(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 255.
#5851 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Looking for a Star Wars episode 1.

Is San Diego too far?
sandiego.craigslist.org link

Good Luck

#5852 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Ha not for me, a non pinball friend wants it. I asked him if he was sure and even told him not the best pinball ever made but still wants me to find him one.

Phew. Lol

#5853 6 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I transported a pin for 2 hours in 90 degree heat, covered in the back of my truck. When I took the machine out, it was hot as hell. I wouldn't do it again. Early morning or night is the way to go.

If I ever had to move a machine in the back of my truck in the middle of a hot day I would definitely remove the glass. I would probably also rig a cover that provided shade without laying it on the game and allowed air to flow around the game. That said, I would expect the machine to be at least as hot as ambient temp, probably hotter so yeah - better to wait until the sun is not a factor!

#5854 6 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

If I ever had to move a machine in the back of my truck in the middle of a hot day I would definitely remove the glass. I would probably also rig a cover that provided shade without laying it on the game and allowed air to flow around the game. That said, I would expect the machine to be at least as hot as ambient temp, probably hotter so yeah - better to wait until the sun is not a factor!

Agree. A cold beer sounds like a much better plan this weekend. Damn hot!

#5855 6 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

If I ever had to move a machine in the back of my truck in the middle of a hot day I would definitely remove the glass.

NO!!!! parts of the game fly off. Believe me, I have seen it too many times.
Best practice: have a cut piece of box corrugated cardboard and/or newspaper.
-- that fits the standard size game more or less. Set cardboard/newspaper on top of
-- the playfield and slide the playfield glass over it. You will thank me for it.

#5856 6 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

NO!!!! parts of the game fly off. Believe me, I have seen it too many times.
Best practice: have a cut piece of box corrugated cardboard and/or newspaper.
-- that fits the standard size game more or less. Set cardboard/newspaper on top of
-- the playfield and slide the playfield glass over it. You will thank me for it.

Wow - I would never have thought that stuff would blow off. Good too know.

#5857 6 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

Anybody have experience with a tech called Larry out of alamo?

He does great work and reasonably priced too. He did a playfield swap and cabinet restore/repair for me on a Bally Eight Ball and looks and plays great. You will be in goods hands with him!!!

#5858 6 years ago
Quoted from Mark66:

He does great work and reasonably priced too. He did a playfield swap and cabinet restore/repair for me on a Bally Eight Ball and looks and plays great. You will be in goods hands with him!!!

thank you,i have two pins lined up for larry and probably more in the future.

#5859 6 years ago

Quoted from bellbrand:GB pro for sale or trade HUO no ghosting and brand new cabinet.
$4900
Shaker motor
Pinblades
Stern GB side rails and a few other mods

**Price change 4700**
Looking for ST pro,TF pro, SM

Added over 7 years ago: Traded

#5860 6 years ago

Nice Demolition Man in the marketplace if anyone interested.

#5861 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

I'd kill for it, and the cash to buy it...

#5862 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

I have seen it in person and it is indeed a very nice example of a demo man.

#5863 6 years ago

I have a Black Rose that I am looking to trade for a different game. LED upgrade, LED under the cab upgrade, full manuals. Ideal trade for me would be a 90's vintage game, Twister or Whirlwind would be my first two choices.

This game is Manteca, CA.

#5864 6 years ago

Have a cheap space mission EM, cab rough, BG bad, pf wear but could be a good player...

#5865 6 years ago

Looking to mix up the line up a bit by trading/selling my HUO Spiderman and JP.

Ideal trades would be for METLe, prem/pro and or ASLE/prem or pro. Possible others.

And Goonies will be looking for a new home also.

Ill PM everyone as fast as I can.

-Dan

#5866 6 years ago

Hit me up if you have a DI LE

#5868 6 years ago

Does anyone have an empty system 9 cabinet they would be willing to sell? I picked up a termite eaten Sorcerer this weekend, and it needs a new cabinet.

#5869 6 years ago

Selling my X-FILES machine. Here's the link to the Craigslist ad. sacramento.craigslist.org link

#5870 6 years ago

Still have my Frankenstein, I'd let it go for $2500. Really clean, and has a new DMD!

http://s264.photobucket.com/user/ttaki/library/Mary%20Shelley%20s%20Frankenstein?sort=2&page=1

#5871 6 years ago

Collector Quality Twilight Zone For Sale. Playfield is an early production that was clearcoated by Chris Hutchins. NOS Plastics with protector plastics. Translite has the starfield and is flawless. LED's in backbox and those few hard to reach areas on the playfield. I have added several addons, including the pyramid topper, Robby the Robot, LED's in clock, third magnet, 57 chevy car. Includes all manuals. Have to make room, so unfortunately it has to go. PM me for High-Res pics. $8500.

#5872 6 years ago

$10 shipped:

12 disco color-changing twist-in wedge base assemblies. These were in a machine that I got, & I don't care for them.

