(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,693 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 254.
#7751 5 years ago

I have a LOTR I’m thinking of letting go of. Pretty good decent shape over all. Had been on location most of its life but plays 100%. Has color dmd, comet LEDs, Titan rubber, lit flipper buttons and mirror blades. Looking for $4500.

#7752 5 years ago

I've got a Twister and a Maverick available in San Diego. Both in great shape!

#7753 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Have you purchased the bat signal spotlight that one pinsider sells? That might hold you over.

I got the Stern official one. But I still want the topper. Thanks though

#7754 5 years ago

Selling one of my Haunted Houses. It needs a bit of work to find the connection that causes audio to stop working intermittently. Mechanically everything works great.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Haunted House Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling one of my Haunted Houses. The sound on this one sometimes stops working and I've never dug in to debug it. It was working yesterday when I took the pictures and didn't th...”
2019-04-08
Austin, TX
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 591 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7755 5 years ago

Any interest in a nice STTNG with black powder coated rails and lockdown bar, NVRAM, and LEDS throughout? Currently has an LED Color DMD installed, but can be reverted back to stock. Located in north-west Orange County.

Thanks!
- Mark

#7756 5 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Any interest in a nice STTNG with black powder coated rails and lockdown bar, NVRAM, and LEDS throughout? Currently has an LED Color DMD installed, but can be reverted back to stock. Located in north-west Orange County.
Thanks!
- Mark

3 months too late...

#7757 5 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

Selling one of my Haunted Houses. It needs a bit of work to find the connection that causes audio to stop working intermittently. Mechanically everything works great.

Sent a PM, if you still have it, just got to find a way to ship it to LA (isn’t there someone who regularly makes runs up and down CA?)

Machine - For Sale

Haunted House

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Selling one of my Haunted Houses. The sound on this one sometimes stops working and I've never dug in to debug it. It was working yesterday when I took the pictures and didn't th...”

12 hours ago

San Jose, CA

Pball

#7758 5 years ago

Sent a PM, if you still have it, just got to find a way to ship it to LA (isn’t there someone who regularly makes runs up and down CA?)

Quoted from Pball:

Machine - For Sale

Haunted House

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Selling one of my Haunted Houses. The sound on this one sometimes stops working and I've never dug in to debug it. It was working yesterday when I took the pictures and didn't th...”

12 hours ago

San Jose, CA

Pball

#7759 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Chris 'Sly' Fox is your man

#7760 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

La Palma to Los Angeles is say 40 min drive.
Spam is good people, always has great games. Buy with confidence, good price.

#7761 5 years ago

Haunted House is amazing! Very heavy sumbitch. Move with caution.

#7762 5 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Chris 'Sly' Fox is your man

Yeah he just handled selling my Elvira pin to another pinsider in the bay area. Nice guy, easy to deal with, seems to travel up and down CA fairly regularly.

#7763 5 years ago

Sent you a PM Jarson, you're next in line if the first person falls through. Also second on Chris at Sly Fox shipping. He's moved a bunch of games for me over the years and is great.

#7764 5 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Thanks!
- Mark

I know someone that's looking for a STTNG. If you're selling outright, PM me and I'll connect you two.

#7765 5 years ago

Not pinball, but I’ve got a Ms. Pac-Man cocktail arcade game semi-project I’d like to get rid of if anyone is interested.

Nice cab, recapped monitor, extra piece of glass.

PCB edges are burnt & the harness wires are a bit, too. If you’re good at edge connector repair and installing a new harness, this will be up and running. Also needs a set of glass clips, there are only 2 for some reason.

$300 takes it!

Added over 5 years ago:

SOLD!

#7766 5 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Yeah he just handled selling my Elvira pin to another pinsider in the bay area. Nice guy, easy to deal with, seems to travel up and down CA fairly regularly.

Ahhh.....Didnt know you where selling the Elvira. Missed ad.

#7767 5 years ago

Wheel of Fortune listed in the marketplace. I'll probably be listing my World Poker Tour this weekend.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Wheel of Fortune Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Wheel of Fortune. I'm the third owner. Powdercoated armor, LEDs, wheel topper, speaker lights, mirror blades and probably a few other things I'm forgetting.”
2019-07-02
Austin, TX
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 593 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7768 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Ahhh.....Didnt know you where selling the Elvira. Missed ad.

D'oh I used to post ads on Pinside with a corresponding forum post but I got sick of the price police so this time I only posted a bare ad, hence some probably missed it.

#7769 5 years ago

Curious if anyone on here knows vendor(s) that put machines on location in Santa Barbara? Came across a few locations where I was told they have a vendor put the machines in their location but employees weren't aware as to who it was.

