(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 255.
#5901 6 years ago

Decided I'd take trades offers for Iron Man Vault as well. See post above. Will take/post pics tomorrow with ad.
EDIT: Damn, new page. Link to post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/118#post-3972464

Added over 7 years ago: SOLD!

#5902 6 years ago

I am going to be posting my Stern Playboy for sale after this weekend. Its in good condition with no mods, comes with the alternate sets of factory pictures. I am going to take some updated pictures before I post. If anyone is interested let me know. May be willing to trade or partial trade for another pinball. I also have arcade games I could trade as well. Thanks

#5904 6 years ago

If anyone interested in a cheap Williams Flash lemme know, will post soon.

#5905 6 years ago
Quoted from Oiler2112:

TZ is tentatively sold....

TZ is back on the market. Gave the buyer a week to come up with the funds and he couldnt do it.

Collector Quality Twilight Zone For Sale. Playfield is an early production that was clearcoated by Chris Hutchins. NOS Plastics with protector plastics. Translite has the starfield and is flawless. LED's in backbox and those few hard to reach areas on the playfield. I have added several addons, including the pyramid topper, Robby the Robot, LED's in clock, third magnet, 57 chevy car, upgraded speakers. Includes all manuals. Have to make room, so unfortunately it has to go. PM me for High-Res pics. $8500.

#5906 6 years ago
#5907 6 years ago

Going to list a nice Comet. Haven't done much troubleshooting but it randomly turns off sometimes. Last night I left it running for hours and played a few games here and there to see what would happen. When the game did die I would flip the power and it would come right back on and play. Anywho, like I said its going in the market will be asking 1k.

#5908 6 years ago

1959 Williams Space Glider Gun game $900 to pinsiders.
sacramento.craigslist.org link

#5909 6 years ago

any interest in a fully restored, new everything, brassed out TOTAN, PM me. will list soon.

#5910 6 years ago

I just posted my Dr. Dude for sale in the market place. it really is in great shape. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54773

#5911 6 years ago

Listed Comet

Machine - For Sale
Comet Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Plays great when it wants to. Randomly turns off at times but then comes right back on with a power flip. Haven't done much trouble shooting. Could use a shop job too. Tried to pic...”
2017-09-28
York, NE
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 409 times

#5912 6 years ago

Thinking of selling my pimped out GnR in the mid 5's. PM if interested.

#5913 6 years ago

Getting ready to sell my decked out prestine condition LOTR and brand new GB premium. PM any interest while I work on getting ad's ready.

#5914 6 years ago

Looking for a decent Jurassic Park by Data East. Can't afford collector quality and don't want a project...looking for something in between. Also looking for a Whirlwind ( I know, like everyone else) in the same condition. Located in Santa Clarita. Let me know and thanks.

#5917 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

AS pro just out of the box with 10 plays

It's that good, eh?

#5918 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's that good, eh?

10 games in, how would she know?

#5919 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

10 games in, how would he know?

She. And 10 is only half the games she normally plays before selling.

#5921 6 years ago

Considering selling : MMr limited (black) with color update......Ghostbusters Premium (perfect condition)....Game of Thrones Premium (perfect condition).

let me know if one of these floats your boat. I will do the Pinside donation if sell. I am in Danville

#5922 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I knew I was selling it before I opened it

Nice...

lol

#5923 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

For trade:
AS pro just out of the box with 10 plays on it also comes with Dirty Donny pinblades not installed.
Pm with offers
Thanks

I think you should play it 2 more times before you sell it, 2 more plays will make a world of a difference... I promise

#5924 6 years ago

For the locals before I list on eBay or whatever:

-Bride of Pinbot repro playfield. Bought a few years ago, was gonna do a swap, never did. Still sitting in the box. Beautiful perfect clearcoat. I think Mirco made it...or Peter...or are they the same guy? Lol $800 obo

-BOP CPR repro full plastic set. Again was gonna do a full restore...never did it. Just been sitting in my closet. $200 obo

-Also have a ton of DMDs that were removed for ColorDMDs. Anyone want some old orange or red DMDs, hit me up. $75 each for locals!

