(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 255.
#5951 6 years ago

Seawitch project for sale, original flaky backglass, decent playfield and lower cabinet. No legs or backbox. I would like to sell to pinhead who has parts and desire to make these parts into complete pin.

#5952 6 years ago

Saw rvdv was selling a lot of his rare machines - might want that Flash Dragon of his

#5953 6 years ago
Quoted from Sborel:

Seawitch project for sale, original flaky backglass, decent playfield and lower cabinet. No legs or backbox. I would like to sell to pinhead who has parts and desire to make these parts into complete pin.

pic of pf on norcal members thread.

#5954 6 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Saw rvdv was selling a lot of his rare machines - might want that Flash Dragon of his

Robert is a really great guy with some awesome pins. Ive purchased 3 from him in last couple years. Great seller.

#5955 6 years ago

Selling my stunning LOTR with many tasteful mods - Game is located in Reno, NV but I travel to Sacramento/Bay Area often

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55598

#5956 6 years ago

weekend bump. I'm close to the pinball museum in Banning if any one wants to check these out.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO & loaded LOTR with over $2000 in upgrades. Nicest one I have ever seen. Upgrades include color dmd, pinball refinery armor, palentir mod,POTD figures, LE rom & shaker,...”
2017-10-26
Beaumont, CA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 595 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Brand new playfield installed with maybe 50 plays. Now with playfield it's like a brand new out of box game for a massive savings and none of the problems. It has shaker motor and ...”
2017-11-11
Beaumont, CA
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 696 times

#5957 6 years ago

I posted this in the NorCal thread also, so sorry if you follow that thread too.

I case anyone is interested, I lowered the price of my Dr. Dude for sale to $1900. Located in Fresno. I need the room for another game I committed to buy. I don't have to sell Dr. Dude, so I wont be giving it away, but I'd rather see someone enjoying it than folding it up and storing it in the garage.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54773

#5958 6 years ago

there's a $1600 doctor dude listed for a long time in sacramento and no takers...

#5959 6 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

there's a $1600 doctor dude listed for a long time in sacramento and no takers...

Thanks for the heads up. Im open to offers too

#5960 6 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

Hi guys. I recently got a beautiful Road Show. Very nice shape, above average for a machine 25 years old.
I did not plan on selling, but I have the opportunity to get another pin I really want, and I need the cash.
So, I am seeing if anybody has interest.
Custom construction topper with warning lights, Color DMD, invisiglass (amazing, looks like no glass), partial LED (some under playfield ones are incandescent based on looks).
I can send pictures if somebody is interested. With all the extras it is easy in the high 3s, but since I would need to sell fast to not miss the other machine, I'll go down to 3.6.
Let me know.

Bump this up......i really would love to get beachcity's Baywatch (yeah, I am into the cheesy stuff), so I need funds. I'll let the RS go for 3.5k. Forgot to mention mirror blades in above description.

#5961 6 years ago

If anyone is looking for spare parts for a System 11 CPU or if you are skilled at repairing acid damage and want to flip one for profit, just put up my Williams Space Station Board.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “In the middle of restoring a Williams Space Station when it started throwing a 'U25 RAM FAILURE' error. Checked out the board to find acid damage on some of the board. I don't ha...”
2017-10-22
Anaheim, CA
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 176 times
It's $100 buy now or best offer. If it's in any way useful to you shoot me an offer. If $10 is the highest I get by December then that's what I'll sell it for.

Trying to get a little cash back to help pay for a Rottendog replacement.

#5962 6 years ago

1967 Gottlieb Sing Along
$500.00
Vista, CA

sandiego.craigslist.org link

#5963 6 years ago

Hump day bump for my 1959 Williams Space Glider EM Gun Game that's for sale. Photos, description and a video at the marketplace ad.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Rare space themed coin operated gun game. This has been gone through completely and works great. If you noticed that the the game name is not completely lit up, that is a feature w...”
2017-10-17
Sacramento, CA
750 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 253 times

#5964 6 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Hump day bump for my 1959 Williams Space Glider EM Gun Game that's for sale. Photos, description and a video at the marketplace ad.

PM sent. Hope im first!

Other - For Sale
FS: 1959 Williams Space Glider EM Gun Game
“Rare space themed coin operated gun game. This has been gone through completely and works great. If you noticed that the the game name is not completely lit up, that is a feature w...”
8 days ago Sacramento, CA 750 (Firm)
izzy

#5965 6 years ago

PM returned

#5966 6 years ago

Just FYI TNA #6 is all setup ans on location at On TILT @ AYCE Gogi in Van Nuys, game is amazing!

#5967 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Just FYI TNA #6 is all setup ans on location at On TILT @ AYCE Gogi in Van Nuys, game is amazing!

Bad ass! Can’t wait to play.

#5968 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

See you next week. Always awesome to go to Ayci for food, drink, and the best pins in So Cal!

#5970 6 years ago

I am selling an HUO TWD (Walking Dead Pro) in Las Vegas. Asking $4,600.

I am willing to deliver it to southern California.

The ad is in the classifieds here on Pinside.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56025

I also posted a short video of me playing the game on YouTube today.

Thank you,
Ned

#5971 6 years ago

That thing is stunning. Who did the restoration?

#5972 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

That thing is stunning. Who did the restoration?

Pinball mania in Utah.

#5973 6 years ago

Weekend bump for my LOTR loaded 6,600 & new GB premium 6,500. Both are listed well below what I paid and are in excellent condition.

#5974 6 years ago

Still hoping to find an inexpensive Jurassic Park in good players condition without breaking the bank. Just missed out on a nice one for $2150 in the Bay Area so I'm hoping there are more out there!

