(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 255.
#6451 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Is that yours with the topper on the OC Facebook page? Saw acejedi was interested.

No, that's one Evan just acquired.
Dont know who acejedi is or where he posted.

#6452 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

No, that's one Evan just acquired.
Dont know who acejedi is or where he posted.

Joe Abate

#6453 6 years ago

Who Dunnit? available to.
$2900 with lasserific topper, all boards serviced, navram cpu, upgraded stepper motor boards. Manual. Pm me, pics available.

Eric,

You haven't sold that yet!...wish you were closer.

Robert

#6454 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Eric,
Robert

Robert, Sly fox shipping. Hes been to my house 3 times.

#6455 6 years ago

Thanks Aurich!

Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Eric,
Robert

Robert- Sly Fox shipping. Hes been to my house 3 times.
Or, come on down to Arcade Expo in Banning this week.

#6456 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Is that yours with the topper on the OC Facebook page? Saw acejedi was interested.

What's this OC Facebook page of which you speak?

Thanks,
-Jason

#6457 6 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

What's this OC Facebook page of which you speak?
Thanks,
-Jason

I guess it's Evan's company page https://www.facebook.com/orangecountypinballs/

#6458 6 years ago

Or, come on down to Arcade Expo in Banning this week.

I'm in Fiji right now...so let's see Fiji or Banning. This is a no contest!

Robert

#6459 6 years ago

My woz has been traded to another pinsider, glad its going to a good home.

#6460 6 years ago

I am ready to pay full cash money for a slightly used TNA in So Cal.

#6461 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just put in your order with Spooky and be patient, none of us are selling you our game, we're too busy playing it.

#6462 6 years ago

Well that's easy for you to say! 8 months is a long time....

#6463 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well that's easy for you to say! 8 months is a long time....

Sure, it's easy for me to say, I already did my waiting for it.

#6464 6 years ago

Yeah, and you went to the show and got to play it. I'm just now realizing the glory that is TNA.

I guess it will probably be just as good in 8 months. Only thing that concerns me is I may have joined a monastery by then.

#6465 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sure, it's easy for me to say, I already did my waiting for it.

Booyah!
And not even close to a 3+ year wait for a JJP either. lol
I mean, it hasn’t even hit a full year since TPF 2017 and we already have our games.
Scott and Spooky are doing just fine with the (clutch the pearls!) realistic pace they set.

Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, and you went to the show and got to play it.

Isn’t it amazing when you step out into the world and experience what living the Pin-life’s all about?
I kiid I kiiiid O-Din, Fullerton is still great.
Once the Flowrider is in and the pizza is delivered, your TNA should be there in no time.

#6466 6 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

And not even close to a 3+ year wait for a JJP either. lol
I mean, it hasn’t even hit a full year since TPF 2017 and we already have our games.
Scott and Spooky are doing just fine with the realistic pace they set.

I guess you are right! It's just been so long since I've been that impressed with a new game.

Quoted from NimblePin:

Isn’t it amazing when you step out into the world and experience what living the Pin-life’s all about?

Times sure have changed since riding my Stingray down to the old Pizza Pub and seeing and playing that sparkling, amazing, brand new Bally... El Toro.

#6467 6 years ago

Speaking of Fullerton.. Any good places to play down there? I come down there roughly once a month or so for work (fly in to long beach)

#6468 6 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Speaking of Fullerton.. Any good places to play down there?

Two good locations in downtown. Lost Levels on Harbor and Comic Hero University at the train station.

#6469 6 years ago

So I think I have finally lined up enough funds to go looking for one of my grail machines. So here is my official 'I want it!' ad...

I am looking for a restoration candidate Funhouse.

If you look at my posting history, you will find that I completely re-did a SF2 over the last two years, and I am hoping to do the same with a Funhouse.

So what do I mean by a restoration candidate?

