(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 255.
#6701 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Hey Rob, how much have you sunk into that Jeep by now??

Probably more than your McLaren is worth!

#6702 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Hahah! Man. I still can't believe you didn't jump on my Jeep when I had it for sale. Fully loaded Rubicon with $48K sticker, and $30K+ in bad ass mods... Everything done to it.. only 9k miles... Was only a year old... and offered to u for $45K. LOL.

#6703 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

If I had spent all the money I spent on Jeeps on pinball machines back in the 90s, I'd probably still be down to the games I have today and driving the same Toyota pickup I have now.

It's what a hobby is all about. Not counting what pennies you have into something and worry about how to get it back, but giving yourself something fun to do, that is way better than wasting hours sitting in front of the idiot box, when you already know how the plot will pan out.

#6704 5 years ago

Lol, lambo’s or mclaren’s are drivers cars? Since when? Last I checked they don’t even have manual transmissions. No fun pedal=not a drivers car

Anyway, what else is for sale in SoCal?

#6706 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

We’re all good, he doesn’t seem like a bad guy
Either, just too sensative for Pinside
Must be the Mclaren he drives , needs every penny he can get for that payment
Must not tip at all thinking about that car payment each time
Just having fun KPG
Ps :your welcome to try my Lambo’s !!

Quoted from RobT:

I know both KPG and RVDV, and they are both great guys, but I think that they are BOTH cheap ass bastards. One is that way because he drives a McLaren. The other one is that way because he drives a Lambo. Two peas in a pod!

Quoted from kpg:

We're all good! He didn't seem like a bad guy, just cheap. Business aside I'm sure he's not a bad dude.
But he's probably a shitty tipper.

I got you all beat, I drive a PriusC! Not even a Prius. 50+mpg - cheap mother fucka for the win!

#6707 5 years ago

There's more wind blowing out there right now than the Santa Anna's

#6708 5 years ago

McLaren, Lambo, Jeep, Toyota...piffle. I drive this sweet ride, and it has a real transmission (when it works).

#6709 5 years ago

Hello,
I do not know if this is the appropriate place to list a few video games that I am planning on hauling to the Golden State Pinball Festival Swapmeet or not? Well here it goes. I am planning on selling an original Pac-Man, Mrs Pac-Man, Frogger,and Popeye games. These games have been in storage for years and I will sell them as non working complete restoreable units . I am not a video gamer but bought these years ago as part of a package deal with pins. If you are interested pls PM me for pictures.
Thanks, Rob

Added over 6 years ago: All games are sold . Thank you Pinside

#6710 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I got you all beat, I drive a PriusC! Not even a Prius. 50+mpg - cheap mother fucka for the win!

Hahaha dude. You are just the smartest one in the room. Guys who buy exotics are making dumb financial decisions because they are depreciating assets. But, they are fun, and since I'm not into drugs..I guess I need to be addicted to something. Just wish my hobbies weren't so expensive lol.

#6711 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I owned an MR2 too, but it wasn't the turbo.

I had an 88 supercharged MR2 and then the new style 91 turbo when they were first released. The 91 was a rocket for sure, but the 88 was an insane amount of power in a tiny car.

I miss those cars...

#6712 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I had an 88 supercharged MR2 and then the new style 91 turbo when they were first released. The 91 was a rocket for sure, but the 88 was an insane amount of power in a tiny car.
I miss those cars...

They were amazing cars and very tunable. I used to be into the import scene with various heavily modded Honda's, Mitsubishi's, etc. Never did get the MKIV Toyota Supra TT I always wanted.. maybe one day

#6713 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I miss those cars...

Miss my MR2 so much!
Called it the Falcon, fastest hunk a junk in so cal. Got so many tickets in it, felt it was best to move on. Last my license for a year too!

#6714 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Miss my MR2 so much!
Called it the Falcon, fastest hunk a junk in so cal. Got so many tickets in it, felt it was best to move on. Last my license for a year too!

