(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,672 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 459 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 12,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 254.
#7301 5 years ago

Who Dunnit up for grabs!
$3500- firm.
So Cal pickup preferred..
NEW Colordmd, code is awesome, and this game looks great in Color!
Lasserific Topper, new Mantis sewer , manual, New rottendog dmd board, Navram, upgraded PDB, stepper motors cleaned-slot boards upgraded and chipped LM339 improves 12v performance. Many new improvements and updates to machine to make it play flawlessly.
No credit dot. Some new plastics, switches, decals, rubbers, some led's.
Translight is Nice, cabinet in good shape- say 7 out of 10, playfield also nice shape say 8 out of 10. Slight usual wear at weapons and clues, nothing major.
PM me please.
Thanks,
Eric

#7302 5 years ago

Also For Sale;
Gottlieb 1977 "Big Hit", Baseball themed wedgehead. Single player game, Nice, $700 obo.
1936 California Exhibit Company "Big Shot"; flipperless, no power needed, 5 ball nickle machine. Really Nice antique, $800.
Chicago Coin's 1964 Criss-Cross "Pop Up". Polished nickle coin door, set to Free Play. Shoot ball on playfield like a pitch and bat to activate targets that pop up 4 balls to form combinations of scoring, tic tac toe style. Works and plays Great; $1000.

#7303 5 years ago

Looking to trade a Ghostbusters Pro. I only bought it a few months ago and haven't played it much mostly because I bought AC/DC Premium and Metallica Pro all around the same time (Iron Maiden Premium on the way; Couldnt resist).

Mostly looking for Aerosmith or newer titles.

#7304 5 years ago

I know it is long shot but looking for an arcade JP from raw thrills and a pump it up/DDR game.

Have IJ4 and ACDC LTBR as possible trades.

Thanks, Mike

#7306 5 years ago

Hi All,
Looking for a collector quality Flash Gordon or Wms IJ. I know there are a couple of nice IJs on the market but looking for something with cc playfield. I'm tempted to go after the one in WV but really don't want to ship. With my luck it would arrive in several pieces...
Thanks!!

#7308 5 years ago

Just serviced, cleaned, waxed, re-rubbered, 100% working T2 for sale in L.A./Pasadena. Pics on “OfferUp” $2800. Bring a little Terminator home for the holidays

#7309 5 years ago

Who Dunnit Black Friday Bump!
$3300!!! With Colordmd.
Few tire Kickers so maybe this will motivate.
PM me. Not looking for any trades.
Full post top of page.

#7310 5 years ago

Devil's Dare- $1000. This game was at our Lodi league location (Adam's) for a few years. It went to PAGG two years ago and GSPF this last year. It's currently at Spencer's in Rancho Cordova. I believe the only issue it experienced at GSPF was the need for a new coin door lock.

#7311 5 years ago

Art, nice looking T2, GLWS

#7312 5 years ago

Thanks Mike, I picked a busy weekend to list it, didn’t I?
I’ve had a few PMs from people who can’t find the OfferUp ad (Pasadena 91104) so I hope to make a proper Pinside ad for the T2 on (Cyber)Monday. maybe a cyber monday sale price too?

#7313 5 years ago

I just posted my GOTG pro FS.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I bought this new in June of 2018. It has the following upgrades: - lollipop rails - light up flipper buttons - speaker light kit with acrylics - mezelmods sling/inlane protector...”
2018-11-25
Ceres, CA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 341 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7314 5 years ago

HUO Family Guy. Mint and like new. Located in Lake Elsinore. $5,300.00

Added over 5 years ago:

sold

#7315 5 years ago

IT'S CYBER MONDAY!!! As promised, I ran an ad for my T2 AND I knocked $200 off the price for you guys.

Here's the ad:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Terminator 2 (T2) for sale in Pasadena, CA. Playfield was just stripped down and cleaned/polished/waxed. All new rubbers, GI lamps, some colored Cliffy post sleeves and a few new p...”
2018-11-26
Pasadena, CA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 525 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7316 5 years ago

Will be officially posting my AFM Le with black trim shortly. $7400. Perfect In Danville, NorCal

#7317 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Devil's Dare- $1000. This game was at our Lodi league location (Adam's) for a few years. It went to PAGG two years ago and GSPF this last year. It's currently at Spencer's in Rancho Cordova. I believe the only issue it experienced at GSPF was the need for a new coin door lock.

Lowered the price to $900. Mrgone should be able to get some pics to me later this evening or tomorrow.

