(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 255.
#7601 5 years ago

Figured I’d try posting here too! Just moved to Santa Barbara and am looking for a game or two. Would like to get newer titles but open to anything except Pro games (prefer to pay little more for Premium/LE). High on the list is Houdini and WoZ.

#7602 5 years ago

Wanted: past California show posters. Pin a go go, golden state, etc. .... also interested in any pinball related posters. Let me know what you got!

#7603 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Figured I’d try posting here too! Just moved to Santa Barbara and am looking for a game or two. Would like to get newer titles but open to anything except Pro games (prefer to pay little more for Premium/LE). High on the list is Houdini and WoZ.

Contact Cleland. He's got a Houdini in SoCal

#7604 5 years ago

I’d like to buy a Project Black Hole. I’m only looking to spend around $1500 for a complete machine (the domestic version), or possibly more if a new playfield is included.

#7605 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Contact Cleland. He's got a Houdini in SoCal

Thanks, I am emailing with him.

#7606 5 years ago

Wanted DE Torpedo Alley

#7607 5 years ago

In case anyone is interested, Ive got my POTO up for sale. Open to reasonable offers or trades.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I have a nice example of a Data East Phantom of the Opera. I've gone through this game and it works perfect. I also installed a NOS playfield. The cabinet is in excellent condition...”
2019-02-13
Fresno, CA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 232 times

#7608 5 years ago

Just put up my SWprem up for trade.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to rotate my SWprem. It has a shaker, and I swapped out the black rubber for translucent. The game has been in my indoor game room since I got it(I’m the second owner)and...”
2019-02-15
Fontana, CA
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 637 times

#7609 5 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Just put my SWprem up for trade.

Machine - For Trade
Star Wars (Premium/LE)New!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Looking to rotate my SWprem. It has a shaker, and I swapped out the black rubber for translucent. The game has been in my indoor game room since I got it(I’m the second owner)and...”

Trade
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#7610 5 years ago

Slightly used Munsters Pro, used for Launch party on 2/9 and on the floor since but Munsters LE coming next week. If interested message me to talk. Trades considered as well

Added over 5 years ago:

No longer avail

#7611 5 years ago

Anyone selling a Batman 66?

#7612 5 years ago

Ive got a HUO Star Wars Pro Id like to sell. Its low play, has upgraded powder coated metallic sparkle black armor (stern light saber side armor), all translucent bands, full cliffies, stern side art blaces, Millenium Falcon on the left ramp (The stern premium/LE version), a few other mini fighters too. Game looks and plays fantastic. $5000.00. Located in San Jose

#7613 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Order one from Marcospec for pick-up at GSPF in Lodi, or CAX in July. You are unlikely to find a used one for cheaper than their Show Price.

#7614 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a POTC LE? my location game at AYCE Gogi, well maintained. Msg if interested. Going to list later today

#7615 5 years ago

Thinking about trading or selling my loaded AC/DC premium - original. HUO. Perfect. Laser etched rails. Topper. Shaker. Added toys. Light usage. Absolutely beautiful. Trades considered. JJ POTC; MMR; Shadow with cash; open to others. Located in Bay Area. PM me as I’m not on Pinside regularly.

#7616 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

You are unlikely to find a used one for cheaper than their Show Price.

Yep. My buddy Tony got a killer deal at last year's CAX.

#7617 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

One just listed on the NorCal pinhead thread
http://pinball.gigo.com/sell/bm66/

#7618 5 years ago

Looking to still trade my Dirty Harry for a Demolition Man. Anybody interested? Located in Santa Clarita. PM me

#7619 5 years ago

I am dropping the price another 100 on my wolverine LE. 5200.

Invisiglass
Color DMD
Shaker
100% Titan rubbers
LED flashers
Captive Ball mod - comes with original Wolverine figure
Magneto extra flasher
Iceman extra flasher
Blue backbox trim
Speaker panel insert
Mirror blades
Flipper LED strip
LED strip towards the back of the game
Post mod on Storm ramp entrance
Nightcrawler LEDs
LED in the blackbird scoop
Cliffys installed from day 1 on the eject and scoop

#7620 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

I am dropping the price another 100 on my wolverine LE. 5200.
Invisiglass
Color DMD
Shaker
100% Titan rubbers
LED flashers
Captive Ball mod - comes with original Wolverine figure
Magneto extra flasher
Iceman extra flasher
Blue backbox trim
Speaker panel insert
Mirror blades
Flipper LED strip
LED strip towards the back of the game
Post mod on Storm ramp entrance
Nightcrawler LEDs
LED in the blackbird scoop
Cliffys installed from day 1 on the eject and scoop

Bump for good dude with awesome game.

#7621 5 years ago

Reposting my HUO RFM and ES sample pin.

Make fair or responable offer or pm me trade options. 2 for 1 plus or minus cash. Need to make room.

#7622 5 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO Iron Maiden pro, the machine is low play in perfect condition. A few mods with shaker motor. Looking for AC/DC, MET, AFM, or anything else newer, can put in cash if needed. Let me know what you got, Thanks

#7623 5 years ago

Gauging interest again before I even bother putting it up in the market.
Looking to part from my RoadShow. It is a very nice example. Mirror side blades, custom construction topper, LEDs including the very nice multi LED pop bumpers.
Playfield is in excellent condition with no fish wear.
Cabinet has no fade and almost no blemishes.
I used to have a color DMD in it but pulled it since I last had it on the market in case some of you pull it out of the archive to look at the images.
Looking for mid to low 3s.

