(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,672 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 459 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 12,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 254.
#7401 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Don't really want to do this but I've decided to sell my TNA #104. HUO, low plays, excellent condition & loaded with mods. I'm sure someone in CA will be interested. Local pickup & cash only
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72584

Super nice guy and easy to deal with. Buy with confidence!

#7402 5 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Anybody have any late 70's Ballys?

Mid 70’s? Have a Space Time for sale.

#7403 5 years ago

Back to I have some time bump!!
Who Dunnit? $3200!
NEW Colordmd, code is awesome, and this game looks great in Color!
Lasserific Topper, new Mantis sewer , manual, New rottendog dmd board, Navram, upgraded PDB, stepper motors cleaned-slot boards upgraded and chipped LM339 improves 12v performance. Many new improvements and updates to machine to make it play flawlessly.
No credit dot. Some new plastics, switches, decals, rubbers, some led's.
Translight is Nice, cabinet in good shape- say 7 out of 10, playfield also nice shape say 8 out of 10. Slight usual wear at weapons and clues, nothing major.
PM please.
Thanks,
Eric

#7404 5 years ago

Ok, I am going to run a Christmas Special on my RS.
$3995 if picked up before noon December 23rd.

Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am putting up my very nice Road Show. It plays perfectly well. Only reason I am selling is that I need space and recouped some funds after picking up my personal holy grail. Th...”
2018-12-10
Los Angeles, CA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 949 times

It is in amazing shape and pretty much has every extra you can think of: color dmd, construction topper, invisiglass, mirror side blades,.....

#7405 5 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

It is in amazing shape and pretty much has every extra you can think of: color dmd, construction topper, invisiglass, mirror side blades,.....

Dang! that thing is clean. Looks amazing. Such a great game. GLWS

#7406 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Dang! that thing is clean. Looks amazing. Such a great game. GLWS

Yes. Probably the nicest I ever had, but I have to make room for another new pin (my personal holy grail), so this one has to go (as my wife told me ).
It is a steal for the price, and if it won't sell before X-Mas, I'll bump up the price again and most likely keep it....just gotta find a way to convince the wife, she thinks it will be physically traded against a new one .

#7407 5 years ago

Yes. Probably the nicest I ever had, but I have to make room for another new pin (my personal holy grail), so this one has to go (as my wife told me ).
It is a steal for the price, and if it won't sell before X-Mas, I'll bump up the price again and most likely keep it....just gotta find a way to convince the wife, she thinks it will be physically traded against a new one .

I know exactly where you are coming from.

#7408 5 years ago

For anybody looking for a cheap EM with neat artwork, I think this one used to be mine. The backglass on it is perfect which is kind of a rare find on a game of this age. Gameplay with flippers in the traditional direction is an acquired taste.

ebay.com link: 1964 Williams Stop n Go pinball machine

#7409 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Back to I have some time bump!!
Who Dunnit? $3200!
Lasserific Topper, new Mantis sewer , manual, New rottendog dmd board, Navram, upgraded PDB, stepper motors cleaned-slot boards upgraded and chipped LM339 improves 12v performance. Many new improvements and updates to machine to make it play flawlessly.
Translight is Nice, cabinet in good shape- say 7 out of 10, playfield also nice shape say 8 out of 10. Slight usual wear at weapons and clues, nothing major.
PM please.
Thanks,
Eric

I just learned about this game recently. Great concept. Pretty fun. I would be very interested if I didn't have a game on order currently.

#7410 5 years ago

Uh oh. What happened to @o-din?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just found the thread. As you were everyone...

#7411 5 years ago

Got a clean Jurassic Park Lost World I'm ready to swap out. $2,000 - can sell for cash or bitcoin.

#7412 5 years ago

Toying with the idea of moving my GB Premium (or waiting for new code next year, haven't decided yet)

Very low plays (need to go check the #, but my machines dont get used much)
Stern official topper
Art blades
Modfather airball protector
SS Reese rails for the outlanes (to prevent hops)
Ecto goggles protector
Green and pink scoop lights
Black Carrot flippers (to reduce the gap a little) with "ghost trap" toppers
Swinks standup target brackets (to also reduce airballs along with the protector)
New cabinet (Had the corner splitting issue, stern dealer/auth-service-tech picked it up and did the cab swap to the new one for me, looks perfect)

Would consider selling outright, but also interested in the following games (+/- cash as needed):

GOTG (pro or prem), Houdini or WH20

PM if interested and I can provide more details.

(Ad will follow and will donate to pinside if I end up moving it)

#7413 5 years ago

Have my Space Time listed on Pinside. A players game but stripped to bare pf (except pops) and cleaned and polished everything. Touched up pf paint, but my skills are B or C

Machine - For Sale
Space Time Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Bally Space Time, in good condition. Play field stripped, touched up, and waxed. All metal cleaned and polished. New pf glass. Top of pf plastics polished and underside cleaned, al...”
2018-12-17
Arden-arcade, CA
795 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 439 times
level.Fixed its few minor electrical problems. Cleaned cabinet, and multiple other cosmetic fixes. Stripped and cleaned up coin door.