#7770 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Curious if anyone on here knows vendor(s) that put machines on location in Santa Barbara? Came across a few locations where I was told they have a vendor put the machines in their location but employees weren't aware as to who it was.

Those are well trained employee's.
I find, i could be wrong, However most venders/operators try and keep there info private from staff. That way only the manager is the one with contact info. This way your number isnt given out constantly to everyone who loses a quarter.

#7771 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Those are well trained employee's.
I find, i could be wrong, However most venders/operators try and keep there info private from staff. That way only the manager is the one with contact info. This way your number isnt given out constantly to everyone who loses a quarter.

yeah agree! There was a sticker on the one machine for Game Vendors out of TX but that place is "permanently closed" per internet searches. Also, being that they're in TX I would assume another party purchased the game from them and never removed the decal!

#7772 5 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

D'oh I used to post ads on Pinside with a corresponding forum post but I got sick of the price police so this time I only posted a bare ad, hence some probably missed it.

Hope it's going to a good home!

#7773 5 years ago

Hey Guys I have a beautiful late model ECLE WOZ with 7.5V unbuffered light boards ( latest model before 2.0 system ). It has super low plays, all color matched titan rubbers, all Back alley mods, which mod, and more. I hate to sell it but need to make room. I can deliver to the Golden State Pinball Festival. Will have add up soon!

#7774 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Hey Guys I have a beautiful late model ECLE WOZ with 7.5V unbuffered light boards ( latest model before 2.0 system ). It has super low plays, all color matched titan rubbers, all Back alley mods, which mod, and more. I hate to sell it but need to make room. I can deliver to the Golden State Pinball Festival. Will have add up soon!

So on your way to the show want to take a LITTLE detour?

#7775 5 years ago

If anyone is interested in getting a JJP Wonka, please send me a DM to be added to the interest list (nonbinding no deposit.) The reveal is Friday!
AYCE Gogi is an Authorized JJP distributor. We will more than likely be bringing a Wonka to GSPF to play and enjoy.
Happy Humpday

-Shane

Added over 5 years ago:

Pending

#7776 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

witch mod (unobtanium now) definitely sets this one apart from the rest IMHO.

#7777 5 years ago

My Millionaire is now up for sale. Delivery available to the Golden State Pinball Festival.

Machine - For Sale
Millionaire Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Fully functional Millionaire.. it shows some wear, but from the roulette wheel to the cheesy 80’s music, it all works. Delivery to Golden State Pinball Festival available.”
2019-04-14
Bakersfield, CA
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 332 times

#7778 5 years ago

Dirty Harry still available. Not going to the Golden State Pinball Festival but might be able to find someone to bring it for me. PM me

#7779 5 years ago

Monopoly still available, $3000 picked up in Elk Grove just south of Sacramento. Cheapest one (in California anyways!) on Pinside and nicely upgraded (Titan/Cliffy rubbers, Comet LEDs (with a few incandescents for accent and warmth, but can go ALL LED if you really want) and Borygard NVRAM) with no hacks whatsoever. You really won't find a nicer game for this kind of money!

Great example of an early Stern that is usually beat all to hell.

Will deliver to Golden State Pinball Festival no extra charge!

#7781 5 years ago

Hi all!

Going to list my LoTR standard with ColorDMD and Full LEDs when I get around to it. Bought from a dealer used a year or two ago. Has played 100% since then and only used by me/family. Thought I’d let you know b4 I listed it in case any of you had a burning itch for LoTR.

Thanks!

#7782 5 years ago

Selling my Star Trek Premium with color DMD, shaker, alternate translight , movie sound track and other tasteful mods. $6300 obo. Pick up. Great game.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “An awesome Star Trek Premium with Color DMD, shaker, alternate translight, movie sound track. Running the latest firmware. Other misc mods as well. Game is HUO and plays fantasti...”
2019-04-16
Los Gatos, CA
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 259 days
Viewed: 351 times

#7783 5 years ago

JJP is sending their last 2 POTC SEs to me, one is sold. I have 1 left and then that is it. Once the Les were gone, the SEs dried up.
PM if you're interested.

