(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 255.
#6201 6 years ago

My wife found some games at INDISC that she wants. (I’ve always wanted them)

Wanted:
Tales of the Arbian nights.
Fathom.

Trade bait:
Metalica Pro with Total lightshow, side art, shaker
Tales from the Crypt
World cup soccer
Whirlwind
Grand Lizard
Genie
Magic city
Sittin pretty
3-coins

Thanks, Glenn (North/west San Diego)

#6202 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I have a "houdini "on order,what is a pinball star voucher,Rotodave???

PinballStar often give out discount vouchers for prize winners. I also won one at the Chicago Expo for winning a trophy in the pingolf Comp.

Unfortunately this one has been spoken for now. Gone to a good Pinsider in LA.

rd

#6203 6 years ago

Still for sale. Price drop.

#6204 6 years ago

Looking for a DI LE - willing to buy outright, or trade for a perfect NIB condition Aerosmith Premium.

There's probably 250 or less plays on AS Prem. I'd also consider selling that if I can't find anyone to trade me for a DI.

#6205 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Looking for a DI LE - willing to buy outright, or trade for a perfect NIB condition Aerosmith Premium.
There's probably 250 or less plays on AS Prem. I'd also consider selling that if I can't find anyone to trade me for a DI.

The North cal thread has one. On pinside market place. 8300.

#6206 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Not sure where you are but I have a DI LE in San Jose that I am willing to sell so I can upgrade to DI CE

#6207 6 years ago

Ended up ordering a DI LE NIB instead.

Considering selling my AS PREM which only has a couple hundred plays on it. Probably $6300 or so. Need to make room for DI.

#6208 6 years ago

Still have my Sega Super GT Racers. Lowered to $650. C'mon Pinsiders...what do you want me to do, give these away?! Wait, don't answer that! PM me. Located in Santa Clarita

#6209 6 years ago

Those things must be a blast! But until they come around here with giant tractors and scoop us out some big basements like all those people in the midwest have, whose got room??

#6210 6 years ago

Found this playfield listed on Craigslist

sandiego.craigslist.org link

#6211 6 years ago

The racers are in my 2 car garage along with 3 pins, a super Chexx, a treadmill, an elliptical and a couch....and there's still plenty of room!

#6212 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “Back by popular demand, Stern announced at the EAG show in London that a small production run of AC/DC Luci Premium Vault edition games will be available in mid-February. Pictures...”
2018-04-17
Ontario, CA
Archived after: 72 days
Viewed: 988 times

#6213 6 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Still have my Sega Super GT Racers. Lowered to $650. C'mon Pinsiders...what do you want me to do, give these away?! Wait, don't answer that! PM me. Located in Santa Clarita

so tempted, but I already have the single Overdrive

#6214 6 years ago

I need to sell a couple machines to make room for some in transit. I'll take pictures this weekend and post them, but I'll be selling my Data East Star Wars and my Stern Star Trek.

The DESW is in above average condition but like most has some wear around the outholes and a few dings in the cabinet art. I'll probably ask 4k.

The Stern Star Trek is a premium with the Aurich translite and speaker panel with led backlighting. It also has the Laseriffic topper, shaker motor, interactive under cab lighting, custom shooter, and warp ramp insignia diffuser. I'm the second owner, HUO and it's in perfect condition, $6800.

#6215 6 years ago

I forgot that i took a bunch of pictures of the Star Wars last weekend so it's posted already:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59233

#6216 6 years ago

Mine

Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Machine - For Sale
AC/DC Luci Vault Edition NewNew!NIB - New in box “Back by popular demand, Stern announced at the EAG show in London that a small production run of AC/DC Luci Premium Vault edition games will be available in mid-February.

Pictures...”
6 hours ago Fullerton, CA
Contact
surfsidedetail

#6217 6 years ago

I have a SuperChexx in great condition HUO that needs a good home. I’m willing to trade for pin or sell. I’m the original owner and it’s been in my house not in a garage it’s whole life. It has the coin door and the black base.

