(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,695 posts
  • 681 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by JWE
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 254.
#7701 5 years ago

Still thinning out the collection a bit more in preparation for some incoming games, looking to sell a few more to make space. Also have lots of arcade games for sale. PM me with questions or for arcade list.

Mustang (EM) $800
Diamond Lady (HUO) $1,400
Victory (HUO) $1,400
Big Guns $1,600
Machine: Bride of Pinbot $2,600
Terminator 2 $2,700
Star Wars Episode I $3,100
Rob Zombie's Spookshow (HUO) $4,900
Family Guy (HUO) $5,500
The Simpsons Pinball Party (HUO) $6,500
The Beatles (Platinum) (HUO) $13,900

#7702 5 years ago

Full set of Williams Indiana Jones decals. Both Backbox sides, Cabinet sides and Coin door.

Priced to sell: $180. PM me if interested.

Added over 5 years ago:

Gone, home, gone. Thank you!

#7703 5 years ago

Full set of Williams Indiana Jones plastics. Licensed.
also priced to sell: $150. PM if interested please.

Added over 5 years ago:

Gone, baby, gone! Thanks for looking!

#7704 5 years ago

Bally 1974 Sky Kings project. Not sure if I want to take it on, so will sell cheap.
Missing some parts, but mostly there. $300.

#7705 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Selling my super nice (maybe HUO?) Stern Monopoly for $3000, and a players Williams Demolition Man for $2500. Games are in the Sacramento area. hit me up for details and pix if interested. Can possibly deliver within 100 miles for a small fee and gas money.

DemoMan sold off forum. Monopoly is still available.

#7706 5 years ago

Few really nice games for sale:

1 GOTLE. Color DMD. Polished Brass hardware, stern shooter, gold chromed plastics on coin door. Original owner. $7150 obo

2. Batman 66 - game is loaded. Has stern armor, powder coated everything including coin door and DMD bezel, polished hardware, chrome ball shooter, professionally pinstriped to match LE, speaker lighting, atomic pile mod, upgraded phone, powdered ramps, cliffy at shooter and ball trough, laser cut hinges, cars and helicopter added. Art blades, laser cut bat hinges, shaker. Game looks gorgeous. Original owner and professionally upgraded. $7400

3. Deadpool pro. Absolutely stunning game. Powdered everything including ramps, coin door and DMD bezel. Polished hardware, translucent apron with added lighting, art blades, custom painted figures with lighting, cliffys, lit speakers, chromed katana ramp(amazing looking), shaker, clear rubber throughout. Nicest looking pro around. $5700

Will be posting pics of all soon.

PM me if interested.

Gio

#7707 5 years ago

Dirty Harry still available for purchase...or trade? PM me with offers

#7708 5 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

working Williams Ringer up for grabs. $1500/trade for something a man can enjoy all by himdamnself
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77196

Pm sent

#7709 5 years ago

Final price reduction on my DH. $3000 firm. Still interested in trades. Especially DM, Monopoly and T3. Maybe even others? PM me

#7710 5 years ago

Deadpool and BM are sold. Thanks for interest. Still have GOTLE but getting offers. PM me if interested in that one.

#7711 5 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my custom CP (with shaker motor) powder coated gold ($6,500). and my Corvette >re-themed into Fast and Furious (not finished) but 70% complete (also with shaker motor)> $7,500. Just ran out of time.

Also have custom made Star Wars Trilogy arcade cabinet (on wheels) with LED monitor with the ability to hook up a PS4 or Xbox (or any gaming system) to it. > $900

PM or text me for more info > 559-770-1799

-Dan

#7712 5 years ago

Just lowered the price on Dirty Harry to $3000. Would even consider $2700...but would need to keep the color DMD. And I don’t have a regular display to add into the deal- sorry. Still looking for trades. Monopoly, T3 and Demo Man are high on my want list.

#7713 5 years ago

I'm in the market for a WH20. Pretty flexible on condition: anything from project, players to fully restored. PM me if you got one you're thinking of selling. NorCal or SoCal fine.

Cheers!

#7714 5 years ago

So I've dropped the price once again on my TNA, down to $5500 now. It's loaded, home use only & low plays. Somebody give this looker a nice home!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72584

#7715 5 years ago

I'm looking for my first pinball machine in Reno or Nor Cal.

I'm looking for a late 80's through 90's game. It needs to be a mainstream, popular title in (or close to) the top 100. The kinds of games I'm interested in are titles like Fish Tales, Earthshaker, Whirlwind, Taxi, Diner, Terminator 2, Jurassic Park, Getaway HS2, and similar games.

Budget is flexible but I'd prefer under $3,500. I'm not looking for a project; the game needs to be fully functional and ready to play. I also want the game to be cosmetically nice with no or minimal wear or damage on the playfield, plastics, cabinet, and translite. I don't want any boards that have had battery leakage.

I live in Reno and can easily travel to Nor Cal locations like Sacramento, Central Valley, or SF Bay Area. I could possible go to SLC, Southern OR, Las Vegas or Boise. I'm in Las Vegas next week so So Cal would work next week.

