(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,671 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Blenderhead
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 12,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 254.
#6251 6 years ago

Lowered my Aerosmith Premium to $6K. Come pick it up.. if this isn't a good deal I don't know what to say. It looks like I just unboxed it.

#6252 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Lowered my Aerosmith Premium to $6K. Come pick it up.. if this isn't a good deal I don't know what to say. It looks like I just unboxed it.

amazing. if I could just find somebody to buy my road show......

#6253 6 years ago

Greetings.

Looking for someone to take on a high end restoration that is beyond my skillset. I have a players condition Fathom. I also have a CPR gold Fathom PF that is on its way back from a long vacation at Ron Kruzman's house. I am also picking up a New Cabinet that is already painted and stenciled. So the majority of the work is going to be cleaning up all the existing hardware, boards, and wiring and moving it to the New PF and New Cab. One of the main things I am concerned with is the handling of the new PF, so having experience with cleared playfields is going to be a must for this candidate.

Ideally this person is in the SF bay area, but willing to travel south if the deal is right.

let me know if you are this person or know this person.

Thanks!

#6254 6 years ago

Selling my Dialed In LE

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Dialed In LE 2017 TWIPY award winner in the following (6 out of 10) categories: Game Of The Year Best Animations and Display Best Toys and Gimmicks Best Theme Integration Bes...”
2018-04-23
San Jose, CA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 2911 times

#6255 6 years ago

Still on the hunt for a nice WW to trade for my WH20...plus cash on the buyers end. Located in Santa Clarita. PM me

#6256 6 years ago

Anyone in CA have a HUO Met Prem they want to sell? One that has only been in a smoke free home!
Prefer Norcal.
Pm me

#6257 6 years ago

Took my Aerosmith Premium off the market. Had 196 plays, only a couple months old.. and $6K was too pricey for it as I did't even get a serious offer for it. Crazy.. i'd rather keep it then sell it that cheap.

Pinball market is getting soft if a brand new game like Aerosmith cant even fetch $6K. Stern's raising their prices, but their resale value is going in the shitter apparently.

#6258 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Pinball market is getting soft if a brand new game like Aerosmith cant even fetch $6K. Stern's raising their prices, but their resale value is going in the shitter apparently.

I feel for ya bro! However the novelty of a another new game themed after something that was popular decades ago might also be wearing thin.

#6259 6 years ago

Well said kpg. It took me quite a long time to sell a beautiful heavily modded KISS Premium. Was getting insulting offers for it as well. $6K for an Aerosmith Premium is a bargain. I can only imagine what people were offering you and how much bitching they did too.

#6260 6 years ago

Well it's also a newer readily available game, that has a similar version that is less money new. I agree the premium is better and would pay extra $400 for your used one over a new pro, but I can see why some poeple might not.

Wait until it drops out of production and you'll probably see a spike in interest.

#6261 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I feel for ya bro! However the novelty of a another new game themed after something that was popular decades ago might also be wearing thin.

True ! I think it just shows that pinball machines are overpriced now, especially Sterns. Lesson learned, no more NIB Stern's for me

#6262 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Took my Aerosmith Premium off the market. Had 196 plays, only a couple months old.. and $6K was too pricey for it as I did't even get a serious offer for it. Crazy.. i'd rather keep it then sell it that cheap.

Embarrassed to say, only the theme is stopping me from buying one. I probably logged more time on that machine than any other at INDIC , but it would look really stupid in a room wallpapered with punk band flyers.

#6263 6 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

it would look really stupid in a room wallpapered with punk band flyers.

I remember tearing down all those Led Zeppelin posters and putting up the Sex Pistols and Ramones. But even then that was like 40 years ago. lol

#6264 6 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

...only the theme is stopping me from buying one...

I agree with you. I think it's a very fun playing pin. I've enjoyed putting some games on one myself. However I just don't like Aerosmith. And I personally don't know a lot of people that like Aerosmith.

#6265 6 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

Embarrassed to say, only the theme is stopping me from buying one.

I always tell people my favorite thing about the machine is the drawing of the pile of their severed heads in the middle of the playfield

https://www.libertygames.co.uk/images/gallery/5481/6539-stern-aerosmith-pinball-pro-playfield.jpg

#6266 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

True ! I think it just shows that pinball machines are overpriced now, especially Sterns. Lesson learned, no more NIB Stern's for me

Don’t shoot the messenger here ....

Unfortunately for Aerosmith, same as Game Of Thrones, the pro is the way to go and they’re $5200 new.

