(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 255.
#6301 6 years ago

Oh thank god. I was thinking stupid things, lol.

#6302 6 years ago

You are supposed to tell me these stupid things!

GnR sold to Adam

#6303 6 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

You are supposed to tell me these stupid things!

Ha ha, I was close. But I need another game like a hole in my head right now!

#6304 6 years ago

Anyone in so cal interested selling met pro...it for my buddy who not on pinside...thanks in advance....

#6305 6 years ago
Quoted from daddyxxx:

Anyone in so cal interested selling met pro...it for my buddy who not on pinside...thanks in advance....

Did you move?

#6306 6 years ago

Anyone selling a DI in so cal

#6307 6 years ago

Just listed my Refinery Metallica Pro

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#6308 6 years ago

Thinking of trading my RBION if anyone has any interest.

#6309 6 years ago

So I got busted for posting this as original post. I guess I don’t know the rules but I will try it here:

So I had to sell my LOTR last year to fund a boat. Now I have excess funds and my wife misses LOTR more than anything. She is bagging on me because I have a KissLE and DILE incoming. Time to correct the mistake. If you have a LOTR with in driving distance of nor cal let me know. Thanks, Mike

#6310 6 years ago

Looking for a STTNG in SoCal. Not looking for a beater, does not need to be collector quality, but should be in good shape.
Let me know.

#6311 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Just listed my Refinery Metallica Pro
phoenix.craigslist.org link

Metallica has been spoken for .

#6312 6 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Thinking of trading my RBION if anyone has any interest.

I have a nice WCS up for trade if you're interested.

- Mark

#6313 6 years ago

Anyone in the OC/LA area looking to sell or trade their Diner?

#6314 6 years ago

I'm still looking for a TWD fish tank topper. I shouldn't have waited. Now they're out of stock everywhere. I guess stern isn't making them. Any ideas guys? Anyone want to sell one?
Thanks

#6315 6 years ago

Who Dunnit for sale. $3000
I work tons, so this is the week to catch me till Sunday if you would like to come by and check out and play machine. 100% working credit dot free machine. All boards upgraded and serviced including stepper motor boards to eliminate that dreaded F116 fuse problem this game had from factory. Navram cpu and new rottendog dmd board. Clean bright display.
Power driver board rebuilt by shaun pinball wizard in utah. Clean solid strong board. No burnt connectors.
Lasserific topper, new mantis sewer scoop and decals. Cabinet a 7++ with some touch ups to left side and a few dings from age and wear. Still very clean and presents well. You really have to put your face a foot from game to see cabinet flaws. Playfield is also a 7++, i judge my machines and purchases with scrutiny and expect fellow pinsiders to do the same. Some minor insert wear at suspects and weapons, common wear for this game. Several plastics were upgraded with new. Manual included.
No shipping, local pick up please. No paypal.
Will add to craigslist in few days. Pinside first.

#6316 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I'm still looking for a TWD fish tank topper. I shouldn't have waited. Now they're out of stock everywhere. I guess stern isn't making them. Any ideas guys? Anyone want to sell one?
Thanks

Only thing I can find online is the laseriffic topper unfortunately (though looks pretty badass as a backup option): https://cointaker.com/products/walking-dead-zombie-horde-pinball-machine-topper

#6317 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Who Dunnit for sale. $3000
I work tons, so this is the week to catch me till Sunday if you would like to come by and check out and play machine. 100% working credit dot free machine. All boards upgraded and serviced including stepper motor boards to eliminate that dreaded F116 fuse problem this game had from factory. Navram cpu and new rottendog dmd board. Clean bright display.
Power driver board rebuilt by shaun pinball wizard in utah. Clean solid strong board. No burnt connectors.
Lasserific topper, new mantis sewer scoop and decals. Cabinet a 7++ with some touch ups to left side and a few dings from age and wear. Still very clean and presents well. You really have to put your face a foot from game to see cabinet flaws. Playfield is also a 7++, i judge my machines and purchases with scrutiny and expect fellow pinsiders to do the same. Some minor insert wear at suspects and weapons, common wear for this game. Several plastics were upgraded with new. Manual included.
No shipping, local pick up please. No paypal.
Will add to craigslist in few days. Pinside first.

