(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,700 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 254.
#7351 5 years ago
Quoted from JWE:

I’m selling my BM66 Premium, below are the details.

$7,000.

I don't feel so bad about what I took to get rid of mine now.

Good luck with sale!

#7352 5 years ago

1 POTC LE ready to ship now, pm if interested.
also a beautiful BBH and a SMVE with colordmd.
lemme know if interested.

#7353 5 years ago

I have a players condition black rose. Led’s throuought. The area around the cannon is in good shape. The only wear on the playfield is under the locker, and a little in the shooters lane. The previous owner tried(and failed) to pen paint the faded red on the cab. This is not a collectors quality machine, but a good players quality machine

Also i have a junkyard that is a good players condition. It has a color dmd and tasteful led’s throuoght. The plastic is chipped behind the wreckingball. This game was on route in houston in early 2000’s for 2 years and i guess the city of Houston made them put a medallion sticker on the side. We were able to remove one of the medallion stickers, but the sticker from 2003 is a fucken beast that wont get off. Next to this sticker are 2 small drill holes. There is almost no wear at the sewer hole, but some wear at the shooters lane

Pm if you would like pics. Not interested in trades unless offers blow socks off. Possibly a 2 for one trade if you have a walking dead premium.

#7354 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Yep, Chris is a solid dude. Used him a few times.

Agree.

#7355 5 years ago

I may regret this...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For Sale or Trade +/- cash. I feel like shaking things up a little. Here's my absolutely PERFECT condition Star Wars Premium. It's beautiful!! Looks exactly as it did when I opened...”
2019-01-29
Livermore, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 434 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7356 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I may regret this...

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Premium/LE)New!NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Testing the waters here guys. I might regret this but I feel like shaking things up a little.
Here's my absolutely PERFECT condition Star Wars Premium. It's beautiful!! Looks exact...”
1 hour ago Livermore, CA 7,000 (Firm)
imagamejunky

+1, quality pinsider & I've seen/played it (it is in stellar shape)

#7357 5 years ago

Anybody have any late 70's Ballys?

#7358 5 years ago

I just listed my Capt Fantastic:

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling my beautifully restored Capt. Fantastic. Playfield is clearcoated and is beautiful. There are a couple cracks in the clear caused by the restorer not using Ron Kruzman'...”
2018-12-03
Austin, TX
Viewed: 125 times

#7359 5 years ago

Very nice but out of my price range. GLWS

#7361 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Who Dunnit up for grabs!
$3500- firm.
So Cal pickup preferred..
NEW Colordmd, code is awesome, and this game looks great in Color!
Lasserific Topper, new Mantis sewer , manual, New rottendog dmd board, Navram, upgraded PDB, stepper motors cleaned-slot boards upgraded and chipped LM339 improves 12v performance. Many new improvements and updates to machine to make it play flawlessly.
No credit dot. Some new plastics, switches, decals, rubbers, some led's.
Translight is Nice, cabinet in good shape- say 7 out of 10, playfield also nice shape say 8 out of 10. Slight usual wear at weapons and clues, nothing major.
PM me please.
Thanks,
Eric

Who Dunnit Bump !
Price lowered to $3300. Can pull colordmd and lower to 2900. I have a old display I can put back in, but dont reccomend it because the colordmd makes this game pop with great color animations!
I dont get a lot of time off, so this week thru Sunday is optimum for drive by and test play!

#7362 5 years ago

Hmmmmmm..........................
Wonder what I could get for my W?D with an extra NOS playfield, two extra NOS slot machines, and NOS plastics set.............................

#7363 5 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Hmmmmmm..........................
Wonder what I could get for my W?D with an extra NOS playfield, two extra NOS slot machines, and NOS plastics set.............................

And Colordmd?
Glws, your North, Im so cal. Plenty of state to sell W?D. Theres another local to me for 3500 with no colordmd.
I also have the lasserific topper and slot topper combo.

#7364 5 years ago

Still looking for one or 2 of these if anyone might be willing to part with:

Laser Cue, Black Pyramid, Centaur, EB Deluxe (1981), Jungle Lord, Gorgar, Seawitch or Harlem Globetrotters.

Robert

#7365 5 years ago

Possibly a far fetched attempt for a trade here. So I am looking for a STTNG, or possibly a StarTrek (really want the SSTNG though). Ideally I would want to trade my really nice RoadShow with some money on top obviously. RS has pretty much everything you can imagine. ColorDMD, custom construction topper, invisiglass, LEDs, playfield in amazing condition. Cab has basically no fade. As I just recently found out it was restored by a fellow pinsider a couple years back.
Even if you don't consider a trade, but have a STTNG for sale, let me know.

#7366 5 years ago

Let's make a trade!

Your perfect condition Houdini, Batman 66, AFMRLE, or MMRLE for my perfect condition Star Wars Premium +/- cash.
I would consider a GOTG too.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For Sale or Trade +/- cash. I feel like shaking things up a little. Here's my absolutely PERFECT condition Star Wars Premium. It's beautiful!! Looks exactly as it did when I opened...”
2019-01-29
Livermore, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 434 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7367 5 years ago

Wanted: Williams Space Shuttle in great condition! I'm in Anaheim, will drive from San Diego to greater LA area. Shipping is ok too. Message me with what you have - I am looking for a great cabinet, playfield, and working condition.