#6218 6 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I have a SuperChexx in great condition HUO that needs a good home. I’m willing to trade for pin or sell. I’m the original owner and it’s been in my house not in a garage it’s whole life. It has the coin door and the black base.

MAN do I have a GREAT home and want this!! But alas, too far, too expensive (I assume) and I have no pins of similar value to trade...

#6219 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

MAN do I have a GREAT home and want this!! But alas, too far, too expensive (I assume) and I have no pins of similar value to trade...

I can always add $ to make up the difference

#6220 6 years ago

Looking for a pin for a buddy - a tidy Genie in the Los Angeles area.

Also, still looking for a Alien Star for the RD collection.

Nice.

rd

#6221 6 years ago

Looking for a Ghostbusters Premium...

#6222 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect condition Aerosmith Premium. Has less than 250 plays on it. Bought it NIB about 5 months ago. I'd love a Star Wars Premium as a trade plus cash on my end as well NO SHI...”
2018-02-20
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1115 times

#6223 6 years ago

Beautiful Genesis for sale, clear ramps, alt trans, custom caps and forever battery
$1450

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Extremly nice example. Repro alternative translight and Displays are bright and crisp. Forever battery installed. Cabinet presents very nice(some touch ups on black). No flipper o...”
2018-01-20
Redding, CA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 591 times

#6224 6 years ago

There’s a fellow posting an inherited collection in the San Diego area. Looks like some nice stuff. The thread is relatively new and active so should be easy to find.

#6225 6 years ago

...or you could just post a link.

#6226 6 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

...or you could just post a link.

Well it’s not an “ad” so I figured a link would be squashed here since we can’t even add pictures.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/inherited-a-game-room

#6227 6 years ago

Been a busy weekend. BOTH my Sega Racers AND KISS Premium were sold yesterday. Now coping with my loses

#6228 6 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Been a busy weekend. BOTH my Sega Racers AND KISS Premium were sold yesterday. Now coping with my loses

If you want an SMVE at a fire sale price to help the healing process. Shoot me a pm

#6229 6 years ago

Don't tempt me...I had a SM a few years back and loved it. Unfortunately with a kid in college and things to pay off I need the cash. GLWS

#6230 6 years ago

Selling my Street Fighter II, up in Nor Cal in Folsom.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my clean Street Fighter II. New alt. translite, new upper playfield, new subway ramps, LEDs. See pics for exact condition. Asking $1500, game is located in Folsom, CA.”
2018-01-21
Folsom, CA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 236 times

#6231 6 years ago

Ha-dooooo-ken!!!

#6232 6 years ago

I have a Congo that is the nicest I’ve ever seen with non-faded cabinet and perfect playfield I would like to ideally trade for nice Banzai Run. I love the game but it just doesn’t get played much anymore.

#6233 6 years ago

Cleaning out the garage. Really don't want to deal with shipping, local deals only. I can send pics if interested, but please plan on coming to see and inspect the items in person before buying. I'm in Santa Clara, CA.

Games:

1. Dr. Dude - $1500
* Bought as a working project, never got around to it. Definitely playable, but haven't confirmed everything 100% so no promises. Cabinet is nice with really bright colors. Light playfield wear in typical spots. Flippers are weak and could use a rebuild.

2. Nip It - $800
* "It was totally working before I took it apart". Tore down top side to touch up playfield that had some paint loss + planking. Never really got around to putting it back together. Parts should all be present (can definitely confirm that all the hard to find bits are like the artwork + balligator mech). I have an extra (good but not perfect) playfield I picked up at some point that I'll include with the game. Backglass is fantastic and perfect, enough so that I thought about just keeping the glass as art and tossing the game but I'd hate to do that to a "working" game.

Parts:

3. Xenon Playfield (CPR Gold) - $1000
* From the original run. Bought two- keeping my favorite. Registration + clearcoat are great. Some slight warping from storage (oops).

