(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 255.
#6151 6 years ago

If anyone is going to INDISC this weekend and is interested in a clean Superchexx with black base, coin door HUO, I could bring it with me. I’ll be interested in a partial trade for pin. Shoot me a pm.

#6152 6 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

If anyone is going to INDISC this weekend and is interested in a clean Superchexx with black base, coin door HUO, I could bring it with me. I’ll be interested in a partial trade for pin. Shoot me a pm.

Great guy to deal with and his Super Chexx is in awesome shape.

#6153 6 years ago

Looking for a Scared Stiff. Would consider trading my TOTAN or buy out right.

#6154 6 years ago

Selling a routed pair of Super Sega GT racers. Cosmetically they're not bad, just routed and used. They both play great and are linked so you can race friends and family. Game was filthy when I got it but cleaned up nicely. We've really enjoyed these. Was thinking $850 obo for the pair. Located in Santa Clarita. PM me with offers and for pics

#6155 6 years ago

Still looking for a BOP if anyone has a line on one, let me know.

#6156 6 years ago

Dropped the price. Really nice Fast Draw!

#6157 6 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Still looking for a BOP if anyone has a line on one, let me know.

Pinpoor has one in Sac, check the NorCal thread!

#6158 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Pinpoor has one in Sac, check the NorCal thread!

Yeah I sent several PM's but no response, I'm sure he is a busy dude with lots of people inquiring so I don't want to bug too much.

#6159 6 years ago

Craigslist Find.

Manufacturer: Zaccaria, of Bologna, Italy (1974-1987)
Game/Type: Universe / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November, 1977
Production: ???
Cost: $400 "The play field, back screen and bumpers are in great condition. There is no coin box but overall the machine is in really good condition. It will require some additional work to get it to play correctly. call or text for additional information."
Link/Contact: sandiego.craigslist.org link

#6160 6 years ago

Lowering the price on my pair of Sega Super GT Racers to $700. Would like to see them go to a Pinsider rather than a Craigslist wing nut! PM me and let's do a deal

#6161 6 years ago

I can't believe someone hasn't picked these up. Awesome price and super fun.

#6162 6 years ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

Craigslist Find.
Manufacturer: Zaccaria, of Bologna, Italy (1974-1987)
Game/Type: Universe / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November, 1977
Production: ???
Cost: $400 "The play field, back screen and bumpers are in great condition. There is no coin box but overall the machine is in really good condition. It will require some additional work to get it to play correctly. call or text for additional information."
Link/Contact: sandiego.craigslist.org link

Does anyone know who this guy may be? I would be interested in this game if I could palletize and ship it.

#6163 6 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Does anyone know who this guy may be? I would be interested in this game if I could palletize and ship it.

I just ran across it on my daily Craigslist surfing, did you try reaching out to them?

#6164 6 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Lowering the price on my pair of Sega Super GT Racers to $700. Would like to see them go to a Pinsider rather than a Craigslist wing nut! PM me and let's do a deal

If I had a place to put those beasts I'd be all all over this. Alas, too many games, too little garage.

#6165 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

If I had a place to put those beasts I'd be all all over this. Alas, too many games, too little garage.

You could free up some space by selling me your SE.

#6166 6 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

You could free up some space by selling me your SE.

Lol, that's my EM! It legitimizes my collection as not one dimensional!!

#6167 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Lol, that's my EM! It legitimizes my collection as not one dimensional!!

Besides I have dibs on Spanish Eyes

#6168 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Besides I have dibs on Spanish Eyes

I guess that's about as legit of a dibs as it gets since you're the one who got it working. I guess I'll have to get in line behind you. Everyone tires of most everything eventually.

#6169 6 years ago

He can get extra dibs by being the guy who gets it working again, lol.

#6170 6 years ago

Sounds like this is the year to bring a $1500 Spanish Eyes to Pin a LoDi. Line up, guys!!

#6171 6 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Sounds like this is the year to bring a $1500 Spanish Eyes to Pin a LoDi. Line up, guys!!

I'm not that interested!

#6172 6 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

It's the new hot game! Price spike! Price spike!

#6173 6 years ago

Selling Super Duper Rocket Gaming PC!

Other - For Sale
“ASUS ROG G752VS-XS74K- Ultimate Gaming Computer. NEW Unopened, Still sealed. Copper Titanium - 2017. I purchased this by mistake. By the time it was mid Dec , they would no longer...”
2018-01-13
Anaheim, CA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 111 times

#6174 6 years ago

Bummer, that’s a big ooops. Sounds like a decent machine but I’m more of a two years old lease return for 200 bucks kind of laptop guy.

#6175 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Bummer, that’s a big ooops. Sounds like a decent machine but I’m more of a two years old lease return for 200 bucks kind of laptop guy.

Wow, you can do that?
Ya, i messed up on this.

#6176 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Wow, you can do that?
Ya, i messed up on this.

Yeah, not a high end gaming laptop but a decent business class laptop which is all i need.

#6177 6 years ago

Getting out of the Pinball collecting.

May Trade all pins for one newer Sterns like Gardians of the Galexey or Star Wars.