Machine - For Sale
Devil's Dare Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This game was at our league location in Lodi for a few years. It went to PAGG in 2017 without problems. It went to GSPF in 2018. The only problem I was made aware of at GSPF was...”
2018-11-26
Rancho Cordova, CA
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 239 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7318 5 years ago

I have dropped my TSPP to 4,900.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Fully functional machine in pretty good shape. Good: -Added art blades -Extra World of Springfield toys -Moe's 3d diarama -Neat Simpsons car topper (pictured) -Garage door coil up...”
2018-12-24
Oakland, CA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 802 times

#7319 5 years ago

Devil's Dare is sold. GOTG is pending sale later tonight.

#7320 5 years ago

GLWS.

#7321 5 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Haunted House complete project machine that needs a new home. The cabinet is in better shape cosmetic-wise than most, and the playfields have the typical wear. All the boards are included and some ground modifications were made to the CPU and driver boards, and some transistors were replaced on the pop bumper driver boards. The capacitors for the rectified DC in the bottom of the cabinet were replaced. The backglass is in very good shape and is included. I will have some photos available this evening on Photobucket. Local pickup ONLY.

Price is $750.00 firm.

PM with any questions.

Location is in Shandon, California, 18 miles east of Paso Robles off of Highway 46. Guess I should make my location visible instead of private, eh?

#7322 5 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

I have a Gottlieb Haunted House complete project machine that needs a new home. The cabinet is in better shape cosmetic-wise than most, and the playfields have the typical wear. All the boards are included and some ground modifications were made to the CPU and driver boards, and some transistors were replaced on the pop bumper driver boards. The capacitors for the rectified DC in the bottom of the cabinet were replaced. The backglass is in very good shape and is included. I will have some photos available this evening on Photobucket. Local pickup ONLY.
Price is $750.00 firm.
PM with any questions.

Location?

#7323 5 years ago

WTB Wiliams Indiana Jones. Please PM if you are in So Cal and have one to sell.

#7325 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Anyone looking for a HUO Iron Maiden Pro? Bought a new game so it’s on the block. Shaker, shooter rod, and mirror blades. 54

Sitting right where I unboxed it...willing to throw in a San Carlo Sub!

#7326 5 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Price is $750.00 firm.
PM with any questions.
Location is in Shandon, California, 18 miles east of Paso Robles off of Highway 46. Guess I should make my location visible instead of private, eh?

NO TIME, to far. Be 2+ weeks before I could get there. Im out, nice package, GLWS.

#7327 5 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Price is $750.00 firm.
PM with any questions.

PM sent.

#7328 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Devil's Dare is sold. GOTG is pending sale later tonight.

GOTG sold.

#7329 5 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Price is $750.00 firm.
PM with any questions.

Wow good deal here. For that price the new owner could splurge on a new set of mirco playfields and still be ahead.

#7330 5 years ago

In recent memory I have sold my X-Men, Spiderman, AFMr, Stern ST Premium and my NBA Fastbreak & will probably list my NGG for sale.

While I enjoy or enjoyed these games, since I bought my Night Rider to re-theme I have remembered how fun the older & surely simpler SS games (rule wise) were/are.

Thinking back on the Fathom, Police Force & Comet I owned and similar I played at the Lucky Ju Ju (now the Pacific Pinball Museum) and at bars in the 70's, my desire to learn the rules for an "18 Mission Game Progression" dwindles.

Maybe I'm just getting older; I do know that I can't play for more than 10 - 15 minutes without taking an Aleve to minimize the arthritis pain in both hands.
I'm sure that plays into my desire too.

I think that this afternoon I may go over to Alameda and play a few of these simpler ruled games that are difficult to master.

If anyone local to me has an early SS game in good condition that may be wanting to part with, let me know...I might be tempted to buy.

Robert

#7331 5 years ago

Not sure if this is the right forum but I am looking for help from a fellow pinsider who could help pack up and drop at a depot an arcade game from Santa Clarita that I am trying to have shipped as the buyer is not willing to ship. I will pay for supplies and your time. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

#7332 5 years ago

You could give Chris a call at Sly Fox shipping. He normally couriers machines between northern and southern CA but he may be able to do this for you. His number is (209)493-8871.

#7333 5 years ago

Chris is solid.

#7334 5 years ago

Yep, Chris is a solid dude. Used him a few times.

#7336 5 years ago

Another bump for Chris, good guy!

#7337 5 years ago

Not my re-theme, but it is nice.

