(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,700 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 254.
#6101 6 years ago

I'm looking for a nice Getaway HS2 in So Cal.

#6102 6 years ago

I'm in the market for a nice Jurassic Park in socal.

#6103 6 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

Hi guys, since I really would love to get bellbrand's ST pro, I am putting my Road Show out there.
It is in really great condition, no fade on cabinet. All original artwork.
Custom construction topper, color DMD (LCD version), invisiglass playfield glass, LED'ed, mirror side blades.
I would not sell it (and I know a friend who will kill me that I am selling it), but I really want that ST, and my better half will kill me if I buy one more .
I am looking the same price as the ST, which might seem high at first, but not once you look at it and with all the extras.
Can send pics if interested. Limited time, one the ST is sold, I don't have a reason to sell anymore .

Just put it up on the market.

Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am putting up my very nice Road Show. It plays perfectly well. Only reason I am selling is that I need space and recouped some funds after picking up my personal holy grail. Th...”
2018-12-10
Los Angeles, CA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 949 times

#6104 6 years ago

Been thinking about putting my No Fear up. I got it recently, but my accuracy (or lack thereof) has led to some pretty damn short ball times. Cabinet has a touch of fade, but PF is in great shape and everything's super clean/working. Would be looking to trade for another pin in the ~2,500 range.

#6105 6 years ago

sandiego.craigslist.org link

A couple of playfields for sale in SD.

#6106 6 years ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

A couple of playfields for sale in SD.

whatever they were, they are gone now.

#6107 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

whatever they were, they are gone now.

Dolly parton and big game

#6108 6 years ago

I'm looking for:

Flintstones
Harley Davidson Stern
Simpson's Pinball Party

#6109 6 years ago

Selling a nice, working pair of linked Off-Road (sit down) Thunders> $1,000

Marble Madness arcade machine: $1,700

And might sell my custom orginal IronMan pin. Pinball refinary powder coat, custom translight, etc.

And 2 linked basketball machines. One works one needs a new board.

PM me for more info.

-Dan

#6110 6 years ago

Hey everyone, I have a Stern RollerCoaster Tycoon I’m looking to trade or sell. It has full leds in the playfield and several other mods and addons. Small wear spot on the playfield and a few scratches on the cabinet. Looking to trade for another dmd game in the $2,000 - $3,000 range or sell for ~$2,600. Pics and more info on my listing here:

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I have a RollerCoaster Tycoon that has full LEDs in the playfield, added roller coaster trains over the shooter lane and left kickout ramp. The flipper buttons have protective side...”
2017-12-12
Encinitas, CA
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 663 times

Thanks all.

#6111 6 years ago

Hey Guys,

Just saw this on Craigslist SD.

#6112 6 years ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

Hey Guys,
Just saw this on Craigslist SD.

Go get it! Your local.

#6113 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Go get it! Your local.

No bank roll, or space at the moment, hoping to live vicariously though you all.

#6114 6 years ago

Putting out some feelers. Looking for a DM without steroids and TF Pro (Decepticon LE could be interesting). Any condition interesting. Pickup anywhere in NorCal. Please PM.

#6115 6 years ago

Looking to sell my HUO Tron LE. PM me for details. $9750.

#6116 6 years ago

I have a linked pair of Rush 2049 driving games I would like to trade for a pin.

Added over 6 years ago: Wife changed her mind, too much fun still.

#6117 6 years ago

Finally selling my Williams Space Station. $2,000. It was a long term project pin that I've just lost steam on. Put way more work into it than I should have for a pin I never intended on keeping in my collection. PM me if interested and want photos. Pick-up only in Irvine, Ca. I have a hydraulic cart to help get it to your truck but I am not gonna crate and ship it. Here's the run-down:

The good:
- 99% everything working (coin door buttons don't work)
- Brand new RottenDog MPU board
- Brand new Power supply board
- New blue main ramp
- all LEDs
- all new star posts
- new rubbers
- recently repaired and re-enforced cabinet.
- comes with new playfield mylar (if you wish to put it on)

The bad: (mostly cosmetic stuff I haven't gotten to yet)
- minor playfield wear. mostly behind the pop bumpers where you can't see it. In general, playfield looks great. It was under Mylar which I removed. just needs a few touch ups.
- Translight is a little beat-up around the edges. It generally looks fine, if you want a 'perfect' machine it should be replaced.
- No lock on the coin door
- 'security bar' over the coin door. I don't mind it but others might see it as an eye sore. It could be removed.
- The coin door buttons are not working. Previous owner made a hackjob mess of the coin door and I didn't get around to replacing it.
- Right coin validator doesn't work. Left one does.
- The cabinet has a matte brushed on black paint over the repaired sections of wood. I intended to mask the logo and give it a fresh spray coat of semigloss but never got around to it.
- does not have the original 'space station' plastic toy over the round lane diverter. Though I am sure you could find one on the market somewhere.