Such a fun machine.

#6318 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Thanks

Try posting a WTB ad. You might get lucky. I found one on the Marketplace a while back.

#6319 6 years ago

Still for sale -Hayburners 2 $800

Thanks!

BobC

#6321 6 years ago

OT: FS fighting arcade game in NorCal

Selling a "cocktail style" tabletop side-by-side 2 player mini arcade with 119 fighting games such as Street Fighter. Used twice.

I paid $535 shipped, asking $350

Thanks!

BobC

#6322 6 years ago

Just listed my WOZ ECLE in the Marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful HUO Emerald City Limited Edition Wizard of Oz machine by Jersey Jack Pinball. This is game number 328. I am the second owner and have owned this machine since April 201...”
2018-02-13
Los Angeles, CA
8,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 395 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6323 6 years ago

Still looking for a nice WW. Have a lead on one but I haven't heard back from him in a few days. I'm hoping it works out but figured I'd post again anyway. I have a modded Aerosmith Pro I could add into the trade (plus cash on your end) as well if that helps entice anyone. PM me if interested and if you have a WW....that's the only title I'm looking for right now.

#6324 6 years ago

I have a GOTG pro up for trade if anyone is interested.

#6325 6 years ago

I've got a Shaq Attaq for sale. Flippers hit all shots, but could use a rebuild (or a new coil sleeve at the least). Mechanically sound and playfield is clean. Asking $1,500 and am located in San Diego. Would trade with cash for a few of the games on my wish list.

#6327 6 years ago

SOCAL - I have a TWD Pro excellent shape; looking to trade for a GOT +/- cash. Prem preferred but open to all versions.

#6328 6 years ago

Price drop Hayburners 2 $600

Located in northern California (Antioch 94531)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60359

#6329 6 years ago

Hey guys, I have a beautifully restored POTC I'm putting up for sale. I thought I would never do this, but its time for a new home. This machine is basically new. I know there are a few for sale and my price may be a bit high, I am willing to move a little on price, but There is some serious time in this machine. If you have seen any of my build threads you will see how meticulous I am.
Asking 5199.00 OBO, Cheers and thank you for looking.

Here is build thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-partial-restore

Added over 6 years ago: Sold!

#6330 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Hey guys, I have a beautifully restored POTC I'm putting up for sale. I thought I would never do this, but its time for a new home. This machine is basically new. I know there are a few for sale and my price may be a bit high, I am willing to move a little on price, but There is some serious time in this machine. If you have seen any of my build threads you will see how meticulous I am.

Featured
Machine - For Sale
Pirates of the CaribbeanNew!Fully restored (full original status) “This is not your average Pinball machine, it may, in fact, be the nicest Pirates of the Carribean you may ever see. This is by far one of the most underrated games in pinball, even...”
2 minutes ago Walnut Creek, CA 519,900 (OBO)
Soulrider911

Here is build thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-partial-restore

Featured
Machine - For Sale
Pirates of the CaribbeanNew!Fully restored (full original status) “This is not your average Pinball machine, it may, in fact, be the nicest Pirates of the Carribean you may ever see. This is by far one of the most underrated games in pinball, even...”
2 minutes ago Walnut Creek, CA 519,900 (OBO)
Soulrider911

Please tell us that you missed the decimal point in your ads! (Which is obvious and funny as is but you might want to change the official ad prices anyway...or not. Maybe you'll get lucky, sell the machine for your listed price and buy a house with the proceeds!)

Edit: now that you've fixed the ad, you might qualify for the biggest price drop in pinside history.

#6331 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Featured
Machine - For Sale
1 hour ago Walnut Creek, CA 5,199 (OBO)
Soulrider911

Nice Pirates! I'd be your buyer if I hadn't just picked up the one in Reno a couple weeks ago. It's such a fun pin.

#6332 6 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

I've got a Shaq Attaq for sale. Flippers hit all shots, but could use a rebuild (or a new coil sleeve at the least). Mechanically sound and playfield is clean. Asking $1,500 and am located in San Diego. Would trade with cash for a few of the games on my wish list.