Contact me by PM. Thanks,

#7716 5 years ago
Quoted from SimpleSam:

I'm looking for a late 80's through 90's game.

Last Action Hero!

#7717 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Last Action Hero!

I agree. Especially if you want to stay under 3.5k and have it in really nice condition. LAH is not rated I the top 100, but really should. Was my first pin, and I still love it.

#7718 5 years ago
Quoted from SimpleSam:

I'm looking for my first pinball machine in Reno or Nor Cal.
I'm looking for a late 80's through 90's game. It needs to be a mainstream, popular title in (or close to) the top 100. The kinds of games I'm interested in are titles like Fish Tales, Earthshaker, Whirlwind, Taxi, Diner, Terminator 2, Jurassic Park, Getaway HS2, and similar games.
Budget is flexible but I'd prefer under $3,500. I'm not looking for a project; the game needs to be fully functional and ready to play. I also want the game to be cosmetically nice with no or minimal wear or damage on the playfield, plastics, cabinet, and translite. I don't want any boards that have had battery leakage.
I live in Reno and can easily travel to Nor Cal locations like Sacramento, Central Valley, or SF Bay Area. I could possible go to SLC, Southern OR, Las Vegas or Boise. I'm in Las Vegas next week so So Cal would work next week.
Contact me by PM. Thanks,

There is a super nice Monopoly for sale here in Sacramento.

#7719 5 years ago

Beautiful HUO Cirqus Voltaire for sale in marketplace. Check it out.

Machine - For Sale
Cirqus Voltaire Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO! Game plays great and very fast. Zero issues. Super clean. Game is beautiful. 100 % LEDs, mirror blades, color dmd. This is a sample game, so it’s even more rare. S...”
2021-11-11
Los Angeles, CA
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1991 times
Contributed to Pinside

JT

#7720 5 years ago
Quoted from Backdoc01:

Machine - For Sale

Cirqus Voltaire

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “HUO! Game plays great and very fast. Zero issues. Super clean. Game is beautiful. 100 % LEDs, mirror blades, color dmd.

This is a sample game, so it’s even more rare that ...”

39 days ago

Los Angeles, CA

9,200 (OBO)

Backdoc01

JT

Buy with confidence. JT is a stand up guy

#7721 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Buy with confidence. JT is a stand up guy

I second this. I sold him my SMVE. His games are immaculate!

#7722 5 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

I agree. Especially if you want to stay under 3.5k and have it in really nice condition. LAH is not rated I the top 100, but really should. Was my first pin, and I still love it.

The somewhat pricey LAH on CL is pretty special if anyone is looking for that title. Was my friend's game, has the updated ROM hack with extra sounds and features, and I did a custom translite for it based on the movie poster, promise you it's the best quality one out there.

#7723 5 years ago

More like Purple Voltaire, amirite!?

Quoted from Backdoc01:

Machine - For Sale

Cirqus Voltaire

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “HUO! Game plays great and very fast. Zero issues. Super clean. Game is beautiful. 100 % LEDs, mirror blades, color dmd.

This is a sample game, so it’s even more rare that ...”

40 days ago

Los Angeles, CA

9,200 (OBO)

Backdoc01

JT

#7724 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Last Action Hero!

I would certainly consider a Last Action Hero.

The reason I want a game in or near the top 100 is 1) if I don't like it, I can more readily sell it, and 2) friends and family will be more receptive to the game.

#7725 5 years ago
Quoted from SimpleSam:

I would certainly consider a Last Action Hero.
The reason I want a game in or near the top 100 is 1) if I don't like it, I can more readily sell it, and 2) friends and family will be more receptive to the game.

What about the Dirty Harry posted a few posts up?

#7726 5 years ago

Tell you what,that LAH that Aurich just talked about is the one that you should get!!! And in a hurry!!!!

#7727 5 years ago

Giddy up on that a Dirty Harry! Thanks bluespin

#7728 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Tell you what,that LAH that Aurich just talked about is the one that you should get!!! And in a hurry!!!!

It's pricey for a LAH, but it's HUO and super clean. I only made two of those translites, one for my friend before he sold it, and one for the guy who did the new ROM. I'd post a photo, but the dumb rules about no photos in this thread stops that, so welp.

#7729 5 years ago

Judge Dredd fits your requirements and is a fun game with a fairly deep mode and rule set. There are a few up for sale right now and fall within your budget. Great game for the money!

#7730 5 years ago
Quoted from SimpleSam:

I disagree with this strategy. The "Top 100" list is silly. Friends and family are NOT likely to be impressed with a game's alleged ranking. The are lots of solid games ranked beyond 150 that sell fine. I would recommend using the sales archive to browse past sales to get a sense of what a game is worth in various conditions so you don't overpay. If you don't overpay, your chances of reselling it and being at least whole are decent. I recommend buying a game that YOU really like. Buy something that gets you excited and makes you want to play it again and again and again....

#7731 5 years ago

Interested in trading a Rob Zombie with many upgrades for a Houdini or TNA. Pm with any possibilities.