#7624 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Possibly putting my HUO AFMr up for trade. It’s an Se shaker and mirror blades. Just gauging if there are any interesting trades out there.

Still for trade
Interested in a Gb premium, spiderman VE, Deadpool, Munsters.

#7625 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Still for trade
Interested in a Gb premium, spiderman VE, Deadpool, Munsters.

Hope you get a Munsters trade, by the time you part with it I might be ready

#7626 5 years ago

Price drop on my Judge Dredd

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a nice Judge Dredd in the bay area. Mostly LEDs, some wear and tear which was repaired by a previous owner. Some chips and scratches on the backbox sides. Will be posting p...”
2019-10-10
San Ramon, CA
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1442 times

#7627 5 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Hope you get a Munsters trade, by the time you part with it I might be ready

#7628 5 years ago

Just listed my DH up for trade in the marketplace. REALLY wanting a Demolition Man but would also consider NBA Fastbreak, Johnny Mnemonic, NASCAR, or Monopoly...or others? PM me with what you have.

#7629 5 years ago

If anyone is still interested in EM's I'm selling:
GTB Surfer
GTB Big Shot
GTB Scuba
GTB Flying Carpet
WMS Grand Prix
BLY Nip It
BLY Gold Rush.
All fully functioning.

Added over 5 years ago:

Grand Prix and Gold Rush Sold

#7631 5 years ago

I thought that post might grab your EM flippin' attention!

#7632 5 years ago

I've got a near-mint condition Stern Indiana Jones that I'm looking to trade, preferably for a MET or STTNG. Anybody near San Diego looking to give their lineup a stir?

#7633 5 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

I've got a near-mint condition Stern Indiana Jones that I'm looking to trade, preferably for a MET or STTNG.

<--(since I can't post GIFs here)

#7634 5 years ago

I am in Las Vegas/Henderson this weekend with a box truck picking up a few pins. If anyone needs a pin or arcade brought back to southern or central California for gas money PM me and we will see if something works.

#7635 5 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Thinking about trading or selling my loaded AC/DC premium - original. HUO. Perfect. Laser etched rails. Topper. Shaker. Added toys. Light usage. Absolutely beautiful. Trades considered. JJ POTC; MMR; Shadow with cash; open to others. Located in Bay Area. PM me as I’m not on Pinside regularly.

Forgot to mention it also has a color dmd!

#7636 5 years ago
Quoted from acitti:

I am in Las Vegas/Henderson this weekend with a box truck picking up a few pins. If anyone needs a pin or arcade brought back to southern or central California for gas money PM me and we will see if something works.

Our pinball market is bad enough here without sneaky out of towners stealing our pins, what are you picking up?

#7637 5 years ago

Says the Vegas guy lurking in our California thread!

#7638 5 years ago
Quoted from pumpkinlad:

Our pinball market is bad enough here without sneaky out of towners stealing our pins, what are you picking up?

Picked up a rob zombie and a shadow

#7639 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Anyone interested in a POTC LE? my location game at AYCE Gogi, well maintained. Msg if interested. Going to list later today

Why are you selling it?

#7640 5 years ago
Quoted from pumpkinlad:

You aint shittin bro... I was thinking exactly the same when I saw that post. I havnt seen a decent or realistically priced pin anywhere in Vegas for nearly 2 years... My collection has been stalled for a long long time. I only lurk here in case my buddy Doomid announces that he is blowing out something I want!

#7641 5 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

You aint shittin bro... I was thinking exactly the same when I saw that post. I havnt seen a decent or realistically priced pin anywhere in Vegas for nearly 2 years... My collection has been stalled for a long long time.

My transaction was a net 0 to Vegas, I brought 2 with me to Vegas and took 2 home from Vegas so no loss or gains

#7642 5 years ago

Looking for any mid to late 70's Ballys to add to collection.

#7643 5 years ago

Still looking for a nice players condition Demolition Man. Anybody?! I have nice Dirty Harry I can trade

#7644 5 years ago
Quoted from acitti:

My transaction was a net 0 to Vegas, I brought 2 with me to Vegas and took 2 home from Vegas so no loss or gains

No worries, I have no interest in the 2 titles you took... What did you bring that maybe I can hope comes up for sale one day??

#7645 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Houdini Archived
Wanted! - “I have cash for your perfect condition Houdini. PM me Thanks Nick”
2019-02-24
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 73 times

#7646 5 years ago

I posted a few pins for sale. I'm also considering selling my STLE and RFM. I'm trying to make some room to get a linked set of racing games for the kids.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
TRON: Legacy LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Tron LE to make some room. I'm the second owner. It has the Arcade mod and Pinstadiums installed.”
2019-02-26
Austin, TX
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1473 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my slugfest that's in great condition. I've only owned it for ~6 months but can't get my kids into pitch 'n bats. Card dispenser works great!”
2019-04-09
Austin, TX
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 439 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Terminator 3 to make some room. I'm the second owner and it's in beautiful shape. All stock other than Pinstadiums installed.”
2019-02-26
Austin, TX
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 162 times

#7647 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I have cash for your perfect condition Batman 66 Premium. PM me”
2019-02-27
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 107 times

#7648 5 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

No worries, I have no interest in the 2 titles you took... What did you bring that maybe I can hope comes up for sale one day??

Batman 66 and WWF Royal Rumble

#7649 5 years ago

@acitti.... Imagamejunky is interested in BM66. He's above your post at #7647

#7650 5 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

acitti.... Imagamejunky is interested in BM66. He's above your post at #7647

Thanks for the heads up but I just sold it when I was in Las Vegas.

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/153?hl=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.