Cheers,

#7368 5 years ago

Gotta give a shout out to Chris Fox.
The guy to call for shipping on the West Coast when you can’t do it yourself and need it moved.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/west-coast-mover#post-4721258

#7369 5 years ago

Really wanting a MET Pro, STTNG, or LOTR. Anybody want to swap out for a super clean Stern Indiana Jones (+/- cash as needed)?

#7370 5 years ago

STLE and Xmen Wolverine Combo Deal. 12k for both. I think thats a pretty good deal?

STLE
Color DMD
Titan bands throughout
Cliffys
LED strip at the ball drain
HUO

Xmen Wolverine
Color DMD
Titan bands throughout
LED flashers
Wolverine newton ball mod
LED strips at the ball drain and the back of the game
Lit nightcrawlers
LEDs on the iceman ramp and magneto's hand
Mirror blades
HUO

#7371 5 years ago

Can I get fries with that?

#7372 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Can I get fries with that?

For 12K I'll throw in fries from McDonalds AND Burger King.

#7373 5 years ago

Curly fries?

#7374 5 years ago

The McRib is back O-din! Take the deal!

#7375 5 years ago

my buddy finally got his addams family and scared stiff pins ready. I updated listings with better pics. If you want to setup a time to see them, pm me and I will pass along my buddys cell and you can setup a time to see them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-addams-family-the-61#post-4723110

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-scared-stiff-39

#7376 5 years ago

If you're free Dec. 22nd were having the Beatles Launch Party at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi if interested in attending.

Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/418430665359498/

Signup:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050E4BA8AD22A57-stern3

#7377 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

If you're free Dec. 22nd were having the Beatles Launch Party at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi if interested in attending.
Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/418430665359498/
Signup:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050E4BA8AD22A57-stern3

When is AYCE Gogi getting Beatles or have you already got one?

#7378 5 years ago

Anyone on the fence about purchasing a Beatles? We have a Beatles Gold in our showroom plus we have Golds & Diamonds in stock.

#7379 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

When is AYCE Gogi getting Beatles or have you already got one?

It will be here this week.

#7380 5 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Anyone on the fence about purchasing a Beatles?

Nope. Played it a bunch this weekend. If it was like $3k I’d consider it for my wife as she loves The Beatles - but the game is far too featureless at its asking price.

#7381 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Nope. Played it a bunch this weekend. If it was like $3k I’d consider it for my wife as she loves The Beatles - but the game is far too featureless at its asking price.

Where'd you play it?

#7382 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Where'd you play it?

Quarterworld & C-Bar in Portland

#7383 5 years ago

Anyone local looking to sell/trade a Total Nuclear Anhiliation? I’ve hemmed and hawed in the past, but I think I’m ready to bite if one pops up locally

#7384 5 years ago

I don't need the money that bad.

#7385 5 years ago

Selling a few pins:
Pin-Bot 1300.00
GTB. Big Shot 700.00
GTB. Dragon 650.00
GTB. Totem 750.00
WMS Fun Fest 400.00
Bally Nip It 400.00
Contact me for details and pics.

#7386 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Cool. Let us know when so we can make a trip up there.

#7387 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Didn't know you got married. Congrats.

#7388 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Didn't know you got married. Congrats.

Yup, on Friday in Mt. Hood Oregon! Then spent the weekend in Portland for funs.

#7389 5 years ago

I've been told to sell my Rob Zombie... Just posted the ad, but I'll get pictures added by the weekend:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Rob Zombie LE. I'm technically the second owner although the first owner hadn't ever opened it. It has the Laseriffic topper and both the factory selectable mods (LED ...”
2019-01-23
Austin, TX
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 427 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7390 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yup, on Friday in Mt. Hood Oregon! Then spent the weekend in Portland for funs.

Yes congratulations!

#7391 5 years ago

Looking to trade my huo met pro....for deadpool or Gotg...woz....+cash.....pm thanks.....

#7392 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Has Beatles arrived yet? I was thinking of stopping by Friday night, but would be bummed to fight that awful traffic only to find it’s not there yet.
Thanks

#7393 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Has Beatles arrived yet? I was thinking of stopping by Friday night, but would be bummed to fight that awful traffic only to find it’s not there yet.
Thanks

It’s there. Really enjoyed it. Feels solid, like a JJP, which was a nice surprise.

#7394 5 years ago

Don't really want to do this but I've decided to sell my TNA #104. HUO, low plays, excellent condition & loaded with mods. I'm sure someone in CA will be interested. Local pickup & cash only

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72584

#7395 5 years ago

Just posted my The Shadow on CL.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Added over 5 years ago:

Gone Daddy Gone!

#7396 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

It’s there. Really enjoyed it. Feels solid, like a JJP, which was a nice surprise.

Cool. I’ll stop by then.

#7397 5 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Just posted my The Shadow on CL.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

I was just looking at that. Looks and sounds nice!

#7398 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I was just looking at that. Looks and sounds nice!

Thank you for the good feedback! It's a player, but in really nice, unhacked condition. Got a nibble on it already!

#7399 5 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Thank you for the good feedback! It's a player, but in really nice, unhacked condition. Got a nibble on it already!

Great price on a great game. If I had games at home and not on location, I'd have it in my truck already.

#7400 5 years ago

Anyone have a SW premium for sale in So. Cal?

There are 12,700 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/148?hl=zh2oson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.