(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 255.
#7151 5 years ago

On a related note, I am wiling to entertain offers on my Taxi I have for sale.

#7152 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

May be selling my Deadpool Pro after the Launch party this saturday if anyone is interested, please pm me. 1 of the 2 pro are spoken for, but I will be putting an LE in soon so if someone wants to save some money on a slightly used DP...heres your chance.

Serious question...

Will it smell like meat? I'm a militant vegan.

#7153 5 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Serious question...
Will it smell like meat? I'm a militant vegan.

Yes and drenched in blood
Obviously you have yet to visit. Games are in bar and lobby, not in dining room

#7154 5 years ago

I have 3 Star Wars Pro machines used for demo only at ComicCon. Look and play like new. Factory warranty included

$4800 each

Thank you

#7155 5 years ago

Hobbit LE - 7800
TZ - Fully restored amazing machine - 9500
TSPP - 5500
Full Throttle - 1/2 price

#7156 5 years ago

On the hunt for something new. I want to work on a machine I haven’t done before. Mostly interested in:

AFMr
MMr
Star Wars premium
My wife is pushing for a LOTR. Looking for a clean HUO

#7157 5 years ago

Pm’d You Zdoor

#7158 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Yes and drenched in blood
Obviously you have yet to visit. Games are in bar and lobby, not in dining room

Thank you. Will consider in the future.

#7159 5 years ago

I need to make some room in my shop, so I decided to sell my Taxi. However, I may also be willing to part with my Whirlwind if there is interest.

Mechanically the machine is in good condition. I picked this up as a project last year, and managed to get it going. It got a ton of play at the Golden State Pinball Festival this last year, and help up well. The playfield is original, but is still in good shape. It does have some broken plastics, particularly around the drop targets, and the slings.

The worst part of the machine is the cabinet. It looks like it sat on someone's porch for a while. The head is delaminating in one spot. I believe the head on this late System 11 is the same as the heads on early WPC machines, so cosmokramer should be able to make a replacement at a reasonable price.

The price would be $2,400 firm for the machine. I will try to get some pictures and and an add up this evening.

#7161 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Firepower II, 1100.
sacramento.craigslist.org link

Looks like a honey of a machine, & pretty uncommon. GLWS!

-Jason

#7162 5 years ago

Yeah, I've played the heck out if it for the last 7 years. Time for a change up.

#7164 5 years ago

#7165 5 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Family guy and X-men have new homes with fellow pinsiders.
Donation made to pinside.
Still looking to move an IJ4 $4,200.
Thanks,
Mike

Just still keeping this out there. May go the Craigslist route in the next month or so.

#7166 5 years ago

My WW is up in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I need to make some room in my shop, so I decided to sell either my Taxi or my Whirlwind. Mechanically the machine is in good condition. I picked this up as a project last year, a...”
2018-09-12
Bakersfield, CA
2,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 795 times

#7167 5 years ago

Ive lowered the price on my Taxi... I could even deliver to SoCal for the right price.

#7168 5 years ago

Selling a Star Trek Promium

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a Star Trek Pro "Pinball Refinery" edition... HUO with ColorDMD, Shaker motor, Titan rubbers, Aurich translite and LED interactive backbox panel. Excellent game. No trades...”
2018-09-09
Orange County, CA
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 337 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold

#7169 5 years ago

Selling the following:
NOS LOTR Playfied - 750
TZ 9,500
TSPP 5,250
THLE 7,500
FullThrottle - make offer

Sale Pending

#7170 5 years ago

It's about time I added a System 11 game to my collection, and I've decided I enjoy BK2000 the most. Great game. Looking for a nice one around NorCal. Shoot me a PM

#7171 5 years ago

Have a NIB Iron Maiden pro if anyone interested in buying or trading.
What do you have?

Added over 6 years ago:

gone.

#7172 5 years ago

Did anyone buy a game from the Playland auction?

#7173 5 years ago

A friend of mine did. He got the White Water. You can see the hammer prices here: https://www.liveauctioneers.com/h/?pagenum=1&ah=1098-15460
The friend noted that it was hammer price + about 30% for the final price.

#7174 5 years ago

The final prices I'm seeing by cross-referencing the catalog and https://www.michaans.com/pdf/prices-realized/2018/realized_091518.pdf are high.
TAF for $8400. MB for $9600. FH $4500. I only went once to Playland - not to play pinball. The games were in really bad shape.

#7175 5 years ago

I put in some absentee bids on a few machines, figuring low average price based on rough condition then subtracted the fees from that. None of my bids were even in the ballpark of hammer price. They're must've been some folks there who REALLY wanted those games.

#7176 5 years ago

At those prices I should've invited the attendees back to my house for Round 2

#7177 5 years ago

Excitement of the auction and failure to consider fees will get people. Plus add in a mix of folks who probably aren’t actually aware of values beyond asking prices on ebay and poof go the deals.

#7178 5 years ago

I have a NIB IMDN Pro for sale or trade if anyone interested.
Thanks

#7179 5 years ago

Going to be posting a Ripley's Believe It or Not soon. Would love to trade (with cash) for Metallica, STTNG, or WOZ. If not it'll be posted as an outright sale about a week from now.

#7180 5 years ago

Selling Stern Star Trek Premium. It has shaker and Aurich kit. I got it NIB and it looks like new. $5800. Can send pictures to anyone interested.