They seem to be home-grown: an LED & resistor(?) soldered into the base, & gooped over with hot glue. I tried disassembling 1 to salvage the base, but I didn't succeed.
So, it's 11 assemblies + a base that might be salvageable with lots of picking.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XkxetRJ0LENVTxoP2

Thanks,
-Jason

#5873 6 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

$10 shipped:
12 disco color-changing twist-in wedge base assemblies. These were in a machine that I got, & I don't care for them.
They seem to be home-grown: an LED & resistor(?) soldered into the base, & gooped over with hot glue. I tried disassembling 1 to salvage the base, but I didn't succeed.
So, it's 11 assemblies + a base that might be salvageable with lots of picking.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XkxetRJ0LENVTxoP2
Thanks,
-Jason

PM Sent

#5874 6 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

Still have my Frankenstein, I'd let it go for $2500. Really clean, and has a new DMD!
http://s264.photobucket.com/user/ttaki/library/Mary%20Shelley%20s%20Frankenstein?sort=2&page=1

Frankenstein has been spoken for!

#5875 6 years ago

HUO Spiderman Vault with color dmd for sale. Less than 200 plays since I unboxed it and the play field is perfect with zero ghosting. Game is located in Reno,NV but I can bring it down to Sacramento, or the Pleasanton Area as well. PM for more hi res pics.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54150

Asking $6,300

#5876 6 years ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

HUO Spiderman Vault with color dmd for sale. Less than 200 plays since I unboxed it and the play field is perfect with zero ghosting. Game is located in Reno,NV but I can bring it down to Sacramento, or the Pleasanton Area as well. PM for more hi res pics.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54150
Asking $6,300

Dude...if I didn't already have one. Mine is very popular on location. Great pin.

#5877 6 years ago

The time has come to get an AC/DC Vault , so I'm selling my Iron Man Vault Edition (IMVE), like-new condition.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Included options/add-ons:
- shaker
- candy red powder coated trim, hinges, legs, shooter and lockdown bar
- cliffy protectors around magnets (carbon) and in shooter lane (stainless)
- entirely cleaned with new silicone rings (Titan) installed
- Drone toy added
- War Machine with weapons added
- Whiplash with EL wire added
- Monger sticker "Sector 16" (provided, not installed)
- Apron sticker without warning (provided, not installed)

$5300 OBO

#5879 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Dude...if I didn't already have one. Mine is very popular on location. Great pin.

Sounds like you need 2 - One for your house and one for your location

#5880 6 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

Frankenstein has been spoken for!

Congratulations on the sale! Whoever bought this is going to love how well you've maintained it!

#5881 6 years ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

Sounds like you need 2 - One for your house and one for your location

LOL. Don't tempt me!

The rumor mill says Guardians and Deadpool are in the works at Stern, not to mention Elvira 3. I'm trying, and failing so far, to wait for those.

#5882 6 years ago

This pin will be for sale at an estate sale tomorrow. If I still lived in SoCal, I would grab this up, even though I don't own any EMs (yet).

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Cross Country / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1963
Production: 500 (!)
Cost: $400 OBO (per phone conversation with seller)

Location/Time: 9AM-2PM (SAT 9/16 and SUN 09/17)
3211 Celinda Dr.
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Carlsbad/92008/1662609?highlight=pinball

Terms and Conditions:
For a more pleasant shopping experience and safety, the number of people allowed in the house at any one time may be limited. No numbers or sign-up sheet. First in line, first in. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

*We accept cash. Credit and debit cards -- $50 minimum purchase. Sorry, no checks.
*All items sold as is. *All sales are final.
-Enter at your own risk. We will not be responsible for accidents.
-Buyer is responsible for moving of furniture or heavy items. Please bring help. We will assist when possible
-All items must be removed by the end of the sale. We will not be responsible for items left at the sale.
-Ca State Sales Tax of 7.75% will be charged unless you have a current resale permit. We will check the BOE website for valid resale numbers
-To accommodate the wishes of our client, some items may be sold prior to the actual sale. Sold items will be marked “SOLD” on this site.

OP: The MAN CAVE includes a working Bally "Cross Country" pinball machine

#5883 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Black Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only Black Spider-Man. I am the second owner. Excellent condition. Has a small chip in the black at shooter lane(since covered with removable stealth protector). McKee al...”
2017-08-21
Yreka, CA
Archived after: 128 days
Viewed: 2791 times
still available

#5884 6 years ago
Quoted from Blazed:

Machine - For Sale
Black Spider-ManHome Used Only (HUO) “Home use only Black Spider-Man. I am the second owner. Excellent condition. Has a small chip in the black at shooter lane(since covered with removable stealth protector). McKee al...”
27 days ago Yreka, CA 6,500
Blazed

still available

Wish you've were closer!

#5885 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wish you've were closer!

Well, at least now I know where Yreka is!

#5886 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Well, at least now I know where Yreka is!