#7732 5 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I disagree with this strategy. The "Top 100" list is silly. Friends and family are NOT likely to be impressed with a game's alleged ranking. The are lots of solid games ranked beyond 150 that sell fine. I would recommend using the sales archive to browse past sales to get a sense of what a game is worth in various conditions so you don't overpay. If you don't overpay, your chances of reselling it and being at least whole are decent. I recommend buying a game that YOU really like. Buy something that gets you excited and makes you want to play it again and again and again....

Stop talking so much sense.

rd

#7733 5 years ago

Well, I never thought I would part with these games, but the family doesn't have an interest in them at this point. Up for trade consideration is an original Timber and Tapper. I'm looking to trade for a HUO/CQ Addams Family Gold or Williams Indiana Jones. Would prefer they go together and not looking to sell at this point.

I know once these go, I'll never find them again; let alone together. If you have any interesting trade ideas, shoot me a PM.

#7734 5 years ago

#7735 5 years ago

Undocumented HUO is basically just "really good condition". Why bother saying UHUO? We should just end the pain now.

#7736 5 years ago
Quoted from bailorgana:

Undocumented HUO is basically just "really good condition". Why bother saying UHUO? We should just end the pain now.

If it's never been on location, it's never been on location. That qualifies as HUO.

#7737 5 years ago

Looking to buy a Rocky and Bullwinkle in the Los Angeles area.

#7738 5 years ago

I have a buddy in the Los Angeles area who wants a nice Evel Knievel pin.

Maybe he would consider something else from the same era .. KISS, Mata Hari ... something like that. He seems to know most of the Bally titles from the late 70s.

Wants to be nice condition, and a full worker.

If you can PM me with what you have, I’ll hook the two of you up.

Nice!

rd

#7739 5 years ago

Looking for Deadpool Prem, possibly LE.

#7740 5 years ago

I'm the original owner of Rob Zombie. It has low plays and all the upgrades Spooky offered along with shaker and gas station and pump mods. Looking to trade for a Houdini or TNA.

#7741 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Super nice F-14 Tomcat. Pros: * New repro playfield (the german guy) * New plastics * Cliffy inlane guides * Upgraded speakers * MPU refurbed by K's * Inkochnitos bridge board (ht...”
2019-03-23
Salinas, CA
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 441 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop. Will throw in a like new glass in the deal (the current one has scratches). <jedi trick=mind>This is the F-14 you're looking for.</jedi>

#7742 5 years ago

Dirty Harry still looking for a new home. Had some interest but nothing final...yet.

#7743 5 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool pro mainly, possibly a premium in the Southern California Area let me know
Thanks fellas

#7744 5 years ago

PM sent to Buzz!!

#7745 5 years ago

I'm looking for a tech to fix a few minor issues with my machines, with a little troubleshooting on my tz. Located in San Clemente. A fellow pinsider recommended my last tech, and neither he or I can track him down. PM me please with any info. Thanks.

#7746 5 years ago

Just posted my HUO TSPP. I'm the original owner. Machine is located in San Diego and has to be picked up.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-simpsons-pinball-party-107#post-4926017

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the original owner. Game is HUO and from the last run in 2006. Unmodded with metal protector added to Itchy and Scratchy hole and Cliffy in the shooter lane. Non-smoking home....”
2019-04-07
San Diego, CA
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 538 times

Thanks

#7747 5 years ago

It's worth a try

Mod - Wanted
Wanted! - “It's a longshot. Everyone has a price. PM me if you have one and how much you want for it. Thanks”
2019-11-07
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 173 days
Viewed: 209 times

#7748 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:It's worth a try

Mod - Wanted

Wanted: Batman 66 LE Topper

New!

Wanted! “It's a longshot. Everyone has a price. PM me if you have one and how much you want for it.
Thanks”

54 minutes ago

Livermore, CA

Wanted

imagamejunky

Have you purchased the bat signal spotlight that one pinsider sells? That might hold you over.

#7749 5 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Machine - For Sale

F-14 Tomcat

Fully shopped/refurbished “Super nice F-14 Tomcat.

Pros:
* New repro playfield (the german guy)
* New plastics
* Cliffy inlane guides
* Upgraded speakers
* MPU refurbed by K's
* Inkochnitos bridge board (ht...”

15 days ago

Salinas, CA

2,500 (OBO)

dri

Price drop. Will throw in a like new glass in the deal (the current one has scratches). &lt;jedi trick=mind&gt;This is the F-14 you're looking for.&lt;/jedi&gt;

Bump for a pretty good deal! I'd seriously grab it if I hadn't just ordered the new BK. F-14 is awesome.

#7750 5 years ago

Still selling my Stern Monopoly: $3000 picked up in Elk Grove, just south of Sacramento.

Super clean game with Comet LEDs, Borygard NVRAM, Titan rings and flipper rubbers and colored Cliffy posts, updated ROMs, nice PF, nice cab, plays 100% no errors. HUO? Not for sure but I’d imagine it’s never seen an arcade. Manual still stapled inside the cab and goody bag contents in the coin box. Much nicer than your average routed to death examples of this title!

Hit me up with pix or questions. Thanks!

There are 12,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/155?hl=jerryuop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.