Lol sports cars can make you turn into an animal on the road.

When I was 16 years old - I got my license the day of my birthday. 3 months later I had my first speeding ticket, 58 in a 45.

Saw the judge, and it only took her 2 mins to tell me she is suspending my license for 6 months. I had lived my entire life waiting for my driver's license just to have it taken away for half a year haha.. live and learn.

#6715 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Lol sports cars can make you turn into an animal on the road.
When I was 16 years old - I got my license the day of my birthday. 3 months later I had my first speeding ticket, 58 in a 45.

I drove my first car, a 1968 Galaxie 500 off the cliff up on Skyline Drive in Fullerton as I was racing around a turn. The only thing that stopped us was a tree about 30 feet down. And we didn't even have cell phones to distract us back then. People that still drive with those in their hands are the real hazard no matter what they drive.

#6716 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Hahah! Man. I still can't believe you didn't jump on my Jeep when I had it for sale. Fully loaded Rubicon with $48K sticker, and $30K+ in bad ass mods... Everything done to it.. only 9k miles... Was only a year old... and offered to u for $45K. LOL.

No regrets my friend!

As you know, a huge part of the Jeep hobby is building it yourself ("built not bought") and I didn't want to be deprived of that. Sure, it cost me more, but it's been hella fun building it.

#6717 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I drove my first car, a 1968 Galaxie 500 off the cliff up on Skyline Drive in Fullerton as I was racing around a turn. The only thing that stopped us was a tree about 30 feet down. And we didn't even have cell phones to distract us back then. People that still drive with those in their hands are the real hazard no matter what they drive.

Finished my restoration on 1968 xl Gt
First 500 miles done on 428 engine with upgraded modern parts

It’s no slouch indeed

#6718 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Finished my restoration on 1968 xl Gt
First 500 miles done on 428 engine with upgraded modern parts
It’s no slouch indeed

Is it a ragtop? My second car was a 1968 XL convertible that originally had a 302, but once I dragged the wrecked hardtop home, I rebuilt and transferred the entire drivetrain including the 390 into it and painted it Ferrari Red. That's what started me working on cars, and we ruled the freeway in that thing for few years.

#6720 5 years ago
Quoted from gaspumprob:

Hello,
I do not know if this is the appropriate place to list a few video games that I am planning on hauling to the Golden State Pinball Festival Swapmeet or not? Well here it goes. I am planning on selling an original Pac-Man, Mrs Pac-Man, Frogger,and Popeye games.

Apparently not. This is a pinball forum, not a pac-man forum.

#6722 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Is it a ragtop? My second car was a 1968 XL convertible that originally had a 302, but once I dragged the wrecked hardtop home, I rebuilt and transferred the entire drivetrain including the 390 into it and painted it Ferrari Red. That's what started me working on cars, and we ruled the freeway in that thing for few years.

This one is fastback
Nice gold color with sport rims

#6723 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No regrets my friend!
As you know, a huge part of the Jeep hobby is building it yourself ("built not bought") and I didn't want to be deprived of that. Sure, it cost me more, but it's been hella fun building it.
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

Sick Jeep man. Totally get it and you are right!! I think I had more fun building it then time to go to trails I loved crawling on. Big Bear is my favorite, so many fun black diamond trails.

Anyway - I ended up replacing it with an '18 Ford Raptor on 37s and tuned to 550hp/600tq. Some mild suspension mods.

Drives amazing both on and off road. Already sent it off a couple nice jumps in Glamis lol .. I've done a little crawling in it too, but it's super wide and more about going fast off road. Ill always love Jeeps though, they are the best trail machines ever.

#6724 5 years ago

Take it to myotherpenisisacar.com!!!! FFS...

#6725 5 years ago

Blah blah blah....have something for sale? No? Wanna talk cars? Please take it to the basement.

#6727 5 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Blah blah blah....have something for sale? No? Wanna talk cars? Please take it to the basement.

