(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 255.
#7551 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I thought Shane was only a JJP distro?

This is true. Another vote for JJ at Game Exchange, always top notch service before and after the sale.

#7552 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Guess you've seen the W?D for 3100 w/colordmd?
Pm me and I can send pics.

What machine is a W?D

#7554 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a shopped players RoboCop?

New display, restored speaker panel, black powdered coated armor and legs. Cabinet is worn and playfield has far left drain lane paint wear. Couple palstics missing edges.

#7555 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I recommend calling JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado. Sterling reputation and not yet charging sales tax.

Thanks all.
What's with the sales tax thing? When does this go into effect?

#7556 5 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Hi all,
Any suggestions for a distributor in So Cal area to purchase my first NIB? I'm looking at a either a Munsters or AFM CE.

Endless Pinball-Pat Choy
Great guy to deal with!

#7557 5 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Thanks all.

Technically it already did years ago. If you buy a pin from out of state with no tax, the CA Use Tax board will come after you to pay up.

#7558 5 years ago

Looking for Houdini, JJP Pirates or Maiden in Santa Barbara area

#7559 5 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Hi all,
Any suggestions for a distributor in So Cal area to purchase my first NIB? I'm looking at a either a Munsters or AFM CE.

I bought my 1st NIB from Orange County Pinballs. It was an AC/DC Luci edition that they delivered and fixed some issues on site for me (canon didn't work right), was very happy with them.

#7560 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Looking for Houdini, JJP Pirates or Maiden in Santa Barbara area

Have you already moved to sunny California?

It’d be nice to be out of that Pittsburgh snow!

rd

#7561 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Have you already moved to sunny California?
It’d be nice to be out of that Pittsburgh snow!
rd

Monday I leave for CA. I actually don’t mind the cold weather. In a year or two the plan is to move to AK

#7562 5 years ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

I highly recommend Orange County Pinballs, I bought my Star Wars Pro there. Evan is the owner and is a pleasure to deal with. They have a great selection of new and used machines...I will definitely buy another one from him. Sometimes he's got deals on one's that have been a demo at a show.
I don't want to sound like a commercial, but he treated me very well and good reviews don't get posted as often as bad reviews.

Thanks for the kind words!

#7563 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Monday I leave for CA. I actually don’t mind the cold weather. In a year or two the plan is to move to AK

Auckland?

Or Alaska!

A year or two in Santa Barbara, and you ain’t moving to Alaska... SB is a real nice place ...

rd

#7564 5 years ago

I concur. Montecito is especially nice

#7565 5 years ago

Just listed my GBpro if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Im selling my Ghostbusters Pro with mods and topper. This has been a great game. Upgrades include: Walking Stay Puff, Sparky TV, upgraded Library, custom storage facility, Shaker m...”
2019-01-31
Fresno, CA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 183 times

#7567 5 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Thanks all.

It's getting phased in very soon. Some distributors are saying 2-3 months. Take advantage before it's too late.

#7568 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

It's getting phased in very soon. Some distributors are saying 2-3 months. Take advantage before it's too late.

don't forget, there is a use tax. if you don't pay sales, you need to pay use tax. your supposed to itemize each item over $1k.

If you buy a bunch of ebay stuff under $1k, you should check off the box in your taxes and pay an estimated use tax(which was like $20 on my taxes).

#7569 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Auckland?
Or Alaska!
A year or two in Santa Barbara, and you ain’t moving to Alaska... SB is a real nice place ...
rd

Alaska

SB is real nice ..been there several times now. Actually was there 2 weeks after you were there last year!

#7570 5 years ago

Anyone here get that road Kings in east bay. Looked good

Couldn’t get there fast enough

#7571 5 years ago

Do not use Pat at endless pinball. He's all about $ and couldn't give a rats ass about you.

#7572 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Do not use Pat at endless pinball. He's all about $ and couldn't give a rats ass about you.