#5925 6 years ago

Hello Pinsiders... I'm looking for a couple pins. I would consider these titles;

Speakeasy (1982' Bally)
Funhouse (1990 Williams)
Congo (1995 Williams)
Star Wars (1992 Data East)

You can send me a PM or call (925) 963-6300

Let me know.
Thanks!
Kerry

#5926 6 years ago

There's a garage sale down in Gilroy today with a 1987 Space Stations for sale. The owner sent me a pic and said "It works it needs the rubber kit and the glass. $600 obo" The cabinet looks a bit rough and the backglass looks cracked (not sure if that or the playfield glass is what he's referring to) if anyone's interested:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5927 6 years ago

Hi guys I'm looking for a Bally Gold Ball if anyone is holding.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Bally Gold Ball. Prefer not to ship unless the price is right. Project/non working is ok. Thanks”
2017-10-07
Lodi, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 175 times

#5928 6 years ago

I’m holding—-oops, nevermind, thought you needed an 8 ball...

#5929 6 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

thought you needed an 8 ball...

I've been looking for a Williams 8-ball for ages if you are indeed holding.

#5930 6 years ago

A pinball machine that I have wanted for awhile has recently come up for sale so I need to move one.. If anyone is interested in a ST pro hit me up.. comes with shaker and side art..

#5931 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

A pinball machine that I have wanted for awhile has recently come up for sale so I need to move one.. If anyone is interested in a ST pro hit me up.. comes with shaker and side art..

Heyooo! Do tell!

GLWS!

#5932 6 years ago

Iron Man VE modded, Price Reduced, $4900

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54679

#5933 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Hi guys I'm looking for a Bally Gold Ball if anyone is holding.

The back glass at on gold ball was my iPhone picture, when I had my stroke and 3 brain surgeries. People used to always ask what it was.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Gold BallWanted! “Looking for a Bally Gold Ball. Prefer not to ship unless the price is right. Project/non working is ok.

Thanks”
2 days ago Lodi, CA
Wanted
Cheddar

#5934 6 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Looking for a decent Jurassic Park by Data East. Can't afford collector quality and don't want a project...looking for something in between. Also looking for a Whirlwind ( I know, like everyone else) in the same condition. Located in Santa Clarita. Let me know and thanks.

Not sure if you can wait until March but we'll be auctioning a DE JP and about 30 other pins at Arcade Expo. The DE JP is complete and clean. Needs to be play tested but it's a decent machine.

#5935 6 years ago

Thanks Chuck. Looking to pick one up before then. Waiting on a lead from someone local at the moment. Thanks again for reaching out! Much appreciated.

#5936 6 years ago

I'd like to get a couple new pins in my collection to liven things up, so will be listing a very nice champion pub and XR7 banzai run soon to free up space and $. Either for sale, or trade towards a GBLE and/or SWLE. I've been somewhat out of the pinball loop for the last year or so for various reasons, but a recent trip to AYCE Gogi is pulling me back in lol. Wow that's an impressive lineup of games!

#5937 6 years ago

We are setting up 8 brand new games at Twitch-Con 2017 in Long Beach October 20th-22nd.

These will be used for demo over the weekend and will be sold for the "Show Special" price. I anticipate 200-300 games will be put on each machine.

The games will be cleaned and inspected prior to delivery to ensure everything is 100%. They will still look like new

2- Star Wars Pro $4900 each

Star Wars Premium $6990

Aerosmith Pro $4900

Batman 66 Premium $7400

Metallica Pro $4700

Walking Dead Pro $4700

Ghostbusters Pro $4700

#5938 6 years ago

Hi guys. I recently got a beautiful Road Show. Very nice shape, above average for a machine 25 years old.
I did not plan on selling, but I have the opportunity to get another pin I really want, and I need the cash.
So, I am seeing if anybody has interest.
Custom construction topper with warning lights, Color DMD, invisiglass (amazing, looks like no glass), partial LED (some under playfield ones are incandescent based on looks).
I can send pictures if somebody is interested. With all the extras it is easy in the high 3s, but since I would need to sell fast to not miss the other machine, I'll go down to 3.6.
Let me know.