4. Medusa Playfield (CPR Gold) - $800
* From the recent (only?) run. Bought two- keeping my favorite. Looks great. No issues.

5. Centaur Backglass - $200
* Original glass. No flaking, no peeling, all the paint is there, but there is some bubbling visible at certain angles.

6. Fathom Repro Cabinet (Body + Head) - $800
* This was made by "Big Time Cabinets" years ago. Decided to restore the original cabinet instead. Some light splitting in one of the back corners from either shipping or my fault while moving it. Would be hidden by the leg or could be repaired without too much effort. Paint is in great condition (it was actually still in the box until recently when I needed the cardboard for something).

7. High Speed Plastics - $150
* Brand new set from CPR, never used. Totally thought I was going to buy a High Speed someday, but never did.

-------------------------------------

Side note- I've never really sold stuff on Pinside before. If it's frowned upon to post here vs. on the ads forum, please let me know and I'll delete the post. I just couldn't find the way to list a bunch of stuff together vs. one post per item.

#6234 6 years ago

SOLD
I have a nice Gottlieb Genie in the marketplace for $1,600.00.
It has the Pascal all in one board.
All new rubber and everything adjusted properly. Plays 100%.

#6235 6 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Cleaning out the garage. Really don't want to deal with shipping, local deals only. I can send pics if interested, but please plan on coming to see and inspect the items in person before buying. I'm in Santa Clara, CA.
Games:
1. Dr. Dude - $1500
* Bought as a working project, never got around to it. Definitely playable, but haven't confirmed everything 100% so no promises. Cabinet is nice with really bright colors. Light playfield wear in typical spots. Flippers are weak and could use a rebuild.
2. Nip It - $800
* "It was totally working before I took it apart". Tore down top side to touch up playfield that had some paint loss + planking. Never really got around to putting it back together. Parts should all be present (can definitely confirm that all the hard to find bits are like the artwork + balligator mech). I have an extra (good but not perfect) playfield I picked up at some point that I'll include with the game. Backglass is fantastic and perfect, enough so that I thought about just keeping the glass as art and tossing the game but I'd hate to do that to a "working" game.
Parts:
3. Xenon Playfield (CPR Gold) - $1000
* From the original run. Bought two- keeping my favorite. Registration + clearcoat are great. Some slight warping from storage (oops).
4. Medusa Playfield (CPR Gold) - $800
* From the recent (only?) run. Bought two- keeping my favorite. Looks great. No issues.
5. Centaur Backglass - $200
* Original glass. No flaking, no peeling, all the paint is there, but there is some bubbling visible at certain angles.
6. Fathom Repro Cabinet (Body + Head) - $800
* This was made by "Big Time Cabinets" years ago. Decided to restore the original cabinet instead. Some light splitting in one of the back corners from either shipping or my fault while moving it. Would be hidden by the leg or could be repaired without too much effort. Paint is in great condition (it was actually still in the box until recently when I needed the cardboard for something).
7. High Speed Plastics - $150
* Brand new set from CPR, never used. Totally thought I was going to buy a High Speed someday, but never did.
-------------------------------------
Side note- I've never really sold stuff on Pinside before. If it's frowned upon to post here vs. on the ads forum, please let me know and I'll delete the post. I just couldn't find the way to list a bunch of stuff together vs. one post per item.

It would be helpful to know your location. California is a long state.

#6236 6 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

It would be helpful to know your location. California is a long state.

True, but in terms of width, he's probably not too far away.

#6237 6 years ago

Santa Clara.

#6238 6 years ago

I have an amazing collector quality HUO Indiana jones with full brass, leds, ledOCD.

The goodie bag is still staying led inside this thing, it was in a climate controlled storage for 20 years. Pretty amazing pin. It will be up soon on the market pm me anytime! Cheers

#6239 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

I have an amazing collector quality HUO Indiana jones with full brass, leds, ledOCD.
The goodie bag is still staying led inside this thing, it was in a climate controlled storage for 20 years. Pretty amazing pin. It will be up soon on the market pm me anytime! Cheers

Got a price figured out yet?