1. The playfield must be complete (including Rudy)
2. Ideally, the game is still assembled. However, I would consider a game in pieces as long as the playfield is still assembled.
3. The cabinet can be faded, scratched, and gouged. I just don't want anything with delaminating plywood, or water damage.
4. The backglass/translite can be faded, or even completely missing.
5. The playfield...This is where things get tricky. I know there are reproduction playfields out there, and they do occasionally come up for sale. That said, I absolutely would love to buy (and am willing to pay more for) a restoration machine that would include an uninstalled reproduction playfield. However, as long a the playfield is restoreable (minor wear marks, no prior touchups) I will consider it. Rudy must be complete.
6. Boards/electronics.. It does not need to work. I can be missing boards, but no missing/hacked wiring harnesses please.
7. Price: Obviously I am not going to pay you the same as you would get for a nice fully functional Funhouse. I am willing to pay $3,000-$3,500 (cash on the glass) for a complete game.
8. I am not interested in shipping a game from out of state. Ive had bad experience with shippers, and am more than willing to travel as far south as San Diego, and as far north as the Bay area.

#6470 6 years ago

I’m still looking for a TWD topper. Come on guys, you know you don’t want yours. Your wife is sick of looking at those hideous zombie heads. PM me!

#6471 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Two good locations in downtown. Lost Levels on Harbor and Comic Hero University at the train station.

Comic Hero had a really nice Monster Bash last time I was there. Love that game.

#6472 6 years ago

Going to be listing my Ghostbusters Premium with nice playfield and no ghosting inserts. Has the crazy expensive topper too. Also, plastic center post and lane kit.
Get it before new code drops

#6473 6 years ago

Anybody have a nice SLUGFEST for sale? if so please send me a PM

#6474 6 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I am looking for a restoration candidate Funhouse.

I'll take it off your hands when you finish.

#6475 6 years ago

Have my GOT pro for sale with upgraded Stern armor, topper and art blades, as well as a couple of others.

Added over 6 years ago: SOLD

Added over 6 years ago: SOLD

#6476 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Have my GOT pro for sale with upgraded Stern armor, topper and art blades, as well as a couple of others.

Good luck with the sale, Steve!

#6477 6 years ago

Anyone in SoCal looking to sell their TWD Pro, NGG, Diner, BSD, TSPP, Data East Time Machine, NBA Fastbreak, or HS2:GA?

Thanks!
- Mark

#6478 6 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Good luck with the sale, Steve!

Thanks Mark!

#6479 6 years ago

Does this mean one of your deposit games is ready to ship?

#6480 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Found what I was looking for. Thanks for your support!

#6481 6 years ago

#6482 6 years ago

Hoping to find some JP parts for a restoration I'm doing on mine.

Need new Data East rails, invisiglass, coin door, service labels, cabinet stencils, felt for lock down bar and rails, black flipper buttons, play field stickers, the control room double #555 light stand. Might want an DE DMD if someone's got a good price.

Will be looking for a nice AFM or CC if someones selling. Not interested in remake right now.

#6483 6 years ago

Anyone have a player's condition Addams Family they are thinking of selling in the So Cal area?

#6484 6 years ago

Have my guardians premium up for sale
No mods and super low play

Any one local for $6k ? cash only

#6485 6 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Speaking of Fullerton.. Any good places to play down there? I come down there roughly once a month or so for work (fly in to long beach)

If you are ever in Fullerton that is my town now I just moved here. Pinball maps for lost levels and Kennys arcade in a comic store by the train station.

Fullerton is a pretty cool town!

#6486 6 years ago

Getting ready to post my POTC for trade. Would love to find a LOTR/MET Pro/Addams/STTNG to put it towards, but am open to titles. Can go +/- on cash as needed. The POTC is clean and 100% working, will post pics on the ad when I get to it, but if you have something you want to trade I can text them/PM them any time.

#6487 6 years ago

Anyone near chino hills have a TNA I could try out or is there a location that has one.
Thanks in advance.