#5939 6 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Either for sale, or trade towards a GBLE and/or SWLE.

Forget both of those and get DILE instead.

You can thank me later...

#5940 6 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Forget both of those and get DILE instead.
You can thank me later...

I wanted to try that one also but someone was camped out on it. Guess that just means I'll have to go back and try again.

#5941 6 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Either for sale, or trade towards a GBLE and/or SWLE.

Two horrible piles of vomit. Keep your classics.

#5942 6 years ago

Hello everybody I have a gameplan sharpshooter that needs a motherboard and also a coin mechanism. It's in pretty good shape and just trying to get rid of it or if anybody need some parts let me know. Also the back glass is in pretty bad shape but it's there.

#5943 6 years ago

Collectors quality LOTR with color dmd, shaker with chip and almost every mod, huo 7,000. Also have a GB premium with new playfield with maybe 20 plays 6,800. Pm for pics or anything.

#5944 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO & loaded LOTR with over $2000 in upgrades. Nicest one I have ever seen. Upgrades include color dmd, pinball refinery armor, palentir mod,POTD figures, LE rom & shaker,...”
2017-10-26
Beaumont, CA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 595 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Brand new playfield installed with maybe 50 plays. Now with playfield it's like a brand new out of box game for a massive savings and none of the problems. It has shaker motor and ...”
2017-11-11
Beaumont, CA
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 696 times

#5945 6 years ago

Looking to sell my Paragon, located in Folsom.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Paragon to make some room. Game plays well, sometimes the light sockets can be a little finicky. Backglass has some lifiting towards the very bottom. Playfield is overal...”
2017-10-15
Folsom, CA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 267 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5946 6 years ago

Price reduced for my IM VE, it has to find a new home now !

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54679

#5947 6 years ago

Think it's time to let go of my GOT PRO. Owned it for nearly 2 years. Original owner, purchased NIB. HUO. No Ghosting or cabinet issues. Game looks, plays, and feels great.

List of mods:

+Scott's Handrawn Translite
+Shaker Motor
+Titan Red Rubbers
+Pinnovators Headphone Jack with external volume control
+hooked sword mod upgrade
+mounted signs (mezel mod??)
+PBL glossy balls.
+Valar Morghulis custom magnet on coin door
+Custom Instruction Cards
+Custom Sound Package: I replaced 2 or 3 of the soundtracks with music from the show.

Waxed every 6-9 months. Replaced glossy balls every 3-6 months.

Local pickup; cash + carry as of now.

Pictures as of yesterday 10.15.17:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d2ofz7og0hemq7v/AAAMW6WOe7nR8oMV5zkets87a?dl=0

Will set up a listing later this week but will donate if sold before then.

#5948 6 years ago

Parting-out a Laser Ball machine. Here is the market place listing:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55573

Everything is OBO.

#5949 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Think it's time to let go of my GOT PRO. Owned it for nearly 2 years. Original owner, purchased NIB. HUO. No Ghosting or cabinet issues. Game looks, plays, and feels great.
List of mods:
+Scott's Handrawn Translite
+Shaker Motor
+Titan Red Rubbers
+Pinnovators Headphone Jack with external volume control
+hooked sword mod upgrade
+mounted signs (mezel mod??)
+PBL glossy balls.
+Valar Morghulis custom magnet on coin door
+Custom Instruction Cards
+Custom Sound Package: I replaced 2 or 3 of the soundtracks with music from the show.
Waxed every 6-9 months. Replaced glossy balls every 3-6 months.
Local pickup; cash + carry as of now.
Pictures as of yesterday 10.15.17:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d2ofz7og0hemq7v/AAAMW6WOe7nR8oMV5zkets87a?dl=0
Will set up a listing later this week but will donate if sold before then.

This is a steal! Say it aint so!!

#5950 6 years ago

Do to a massive change in my family situation I've lowered the price of my ACDC Luci, $7500. Good luck finding a Lucy for this price. Priced to sell

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/119?hl=pinballer64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.