#6240 6 years ago

Gonna make an ad soon, need to take pics etc, but I'm selling my ACDC Premium to make room for TNA. Clear lower playfield window, ColorDMD, Pinbits lighting bolts, bell cover, lower playfield has mini aluminum flipper bats, whole game Titan silicone rubbered. I have one last full Helen package that could be worked into the deal if you're into that. There's a crack on one of the dumb dancing band members that I fixed, otherwise it's in great shape.

$6400

#6241 6 years ago

Listing this Blackout for a friend. Located just outside Fresno. Nice game, lots of potential.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59351

#6242 6 years ago

Had to recently sell some games to help pay for both college and life expenses. Still hoping to stay in this hobby somewhat. Figured if I had a couple of my favorites in the house without breaking the bank I'd be happy and still have some "skin in the game" as they say. With that said, I'm on the hunt for both a Whirlwind and Jurassic Park. I can't believe I'm even thinking about doing this but I would consider trading my very nice White Water for one of these plus cash on buyers end. I would even trade it for both and add cash on my end too. Not interested in selling my WH20 outright yet...really like to use it to get what I want. PM me if you're interested and have one of these titles.

#6243 6 years ago

Blackout is sold pending payment/pickup. Thanks everybody!

#6244 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Premium/LE)HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Perfect condition Aerosmith Premium.

Has less than 250 plays on it.

Bought it NIB about 5 months ago.”
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Lowered to $6200

#6245 6 years ago

Arcade Expo 4.0 tickets are now on sale at www.arcadeexpo.com.
This year long with the 1100+ pins and vids, food trucks, craft brews, bar, presentations, vendors, gift shop we'll have an AUCTION and SWAP MEET.

AUCTION: Currently we have about 24 pins in the silent auction. Low starting prices. The auction will be on Saturday from 11am to 5pm. Buyer responsible for all shipping and removal of purchase. Cash, check and credit card accepted.

Current list of games : Sorcerer, Orbitor 1, Nip-It, Aquarius, Little Joe, Big Shot, Comet, Fireball II, Motordome, Pool Sharks, Butterfly, Lucky Seven, Mars Trek, Baseball, Memory Lane (cabinet), GoldRush, Pro-Football, MiniZag, Little Pro (Bat Game), Golden Arrow, Sinbad, Spy Hunter, Laser Cue, Attila the Hun, The Simpsons, Corral, Flash, Bronco

SWAP MEET will be Saturday as well and open to all paid attendees. We have 20 10'x10' spots for game room related items, first come first serve. Load in from noon to 1pm. Swap Meet from 1pm to 4pm.

Please see www.arcadeexpo.com for more information.

#6246 6 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

With that said, I'm on the hunt for both a Whirlwind and Jurassic Park. I can't believe I'm even thinking about doing this but I would consider trading my very nice White Water for one of these plus cash on buyers end. I would even trade it for both and add cash on my end too. Not interested in selling my WH20 outright yet...really like to use it to get what I want. PM me if you're interested and have one of these titles.

I'd be all over this, but even though I have a helluva nice Whirlwind, I don't think you'd find it a fair swap. And I don't have a Jurassic Park to add. Too bad you didn't mentioned this 2 weeks ago, there was a JP available on CL here in Vegas that looked super nice, but apparently it was sold.

#6247 6 years ago

The Helen translite I had is claimed, so can't bundle it with ACDC anymore.

#6248 6 years ago

Blackout is sold and in its new home. Thanks again!

#6249 6 years ago

Putting feelers out for any interest in TWD premium I am contemplating offering up for trade.

#6250 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Putting feelers out for any interest in TWD premium I am contemplating offering up for trade.

Don't do it! I would really miss mine.

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/125?hl=hodgesm0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.