Bringing this Shaq down to $1,350!

#6333 6 years ago

Yeah

Quoted from Soulrider911:Hey guys, I have a beautifully restored POTC I'm putting up for sale. I thought I would never do this, but its time for a new home. This machine is basically new. I know there are a few for sale and my price may be a bit high, I am willing to move a little on price, but There is some serious time in this machine. If you have seen any of my build threads you will see how meticulous I am.

I just PM’d you. I’ll take it for $5000 cash. I can pick it up tomorrow.

Featured
Machine - For Sale
7 hours ago Walnut Creek, CA 5,199 (OBO)
Soulrider911

#6334 6 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Price drop Hayburners 2 $600
Located in northern California (Antioch 94531)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60359

SOLD

#6335 6 years ago

Anyone have or know anyone that wants to sell a Scared Stiff?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for either a players quality or fully restored!”
2018-02-19
Walnut Creek, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 116 times

#6336 6 years ago

Looking for someone to restore a B/W IJ in SoCal. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

#6337 6 years ago

Decided to put my Spider-man Home Edition up for sale in Nor Cal.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “First owner, purchased new. Have not had any issues with game, plays great. $3,000, pick up in Folsom, CA near Sacramento.”
2018-02-19
Folsom, CA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 420 times

#6338 6 years ago

Gonna miss that one, it's really a super fun game, and while it may lack a coin door it feels like a real arcade game! GLWS.

#6339 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Gonna miss that one, it's really a super fun game, and while it may lack a coin door it feels like a real arcade game! GLWS.

How about a trade for your WCS??

#6340 6 years ago

Yeah, that one is Jamie's favorite, and I don't think the divorce would be worth it, lol.

#6341 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Yeah, that one is Jamie's favorite, and I don't think the divorce would be worth it, lol.

I have a spare room. So after the divorce she can stay here and then she can still play it...

#6342 6 years ago

If Spider-man Home is not to your taste, perhaps consider my very nice Abra ca Dabra, also now for sale!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Abra Ca Dabra Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Abra Ca Dabra. Plays great, has LEDs for GI and incandescents for inserts. Excellent playfield and excellent backglass. Comes with new plastic set. $1500, pick up in Fol...”
2018-02-19
Folsom, CA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 361 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6343 6 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

I have a spare room. So after the divorce she can stay here and then she can still play it...

Hahahaha, I'd probably be the one out, checking straight into Hotel Train.

#6344 6 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

If Spider-man Home is not to your taste, perhaps consider my very nice Abra ca Dabra, also now for sale!

Machine - For Sale
Abra Ca DabraNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “Very nice Abra Ca Dabra. Plays great, has LEDs for GI and incandescents for inserts. Excellent playfield and excellent backglass. Comes with new plastic set.

$1650, pick up in Fol...”
1 hour ago Folsom, CA 1,650
IamNaN

Nice One, Wish I was local. GLWS

#6345 6 years ago

Anyone have a Star Wars Premium? I'm interested and also willing to trade for a mint aerosmith premium + cash on my end or buy outright

#6346 6 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

Decided to put my Spider-man Home Edition up for sale in Nor Cal.

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man (Home Edition)New!HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “First owner, purchased new. Have not had any issues with game, plays great.

$3,000, pick up in Folsom, CA near Sacramento.”
15 hours ago Folsom, CA 3,000
IamNaN

You describe it as documented HUO. I got a little chuckle reading that. Are there any routed home editions?

#6347 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

You describe it as documented HUO. I got a little chuckle reading that. Are there any routed home editions?

Dunno, but it was the closest selection that seemed to match! It's a list of choices, not my words...

#6348 6 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Nice One, Wish I was local. GLWS

What's local for you? You don't list your location.

#6349 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Hello, up for sale is a 100% working RBION that has translucent rings and the majority of lights Changed out to led. The game plays fast as I cleaned and waxed it as needed. Has th...”
2018-02-19
Fontana, CA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 327 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just put this game up for sale or trade.

#6350 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What's local for you? You don't list your location.

I'm in So Cal.

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/127?hl=tungs10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.