#7414 5 years ago

Also For Sale;
Gottlieb 1977 "Big Hit", Baseball themed wedgehead. Single player game, Nice, $500 obo.

1936 California Exhibit Company "Big Shot"; flipperless, no power needed, 5 ball nickle machine. Really Nice antique, $700 obo.

Chicago Coin's 1964 Criss-Cross "Pop Up". Polished nickle coin door, set to Free Play. Shoot ball on playfield like a pitch and bat to activate targets that pop up 4 balls to form combinations of scoring, tic tac toe style. Works and plays Great; $900 obo.

PM Me-Thanks

Added over 5 years ago:

Big Hit off the table, pending pickup.
Thanks Mike!

#7415 5 years ago

Looking to buy a GOT Pro in the Orange County / Inland Empire area.

#7416 5 years ago

Any interest in a Popeye? Will be for sale soon

Andrew

#7418 5 years ago

Selling my KISS LE. I'm the original owner, it stands where it was unboxed, like new. Mantis protector at scoop, decal at demon spinner, cliffys at shooter lane and inlanes capguntrooper mod for starchild plastic with chrome KISS decal, titan clear rubber, v1.41 code installed, goodie bag still stapled inside. Relatively low plays. $7300 with KISS topper, $7000 without. Delivery/set-up available, local pickup preferred. PM me if interested.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#7419 5 years ago

Ok, I am going to run a Christmas Special on my RS.
$3995 if picked up before noon December 23rd.

Machine - For Sale
Road ShowHUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “I am putting up my very nice Road Show. It plays perfectly well. Only reason I am selling is that I am looking into getting one of my holy grail pinball machines, and I need the fu...”
4,100 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

One more bump before the holidays. I have seen lesser equipped RS sell for the same or more, can't believe there is no takers. I would consider less if I strip it of the Color DMD and invisiglass, so let me know.

#7420 5 years ago

Looking to trade di le huo for woz le huo...pm me thanks.....

#7422 5 years ago

One more bump before the holidays. I have seen lesser equipped RS sell for the same or more, can't believe there is no takers. I would consider less if I strip it of the Color DMD and invisiglass, so let me know.

I love Road Show, but is it really a 4k game now!? Jayzus...

#7423 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Its a fantastic game, but its fatal flaw and what caused me to sell mine was how linear it is. I couldn't stand seeing the same crap over and over and rarely seeing the end segments.

#7424 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Its a fantastic game, but its fatal flaw and what caused me to sell mine was how linear it is. I couldn't stand seeing the same crap over and over and rarely seeing the end segments.

I still love my RS, but I bought it 10 years ago or so for much less. The linearity never bothered me on that game since the fun of it all is so well done.

#7425 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Condition, condition, condition.

#7426 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s still maybe a $3k game, average pinside price anyways. Content wise you almost can’t get more in a pin, that’s for sure, but the theme is kind of a killer. A great home rom would work wonders as well.

#7427 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

It’s still maybe a $3k game, average pinside price anyways. Content wise you almost can’t get more in a pin, that’s for sure, but the theme is kind of a killer. A great home rom would work wonders as well.

The design & code work in perfect tandem, like most 90’s games. Road Show is perfect the way it is. Unique, light hearted, cute and just fun to play. I’ll take RS over any of the convoluted & mech-free modern games.

#7428 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Well, as others have said, it is about condition. We have an STTNG on here for 11k....not an 11k game either. Mine is pretty much flawless. I have yet to see a RS in good condition recently sell for 3k. I would go under 4k if I strip the color DMD and the invisiglass, so if somebody wants a better deal, that is always an option.

Here is one that is currently pending sale for $3,750. Faded cab, not as many extra, so I really don't believe 4k is too much to ask. Plus, we are always higher priced in CA. I wish I could get rest of the country prices around here .
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72486
You guys be the judge.

#7429 5 years ago

I sold my RS for $3200 a couple months ago here in LA. It was in really good condition. I had it up at $3400 for a couple of months with no takers. If you are patient you might get more but if you want to move it you might want to remove the accessories and try again.

#7430 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

I sold my RS for $3200 a couple months ago here in LA. It was in really good condition. I had it up at $3400 for a couple of months with no takers. If you are patient you might get more but if you want to move it you might want to remove the accessories and try again.

I agree. On one hand a Color DMD & Inivisiglass should add $500-$600 value. On the other hand not a lot of people seeking a $4k RS. The mods may be pushing it over what the local market will bear. Very nice RS by the way.

#7431 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I agree. On one hand a Color DMD & Inivisiglass should add $500-$600 value. On the other hand not a lot of people seeking a $4k RS. The mods may be pushing it over what the local market will bear. Very nice RS by the way.