I thought it was fake - I had to look it up lol

#5887 6 years ago

Oh it's real. It's damn real.

#5888 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I thought it was fake - I had to look it up lol

It's a neat place. Stopped there on my way to Ashland. some cool old houses/buildings in that prospecting town.
I'd post a pic but alas...Pinside.

#5889 6 years ago

MMr standard listed for sale in NorCal in low play like new condition $7500.

#5890 6 years ago
Quoted from Oiler2112:

Collector Quality Twilight Zone For Sale. Playfield is an early production that was clearcoated by Chris Hutchins. NOS Plastics with protector plastics. Translite has the starfield and is flawless. LED's in backbox and those few hard to reach areas on the playfield. I have added several addons, including the pyramid topper, Robby the Robot, LED's in clock, third magnet, 57 chevy car, upgraded speakers. Includes all manuals. Have to make room, so unfortunately it has to go. PM me for High-Res pics. $8500.

TZ is tentatively sold....

#5891 6 years ago

System 11 Transformer and Taxi sound board for sale. Both working.
$100 each plus shipping. Pm me if interested.
Pinside Marketplace Adds with pictures.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54393
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54389
Thanks Eric

#5892 6 years ago

Time to make room for TNA even though it's a few months away. Had this set aside for a friend for a bit but he decided against it at this time.
FS: Iron Man Vault Edition. Undocumented HUO. Pics and real ad will come over next weekend most likely if it's not gone by then. Original owner upgraded figures for ones with LEDs, added light behind Monger, something else I'm forgetting I'm sure. Game plays great. Video of this machine. In fact, the game hasn't been touched since this video back in June!

$4600 firm, no-haggle price for pickup only. No trades.

Added over 7 years ago: After some re-consideration I'll do trades as well, +cash where needed. Would be looking primarily for newer Sterns. Spidey, Star Trek, Walking Dead, etc. I could be a masochist and add Big Buck Hunter to that list to run an Open Season challenge like I did with Do or Die Multiball

#5893 6 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Time to make room for TNA even though it's a few months away.

Heh, next sale I make will be for the same reason! Probably my ACDC, which if I remember right was originally yours.

#5894 6 years ago

Free Robocop cabinet

I have a Robocop cabinet that has termite damage. All the parts were removed from it. Only things left are the backbox with hinges and lower cab with upper rails. PM me for pictures.

Free, must pick up in Bakersfield, CA

#5895 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Probably my ACDC, which if I remember right was originally yours.

I believe so! One of two wired for ThunderTilt play too

#5896 6 years ago

I have been spending money on a backyard project like a drunken sailor on shore leave - so I think my AC / DC Premium needs to be listed for sale. HUO and basically new, under 300 plays. Was probably the last NIB when I got it. Has a PinPac for volume control and headphones, no other mods.

What are these worth now? No ghosting on the play field or other issues with newer Sterns. Window is clear.

#5897 6 years ago

I am going to be letting my Alien Poker go. It plays great.

Cabinet: 6 out of 10, mainly due to planking paint
Playfield: 6.5 out of 10, some minor wear, and planking. It's better than most original playfields I have seen.
Mechanically: 8 out of 10, sometimes the drop targets don't score, but the boards have been built-proofed.
Back Glass: 8 out of 10, some chipping around the displays

Price is $750. Located near Tehachapi, California.

#5898 6 years ago
Quoted from jordanfsl:

I have been spending money on a backyard project like a drunken sailor on shore leave - so I think my AC / DC Premium needs to be listed for sale. HUO and basically new, under 300 plays. Was probably the last NIB when I got it. Has a PinPac for volume control and headphones, no other mods.
What are these worth now? No ghosting on the play field or other issues with newer Sterns. Window is clear.

About $6000 I think. They are currently running them again for high $6000s shipped.

#5899 6 years ago

I posted in the nor cal thread and figured I would also post my pins for trade here as well

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade my HUO World cup. Really hesitant to let this go but I want to change the lineup over here a bit if possible I bought this pin and it came from a family who bough...”
2018-05-07
Rocklin, CA
Trade
Archived after: 65 days
Viewed: 2939 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Trade
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade Theatre of Magic. Trying to shake up the lineup a bit if possible. Beautiful and fun pin All LED Playfield cleaned regularly Mostly titan rubbers Cliffys on the ...”
2018-05-07
Rocklin, CA
Trade
Archived after: 65 days
Viewed: 1908 times

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I was looking to shake up the collection a bit and I figured I would put a few of my machines up for trade. Not sure what pin im looking for in a trade but feel free to send me so...”
2017-10-19
Rocklin, CA
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 2021 times

#5900 6 years ago

Price lowered to $6000.

Machine - For Sale
Black Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only Black Spider-Man. I am the second owner. Excellent condition. Has a small chip in the black at shooter lane(since covered with removable stealth protector). McKee al...”
2017-08-21
Yreka, CA
Archived after: 128 days
Viewed: 2791 times

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/118?hl=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.