(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,672 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 minutes ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 12,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 254.
#7502 5 years ago

I'm going to be selling a few of my pins:

94' Corvette
97' X-Files
95' PoTC HUO (Stern)
and maybe my 2014 AMH with Laseriffic mansion topper, only 150 made (HUO: I personally purchased it)

Let me know if you maybe interested.

I would consider older system 11's in partial trade or Champion Pub or Junk Yard

#7503 5 years ago

Anyone have a nice players condition Demo Man? Can’t afford CQ and don’t want a project. PM me if you do. I’m located in Santa Clarita. Thanks

#7504 5 years ago

Still looking for a HUO Star Wars Premium in or near So. Cal.

#7505 5 years ago

Dropping the price on my Xmen LE Wolverine to 5500 and throwing in a sheet of invisiglass. Mods include:

Color DMD
Shaker
100% Titan rubbers
LED flashers
Captive Ball mod - comes with original Wolverine figure
Magneto extra flasher
Iceman extra flasher
Blue backbox trim
Speaker panel insert
Mirror blades
Flipper LED strip
LED strip towards the back of the game
Post mod on Storm ramp entrance
Nightcrawler LEDs
LED in the blackbird scoop
Cliffys installed from day 1 on the eject and scoop

#7506 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Monster Bash Remake LE Just unboxed on January 15th. Less then 30 plays. Game is dialed in. Software update completed, lower part of playfield rubbers replaced with glow in the dar...”
2019-01-21
Yreka, CA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 2161 times

#7507 5 years ago

Price drop on Rob Zombie LE. Monster Bash will be here soon and I need to open up a spot:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Rob Zombie LE. I'm technically the second owner although the first owner hadn't ever opened it. It has the Laseriffic topper and both the factory selectable mods (LED ...”
2019-01-23
Austin, TX
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 427 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7508 5 years ago

Moving my Sharkey's Shootout to open up a spot.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Sharkey's Shootout for sale, freshly shopped with Titan rubbers and full LEDs. Located in Folsom, CA.”
2019-01-21
Folsom, CA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 207 times

#7509 5 years ago

goldcountry.craigslist.org link

Very Nice 1978 Stellar Wars for Sale:
Wide Body, Steve Richie design
Rebuilt Drop Targets, Pop Bumpers, Shooter and Power Supply
New Ghost Buster LED's, Rotten Dog board, LED Display, Rubbers, Flippers & Power Cord
Flippers Rebuilt
Backglass sealed
Easy pick-up

Works 100%

#7510 5 years ago

Selling my Last Action Hero and Ghostbusters prem, want to change some things up in here.

LAH -
What I would call in undocumented HUO condition. Has been updated with the revised ROM with a custom Aurich translite.

GB prem-
I'm the second owner. NO PF GHOSTING. A few mods were thrown on, I added a headphone/volume control panel to the coin door.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “- I don't actually have any documentation, but I can promise you that I'm the second owner of this pin. (goodie bag still stapled inside) - No issues at all, the PF DOESN'T HAVE A...”
2019-01-22
Torrance, CA
Viewed: 201 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “- Want to make the claim that it is a undocumented home use only pin, absolutely no ticket wear!!! - I have updated the ROM to with with some fixes and upgrades (some modes now sta...”
2019-01-22
Torrance, CA
Viewed: 304 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7511 5 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

Selling my Last Action Hero and Ghostbusters prem, want to change some things up in here.
LAH -
What I would call in undocumented HUO condition. Has been updated with the revised ROM with a custom Aurich translite.
GB prem-
I'm the second owner. NO PF GHOSTING. A few mods were thrown on, I added a headphone/volume control panel to the coin door.

Machine - For Sale
Ghostbusters (Premium/LE)New!HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “- I don't actually have any documentation, but I can promise you that I'm the second owner of this pin. (goodie bag still stapled inside)
- No issues at all, the PF DOESN'T HAVE A...”
3 hours ago Torrance, CA 6,400
Hana9so

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero (Updated ROM, and translite)New!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “- Want to make the claim that it is a undocumented home use only pin, absolutely no ticket wear!!!
- I have updated the ROM to with with some fixes and upgrades (some modes now sta...”
4 hours ago Torrance, CA 3,000
Hana9so

That is some darn nice LAH. Probably the nicest original one I have seen. You cannot restore that silk screen cabinet art work in the same way as factory, and I am not a bug fan of the full decals, so seeing one like this.....makes me wanna throw out mine (busted cab) and get this one. Still one of the most underrated games ever. My kids and I always come back to our beater LAH, no matter what else is in the line up.