Yeah, I hope to pick up a new pin tomorrow, might just flip the glass and DMD and put the RS back up for less.

1 week later
#7432 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First owner Home Use only Attack from Mars Remake LE #448. As of today it has 317 plays. Has TITAN glow in the dark bands and stand up target decals. Game plays and works 100% Play...”
2018-12-30
Yreka, CA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 720 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7433 5 years ago

Lowered the price of my RS

Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am putting up my very nice Road Show. It plays perfectly well. Only reason I am selling is that I need space and recouped some funds after picking up my personal holy grail. Th...”
2018-12-10
Los Angeles, CA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 949 times

I just picked up a nice STTNG, but though nice, it made me realize how exceptionally nice my RS is.
I would keep it, but neither my kids nor I ever really got used to it. Just not our cup of tea. Probably been playing my STTNG more often in the week I had it then I ever played the RS (ok, I might be exaggerating a bit).

#7434 5 years ago

Just took in a fun house that needs shopping. Cabinet decals were redone and peeling. Playfield decent. Nice player. $3200 obo.

#7435 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Just took in a fun house that needs shopping. Cabinet decals were redone and peeling. Playfield decent. Nice player. $3200 obo.

Pm sent.

#7436 5 years ago

I have a Breakshot for sale, posted in the Marketplace. I will soon be listing a Lord of the Rings.

Machine - For Sale
Breakshot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Breakshot. A few nicks and dings on the cabinet. There is some wear around the lock post and 8 ball hole where I think removing the Mylar pulled away a little paint. Some LED'...”
2019-01-01
Vacaville, CA
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 1008 days
Viewed: 486 times
I live in Vacaville Ca. Easy access

#7437 5 years ago

Nobody in CA looking for a nice loaded TNA huh? I'm kinda surprised to be honest. Well price dropped to $6000

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I've decided to sell my fully loaded, HUO TNA #104. Manufactured 3/8/18. I'm the original owner, home use only right out of the box. Low plays & in excellent condition. It h...”
2019-04-22
Reno, NV
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1599 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7438 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Nobody in CA looking for a nice loaded TNA huh? I'm kinda surprised to be honest.

Reno’s not in CA.

#7439 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Spf

#7440 5 years ago

My Lord of the Rings is now listed. With pictures

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Its in excellent condition. The only thing that may be wrong is it may have a chip out of the plastic around the ring at the top of the ramp, or maybe that's just the way it's made...”
2019-01-02
Vacaville, CA
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 488 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7441 5 years ago

Just listed a T2 on Craigslist.

#7442 5 years ago
Quoted from rx3:

You decided against giving it your full treatment - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-t2-restoration-with-pictures ?

#7443 5 years ago

Gee whiz, that is really nice, that's a great deal. Another great machine on my wish list I will pass up due to lack of room.

#7444 5 years ago
Quoted from rx3:

PM Sent

#7445 5 years ago

LOL that's exactly what I was going to do to it. Unfortunately, I have other projects going on and need to make some room, so It's gotta go.

#7446 5 years ago
Quoted from rx3:

LOL that's exactly what I was going to do to it. Unfortunately, I have other projects going on and need to make some room, so It's gotta go.

The gold powder coated IJ looks sweet too!

#7447 5 years ago

Selling 2 machines in SO CAL for less than i paid for them. Love the games but need the space!

Gottlieb Black Hole - Restored $4200
Gottlieb Volcano - Very clean $1400

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/73462

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66960

#7448 5 years ago

After receiving my Monster Bash Remake, I had to make a difficult choice in selling one of my game.

So I put on the market my TZ, fully restored:

- brand new Mirco playfield
- all cables, connectors, electronic boards, subways, plastics, ramps, cleaned and as good as new
- almost unfaded cabinet (light red fade on the left side)
- PinSound board with CD-quality original Chris Granner soundtrack
- Fully LED converted with LED OCD to prevent ghosting/flickering
- inside cabinet cleaned and repainted black/white
- black & white XPIN LED DMD
- Cliffy protectors
- Great Lake Modulars v2 mini-playfield switches
- PinBits door flashers kit
- PinBits plastic protectors
- art blades
- countless hours in restoration and cleaning…

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale (no trade) my fully restored Bally Twilight Zone (TZ) : - Swapped playfield for a brand new Mirco playfield ($859) - all cables, connectors, electronic boards, subways, p...”
2019-04-27
San Jose, CA
8,190 (OBO)
Archived after: 317 days
Viewed: 1658 times

#7449 5 years ago

Who Dunnit? $3100!
Final price drop with Colordmd. $2700 without it, but why?
PM please.
Thanks,
Eric

#7450 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Who Dunnit? $3100!
Final price drop with Colordmd. $2700 without it, but why?
PM please.
Thanks,
Eric

Great Game, lots of fun. GLWS

There are 12,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/149?hl=jtm3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.