(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 255.
#6001 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Is ST pro priced to high? I'm open to offers

Aren't NIB Pros like $5400 now? Seems like a fair price. Just a lot of games competing for sales. Did you list it on CL?

#6002 6 years ago

That's only worth about 7 cents over here.

#6003 6 years ago

And we only wanted 2 cents

#6004 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Aren't NIB Pros like $5400 now? Seems like a fair price. Just a lot of games competing for sales. Did you list it on CL?

Yes it's listed on CL
Crickets

#6005 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Yes it's listed on CL
Crickets

Local collectors running out of room due to all the new stuff?

I just listed an arcade game on CL - took a few flakes and 3 weeks to finally sell (and I dropped the price).

#6006 6 years ago

I’m not really in a hurry it’s a good game at a good price.. someone will want it eventually..

#6007 6 years ago

Have a player’s WCS in Sacramento for trade +/- cash. Hoping to upgrade to an A-list title but don’t need to get there in one step.

Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56314

#6008 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Selling my Tales of the Arabian Nights (TOTAN) project. I purchased this game as is, it comes with what you see in the pictures, nothing more. Overall it is in good condition exce...”
2017-11-06
Bakersfield, CA
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 672 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed my TOTAN project pin for sale. Open to offers or trades.

#6009 6 years ago

Looking to buy a nice playing earthshaker or whirlwind pinball locally here in socal cash in hand txt me if you have one your willing to sell 714-401-3854 thanks

#6010 6 years ago

Still looking for a monster bash. Have a really nice WH2O I would be willing to trade plus cash or buy outright.

#6011 6 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Still looking for a monster bash. Have a really nice WH2O I would be willing to trade plus cash or buy outright.

Pinlawyer in AZ has a nice one for sale

#6012 6 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Pinlawyer in AZ has a nice one for sale

I saw that one. I don't want to spend that much. I should have bought the nice one listed in TN on here for $8500. I'm in the market around the $8500-9K range. If not, I'll wait for the remake.

#6013 6 years ago

I'd wait. Usually the 8K-9K range I see are project machines. Might as well get NIB for that price. I hope its soon... I want one too... I really don't want to drop 10k-11k. But It's a machine I MUST own someday...

#6014 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

I'd wait. Usually the 8K-9K range I see are project machines. Might as well get NIB for that price. I hope its soon... I want one too... I really don't want to drop 10k-11k. But It's a machine I MUST own someday...

This one looked pretty nice.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monster-bash-38

#6015 6 years ago

That DOES look nice. great deal

#6016 6 years ago

Have a Hydro Thunder sit down for sale if anyone is looking for a kid friendly driver. 525.00

#6017 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Brand new playfield installed with maybe 50 plays. Now with playfield it's like a brand new out of box game for a massive savings and none of the problems. It has shaker motor and ...”
2017-11-11
Beaumont, CA
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 696 times

#6018 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56598
Surf 'n Safari 1991 Gottlieb for sale.
Fun game. Pm with any interest. Thanks Eric

Added over 6 years ago: Sold.

#6019 6 years ago

curious what arcade you sold? please tell me it wasnt that sweet pacman cocktail

Quoted from Rarehero:

Local collectors running out of room due to all the new stuff?
I just listed an arcade game on CL - took a few flakes and 3 weeks to finally sell (and I dropped the price).

#6020 6 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

curious what arcade you sold? please tell me it wasnt that sweet pacman cocktail

Nah, it was just a cabaret multi.

#6021 6 years ago

Edit, trade fell through.

#6022 6 years ago

Foxy Lady cocktail pin available, Gameplan. It also comes with second foxy lady non working parts machine, but complete. 400 firm, 2 cocktails. Price drop.
Pm me and pick up this week!
Thanks Eric

#6024 6 years ago

Who Dunnit for sale! $3000.
ALL boards were sent out this summer and serviced, navram cpu, new rottendog dmd board, stepper motor boards upgraded and socketed.
Comes with Lasserific topper, manual, new mantis sewer scoop. Building add with pictures today. Pm me if interested.
Thanks Eric

#6025 6 years ago

Tricked out Spiderman for sale. Backalley buildings, LEDs and several more mods. $4950. PM for pictures.

#6026 6 years ago

Project Alpine Club for sale in Lodi

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Barn Find. Some Playfield wear, Nice Backglass. Cab painted white. All parts included. No legs”
2017-11-16
Lodi, CA
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 321 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6027 6 years ago

Just listed my beautiful OG Spider-Man in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Absolutely beautiful Home Use Only Stern Spider-Man. This game is almost like new and it shows. Cabinet and backbox are perfect. Game has LOTS of tasteful mods (IMO) that accent...”
2017-11-18
Los Angeles, CA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 219 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6028 6 years ago

Looking for a Banzai Run, let me know if you gmhave one for sale or trade.