#7512 5 years ago

Hi,
Is anybody selling a sheet of non-reflective/HD glass (JJP Invisiglass, Stern HD glass or PDI) ?

#7513 5 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

That is some darn nice LAH. Probably the nicest original one I have seen. You cannot restore that silk screen cabinet art work in the same way as factory, and I am not a bug fan of the full decals, so seeing one like this.....makes me wanna throw out mine (busted cab) and get this one. Still one of the most underrated games ever. My kids and I always come back to our beater LAH, no matter what else is in the line up.

Thanks, your right though. Once those DE cabs start to plank, it's not the same. I've had a TFTC that was planking badly in the past. Really no way to fix it.

That said, both games are pending sale!

#7514 5 years ago

Wow, that was fast! Congrats

#7515 5 years ago

Looking for pins in Santa Barbara area??? Looking at moving there so if there's any out there or even places to play let me know!

#7516 5 years ago

Pleepleus!

meSz your avatar is awesome - I've been following Zane Lamprey for years (back when he was on the (HD channel?) doing Three Sheets)

#7517 5 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyPinball:

Pleepleus!
meSz your avatar is awesome - I've been following Zane Lamprey for years (back when he was on the (HD channel?) doing Three Sheets)

check this out .. http://drinkingmadeeasy.com/travel/he-s-back-zane-lamprey-s-four-sheets-debuts-taking-you-back-on-tour-of-the-world-s-drinking-culture

#7518 5 years ago

Selling my:

Metallica Pro
AC/DC Luci
Iron Maiden Premium

Moving to a smaller house and won’t have the room for them (unfortunately). They’re listed in the market place if anyone is interested.

#7519 5 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Selling my:
Metallica Pro
AC/DC Luci
Iron Maiden Premium
Moving to a smaller house and won’t have the room for them (unfortunately). They’re listed in the market place if anyone is interested.

Dang if you were closer to me I would be talking to you about IMDN pre

#7520 5 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Selling my:
Metallica Pro
AC/DC Luci
Iron Maiden Premium

Oh man. Sorry you aren't able to take them with you. Talk about 3 great pins.

#7521 5 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:Thanks, your right though. Once those DE cabs start to plank, it's not the same. I've had a TFTC that was planking badly in the past. Really no way to fix it.
That said, both games are pending sale!

both games have been sold and picked up

#7522 5 years ago

Have a working Meteor project machine. The game plays and works right minus the 110vdc. None of the scores work. There is some corrosion on the mpu and the rectifier board. I haven't pulled the boards so don't know the extent of the corrosion. The pf has some wear to the wood and the back glass is ok. May be open to a trade for a Bally Lost world or something else. Asking 750 as it sits. It will obviously also need a detailed shop job.

#7523 5 years ago

Selling my Collector's quality Scared Stiff -- an absolutely stunning example with every extra you could ever want:

#7524 5 years ago

Price drop- Nice Stellar Wars 999.00. Grass Valley
goldcountry.craigslist.org link

#7525 5 years ago

Someone still needs to figure out who killed Tony?
Who Dunnit still up for grabs.
3100 pinside price, comes with colordmd.
Many,many upgrades, new boards, new mantis sewer, lasserific topper, rebuilt slots, cpu rebuilt navram, pdb upgraded, manual included, custom Tony's Place plastic, and more.
Pm me, good week to grab it.

#7526 5 years ago

In celebration of Nervo offering me 3800 for my Xmen LE I am dropping the price another 100 bucks to 5400 for everyone BUT him. For him the price is 6500.

Invisiglass
Color DMD
Shaker
100% Titan rubbers
LED flashers
Magneto extra flasher
Iceman extra flasher
Blue backbox trim
Speaker panel insert
Mirror blades
Flipper LED strip
Nightcrawler LEDs

#7527 5 years ago

Looking to trade for an Aerosmith Pro. Stock version without mods preferably. PM me if you have one. Located in Santa Clarita

#7528 5 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Looking to trade for an Aerosmith Pro. Stock version without mods preferably. PM me if you have one. Located in Santa Clarita

What do you have for trade?

#7529 5 years ago

bicyclenut,

I would be in for a trade for Aerosmith, I have a really nice Jurrasic park + $$ if your interested in that.

#7530 5 years ago
Quoted from Daveeb2000:

I would be in for a trade for Aerosmith, I have a really nice Jurrasic park + $$ if your interested in that.