Really? I sold him my Dirty Harry a few years ago and he seemed like a nice guy to me. Compared the the other big local sellers how would you rate him? We don’t have a lot to choose from locally. I’ve had good luck with Trent and JJ in the past.

#7573 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Who Dunnit For Sale! $3200 With Colordmd. $2800 without it, but why? I have several plasma screens available due to colordmd replacements, i'll throw in one if you don't want the ...”
2019-02-03
Anaheim, CA
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 627 times

#7574 5 years ago

I played this who dunnit last month and it plays and looks excellent... anyone looking for a nice Who Dunnit, here is your chance. Eric is a super nice guy to deal with!

#7575 5 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Really? I sold him my Dirty Harry a few years ago and he seemed like a nice guy to me. Compared the the other big local sellers how would you rate him? We don’t have a lot to choose from locally. I’ve had good luck with Trent and JJ in the past.

Pat's a good guy, I've know him for years, stands behind his product, will take care of you. I had to see who's ignored comment that was, that dude has been run off forums for being an ass, I'd ignore anything he has to say about anyone. Sure there's a list a mile long of people who will tell you the same over at KLOV.

#7576 5 years ago

GSPF is coming in May, you West Coast pinheads! Eric would prolly deliver that WhoDunnit to da show.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gspf-2019-buy-sell-trade-thread

#7577 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

GSPF is coming in May, you West Coast pinheads! Eric would prolly deliver that WhoDunnit to da show.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gspf-2019-buy-sell-trade-thread

I cant make this years show, working that weenkend.

#7578 5 years ago

Listen pothead idiot. I have zero respect for anything you say or think. Move along, the adults are talking.

Quoted from Aurich:

Pat's a good guy, I've know him for years, stands behind his product, will take care of you. I had to see who's ignored comment that was, that dude has been run off forums for being an ass, I'd ignore anything he has to say about anyone. Sure there's a list a mile long of people who will tell you the same over at KLOV.

#7579 5 years ago

I don't want to go into details here but he's dropped the ball several times with new orders.

Quoted from chrisjens2:

#7580 5 years ago

posted an ad for my friends Data east hook. I will go see it on monday and make a better listing and take more pics. The pin is in san jose.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-hook-24

#7581 5 years ago

Dropping X-men to 5300...

Invisiglass
Color DMD
Shaker
100% Titan rubbers
LED flashers
Captive Ball mod - comes with original Wolverine figure
Magneto extra flasher
Iceman extra flasher
Blue backbox trim
Speaker panel insert
Mirror blades
Flipper LED strip
LED strip towards the back of the game
Post mod on Storm ramp entrance
Nightcrawler LEDs
LED in the blackbird scoop
Cliffys installed from day 1 on the eject and scoop

#7582 5 years ago

Selling my Iron Maiden Pro ($5200)

#7583 5 years ago

Looking for a AC/DC (premium/Luci) let me know what you got.

#7584 5 years ago
Quoted from Daveeb2000:

Looking for a AC/DC (premium/Luci) let me know what you got.

If you decide to expand your search I have an AC/DC LTBR I am not actively shopping but may move. I am located close. Thanks

#7586 5 years ago

Looking for anything in close proximity to Santa Barbara

#7587 5 years ago

Selling an CPR EBD Playfield

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Selling a CPR Eight Ball Deluxe Playfield. Please see pics. Looks great. Please ask for detail pics and I will supply. Buyer pays shipping. Continental US only please Update: I...”
2019-02-10
Lodi, CA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 394 times

#7588 5 years ago

Toying with the idea of selling TNA and/or Houdini. Both are my own NIB purchases, low plays and immaculate condition. I guess I got lucky with TNA as it has no paint peeling playfield issues, although I have added neoprene washers under the star posts for safety.
I might be interested in possible trades for: Munsters Pro, Monster Bash Remake, Dialed In.
Other titles too maybe, just need to be HUO/Very nice condition, no player condition or projects at this point.
PM me with any thoughts or offers, I'm not easily offended and the worst that can happen is a No Thanks.

