(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 255.
#6051 6 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

He just wants to play pinball...not get molested too! No need to post that crap!

First let me say, I didn't look at the price.
Just trying to help him find one.
He did say "anyone in SoCal has one they would be willing to sell".
Not my ad & I'll let him decide if he wants to get molested or not.....lol

#6052 6 years ago

Looking for a populated playfield that has usable mechs and wire but isn’t restorable (terrible wear, delamination, broken, termite eaten, etc) for a home brew project. Would prefer Williams SS.

#6053 6 years ago

Modded out original Spiderman for sale, $4800.

#6054 6 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

He just wants to play pinball...not get molested too! No need to post that crap!

I think that is Evan's listing from OC Pinball in Fullerton. He's a member here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/surfsidedetail

I bought something from him in August. No molesting.

surfsidedetail

#6055 6 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I think that is Evan's listing from OC Pinball in Fullerton. He's a member here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/surfsidedetail
I bought something from him in August. No molesting.

Well, he has one fan I guess... It's your wallet that gets molested, and i'm sure you paid at least twice whatever you bought was worth.

#6056 6 years ago

Ive bought a few pinballs from OC Pinball and never had any issues ....Evan is a great guy and will continue to buy again from him

#6057 6 years ago

I'm getting really sick of all these scammers, they need to be executed by stoning. Found a CFBL, was totally prepared to drive 6+ hours to get it... ya its a scam I knew it was too good to be true, god I hate these guys.
santabarbara.craigslist.org link

#6058 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

I'm getting really sick of all these scammers, they need to be executed by stoning. Found a CFBL, was totally prepared to drive 6+ hours to get it... ya its a scam I knew it was too good to be true, god I hate these guys.
santabarbara.craigslist.org link

Vivian was in the hospital getting surgery when I emailed.

#6059 6 years ago

So I write this:

"Ya I knew this was too goof to be true stop spamming, and you should be ashamed of yourself trying to appeal to people’s good nature by using a false health circumstance, so bad God recognizes these dishonest acts"

He Replies:
"Dude are you fucking retarded or what!? I am a power seller on eBay so you better watch your stupid mouth or i will see you in Court for Federal Offense you stupid MORON!"

And I checked that Ebay account is located in Peoria, Illinois NOT California lol.

#6060 6 years ago

So I write this:
I am a power seller on eBay

He meant to say "I'm a power scammer on FleaBay"

#6061 6 years ago

This was my last response from him:

Right now i am at Queens Cancer Center in HI and because i need $ asap for an alternative treatment which is not covered by the regular health insurance i have to sell my Creature machine asap. Right now my pinball machine is stored at Beale AFB in CA. I am a LT of the USAF and i can offer you free shipping with a military trailer.
Best Regards

So I write this:
"Ya I knew this was too goof to be true stop spamming, and you should be ashamed of yourself trying to appeal to people’s good nature by using a false health circumstance, so bad God recognizes these dishonest acts"
He Replies:
"Dude are you fucking retarded or what!? I am a power seller on eBay so you better watch your stupid mouth or i will see you in Court for Federal Offense you stupid MORON!"
And I checked that Ebay account is located in Peoria, Illinois NOT California lol.

#6062 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

This was my last response from him:
Right now i am at Queens Cancer Center in HI and because i need $ asap for an alternative treatment which is not covered by the regular health insurance i have to sell my Creature machine asap. Right now my pinball machine is stored at Beale AFB in CA. I am a LT of the USAF and i can offer you free shipping with a military trailer.
Best Regards

Nice, my reply was similar:

"Right now i am at Queens Cancer Center in HI and because i need $ asap for an alternative treatment which is not covered by the regular health insurance i have to sell my CFTBL asap. Right now my pinball machine is stored at Beale AFB in CA. I am a LT of the USAF and i can offer you free shipping with a military truck."

#6063 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Well, he has one fan I guess... It's your wallet that gets molested, and i'm sure you paid at least twice whatever you bought was worth.

I found him because he happened to have the specific EM that I was looking for. He delivered, set-up and even came out twice to service the machine in the first 30 days as part of his warranty. So, no...neither me nor my wallet was molested.

Would you mind sharing your source for amazing pinball machine deals?

