(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 255.
#6551 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale or trade is my beautiful and highly collectible Williams Indiana Jones- The Pinball Adventure. Some guys have stated that they either don’t want cabinet decals or th...”
2018-05-09
Livermore, CA
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1589 times
Contributed to Pinside

Bump for price drop

#6552 6 years ago

Still have my Iron Man I'm looking to move, I'd like to get $4,500 for it.

- I want to say it's a HUO game, but I don't have any documentation to back it up
- Plays flawless mechanically/electrically and immorally tough
- Completely LED'd

http://s264.photobucket.com/user/ttaki/library/Iron%20Man?sort=2&page=1

Thanks,
Kyle

#6553 6 years ago

Just found an Excalibur that I gotta finance, so... I'm looking to sell:
1. The spare NOS playfield that came with the Excalibur.
2. Player's condition Fireball 2
3. Sweet Genie with hot coils and a Pascal mpu.
4. Williams Skill Pool
5. Allied Leisure's Boogie with lots of spare parts

PM me for details if'n yer interested. I'ma be at GSPF and could deliver there.

#6554 6 years ago

HUO Hobbit is now up on marketplace.
7 k obo
Pm if you have questions

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62589

#6555 6 years ago

Looking for an Eight ball deluxe for a friends dad.

#6556 6 years ago

Considering selling my JP to help fund an Iron Maiden. Game is really nice-color DMD, LED'd, Cliffy's, Power shed mods, topper. Cabinet and playfield are very nice as well. Ramp is a bit of a hot mess but functions perfectly. There's glue near the entrance and the upper left corner is broken but zip tied. Also running the new code. PM me if you have questions. Thinking $3700 obo. Located in Santa Clarita

#6557 6 years ago
Quoted from wonderpuddle:

So after a little break from pinball, I’ve decided it’s time to mix up my lineup a bit. I’m planning to post classifieds in the next few days, but figured I would post here first in case anyone local is interested in buying or trading.
First, I’ve got a HUO Rob Zombie with a little over 100 plays. It has factory installed upgraded lighting and toys and I bought the LE translite as well which I could include in a deal.
I’ve also got a Champion Pub available. It was routed years ago but it is a nice, clean game now with a NOS backglass and rottendog boards.
And I have a Scared Stiff available. It was also routed at some point but it cleaned up pretty nicely and plays without errors.
As for trades, I am most interested in Guardians of the Galaxy, Tron, The Walking Dead, Funhouse, Addams Family, MMr, Iron Man, Family Guy, Taxi, Kings and Queens, Singalong and Medley.
If you are interested, send me a pm and I’ll get you pics. Thanks.
-Jason

CP is gone. I played a little more RZSSI and think I’m going to hold on to that game a little longer. And an ad for SS is now up:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-scared-stiff-26

#6558 6 years ago

I have a really nice TFTC I might be interested in selling or trading if anyone is looking for one.

#6559 6 years ago
Quoted from Buju:

HUO Hobbit is now up on marketplace.
7 k obo
Pm if you have questions
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62589

Hope it sells fast!

Scott is awesome, by the way.

#6560 6 years ago

Looking to trade my pristine Ghostbusters premium. Added shaker, shooter knob, airball deflector. Taking $1000 off what I spent so I place the trade value at $5900. would sell it also.

#6561 6 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Just found an Excalibur that I gotta finance, so... I'm looking to sell:
1. The spare NOS playfield that came with the Excalibur.
2. Player's condition Fireball 2
3. Sweet Genie with hot coils and a Pascal mpu.
4. Williams Skill Pool
5. Allied Leisure's Boogie with lots of spare parts
PM me for details if'n yer interested. I'ma be at GSPF and could deliver there.

How much they want for the Excalibur ?just curious.

#6562 6 years ago

Who Dunnit up for grabs this week.
Im rarely off and able to sell pins. Tomorrow thru Tuesday your chance.
All new and upgraded boards. Lasserific topper. Plays great and bulletproofe'd for long term fun.
Pm me for pics, or better yet come by and play it. Will trade for GOTG pro, and ill give you cash balance. Only trade i would consider.
$3000.
Thanks
Eric

#6563 6 years ago

Anyone holding a decent Getaway translite they wouldn't mind parting with? I have a pretty sketchy repro I need to replace.

#6564 6 years ago

Anyone looking to sell their STTNG or know of anyone, please send me a PM.

#6565 6 years ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

Anyone looking to sell their STTNG or know of anyone, please send me a PM.

Hello rdbronko73...

I have 4-5 pins that I plan to bring to Golden State Pinball Fest (Lodi pinball show) in 5-6 weeks. As a back-up; my ST-TNG maybe one of them. If so, I'll have it available for sale there.

#6566 6 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Looking to trade my pristine Ghostbusters premium. Added shaker, shooter knob, airball deflector. Taking $1000 off what I spent so I place the trade value at $5900. would sell it also.