#6488 6 years ago

Have a NGG I'm thinking of selling. Just got it in as a project but don't think I will have time to complete. Comes with a ton of new parts including ramp set, cab decals, gofers, boxes of new stuff to complete it. Probably let go in the 3300 range.

#6489 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Anyone near chino hills have a TNA I could try out or is there a location that has one.
Thanks in advance.

I played the one at AYCE GOGI in Van Nuys. Not sure if that's too far or not.
Good luck! Fun game.

#6490 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Thanks in advance.

You missed it. There was one at the Banning show past weekend. +1 for Ayci Gogi in Van Nuys, great food to. Many new games including TNA, Houdini, and JJP pirate's by Friday.

#6491 6 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Have a NGG I'm thinking of selling. Just got it in as a project but don't think I will have time to complete. Comes with a ton of new parts including ramp set, cab decals, gofers, boxes of new stuff to complete it. Probably let go in the 3300 range.

Right up my alley... But way too pricey. NGG's go around that price all the time, without requiring the expense and shitload of labor hours to do a full restore first.

#6492 6 years ago

You missed it. There was one at the Banning show past weekend. +1 for Ayci Gogi in Van Nuys, great food to. Many new games including TNA, Houdini, and JJP pirate's by Friday.

I know I couldn’t make the show this year
I think Shane’s Place is about 58 miles from my house.

#6493 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Right up my alley... But way too pricey. NGG's go around that price all the time, without requiring the expense and shitload of labor hours to do a full restore first.

I could work on the price a little bit. All the stuff for it is new. Maybe if I kept new ramps and included the old ones which are in usable shape I could get it sub 3000.

#6494 6 years ago

Let's try this later...
Hoping to find a nice Getaway HSII in the San Diego area .
Will be in town weekend of April 29th. Would drive if something comes comes up .
Thanks .
Brendan
Tucson AZ

#6495 6 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

I could work on the price a little bit. All the stuff for it is new. Maybe if I kept new ramps and included the old ones which are in usable shape I could get it sub 3000.

Dude, paying you less and getting less doesn't make the deal better! I'll just spend that money on new ramps somewhere else! There's plenty of hacks and dipshits out there who would do a full restore on a game and put crappy old "useable" ramps back in it, but I aint one of them! lol
You really should just do the restore yourself, and then sell it, and get that extra $500-$800 yourself for all your materials and work... But I guess if you thought that was worthwhile, you'd make the time to get it done...

#6496 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Dude, paying you less and getting less doesn't make the deal better! I'll just spend that money on new ramps somewhere else! There's plenty of hacks and dipshits out there who would do a full restore on a game and put crappy old "useable" ramps back in it, but I aint one of them! lol
You really should just do the restore yourself, and then sell it, and get that extra $500-$800 yourself for all your materials and work... But I guess if you thought that was worthwhile, you'd make the time to get it done...

Since you seemed so concerned I probably will. Just have a lot of other projects. There's still meat on the bone. The game is a a player. Probably not worth the putting the new ramps on as the old ramps match the game. If someone wanted to assemble the top of the game, as some people like doing, you would have a player condition NGG with lots of extra parts. I didn't disassemble so not as motivated to assemble as it will take me a bit longer without a reference point.

#6497 6 years ago

On the fence or curious about JJP Pirates of the Caribbean, it is now setup and on location at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi Korean BBQ in Van Nuys, CA.

-Shane

#6498 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

On the fence or curious about JJP Pirates of the Caribbean, it is now setup and on location at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi Korean BBQ in Van Nuys, CA.
-Shane

Great news! Thank you, Shane. My daughter and I enjoyed playing it at Arcade Expo. One more reason to visit AYCE Gogi.

#6499 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

-Shane

I’d better get that as my first game at league on Thursday! Tell the computer that

#6500 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

-Shane

That's awesome. How did you get one early?

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/130?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.