#6064 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Ive bought a few pinballs from OC Pinball and never had any issues ....Evan is a great guy and will continue to buy again from him

Yeah I'm cool with him as well. I bought my favorite game of all time from him in absolute mint condition, Scared Stiff, pics are here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/s8AQf8VdjyUkUNvp2 . Good guy, easy to deal with, thrilled with that purchase, never seen one in that pristine condition before.

#6065 6 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Nice, my reply was similar:
"Right now i am at Queens Cancer Center in HI and because i need $ asap for an alternative treatment which is not covered by the regular health insurance i have to sell my CFTBL asap. Right now my pinball machine is stored at Beale AFB in CA. I am a LT of the USAF and i can offer you free shipping with a military truck."

I would be pissed if my tax dollars were going to deliver pinball machines all over the state.

#6066 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I would be pissed if my tax dollars were going to deliver pinball machines all over the state.

I mean...there are worse things our tax dollars could be spent on!

#6067 6 years ago

Bought 3 machines from Evan, good experience all around. No issues.

#6068 6 years ago

I had to visit the State Architects office in down town LA today, so I got a chance to stop by Ayce Gogi at lunch time, and check out the new lineup. He as both the new Guardians of the Galaxy and TNA available for play. I only played one game of Guardians, as it feels alot like most of the new stern games. I did almost put $5 into TNA. That thing is fast, and a tough play. I was only able to destroy one reactor in all my games. Given the music and the vibe of the game, it feels like the grandson of Pinbot.

Man I wish I could get down there more often.

#6069 6 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I had to visit the State Architects office in down town LA today, so I got a chance to stop by Ayce Gogi at lunch time, and check out the new lineup. He as both the new Guardians of the Galaxy and TNA available for play. I only played one game of Guardians, as it feels alot like most of the new stern games. I did almost put $5 into TNA. That thing is fast, and a tough play. I was only able to destroy one reactor in all my games. Given the music and the vibe of the game, it feels like the grandson of Pinbot.

Damn I need to get over there again, didn't realize he had both TNA and Guardians!

#6070 6 years ago

So I write this:
He Replies:

careful... harsh words on the internet = federal offense!!!

#6071 6 years ago

That place is great! I was craving going there the whole way home today.

#6072 6 years ago

I saw your mugshot on Dialed In..

#6073 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

I saw your mugshot on Dialed In..

I guess putting UncivilEngineer in the name spot was a giveaway.

#6074 6 years ago

Just listed my Pin*Bot. CPR playfield, CPR mini playfield, CPR plastics with protectors, CPR mirrored backglass, Titan rubbers, Leds (selectively placed), rebuilt pop bumpers, rebuilt flippers, custom ROM and more....

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “A beautifully restored Pin*Bot! Below is a partial list of things I have done to make this a truly special machine for the discerning Pin*Bot fan.... SPECIAL UPGRADES AND FEATURES...”
2017-12-10
Davis, CA
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 697 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6075 6 years ago

I’m looking for a ghostbusters LE and game of thrones LE within a days drive of LA, if anyone is considering selling please let me know. Thanks

#6076 6 years ago

Thanks for letting u know they have these games now! Gonna get in the car and give TNA a test drive finally!

1 week later
#6077 6 years ago

I just adjusted the price on my Pin*Bot to reflect a lower local cash and carry price and clarified escrow terms for folks who need or want to ship. Also made myself open to offers for partial trades for machines on my wishlist.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “A beautifully restored Pin*Bot! Below is a partial list of things I have done to make this a truly special machine for the discerning Pin*Bot fan.... SPECIAL UPGRADES AND FEATURES...”
2017-12-10
Davis, CA
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 697 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6078 6 years ago

Update, still have these 2 Foxy lady cocktails available for sale!
Catch me while im off this week.
One works and needs a new battery soldered on, i have battery. Very nice looking Foxy lady. The other is a parts machine mostly complete, just missing some plastics.
Both glasses in good shape. I also have manual and schematics included.
$400 firm.