Someone buy my TWD so I can buy this

#6569 6 years ago

^^^^GLWS^^^^

#6570 6 years ago

Who dunnit bump for weekend sale, or today!

#6572 6 years ago

Also want to move these 2 Gameplan Foxy Lady cocktails. $400 gets you 2 machines. One is working, just needs a good shop job. One is dead parts machine, complete game, just non working.

#6574 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Someone buy my TWD so I can buy this

Nice pants mod on your Well Walker

#6575 6 years ago

Eric,I wish you were closer,I'd take those Cocktails!! Been wanting one for Game room!!!

#6576 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Nice pants mod on your Well Walker

Oh ya I forgot about that.

#6577 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Eric,I wish you were closer,I'd take those Cocktails!! Been wanting one for Game room!!!

I might just pack them up and bring to Lodi. Will i see you there, why am i asking that, i know youll be there.

#6578 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Yer both gonna be there! Just haul it home with you Johnny. We can test drive it in the campground for you

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I might just pack them up and bring to Lodi. Will i see you there, why am i asking that, i know youll be there.

See? That's what I'm talking about.

#6579 6 years ago

Done deal if Eric says ok!!!

#6580 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Done deal if Eric says ok!!!

OK! GOT YOUR pm, you have dibs. Ill send some pics in pm to you next week.

#6581 6 years ago

Thank-You!!I'll rely on Fireball2 to make sure everything goes well!!

#6582 6 years ago

Hello,

I'm looking for a Gottlieb #TIME LINE. ideally in the California sector.

I am looking for some in very good condition, please send photos.

I will pay for the shiping.

Thank you

#6583 6 years ago

Looking for a Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street if someone has one locally, or willing to haul to GSPF.

#6584 6 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

Still have my Iron Man I'm looking to move, I'd like to get $4,500 for it.
- I want to say it's a HUO game, but I don't have any documentation to back it up
- Plays flawless mechanically/electrically and immorally tough
- Completely LED'd
http://s264.photobucket.com/user/ttaki/library/Iron%20Man?sort=2&page=1
Thanks,
Kyle

Price bump down to $4300

#6585 6 years ago

Iron Maiden Pro setup and ready to play at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi in case anyone wants to play.

Cheers

Launch Party 5/5/18 Heads up Playoff on 2 Iron Maidens.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1204332353034862/

#6586 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Iron Maiden Pro setup and ready to play at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi in case anyone wants to play.
Cheers
Launch Party 5/5/18 Heads up Playoff on 2 Iron Maidens.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1204332353034862/

I was just there Sunday, guess I'll be going back soon.

#6587 6 years ago

I have a beautiful MB that I have decided to sell. It was restored several years ago by Kevin LHeureux.
It has a a matching board set not a single burnt connector ever. He purchased it aprox. 12 years ago from a single small arcade where is stood in one spot.
The game was a complete tear down, every single nut, bolt tumble polished, every mech rebuilt, etc. It has had the following:
Cabinet:
NOS Legs
NOS Leg Bolts
NOS Side rails
NOS Lockdown bar
NOS Leg levelers
NOS Flipper buttons
NOS Coin door
NOS Start button
NOS Launch ball button
NOS Fliptronic opto interrupters
NOS Williams "Install 4 balls" decal
NOS Williams "Caution High Voltage Under Playfield" decal
Laminated cabinet sheet
Clear cabinet harness sleeving
Playfield:
Playfield was COMPLETELY stripped and bottom side sanded to perfection
All lenses hand cleaned and polished
All Harnesses were completely removed and hand cleaned and detailed
Playfield touched up and clear-coated by Bill Davis
All assemblies were rebuilt or replaced using as many NOS parts as available regardless of condition
NOS cabinet decals applied
Bill Davis clearcoated playfield
NOS plastic set
NOS Frank body
NOS left wire ramp
NOS Pin2K Ball trough gate installed
NOS star posts (All)
Flippers:
Flipper assemblies rebuilt (actually all new) using
NOS Flipper plates
NOS EOS switch brackets
NOS Coil stops
NOS Flipper bushings
NOS bolt & nut hardware
NOS EOS switches
NOS Coils
Full LEDs in playfield and backbox
Color DMD
Pinblades from pinside user Sillyoldelf
Complete titan rings set
Stern metal decal protectors
Cliffy protectors in the shooter lane
Mantis and black line cliffy protector in the mosh pit
Blackout mod
$9000 or trade for a Batman 66 LE or nicely modded premium.

#6588 6 years ago
Quoted from JWE:

It was restored several years ago by Kevin LHeureux.

Stamp of approval for anything Kevin worked on

#6589 6 years ago

I agree, Kevin is very picky and does outstanding work. Good price for what your getting.

#6590 6 years ago

Selling my Rack 'em Up, located in Nor Cal in Folsom.