Thanks!

ron

#6029 6 years ago

Any interest any of the following PM me.
POTC HUO heavy modded with shaker
ST premium HUO light mods, shaker
Ac/Dc HUO heavy modded, shaker
MET pro HUO new playfield
MMR Standard HUO Le black on black trim & legs

#6030 6 years ago

Selling a nice Addams Family Gold. Playfield is in excellent condition. Cab has a few scuffs. Here is the ad.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56932

#6031 6 years ago

Anyone close to Santa Clarita know how to clear and reset IGT S2000 slots? Thanks Mike

#6032 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Anyone close to Santa Clarita know how to clear and reset IGT S2000 slots? Thanks Mike

Here is clear procedure:

#6033 6 years ago

BLACK FRIDAY SALE! BOGO Weekend Sale!
Buy one, get one free Gameplan FOXY LADY!
$400 gets you both. Deal is for combined sale and pick up of both machines thru Sunday. Comes with factory manual and schematic.
One is nice and working, the other is complete non working parts machine.
Price is firm, more than a good value for money. Im already losing money on this deal.
I really need the space so please PM me and come pick these up and help me out.
Thanks Eric

#6034 6 years ago

Selling a WCS I just got done restoring, very nice, playfield is nice, one insert has minor wear covered with Mylar, has cliffs protectors, new plastics, one new ramp, leds, flippers rebuilt, some coils replaced, wire ramp plated by hot rod arcade, new goalie plastic, new posts, rubber etc. Cabinet was repainted, redecaled, new legs, glass, coin door, new translite, side rails, bolts, leg leveler, shooter housing and a lot of misc new parts, etc. Backbox was not stenciled with warning, but prepped and painted black if buyer wishes to do so. Game looks and plays great. Lot of time and money into it. Asking about what I have into it. 4000.00. Located in Canyon Country, about 20 minutes north of Los Angeles. Can ship if needed in a stern box. Mike Paris

#6035 6 years ago

GB Pre $6200 FS/FT OBO
RS $2800 OBO
Both on marketplace and located in NorCal.
Pickup preferred.

#6037 6 years ago

As I'm not in the market for LW3 (or most DMd's) thought I'd pass this deal along. $1000, seems like pretty good shape for the low price: sfbay.craigslist.org link

#6038 6 years ago

Price drop #1 on my SM. Now at $5500 obo.

#6040 6 years ago

Looking to buy a Metallica Pro, if anybody has one in the San Diego area let me know!

#6041 6 years ago

BSD for sale.

#6042 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner. Has black LE trim with black legs and bolts,shaker motor and full set of protectors but only installed the castle one the rest can be up to the new owner. From a ...”
2017-12-02
Beaumont, CA
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 742 times

#6043 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Machine - For Sale
Medieval Madness (Remake - Standard)New!HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Original owner. Has black LE trim with black legs and bolts,shaker motor and full set of protectors but only installed the castle one the rest can be up to the new owner.

From a ...”
5 hours ago Beaumont, CA 7,200 (Firm)
Buzz

Nice deal .... I’ll mention it to some buddies ...

I’d prefer an original one, if anyone has one for around the $7k mark, let me know. cosmokramer I’m thinking of you ... )

rd

#6044 6 years ago

Any interest in a colordmd - $350 - local pickup preferred - want it gone

Added over 6 years ago: SOLDDDDD

#6045 6 years ago

Driving kills the deal

#6046 6 years ago

Looking for a Time Fantasy

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a time fantasy (or playfield) near northern California.”
2017-12-02
Lodi, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 314 times

#6047 6 years ago

Looking for earthshaker whirlwind and funhouse to buy if anyone in SoCal has one they would be willing to sell thanks

#6048 6 years ago

I am still hoping to find a cabinet for my Sorcerer...

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I have a Sorcerer that is in need of a cabinet (the old one had termites in it). So I am looking for a standard sized Williams cabinet from the mid 1980s. This more or less cover...”
2018-01-29
Bakersfield, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 340 times

#6049 6 years ago
Quoted from Nevadapinball:

Looking for earthshaker whirlwind and funhouse to buy if anyone in SoCal has one they would be willing to sell thanks

A earthshaker in OC orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#6050 6 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

A earthshaker in OC orangecounty.craigslist.org link

He just wants to play pinball...not get molested too! No need to post that crap!

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/121 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.