If people have something for sale, they will post it... Sorry to have inconvenienced you having to swipe your finger over a few additional posts. I hope your thumb and/or index finger isn't cramped from the extra work

#6728 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

If people have something for sale, they will post it. FYI

Right - and in the meantime, those of us who follow this thread for its actual purpose have to wade through all your b.s.

#6729 5 years ago

Right - and in the meantime, those of us who follow this thread for its actual purpose have to wade through all your b.s.

Must be super tough to "wade through BS"

Barely even a few posts lol

#6730 5 years ago

2nd.

#6733 5 years ago

5th

Some people aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.

#6734 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

5th
Some people aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.

2nd

#6736 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Apparently not. This is a pinball forum, not a pac-man forum.

But he is bringing them to a Pinball show...

#6737 5 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

But he is bringing them to a Pinball show...

And lot of people drive cars to pinball shows.

The irony of most of those that are complaining now is if you click on their thread history link, you can find BS posts of their own that have nothing to do with buying or selling a pinball game.

#6738 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And lot of people drive cars to pinball shows.

But do they SELL them there??

#6739 5 years ago

Price dropped on my SM project.
$3400 OBO

#6740 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Price dropped on my SM project.
$3400 OBO

Quoted from kpg:

Sorry to have inconvenienced you having to swipe your finger over a few additional posts.

Now I gotta go back at least a page to find the post with his original price. It ain't just scrolling any more. Now we're in PITA country

Plus, O-Din already started a California For Sale thread that was intended to go off topic.

#6741 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Now I gotta go back at least a page to find the post with his original price. It ain't just scrolling any more. Now we're in PITA country
Plus, O-Din already started a California For Sale thread that was intended to go off topic.

See the emblem that looks like a silhouette? Click on that and you will only see posts made by that user. PITA? Learn to internet.

#6742 5 years ago

Here ya go.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-amazing-spider-man-w-nos-playfieldbackglassplastics#post-4385041

Quoted from fireball2:

#6743 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

It wasn't intended too, but it was meant to reduce the bitching and moaning if it just happened to do so.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-cal-official-for-sale-and-wanted-club-fun-edition/page/5#post-4385392

#6744 5 years ago

My AFMr (LE #34) (green trim), purchased from Larry @ Flip N Out is still available.

Essentially brand new, 146 plays.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63655

$7500...located at 94583, prefer local buyer...no trades.

Thanks.

Robert

#6745 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale or trade is my beautiful and highly collectible Williams Indiana Jones- The Pinball Adventure. Some guys have stated that they either don’t want cabinet decals or th...”
2018-05-09
Livermore, CA
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1589 times
Contributed to Pinside

Bump for price drop. This is a fantastic IJ. Quite frankly I’m surprised nobody has bought this yet..

#6746 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Bump for price drop. This is a fantastic IJ. Quite frankly I’m surprised nobody has bought this yet..

At that price? I'm not.

#6748 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
FS or Trade: Indiana Jones: The Pinball AdventureUsed - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I've decided to sell or trade my beautiful Williams Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure. Includes brand new uninstalled cabinet decals!

$7600 OBO

I am also willing to trade +/- c...”
1 hour ago Livermore, CA 7,600 (OBO)
imagamejunky

I'm surprised that you're surprised.

#6749 5 years ago

That's still 2 grand more than I'd expect to pay for an IJ, good luck with your sale, but I don't think you're gonna get much interest at that price.

#6750 5 years ago

I for one will never buy ANY used, 20+ year old pins for twice what it cost brand new, regardless of its condition... And if this means I will never acquire the last 4 games on my wishlist, so be it!! I wont be on the list of chumps who help drive up pin prices to the retarded level they are these days!
No offense or anything dude, just why you wont hear from me on this one. But good luck selling, there are still plenty of chumps around here with way more dollars than sense!!

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/135?hl=metal-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.