#7923 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Bummer. I bought my TWD premium from him for a really good price a few years back. On top of the Sternflation I’m also going to have to pony up an extra 8% or so if Stern ever makes another great gane.

Another reason to not buy NIB games.

#7925 4 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Willy Wonka LE inbound, will have next week for a few days prior to GSPF if anyone is interested in trying it out.

Is Wonka there yet? Will it be there Thursday night? Is there a league night Thursday? I wouldn’t want to make the long drive only to find out it’s league night and get kicked out again.

#7927 4 years ago

We are having our league finals there this Thursday night.

#7928 4 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

We are having our league finals there this Thursday night.

Thanks for the heads up. Is wonka there tonight?

#7929 4 years ago

They are opening the box today but iepinball is doing a stream of it tonight. I don’t think It will be available to play, but possibly after the stream, but I’m not the one to ask. I would ask doomid who is in charge that question.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtgt-wonka-is-coming-whos-in/page/36#post-4994996

#7930 4 years ago

Thanks.
I guess I’ll wait until it’s back from the show. Was planning to go to Golden State show but have a cousin’s wedding in Palm Springs this weekend. Weddings always seem to get in the way. I assume Shane gets to keep the game on location after the show?

#7931 4 years ago

Not sure. I would ask him if you plan on trying to get out there.

#7933 4 years ago

Will be posting a HOU Munsters LE this evening for local pickup. Asking $8500, and you'll get to meet the coolest dog in the world when you come to pick it up

#7935 4 years ago

Munsters LE HUO:

#7936 4 years ago

This may have very well been my Tron, sold to a short time pinsider in SD who drove over and back with it in one day.

#7937 4 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

This may have very well been my Tron, sold to a short time pinsider in SD who drove over and back with it in one day.

I’m the original owner

#7938 4 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:I’m the original owner

Ahh, its a beauty !

#7939 4 years ago

Hey fellas
Selling my monster Bash SE with mirror blades and shaker motor 1st owner home use only posted the link need anymore pics let me know some interested in some trades
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monster-bash-special-edition-7

#7940 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I'm in the Bay Area, 40 miles east of San Francisco. I would drive North or South & East too.

Not West?

Robert

#7941 4 years ago

Hello everyone,
Selling a very nice TZ, original playfield is mint with no visible wear. Completely torn down with all new Comet LED’s, Titan Rubber. A few mods as well. Pm for pics please. Asking 7,500
Thank you.

#7942 4 years ago

I have friends that are looking for an Aerosmith pro and Guardians pro if anyone is thinking about selling.

#7943 4 years ago

I have a couple of recently purchased Dynamo Hot Flash air hockey tables up for trade if anyone is interested. Everyone at the bar hates them

Looking for vids or pins

#7944 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

goldcountry.craigslist.org link
X-Men

Sold!

#7945 4 years ago

Thinking about selling my Super Mario Bros and Back to the Future. $2500 a piece, both games are led'd with titan rubbers and play 100%. Will be posting up pictures as soon as i can get them.

#7946 4 years ago

Saw a Godzilla posted in the sac area...Too far for me but looks decent from what I can tell
hopefully someone picks it up

#7947 4 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Saw a Godzilla posted in the sac area...Too far for me but looks decent from what I can tell
hopefully someone picks it up

thats gotta be fake!

#7949 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

thats gotta be fake!

You think? I guess certainly these days hard to tell
looked like it could have been one someone picked up, played it then used as clothes table

#7950 4 years ago

I did a google search for that image and it didnt come up as previous used photo..

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/159?hl=blackzarak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.