Silverball Mania Genesis Grand Lizard Sorccerer

Complete lot for $5300

I don’t check her very often anymore so contact me direct
[email protected]

sfbay.craigslist.org link

I prefer to sell these in one lot and because of that some of my prices may be inflated

Silverball Mania $1200
Genesis $1400
Grand lizard $1500
Sorcerer $2000

All are shopped and work great as they should except grand lizard and I just tried to turn it on and it didn't. Probably Power supply no acid damage on any of these

#6178 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

He can get extra dibs by being the guy who gets it working again, lol.

What did you do?!?!?!?

#6179 6 years ago

Looking for a GB pro. I traded mine away and I miss it..

#6180 6 years ago

Posting my NIB AS Premium later this week. >Shaker motor/Mirror blades/ chrome shooter rod/Topper/ external sub/ LED flipper bats/ and a custom Trump Jacky Joker head. Great game just need to make room.

And posting my HUO original, modded, Iron-Man.

And a nice linked pair of Off-Road Thunders. Added LED lighting to all the buttons and new memory to both PC's to save high scores and game settings. (made in 1999)

PM me for more info.

-Dan

#6181 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

What did you do?!?!?!?

We played it until the lights went out.

#6182 6 years ago

...and a custom Trump Jacky Joker head.
-Dan

Please, oh please post a picture of that!

#6183 6 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

/ and a custom Trump Jacky Joker head

You could maybe do a head transplant from a Donald Trump bobble-head

#6184 6 years ago

Still have a super nice KISS Premium for sale. $5700 obo. Has tons of mods including Stern topper. I don't see any other Premiums priced at this point. Feel free to PM for pics, questions or if you'd like to make an offer. I'd love to do a partial trade for it plus cash on the buyers end....looking only for a Whirlwind or a Jurassic Park. Located in Santa Clarita.

#6185 6 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

-Dan

Its pretty funny.

wish we could still post pictures on here.

#6186 6 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

-Dan

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-trump-jacky-joker-as-prem#post-4176409

#6187 6 years ago

I've got a project or parts DE simpsons $600 and a decent as is $900 Playboy that could be a winner with more love. Feel free to pm me for photos and delivery in socal.

#6188 6 years ago

Hey! My California pinball buddies ... if anyone is considering a new JJP, Houdini, AFMR or MMR, Danni won a $250 Pinball Star Voucher at INDISC .. if you’d like a $250 discount maybe Paypal her a couple of bucks and we can mail it to you.

Fully transferable... there’s a picture of it in my travel thread.

Need to sort it out in the next day or two so I can post it before I leave Tuesday.

rd

#6189 6 years ago

Danni also won a $300 Captains Auction voucher.

It’s open dated, so if you buy things at the Captains, it could be handy!

She won’t be using it, so again, if you want to make her a “donation” I can send it your way.

rd

#6190 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

She won’t be using it, so again, if you want to make her a “donation” I can send it your way.

How bout I donate one more El Farolito dinner and all the Modelos you can drink?

#6191 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How bout I donate one more El Farolito dinner and all the Modelos you can drink?

I could part trade it for my Stars ....

rd

#6192 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I could part trade it for my Stars ....

Stars is a $1200 game at the Captains. lol.

#6193 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Stars is a $1200 game at the Captains. lol.

Plus premium!

rd

#6194 6 years ago

Seriously, even having a $300 gift certificate for free at the captains can be a negative investment. But I'm sure I could find some beat to heck EM there to use it on.

#6195 6 years ago

Still looking for a Bally Who Dunnit, locally.

Robert

#6196 6 years ago

And Tax.... actually, it would almost cover the Premium and tax on that, score!

#6197 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Seriously, even having a $300 gift certificate for free at the captains can be a negative investment. But I'm sure I could find some beat to heck EM there to use it on.

I bet!

Danni has decided to keep it for now, because .. I quote ... “it’s cute!” Lol

Otherwise, Odin gets it for $0 and some Modelos when we bash his EMs next time we come to OC.

rd

#6198 6 years ago

A REALLY nice Tommy for sale. Asking $3200. Plays great. Currently on location at Phoenix Games in Concord. Was purchased out of a home about 3-4 months ago and looked HUO. No proof, but unbelievably clean. Has had some hundreds of plays since then on coin drop. Pics speak for themselves. Belongs to store owner. I am selling it for him. Asking $3200. Trades considered. Lots of sharp pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x5bswiqp65dco6m/AAAVJalvw1SLcD3J6psk7VSAa?dl=0

1/17 UPDATE - TOMMY IS PENDING SALE

#6199 6 years ago

Updated prices/options

Complete lot for $5500
Sorcerer and Grand Lizard $3000
Silverball and Genesis $2500

I prefer to sale these in one lot but I keep getting asked to separate so because of this some of my prices maybe inflated.

Silverball Mania $1300
Genesis $1450
Grand lizard $1550
Sorcerer $2000

#6200 6 years ago

I have a "houdini "on order,what is a pinball star voucher,Rotodave???

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/124?hl=hodgesm0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.