I have 4 people want to buy my Aerosmith Pro ... I tried to get them to buy your Premium (it’s a good deal, even after shipping it here) but they all prefer the pro as a player. Aerosmith Pro is probably Danni and my favourite game. It’s a great game ... really good for multiplayer games. Good risk and reward on the toybox multiball ... do I add more balls? Do I take it now? And it’s LOLs when you pass on the Mb and drain out with no MB.

Same with GOT — I have a waiting list of people who want to buy my pro. There’s an as new Premium for sale here and the guy can’t give it away. He’s offered it for pro price and there were no takers.

The same is going to happen with GOTG. The ass is going to fall out of the LE and Premium prices big time, as the pro is the way to go there too.

rd

#6267 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I agree with you. I think it's a very fun playing pin. I've enjoyed putting some games on one myself. However I just don't like Aerosmith. And I personally don't know a lot of people that like Aerosmith.

Could always change the songs via Pinball Browser. I changed a few on my AS Prem> Changed Walk this way with the RUN DMC version. And took out Last Child song and replaced with MET Enter Sandman.

#6268 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Tommy. Hopefully in NorCal.

#6269 6 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Could always change the songs via Pinball Browser.

But then you would need a couple of big stickers to put over those geezers on the playfield and translite as well. By then you might as well have bought something different.

#6270 6 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Looking for a Ghostbusters Premium...

I sent you a PM a few days back...

#6271 6 years ago
Quoted from _KIRK_:

Looking for a nice Tommy. Hopefully in NorCal.

PM NorCalRealtor, could be sold but a nice one was avail local a few weeks back.

#6272 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

A REALLY nice Tommy for sale. Asking $3200. Plays great. Currently on location at Phoenix Games in Concord. Was purchased out of a home about 3-4 months ago and looked HUO. No proof, but unbelievably clean. Has had some hundreds of plays since then on coin drop. Pics speak for themselves. Belongs to store owner. I am selling it for him. Asking $3200. Trades considered. Lots of sharp pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x5bswiqp65dco6m/AAAVJalvw1SLcD3J6psk7VSAa?dl=0
1/17 UPDATE - TOMMY IS PENDING SALE

In Concord and very interested. Let me know if it’s atill around. Thanks.

#6273 6 years ago

I have a feeling the market is softer again, except for the game that I am looking for. STTNG....prices are going through the roof. At least local they are, and I am not a big fan of shipping and buying an old machine like that unseen (at least not for $5k ).
I do agree that 6k is a bargain, and I was tempted for a minute or two (I actually do like Aerosmith enough to not having to change the songs), but I am restraining myself to hunt for my holly grail, or at least the second in line, ST LE.

#6274 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

...the pro is the way to go and they’re $5200 new.
I have 4 people want to buy my Aerosmith Pro ... I tried to get them to buy your Premium (it’s a good deal, even after shipping it here) but they all prefer the pro as a player.
rd

Why is that? I've only played the pro version.

#6275 6 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Why is that? I've only played the pro version.

I’m kind of curious too. I haven’t played the prem either but always felt the elevator mb qualification rules were better on the prem and the double/triple scoring rules with the upper pf.

#6276 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’m kind of curious too. I haven’t played the prem either but always felt the elevator mb qualification rules were better on the prem and the double/triple scoring rules with the upper pf.

That’s the differences. Are easier rules “bonuses”?

- yep, Elevator MB is harder on the pro
- upper playfield isn’t very exciting (same as GOT)
- upper playfield kills the flow (same as GOT)

So you end up with the same scenario as GOT. Why pay a heap more money for something that really adds nothing to the gameplay. Upper playfield appears to be an afterthought just added on to differentiate the models.

That seems to be the common consensus anyway. Your mileage may vary ...

rd

#6277 6 years ago

I have played both the Pro and Premium models of Aerosmith and the Pro version, in my opinion, felt cheap and very basic. The lighting, lack of upper playfield, and other playfield things is a big difference.

Aerosmith has multiple GI lights on the premium look awesome, and I actually like the upper playfield. The pro has an 'elevator' shot thats literally a bare wood hole. The elevator on the Premium is great because it really works as an elevator, and its challenging to qualify the 2X multiplier with hitting the stand up targets, craddling, and looping the upper PF to get 2X. It's very rewarding when you can do it. I just dont see how it breaks up the flow, I think the upper PF is probably the best part of AS in my opinion.