Machine - For Sale
Rack 'Em Up Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game is working and plays great. LEDs in the GI. Some playfield wear, mostly around the inserts in the rack above the flippers. See photos for detail. $1200, located in Folsom, CA...”
2018-04-19
Folsom, CA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 94 times

#6591 6 years ago

I have a NIB Hobbit Smaug that I would consider trades for. PM me if interested.

#6592 6 years ago

Selling my Eight Ball Deluxe, the good, backglass and cab are nice, just shopped it with new new targets, plastics, posts, leds etc, play field has some wear. the bad, can't get the drops to reset and has a stuck switch somewhere. 2000 firm, also have a dealers choice, backglass and cab are nice, plastics are nice, re-rubbered it, but can't get it to kick out the ball on start, 200 bucks. Thanks Mike

#6593 6 years ago

Selling or trading my Star Wars Episode I. PM me with trade offers

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling or trading my Star Wars Episode I. It is in good shape and plays well. The Good: -Cabinet is clean with only a few small scuffs and touch ups -Playfield is in good shap...”
2018-06-20
Bakersfield, CA
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 393 times

#6594 6 years ago

Anyone insane enough to be interested in a Medieval Madness from scratch project? I was foolish enough, pre-MMR, to start gathering parts for a build and have realized I will never get around to actually building it. Over the years I accumulated practically every part required. To-do still are to bend the metal ball guides, build the wiring harnesses, and put the damn thing together. Thought I would see if there was anyone here in SoCal even slightly interested before I start selling off the parts one-by-one, which will take forever (UGH!)

#6595 6 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Anyone insane enough to be interested in a Medieval Madness from scratch project? I was foolish enough, pre-MMR, to start gathering parts for a build and have realized I will never get around to actually building it. Over the years I accumulated practically every part required. To-do still are to bend the metal ball guides, build the wiring harnesses, and put the damn thing together. Thought I would see if there was anyone here in SoCal even slightly interested before I start selling off the parts one-by-one, which will take forever (UGH!)

Sounds like fun! I'm sure the level of insanity of the buyer would depend greatly on the insanity of the price you're asking!!

#6596 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Sounds like fun! I'm sure the level of insanity of the buyer would depend greatly on the insanity of the price you're asking!!

Agree, and have had a tough time putting a price on it. I'm landing at $4k, and I know I have more than that invested in all of the parts. That includes all of the MM parts, cabinet decals, cabinet parts such as a lockbar and receiver, legs, etc. I have a Corvette cabinet I had planned on using for the donor, if I didn't go with a brand new cabinet. Rottendog WPC95 A/V board. Untested CPU board, still needs ROMs and Security Chip.

Two things missing that I know of off the top of my head - 1) The autolaunch mech is incomplete and 2) Wire ball guides that are used around the playfield.

Photos of most of the insanity: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3iaxtfbc9sv157l/AABkVtmz9J2GuYpg-vTNPYsXa?dl=0

I also held onto an NBA Fastbreak to use as a testbed during assembly which I can throw into the package as well for another $2k. Didn't have the heart to part it out for this project, and I'm glad I didn't.

#6597 6 years ago

Anyone ready to part with a original Playboy? Please PM me.

#6598 6 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Agree, and have had a tough time putting a price on it. I'm landing at $4k, and I know I have more than that invested in all of the parts. That includes all of the MM parts, cabinet decals, cabinet parts such as a lockbar and receiver, legs, etc. I have a Corvette cabinet I had planned on using for the donor, if I didn't go with a brand new cabinet. Rottendog WPC95 A/V board. Untested CPU board, still needs ROMs and Security Chip.
Two things missing that I know of off the top of my head - 1) The autolaunch mech is incomplete and 2) Wire ball guides that are used around the playfield.
Photos of most of the insanity: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3iaxtfbc9sv157l/AABkVtmz9J2GuYpg-vTNPYsXa?dl=0
I also held onto an NBA Fastbreak to use as a testbed during assembly which I can throw into the package as well for another $2k. Didn't have the heart to part it out for this project, and I'm glad I didn't.

Wow, I got really excited looking at the pics! I would LOVE to take on a project like this, and were talking about a shitload of labor hours! One detail I couldnt help but notice, none of the pics included a playfield, backglass/translite or the cabinet?
As far as the NBA Fastbreak, I totally agree with your decision there, I would never forsake a complete working pin to provide generic donor parts!

#6599 6 years ago

Ah crud, I just forgot to take photos of them, will add some tonight should I remember. It's a Mirco reproduction playfield. I have a translite but no glass for the translite. The Corvette cabinet however is buried in my garage and will take more time to get to than I'd have tonight.

#6600 6 years ago

I have 2 NIB Dialed IN LEs and 2 NIB Hobbit Black Arrows looking for homes.
Let me know if you have any interest in either.

Shane

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/132?hl=metal-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.