#7181 5 years ago

Selling some games to make room.
Road Show nice pf, cab, tasteful leds, small scratch on translite, $3200
No Fear, nice pf, faded cab, leds, $2000
Will post ad for NF soon, if you are interested to see them in person, I'm in San Fernando valley near LA

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my really nice Red & Ted's Road Show to make room for an Iron Maden on order. Has a really nice playfield with no wear (no Fish wear either!). Has a nice Translite but ...”
2018-09-22
Valdosta, GA
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 279 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 6 years ago:

No Fear ad (price went up when Pinside suggested the new price): https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69286

#7182 5 years ago

ebay.com link: 0 make your own pinball mods start a business asking 1500 brand new in the box pm me if interested looking for local sale

#7183 5 years ago

I’ve pretty much made my last price reduction on Taxi. If no one wants it st this price, I may put it in storage till next spring.

Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I need to make room in my shop, so I am selling either this Taxi, or my WW. The playfield on this Taxi is above average, as the area around the pop bumpers is not torn up. Howeve...”
2018-08-30
Bakersfield, CA
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 1180 times

#7184 5 years ago

I've decided to sell a couple machines to make room for a Skee Ball, DDR platforms and TNA which should hopefully ship before the end of the year. At least one of the new additions is a pin!

I'll be selling my prototype Earthshaker, Whirlwind and Ripley's Believe it or Not. I'll get ads up this evening.

Also still looking for a The Walking Dead LE if anyone has a lead on one.

#7185 5 years ago

Ads up:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Ripley's to make some room. My wife finally convinced my 12 Pat Lawlor titles are too many... It's in great condition with a bit of wear around the center VUK shown in...”
2018-09-24
Austin, TX
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 323 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my sample Earthshaker #151. The sample and prototype games have the collapsing building mechanism which is very fun. Playfield is clearcoated and in great shape, perfec...”
2018-09-24
Austin, TX
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 387 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Excellent condition Whirlwind for sale. Some may even say imamaculate! New clearcoated playfield, new plastics, new topper, and new fan. The cabinet was clearcoated since the or...”
2018-09-24
Austin, TX
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 2562 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7186 5 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I’ve pretty much made my last price reduction on Taxi. If no one wants it st this price, I may put it in storage till next spring.

Maybe I'll have room for it next spring if you don't end up selling it this time around!

#7187 5 years ago

Anyone have any interest in a WWE LE?

#7188 5 years ago

Selling my Escalera since I bought a new forklift model:

Other - For Sale
“I picked this Escalera up used from a fellow pinsider and have only used it a handful of times, but it's been so invaluable I picked up a new one with the forklift attachment. T...”
2019-01-08
Austin, TX
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 251 times

#7189 5 years ago

Selling my solid state Night Rider, located in Nor Cal in Folsom.

Machine - For Sale
Night Rider Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my overall nice condition solid state Night Rider. See photos for condition. Backglass and playfield are in good condition without major wear. Game is fully working.”
2018-09-26
Folsom, CA
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 371 times

#7190 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “WWE LE, shaker, mirror blades, flippers rebuilt, speaker lights, fresh Titans throughout. Super Clean, ready to go...Good bag still stapled inside.”
2018-10-02
Los Angeles, CA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 498 times
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69459

#7191 5 years ago

Looking for a decent players condition Earthshaker. Not interested in projects or collector quality. Located in Santa Clarita. Feel free to PM me.

#7192 5 years ago

Just posted my RBION - would prefer to include cash and trade for MET Pro, STTNG, LOTR, or Simpsons. Other titles definitely considered.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69543

#7193 5 years ago

Testing water here...
I'm considering selling my IMDN LE, $10k (this is what I paid for).

PM if interested.

#7194 5 years ago

Still...looking...for...a...fish...Tales...

Robert

#7195 5 years ago

Iron Maiden Premium: $7,500

so I keep my pins in the lobby of my day job, and some drama went down, so now I need to store or sell my machines. I freaking love this game but I just can't store all of them. So it's gotta go. Game is in perfect working condition. Pick-up only, any time of day. I'd like to get it out of here by this weekend if possible. I have a hydrolic cart here and can help you load it into your vehicle.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

- Adam

#7196 5 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

Iron Maiden Premium: $7,500
so I keep my pins in the lobby of my day job, and some drama went down, so now I need to store or sell my machines. I freaking love this game but I just can't store all of them. So it's gotta go. Game is in perfect working condition. Pick-up only, any time of day. I'd like to get it out of here by this weekend if possible. I have a hydrolic cart here and can help you load it into your vehicle.
PM me if interested. Thanks!
- Adam

I don't want to sound rude or disrespectful, but if you really need to get it out before the weekend, you might want to bring your price below NIB pricing.

#7197 5 years ago

Selling Iron Maiden LE # 6
$9800 cash only

#7198 5 years ago

Fair enough. It’s just what I paid for it. I could come down a few hundred, but more than that and I may as well just pay more to store it.

#7199 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I don't want to sound rude or disrespectful, but if you really need to get it out before the weekend, you might want to bring your price below NIB pricing.

To be fair, you save on shipping & a potential letter from the Use Tax board.

#7200 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

To be fair, you save on shipping & a potential letter from the Use Tax board.

Very true. Good thing we have a local distributor now surfsidedetail that you can pick up a game at their location with warranty and stern/distributor support, and for less than what he’s asking for his OUO. I just bought my ACDC pro vault from them and they loaded it in my car, saved my back, and were fantastic. Very pleased with Evan and (crap forgot the other guys name, but he was the one who helped me and kicked butt loading it ).

These are the risks we take with buying modern pins; used (little to no support or pay for parts replacement) vs NIB (take a bigger hit to resell). At what price difference does a buyer say to themselves, id rather buy used and save xxx rather than go NIB? One is not better than the other, it’s just that everybody has their own price that they are ok with spending or even losing.

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/144?hl=jarson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.