#6278 6 years ago

Someone sell me their Creature! Please

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Please take my money! Looking for a collector quality or creature with a decent playfield!”
2018-01-22
Walnut Creek, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 210 times

#6279 6 years ago

AC/DC BIBLE. Original owner, low play, beautiful game. Cliffy's, Pinbits lightening bolts, cannon mod, all original paperwok. Manual still stapled in cabinet. Window is very clear (slightly cloudy). Would consider Aerosmith premium as partial trade. $11.5 obro. Located in Northern CA

#6280 6 years ago

Looking to restore the cabinets on a few of my machines. Anyone in So Cal offer these services? PM me if so. Looking for quotes. Thanks!

#6281 6 years ago

Still have a nice RollerCoaster Tycoon for sale/trade in San Diego area. Open for any offers or questions. Thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I have a RollerCoaster Tycoon that has full LEDs in the playfield, added roller coaster trains over the shooter lane and left kickout ramp. The flipper buttons have protective side...”
2018-02-27
Encinitas, CA
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 739 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6282 6 years ago

Any Ripley's Believe It Or Nots for sale in NorCal?

Added over 6 years ago: Got one! Thanks NorCalRealtor!

#6283 6 years ago

Just bought a Swords of Fury, need to make some room. Lowering the price of my Space Station:

$1,500 Williams Space Station. Pick up only in Irvine, CA

I'm still working on the machine, the only thing wrong with it at this point is the coin door buttons and cosmetic stuff. Open to trades for machines on my wishlist.

#6284 6 years ago

My friends selling his family guy. Previously routed and needs to be shopped. He’s not a pinball guy. $3600. Located in the east bay.

#6285 6 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

I have a feeling the market is softer again, except for the game that I am looking for. STTNG....prices are going through the roof. At least local they are, and I am not a big fan of shipping and buying an old machine like that unseen (at least not for $5k ).
I do agree that 6k is a bargain, and I was tempted for a minute or two (I actually do like Aerosmith enough to not having to change the songs), but I am restraining myself to hunt for my holly grail, or at least the second in line, ST LE.

Yeah, STTNG expensive up here as well (My holy grail of pins also). There is a 5k one in San Diego on the marketplace if you want to drive that far. Good luck in your search!

#6286 6 years ago

Selling
GnR $5000
Hayburners 2 $800

Located in Antioch (NorCal)

Thanks!

BobC

#6287 6 years ago

Still on my hunt for a Maverick. Let's get that giant beautiful DMD in San Diego!

#6288 6 years ago

Bummer, need cash for a new car, going to be selling my very nice Scared Stiff. 6800 with color dmd, 6500 without it. Get a hold of me if you are interested. Mike Paris

#6289 6 years ago

Looking for a Harlem Globetrotters. Please PM me.

#6290 6 years ago

Selling my No Good Gofers $3,900. Pin is in great shape with excellent side art, no mods. Will be taking pictures and making a listing this week. PM me for more information.

#6291 6 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Greetings.
Looking for someone to take on a high end restoration that is beyond my skillset. I have a players condition Fathom. I also have a CPR gold Fathom PF that is on its way back from a long vacation at Ron Kruzman's house. I am also picking up a New Cabinet that is already painted and stenciled. So the majority of the work is going to be cleaning up all the existing hardware, boards, and wiring and moving it to the New PF and New Cab. One of the main things I am concerned with is the handling of the new PF, so having experience with cleared playfields is going to be a must for this candidate.
Ideally this person is in the SF bay area, but willing to travel south if the deal is right.
let me know if you are this person or know this person.
Thanks!

Try contacting Pinside member Whitey. He and his dad do amazing work on restorations. I just don’t know if they do it for hire.

#6292 6 years ago

Flexible on price for Pinside members.

Flexible on price. Need to make room. Thanks!

#6293 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “What I have: A less than 1 year old GB Premium with a tagged LE playfield that's signed by John Trudeau Build Date Jan 27, 2017 Delivered to my non smoking/super clean home gameroo...”
2018-02-05
Livermore, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 431 times
Contributed to Pinside

Let's make a deal!

#6294 6 years ago

We got a real nice market here. I'm not buying but I watch this thread. I like the way that pins are offered to get moved around north and south California. Teamwork here. I like the market thanks everyone.

#6295 6 years ago

Listed my ACDC Premium for $6k

If someone wants it with the ColorDMD I'm gonna ask $6300, if not I'll have a $300 ColorDMD for sale, perfect condition, low usage.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “ACDC Premium, listing for $6k if I put the stock DMD back in, right now it has a ColorDMD, if you want it with that I'm asking $6300. Otherwise I'll move the ColorDMD separately (p...”
2018-02-06
Torrance, CA
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1226 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6298 6 years ago

Anyone in the LA area looking to unload a good condition TSPP? Cash or a possible MMR trade +cash

#6300 6 years ago

Guns and Roses sale pending

There are 12,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/126?hl=grayont and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.