It's a neat machine, and I put a TON of work into it, but it ultimately doesn't fit in my line-up of wanted pins. If anyone is interested in trades (or just interested in selling) my wanted list is:

Elvira and the Party Monsters
Scared Stiff
Twilight Zone
Swords of Fury
Centaur II
Tales from the crypt

-

#6118 6 years ago

Buddy of mine is looking for a pinbot, BOP (or both). Will consider any condition (from project, players to restored). Let me know. Preference is for norcal but willing to drive if condition and/or price is right.

Cheers!

#6119 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm looking for a nice Getaway HS2 in So Cal.

Found one! Now my life is once again complete.

#6120 6 years ago

Any suggestion for reputable restorers in SoCal? Got a JP that needs a tear down / restore.

Thanks in advance!

#6121 6 years ago

Found a Data east Batman down south for anyone that’s nearer than I and interested:

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#6122 6 years ago

Damn, that's a solid deal for someone unless that game is just wrecked.

#6123 6 years ago

Looking for a shadow at the moment lemme know what you have or know of a nice one.

#6124 6 years ago

also have a Spooky Dominos spectacular pinball adventure if anyone is interested before I put in marketplace. Has LE Noid Backless and upgraded LEDs.

#6125 6 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

Found a Data east Batman down south for anyone that’s nearer than I and interested:
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

wow,nice.

#6126 6 years ago

Very nice CCC, at a well respected pinsider's pad.
Magic Castle in decent condition. Devil Riders in nice condition. I think you should have a bit of ZAC knowledge.
Twister. Car Hop. BOP. Many others.
Just trying to keep my wife's Elvis and MM.
MET and BIB if I have to. They will be the last to go..
BBB just left the house last week....gotta due what you have to do...Not whining. Ok a little. Great wife. Great dog. Great daughters. (3,000 miles away).
35 years and counting with my wife putting up with a pinball addict. I'ts been a great ride..........

#6127 6 years ago

pinpoor... good luck on your sales. You've got some great games and great family story too!

#6128 6 years ago
Quoted from pinpoor:

Magic Castle in decent condition. Devil Riders in nice condition. I think you should have a bit of ZAC knowledge.
BBB just left the house last week....gotta due what you have to do...Not whining. Ok a little. Great wife. Great dog. Great daughters. (3,000 miles away).
35 years and counting with my wife putting up with a pinball addict. I'ts been a great ride..........

These games are in excellent condition.

#6129 6 years ago

Putting up my Fast Draw for sale.

#6131 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Someone in San Diego, grab these!!

I called earlier today. Its a scam. Guy wants offers now. You know what they say, to good to be true. It was.

#6132 6 years ago

awww, pfffft.
What was the Bally/Williams game?

#6133 6 years ago

Motordrome.

#6134 6 years ago

I actully walked away from a $100 Motordome once after couple hours drivex it wasnt worth loading up.

#6135 6 years ago

Ouch. That must have been pretty dire.

#6136 6 years ago

I’m looking for a SWLE and or BM66LE, low use or nib. Any leads appreciated, thanks

#6137 6 years ago

Someone go get these, I'm stuck at work!

#6138 6 years ago
Quoted from pinpoor:

PM'd about the BOP, can pick up later this week. let me know.

#6139 6 years ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

Someone go get these, I'm stuck at work!

It was a scam post. Already flagged for removal. Bait and switch add.

#6140 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Ouch. That must have been pretty dire.

It was, sat on guys patio for years. He offered 50 bucks and i still passed. Nothing salvageable, even boards, plastics, ramp, it was all bad. Pics on old phone, but we cant post pics in this thread anymore.

#6141 6 years ago
Quoted from pinpoor:

Sent PM for Magic Castle.

#6142 6 years ago

It was a scam post. Already flagged for removal. Bait and switch add.

Ooops Sorry, I didn't look into it, why are people soo crappy?

#6143 6 years ago

It was, sat on guys patio for years. He offered 50 bucks and i still passed. Nothing salvageable, even boards, plastics, ramp, it was all bad. Pics on old phone, but we cant post pics in this thread anymore.

Oh no for $50 just staring at it sitting in the garage is worth it.

#6144 6 years ago

Selling my HUO Metallica Pro. Very light mods. Pretty much stock. Newer LED version. Send me a message for pics or more info. $4500. Thanks.

#6145 6 years ago

Looking to move my very nice KISS Premium. Ideally I'd love to trade it for either a JP or WW plus cash on the buyers end but will also do a straight up cash sale. Game is heavily modded with color changing lighted speaker mod w/remote, scoop light mod, Gene mouth light mod, love gun Multiball light mod, flipper bat mod and Stern topper. Happy to provide pics and negotiate price for any interested buyers. Game is located in Santa Clarita. PM me and thanks.

#6146 6 years ago

Sent PM for Magic Castle.

Eric I sent PM way before you

#6147 6 years ago

Anyone have a decent Firepower for sale?

#6148 6 years ago

Forgot to mention...my KISS Premium also has pinblades

#6149 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Eric I sent PM way before you

Thats only when i posted statement.
I also PM yesterday not long after the initial post. Lets split it, you have it half the year, ill take the other half. Joint custody.

#6150 6 years ago

Get a room you two!

There are 12,700 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/123?hl=hodgesm0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.