#6079 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally Midway
Game/Type: Evel Knievel / SS 1094-E
Month/Year: June 1977
Production: 14,000
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: sandiego.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Evel knievel that is jinxed.
Desided to sell it earlier this year. Had a buyer and a something broke so I pulled it off the market.
Fast forward to this week. The game has been playing perfect for 6 months. Decide to sell again. Had buyer set up for this weekend.
Last night playing it the left flipper stopped working and 10 seconds later the whole machine shut down.
I am over this jinxed machine.
I have a new coil just zero interest in repairing this thing again.
This is a true fire sale."

#6080 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Breakshot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a recently shopped Capcom Breakshot. The game is in excellent condition except for the following issues: Small stain on translite that is hard to see with light on Ding in...”
2017-12-20
Lodi, CA
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 242 times

#6081 6 years ago

Still for sale I would like it gone this weekend
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56229

#6082 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I would like it gone this weekend

Maybe Santa will yank it on up the chimney.

#6083 6 years ago

Coming back to this after a bunch of months: Still looking to trade my Diamond Jack for a solid state pin. It was at Cal Extreme all weekend so he's a nice hearty GTB EM. Super clean. No coin mechs/hardware/wiring so it's free play only (if that matters to most - but its the reason I'm letting it go).

#6084 6 years ago

Does anyone have or know of either a Jokerz or a Joker Poker (SS) for sale?

Robert

#6085 6 years ago

Pinbot is sold.

#6086 6 years ago

Need to free up one slot so going to sell my Alien Poker. Bought it from a fellow pinsider and had fun with it, but a new project means less room so one game must go. It has full led conversion, new Siegecraft drop target boards, all new boards in the head (Rottendog mpu/driver combo, Rottendog power supply, Swemmer sound board), and a Flipper Fidelity speaker because why not? I have all the original boards but had reliability issues with them hence why I replaced them all, but I'll include them in the sale. $1000 takes it all, Los Angeles area pickup only. Will try here for a few days, then to eBay it goes.

Added over 6 years ago: EDIT: Sold this one real quick elsewhere.

#6087 6 years ago

Looking for a Bally Who Dunnit.

Robert

#6088 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Robert

Pm sent! Just getting home to your pm.

#6089 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Great game, miss mine sometimes but it just doesn't have legs. Still if I found one cheap I'd grab it just for the music and call outs!

#6090 6 years ago

Sounds like Eric is on the case. Good pin for sure.

#6091 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Sounds like Eric is on the case. Good pin for sure.

Buzz, in the spirit of good will, such as you did this past week. If your selling your W?D, by all means you can have this sale!

#6092 6 years ago

looking for whirlwind, earthshaker and funhouse anywhere in socal, cash in hand

#6093 6 years ago

Thank you so much, but hopefully not selling anymore. I was trying to be funny. When you start it says " and I was on the case". I hope your cat is ok with you selling she/ he put some work into it too, and it looks great. GLWS

#6094 6 years ago

If anyone has an Alien Star up for grabs, hit me up. I’m in SoCal in a week or so.

rd

#6095 6 years ago

Bump
Make an offer local pick up please..

#6096 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Still for sale I would like it gone this weekend
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56229

Bump
Make an offer local pick up please..

Wow great game and great price.

#6097 6 years ago

No doubt for a HUO. I'd almost want to pick it up to have a spare! And the guy in the "life of my routed ST Pro with thousands of plays" wants to believe his is worth 4K, lol.

#6098 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

No doubt for a HUO. I'd almost want to pick it up to have a spare! And the guy in the "life of my routed ST Pro with thousands of plays" wants to believe his is worth 4K, lol.

I can’t confirm it’s huo that is just what I was told.

#6099 6 years ago

SM VE for sale near San Francisco. Color dmd flipper led strip and shooter lane Gliffy. 6300.

#6100 6 years ago

Hi guys, since I really would love to get bellbrand's ST pro, I am putting my Road Show out there.
It is in really great condition, no fade on cabinet. All original artwork.
Custom construction topper, color DMD (LCD version), invisiglass playfield glass, LED'ed, mirror side blades.
I would not sell it (and I know a friend who will kill me that I am selling it), but I really want that ST, and my better half will kill me if I buy one more .
I am looking the same price as the ST, which might seem high at first, but not once you look at it and with all the extras.
Can send pics if interested. Limited time, one the ST is sold, I don't have a reason to sell anymore .

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/122?hl=hodgesm0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.