I'm still working on integrating sounds into mine. All of the graphics are complete, with only the playfield overlay to print and install. Since I will be screwing with the playfield and the wiring still, the playfield overlay is on hold. Life had sort of put this on hold, but now that it's turning into winter I will probably move ahead a bit faster.

My re-theme thread is here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-night-rider-ss-re-theme

Robert

#7338 5 years ago

I still have "Cyborg Week" pricing on that decent, shopped T2. $2600 takes it home.

It's 1-2k cheaper than the *other* T2s currently for sale in SoCal.

PLUS it makes a delightful holiday gift for the family

#7339 5 years ago

Wondering if anyone has one or 2 of these they might be willing to part with:

Laser Cue, Black Pyramid, Centaur, EB Deluxe (1981), Jungle Lord, Gorgar, Seawitch or Harlem Globetrotters.

Robert

#7340 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Laser Cue, Black Pyramid, Centaur, EB Deluxe (1981), Jungle Lord, Gorgar, Seawitch or Harlem Globetrotters.
Robert

I Have an EBDLE I will be parting with very soon. PM'ing

#7341 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

In recent memory I have sold my X-Men, Spiderman, AFMr, Stern ST Premium and my NBA Fastbreak & will probably list my NGG for sale.
While I enjoy or enjoyed these games, since I bought my Night Rider to re-theme I have remembered how fun the older & surely simpler SS games (rule wise) were/are.
Thinking back on the Fathom, Police Force & Comet I owned and similar I played at the Lucky Ju Ju (now the Pacific Pinball Museum) and at bars in the 70's, my desire to learn the rules for an "18 Mission Game Progression" dwindles.
Maybe I'm just getting older; I do know that I can't play for more than 10 - 15 minutes without taking an Aleve to minimize the arthritis pain in both hands.
I think that this afternoon I may go over to Alameda and play a few of these simpler ruled games that are difficult to master.
If anyone local to me has an early SS game in good condition that may be wanting to part with, let me know...I might be tempted to buy.
Robert

I couldn't agree more,i almost exclusively like to own and play the 80's and early 90's games for the simple rules.i recall you were looking to buy a Hollywood heat recently,i have one that you can "borrow" and give me back when you get your fill.

#7342 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Farfalla if anyone has one

#7343 5 years ago

MrSanRamon I plan on fixing you my 1978 Williams Contact this weekend.

Playfield and backglass are in great condition, just need to update the boards.

#7344 5 years ago

I have an Xmen Wolverine in the bay area that Id probably give a little pinside discount on.

#7345 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Robert

I recommend to pick up a Williams System 9, or two. There are only 3 - Comet, Space Shuttle, Sorcerer. All excellent pins and generally cheaper than System 11s and early Ballys.

#7346 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Robert

Feel free to swing by sometime and play Gorgar.
I should have some time at the end of December to help with the audio on your retheme. Been booked up with work projects, but we have a year end shut down coming up.

#7347 5 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Feel free to swing by sometime and play Gorgar.

This is California and I'm retired and don't have much money, so you should give me that game.

You can try to hold out, but when the new Governor takes over, this is a done deal!

Robert

#7348 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I’m the original owner has low plays, cab is solid, no dings or scratches. I bought it in April of this year. Plays great with no issues. Cliffy protectors B&W leg brackets T...”
2018-12-01
Huntington Beach, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 451 times
Contributed to Pinside
Hello,
I’m selling my BM66 Premium, below are the details.
I’m the original owner has low plays, cab is solid, no dings or scratches. I bought it in April of this year. Plays great with no issues.
Cliffy protectors
B&W leg brackets
Titan clear rubber
Flipper fidelity speakers (original speakers included)
Pinovators external sub connector
Atomic Pile, Mod Couple
Shooter lane plexi, Mod Couple with batmobile and batboat.
Batcopter, Hallmark
Bat emblem lockdown bar, chrome Candy
I’m located in So Cal Huntington Beach area. Send me a PM for pics or questions if interested.

$7,000. Looking to sell to fund another pin.
Thanks.

#7349 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I recommend to pick up a Williams System 9, or two. There are only 3 - Comet, Space Shuttle, Sorcerer. All excellent pins and generally cheaper than System 11s and early Ballys.

Owned a Comet for over 15 years, and yes it was pretty fun.

Robert

#7350 5 years ago

Hasta la vista, T2. It is sold to a fellow Pinsider. Keeping it in the family!
(Donation made )

There are 12,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/147?hl=zh2oson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.