#5975 6 years ago

I'm looking for a working Stern cpu/sound board 520-5300-00 for my LOTR. PM me if you have one for sale.

#5976 6 years ago
Quoted from chill:

I am selling an HUO TWD (Walking Dead Pro) in Las Vegas. Asking $4,600.
I am willing to deliver it to southern California.
The ad is in the classifieds here on Pinside.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56025
I also posted a short video of me playing the game on YouTube today.
» YouTube video
Thank you,
Ned

Game is sold. Going to a fellow Pinsider.
-Ned

#5977 6 years ago

Ned is a great guy to deal with. Glad it sold.

#5978 6 years ago

Im selling a couple of my games, I'm located in Southern California in Canyon Lake. Revenge From Mars with powder coated legs, lockdown bar and side rails. 3100 Also a Batman forever also with powder coated metal and ramps 3200.
Both Pins are in the marketplace.

#5979 6 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my Game of Thrones premium. Perfect condition. Shaker motor added

#5980 6 years ago
Quoted from MagicSmoke:

Im selling a couple of my games, I'm located in Southern California in Canyon Lake. Revenge From Mars with powder coated legs, lockdown bar and side rails. 3100 Also a Batman forever also with powder coated metal and ramps 3200.
Both Pins are in the marketplace.

PM sent!

#5981 6 years ago

I sent a response a while ago, let me know if it didn’t go through for some reason. Thanks

#5982 6 years ago

Looking to trade a very nice Addam's for a TOTAN. Obviously I can add a bit of cash as well. Located in Santa Clarita. Just looking for a game I've never owned before AND that my wife will enjoy. She likes JPop games and we've already owned CV, TOM and a WCS94.

#5983 6 years ago

Any interest in a Bally Lost World?

#5984 6 years ago

Going to be listing my DE Star Wars. It is a project/parts machine. It has all the boards and looks to be complete except it is missing the original backglass (comes with a home-made replacement). It does turn on and start a game but has playability issues (wont serve the ball and game ends ball while still in play). The lower cabinet has extensive termite damage. The head looks mostly clean. The playfield in great condition on top but has some termite damage visible on the underside. I will take some pictures tonight Located in Bakersfield, $1900

#5985 6 years ago
Quoted from acitti:

Going to be listing my DE Star Wars. It is a project/parts machine. It has all the boards and looks to be complete except it is missing the original backglass (comes with a home-made replacement). It does turn on and start a game but has playability issues (wont serve the ball and game ends ball while still in play). The lower cabinet has extensive termite damage. The head looks mostly clean. The playfield in great condition on top but has some termite damage visible on the underside. I will take some pictures tonight Located in Bakersfield, $1900

$1900 seems like a fair amount for you to pay someone to pick up this turd and drop it at the landfill for you!

#5986 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

$1900 seems like a fair amount for you to pay someone to pick up this turd and drop it at the landfill for you!

They may not all be 10's but this game is definitely not trash. If this is your kind of trash send me your address so I can go dumpster diving!!

#5987 6 years ago

DE Star Wars with the new code is waaay more fun! Played it at league and it makes you shoot for all sorts of different things vs that middle ramp over and over and over and over and over and over and over

#5988 6 years ago

Nice to meet doomid over at Ayce Gogi today. Cool little setup he has over there!

Got some games in on TnA and Dialed In. Nice Paragon too!

rd

#5989 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Ive only played a few credits on location but I liked it generally. Seemed like a fun enough game. I enjoyed it more than the current SW title...

Though that table does seem to get a lot of community hate. not sure if its a DE quality issue or what.

#5990 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Got some games in on TnA and Dialed In.

Which did you like better?

#5991 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Nice to meet doomid over at Ayce Gogi today. Cool little setup he has over there!
Got some games in on TnA and Dialed In. Nice Paragon too!
rd

Played TNA at Ayci Gogi last night. Awesome game, the sound and music soundtrack are amazing. Great game, best Spooky yet!
Thats right, no pictures on this thread.

#5992 6 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Which did you like better?

TnA. That’s the sort of gameplay I like.

Dialed in reminds me of Roller Coaster Tycoon meets Monopoly. I’m surprised others haven’t picked that up. They should have called the game “disaster city” or something, would seem to reflect the actual game better. Just my 10c.

rd

#5993 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Selling my DE Star Wars. It is a project/parts machine. It has all the boards and looks to be complete except it is missing the original backglass (comes with a home-made replaceme...”
2017-11-03
Bakersfield, CA
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 1291 times
Contributed to Pinside

Posted Star Wars for sale with pictures

#5994 6 years ago

St pro for sale 4300
Or trade for a SM

#5995 6 years ago

Looking to list soon. CCC, great condition. Asking 12.5
BBB. 9.9 with many extras. Low plays, absolute awesome. 18.5

Sold most of our collection over the last 3years. Gotta keep the house!

Looks like all EMs in the future. All we really wanted anyway...

#5996 6 years ago

Not my Shadow, but a good find:

#5997 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

St pro for sale 4300
Or trade for a SM

Is ST pro priced to high? I'm open to offers

#5998 6 years ago

Looks good to me

#5999 6 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Not my Shadow, but a good find:

I emailed him right when it posted. No response.

#6000 6 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Looking to trade a very nice Addam's for a TOTAN. Obviously I can add a bit of cash as well. Located in Santa Clarita. Just looking for a game I've never owned before AND that my wife will enjoy. She likes JPop games and we've already owned CV, TOM and a WCS94.

I recently picked up a totan. Love it. Hope you find one. Great game.

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/120?hl=wizwiggy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.