No, not looking to trade my AS I was just curious what the pervious poster had for trade..

#7531 5 years ago

Looking for a HUO IMDN Pro. Not interested in premium or LE.

#7532 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

In celebration of Nervo offering me 3800 for my Xmen LE I am dropping the price another 100 bucks to 5400 for everyone BUT him. For him the price is 6500.

I sold him my Magneto years back before I know what a sleaze he was.. It was very shortly back up for sale for much more.

#7533 5 years ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park in Bay Area.

#7534 5 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

I sold him my Magneto years back before I know what a sleaze he was.. It was very shortly back up for sale for much more.

Is he the same guy as Gorf?

#7535 5 years ago

Pinbear I sent you a PM about JP

#7536 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For Sale or Trade +/- cash. I feel like shaking things up a little. Here's my absolutely PERFECT condition Star Wars Premium. It's beautiful!! Looks exactly as it did when I opened...”
2019-01-29
Livermore, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 434 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7537 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Invisiglass
Color DMD
Shaker
100% Titan rubbers
LED flashers
Magneto extra flasher
Iceman extra flasher
Blue backbox trim
Speaker panel insert
Mirror blades
Flipper LED strip
Nightcrawler LEDs

Excellent deal on this game. I have played it many, many times and this is a killer deal. GLWS Zucot!

#7538 5 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Is he the same guy as Gorf?

Jason Navaro is Gorf.

#7539 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Invisiglass
Color DMD
Shaker
100% Titan rubbers
LED flashers
Magneto extra flasher
Iceman extra flasher
Blue backbox trim
Speaker panel insert
Mirror blades
Flipper LED strip
Nightcrawler LEDs

$3800. LOL. Classy.

#7540 5 years ago

Looking to get a few $2500-$5000 pins over the next few days. Anyone have anything they're thinking about selling that isn't listed yet?

#7541 5 years ago

Selling my really nice RFM > all new LEDs, 3D translight, new green T-molding. Have possible local buyer but nothing confirmed yet.

And selling a prototype Earthshaker. New PF installed . all LEDs, added warm white LED stripe in the back to brighten it up. Front of cab has few marks but nothing to bad. Over all a great game.

PM or text me for more info> 559-770-1799

-Dan

#7542 5 years ago

Dropped my JD price.

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a nice Judge Dredd in the bay area. Mostly LEDs, some wear and tear which was repaired by a previous owner. Some chips and scratches on the backbox sides. Will be posting p...”
2019-10-10
San Ramon, CA
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1442 times

#7543 5 years ago

Pristine Deadpool LE avail to move for $7900.
Open to trades w/cash incl B/W and 5k system 11s.
Please note, I’m on high alert for any gorfing.

#7544 5 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Looking to get a few $2500-$5000 pins over the next few days. Anyone have anything they're thinking about selling that isn't listed yet?

Guess you've seen the W?D for 3100 w/colordmd?
Pm me and I can send pics.

#7545 5 years ago

Going to be selling a HUO X-Men pro from my buddy, I bought it NIB, put about 100 plays on it, sold it to him, had it in his house and now he wants something else. He wants to get 4000 for it. I can get pics of it later, PM me if interested. Thanks Mike

#7546 5 years ago

Hi all,
Any suggestions for a distributor in So Cal area to purchase my first NIB? I'm looking at a either a Munsters or AFM CE.

#7547 5 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Hi all,
Any suggestions for a distributor in So Cal area to purchase my first NIB? I'm looking at a either a Munsters or AFM CE.

Most people I know order from out of state distribs like JJ or Trent, but if you wanna work w/ someone here, there's Pat Choy/Endless Pinball & Shane/Ayce Gogi.

#7548 5 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Hi all,

I recommend calling JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado. Sterling reputation and not yet charging sales tax.

#7549 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Most people I know order from out of state distribs like JJ or Trent, but if you wanna work w/ someone here, there's Pat Choy/Endless Pinball & Shane/Ayce Gogi.

I though Shane was only a JJP distro?

#7550 5 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Hi all,

I highly recommend Orange County Pinballs, I bought my Star Wars Pro there. Evan is the owner and is a pleasure to deal with. They have a great selection of new and used machines...I will definitely buy another one from him. Sometimes he's got deals on one's that have been a demo at a show.

I don't want to sound like a commercial, but he treated me very well and good reviews don't get posted as often as bad reviews.

There are 12,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/151?hl=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.