#7589 5 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I might be interested in possible trades for:

You need to trade for an X-MEN LE-so you can redo the call-outs-might have to start a Cleland please save X-MEN callouts gofundme campaign.

#7590 5 years ago

Possibly putting my HUO AFMr up for trade. It’s an Se shaker and mirror blades. Just gauging if there are any interesting trades out there.

#7591 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

You need to trade for an X-MEN LE-so you can redo the call-outs-might have to start a Cleland please save X-MEN callouts gofundme campaign.

That game has come up a few times by others to redo the sound on. I guess I would have to goto the cartoon series for content as it's comic based.
I was just never into that franchise or game like GOTG and TWD, which are so near and dear to me. You never know though! In a two pin environment I tend to need a new fix every year, and re-doing sound packages keeps my ADD mind occupied for hundreds of hours

#7592 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Possibly putting my HUO AFMr up for trade. It’s an Se shaker and mirror blades. Just gauging if there are any interesting trades out there.

I almost thought about offering my Tron and then I remembered that it was yours before I picked it up from Mike Paris.

#7593 5 years ago

I have a Skateball with CPR silver playfield installed, new playfield hardware/plastics, original perfect backglass, and repainted Pinball Pal Stenciled cab ( ( I did myself), and looks factory..., people who dealt/bought from me in the past know,the machines I sell ARE as advertised. This one is trade bait for now. All offers open, but looking for; Gottlieb 1975 Atlantis, Metalillica (plus cash) Medieval Madness or Monster Bash remake (plus cash), or whatever...open to ideas. Also FT, WW, SS, TZ

#7594 5 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

I have a Skateball with CPR silver playfield installed, new playfield hardware/plastics, original perfect backglass, and repainted Pinball Pal Stenciled cab ( ( I did myself), and looks factory..., people who dealt/bought from me in the past know,the machines I sell ARE as advertised. This one is trade bait for now. All offers open, but looking for; Gottlieb 1975 Atlantis, Metalillica (plus cash) Medieval Madness or Monster Bash remake (plus cash), or whatever...open to ideas. Also FT, WW, SS, TZ

Yes I can attest Blenderhead has the goods. The Strikes and Spares I got from you is still cranking and it still looks beautiful!

#7595 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I almost thought about offering my Tron and then I remembered that it was yours before I picked it up from Mike Paris.

#7596 5 years ago

My TZ is still available, price updated !

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale (no trade) my fully restored Bally Twilight Zone (TZ) : - Swapped playfield for a brand new Mirco playfield ($859) - all cables, connectors, electronic boards, subways, p...”
2019-04-27
San Jose, CA
8,190 (OBO)
Archived after: 317 days
Viewed: 1658 times

#7597 5 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Any interest in a Bally Playboy that works great as trade, plus cash? Playfield and cabinet are rough, but the game is complete and plays great.

#7598 5 years ago

Needing to downsize, not lose a game in the process, and get a bit of cash too...so I’m looking for a nice players condition Demolition Man. Can offer up a Dirty Harry as a trade plus cash on your end. Go ahead and PM me. Located in Santa Clarita. Thanks!

#7599 5 years ago

Decided to part with my Haunted House. I need to find some time to install NVRAM, change rubber, put in LED bulbs, clean it up and fix a pop bumper. If anyone would be interested in the machine and wanted to do that stuff themselves to save some $, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

#7600 5 years ago
Quoted from TZ:

Any interest in a Bally Playboy that works great as trade, plus cash? Playfield and cabinet are rough, but the game is complete and plays great.

Thanks for the reply, but I'm more interested in a new project (like your Playboy) then a trade in this circumstance quite frankly. As far as trade, I'm more interested in trading up plus $ with Skateball. if you would sell playboy I have cash and when I drive away its a done deal.., let me know please as I am seriously interested because I havent owned a Playboy yet...still on my bucket list!

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/152?hl=topkat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.