#7784 5 years ago

Ad placed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The game will be $6150 firm. I have receipts for all that I purchased and installed (game, DMD, LEDs). I took a few pics. If want more, please PM me. Game plays 100% and there are ...”
2019-04-17
San Diego, CA
6,150 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 495 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7785 5 years ago

HUO TSPP listed in Santa Clarita. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-simpsons-pinball-party-110#post-4945257 Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented, HUO, TSPP with original sales receipt from Orange Country Games. This game sat in one spot in my friends office it’s entire life and had very little play and original...”
2019-04-16
Valencia, CALIFORNIA
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 677 times

#7786 5 years ago

Selling my Scared Stiff that’s in nice original condition. No fade cab, no Playfield wear, rebuilt flippers, incandescent bulbs, Spider cliffy and Mantis protector in the skill shot hole, Boney flippers, LED skull pile, Dancing boogie man, paint washed bones and a TC backboard decal. Plays great with no errors. $7,000 OBO. PM me for pictures. Thanks

#7787 5 years ago
Quoted from JWE:

Selling my Scared Stiff that’s in nice original condition. No fade cab, no Playfield wear, rebuilt flippers, incandescent bulbs, Spider cliffy and Mantis protector in the skill shot hole, Boney flippers, LED skull pile, Dancing boogie man, paint washed bones and a TC backboard decal. Plays great with no errors. $7,000 OBO. PM me for pictures. Thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Scared Stiff that’s in nice original condition. No fade cab, minor scuffs, no Playfield wear, rebuilt flippers, incandescent bulbs, Spider cliffy and Mantis protector ...”
2019-04-18
Huntington Beach, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 433 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7788 4 years ago

Whats up pinside. I am selling my Iron Maiden premium HUO. No issues at all, works 100%. Ill get the add up later today. 6200firm
(Pending sale from good ol CL as of thurs april 18)

#7790 4 years ago

I have a restored Addams I’m going to be putting up for sale or trade. Anyone have a RR WoZ or 2.0 lightboard EC WoZ? New cabinet decals, ramp, cpr gold playfield, leds, etc etc. Located in the Bay Area.

#7791 4 years ago

Selling ghost busters premium
Like new , 5900 for pick up this Saturday only
Cash !!

#7792 4 years ago

For sale Deadpool premium / shaker
$7000 OBO

Like new , no mods other then shaker added

#7793 4 years ago

Selling a Spring Break. LMK your interest

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spring Break Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Spring Break pinball machine, great condition. A great first game for your family that has a ramp, habitrail, multiball, 4 flippers, Spuds McKenzie, and fun 80s Gottlieb music sou...”
2019-09-23
Valdosta, GA
1,285 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 766 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7794 4 years ago

Not pinball but would be looking to trade for a pin if not selling outright.

Full-motion, sit down arcade simulator. This is the "Dave and Busters" version of the famous Sega Rally 2 arcade game with full motion platform, seat, steering wheel, and roll cage, unlike anything you will find in most arcade or home environments.

I have gone through this game in it's entirety with complete disassembly, cleaning and repairs where necessary. Steering wheel, hand brake, pedal assembly and all other major components have been cleaned, reconditioned and tested. Boards are all day 1 clean and un-hacked, repaired or burned. Right side speaker cover is cracked but otherwise functional. The game plays perfectly and has been adjusted to factory specification. The 50" projection monitor could use further neck adjustment once installed in its final location for perfect picture. Can also be converted to an LCD for upscaling to HD if desired.

This game is hard to find especially in the deluxe edition and has seen low use and major decals are in excellent condition.

This thing practically weighs as much as an actual rally car! It is a beast and perfectly suited to go straight into an arcade, your game room, man cave, etc. You will want to have the monitor adjusted by a tv tech once installed in its location to get the image guns dialed in. Inexpensive converters are also available to utilize a 4K tv as an easy monitor replacement with upscale images.

Videos showing motion here -

-

Asking $2000. Trades involving pins will also be considered. interested in certain 80's solid state games or 90's and newer Dot matrix games.

Thanks!

#7795 4 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Selling a Spring Break. LMK your interest

Price dropped!

Machine - For Sale

Spring Break

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Spring Break pinball machine, great condition, fully shopped out with new rubbers, flippers, bulbs, pop bumpers rebuilt, all plastics cleaned and look great, you have to see the ga...”

1,350 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

#7796 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Selling my super nice (maybe HUO?) Stern Monopoly for $3000, and a players Williams Demolition Man for $2500. Games are in the Sacramento area. hit me up for details and pix if interested. Can possibly deliver within 100 miles for a small fee and gas money.

Got an off forum deal for the Monopoly, thanks to those who were interested.

#7797 4 years ago

If anyone is interested, I'm selling a new Pascal PI-1/X4 all-in-one Gottlieb System 1 MPU.
https://www.flippp.fr/pi1x4.php?lg=en
Asking 300.00 US Shipped.

#7798 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Selling ghost busters premium
Like new , 5900 for pick up this Saturday only
Cash !!

Deadpool is gone to good home
Munsters is gone to good home
Ghost busters still available ???

#7799 4 years ago

That seems like a very nice price on GB. Is it really that hated? Lol

#7800 4 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

That seems like a very nice price on GB. Is it really that hated? Lol

Yes. I wouldn’t take one for free.

GLWTS!

There are 12,693 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/156?hl=buju and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.